Forever I Do Weddings Reviews

Forever I Do Weddings 4
Forever I Do Weddings 5

Andria · Married on 07/27/2019

The perfect planner

Annette and Stacey really brought our day together!! From the second we made it to rehearsal all our questions were answered and we had zero fear of anything going wrong. It was clear that Annette had thought of everything and would do whatever it took to make our day wonderful! It’s clear she truly cares about here job and you can feel the love for each and every wedding she coordinates!

Forever I Do Weddings 6
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Forever I Do Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Andria! You were such a joy to work with and it was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day -- many, many years of happiness!!!
  • Andria

Andria Weddle · Married on 07/27/2019

Made everything perfect

Annette and Stacey did such an amazing job planning our wedding. They had wonderful suggestions and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Annette has such a passion for her job, it really shines through. She made sure that everything was absolutely perfect the day off. After meeting with Annette for the rehearsal, I had not doubts or concerns for the ceremony. She is 100% professional, but also puts 100% of her heart into the job. Planning a wedding from states away can be really daunting, but they always had my back and reassured me that everything would be just fine!

Forever I Do Weddings 7
    Forever I Do Weddings 17
    Forever I Do Weddings 18
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Forever I Do Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Andria! We loved being a part of your big day and greatly appreciate your words! Your group was such a fun group and we wish all of you the very best!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect Florida Wedding

Stacy and Annette did an amazing job planning my wedding! It was the perfect day, even with the rain. We moved the ceremony from the beach to our venue and this was completed seamlessly. I loved every moment!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Forever I Do Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We LOVED being a part of your big day!!!! Best wishes to you both and we hope to see you back in Florida very soon :)

Megan · Married on 05/06/2019

Amazing!

The whole crew was amazing to say the least! I had the most amazing experience with them. Every email and phone call they were on it for us! Never took more then a business day for responses. We live 750 miles away and they literally made sure everything was perfect. I worried about NOTHING! Zero complaints, they were very professional and it all turned out beautiful. Shout out to Stacey for listening to all my crazy questions, taking your time with me and re writing the proposal atleast 5 times because through the midst of being unsure about certain things YOU were awesome and guided me through it all ! You and your team made this so easy im so grateful!

Forever I Do Weddings 19
    Forever I Do Weddings 20
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Jayna · Married on 09/29/2018

Annette at Forever I Do coordinated our wedding at the Emerald Grande in Destin last weekend, and it was everything we could have ever dreamed of! Annette was so great to work with; she was professional but also so sweet! Once we got to town we didn't have to worry about anything; she put together an amazing timeline for us to pass out to our wedding party members as well as made sure all of our decorations were placed and that everything went off without a hitch. Annette made sure that not only my husband and I enjoyed our wedding day, but that my parents were able to enjoy it as well. I would without a doubt recommend Forever I Do to anyone needing a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Gayla · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing! Made Our Special Day Magical!

Thank you to the entire staff at Forever I Do Weddings for making our special day magical! From the first phone calls and emails with the staff to the big day with our phenomenal wedding coordinator Annette, who made sure everything ran smoothly and flawless! Annette you are the best! The entire team from the professional photographer, the wonderful vendors and the entire staff's guidance definitely made this the day of our dreams! We could not have ask for a more amazing wedding weekend and wedding day! Our friends and family are still talking about the fantastic time they had and how unbelievably fantastic everything was orchestrated with such elegance and professionalism. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you all in the future!
    Mr. and Mrs. Spiller

Sent on 10/23/2018

Ameshia · Married on 08/09/2018

Great staff with excellent responsiveness

I worked with Annette and she was amazing! Before the wedding, she was very organized and attentive to my wants and needs. During the wedding she was there for every detail (fluffing the dress, making sure guests were happy, coordinating the timeline). After the wedding she kept me updated. Even though I had a minor delay in my videos from the wedding, each time I asked for an update, she was on it!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jonathan · Married on 03/17/2018

Never before have I been so eager and excited to write a review than I was this one. Caitlin and I reached out to Forever I Do Weddings looking not only for a day of coordinator for our wedding but also wanted help securing venders for our big day.

From the first moment that we spoke with Annette, we knew she was for us - from point one she focused on us and making sure we had the wedding of our dreams.

The week prior to our wedding we really began witnessing the true value of using a day of wedding planner. Annette sent us over a survey that captured our plans for wedding & reception. Upon reviewing the plans she immediately and respectfully responded with suggestions based on her years of experience. Annette by no means required us to change, she wanted us to have WHATEVER we wanted. We chose to listen to her advice and feedback, in hindsight we were soooo glad we did.

After all details of wedding and reception were arranged, Annette finalized an extremely detailed timeline for wedding day. As the day progressed I was surprised how perfectly things remained on scheduled and flowed. Annette was a master of secretly - without being noticed, taking care of EVERY small detail of the wedding. Things were running so smoothly that Caitlin and I kept waiting for something to go wrong, but it didn't and Annette was a huge part of that.

Forever I Do Weddings 21
    Forever I Do Weddings 22
    Sent on 05/31/2018

Micaela · Married on 02/17/2018

Forever I Do Weddings was the absolute best choice for helping me realize my dream wedding. They were there at every step of the process from the very beginning, and made planning a destination wedding much less stressful. Our day-of coordinator was patient, knowledgeable, extremely professional, and overall just a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their coordination and decorating services for any event.

Forever I Do Weddings 23
    Sent on 04/06/2018

Melissa Mccomak · Married on 02/10/2018

Worth every penny!

My husband and I married on 2/10/18, and I am FINALLY getting around to leaving a review for Stacey and Annette! They were absolutely wonderful. Stacey was our photographer and Annette was our day-of coordinator. They helped me plan everything down to the last detail. They are professional, organized, and their team work is outstanding. We were to have an outside wedding in Destin and just as I was headed down the aisle it started pouring rain. Annette took charge and quickly and efficiently moved all the guests and the wedding party to the indoor location. They told me when I initially spoke with them that their goal was to make me feel like a guest at my own wedding, and that’s exactly how I felt. I didn’t have to worry about a thing as I knew they had it taken care of already. Our photos came out beautiful. I would highly recommend their services as they take great pride in what they do, and that is evident in their work!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Forever I Do Weddings's reply:

Awww, Melissa! What a great way to start my day and thank you so much for your wonderful words. I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience -- it was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day! I am lucky enough to plan with my couples through their journey and then it is extremely special to also photograph the story of their big day. I am blessed with an amazing crew at Forever I Do Weddings and especially with brides like you! :) Happy upcoming anniversary and many, many more!

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Can’t even discribe the ease of working with this company and how great the actual wedding turned out. From being from a different state and never even being in destin before, we got there and everything fell interest place. Couldn’t THANK AND RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH!

Forever I Do Weddings 24

Thank you so much, Sara!

Stacey · Married on 08/07/2017

I can't say enough good about Forever I Do Weddings. ...they made my wedding exactly how i wanted. It was a beautiful day and my pictures were awesome....thank you so much for making my special day perfect.

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2017

I can not even begin to explain how wonderful forever I do weddings was during my whole wedding planning process! Stacy was absolutely the most amazing planner and never made me feel like I had anything to worry about! This company knows what they are doing, from my photographer also named stacy, my hair stylist and makeup artist Jessica, my coordinator annette, videoographer, to referring me to 5 ride for transportation everyone was just perfect! They helped me get the vision I wanted and it literally went off without a hitch! If I could I would give me much more than a 5 star rating and I will be referring others. Makes me want to cry happy tears thinking about how wonderful my wedding day was and almost sad that it is all over and that my ride with forever I do weddings is over. I will never forget what they did for me. Thank you for the best day of our lifes!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Chloe · Married on 07/09/2017

I had an excellent experience with them such a organized place of business and was very happy with my results I deathly recommend anyone to have them be a part of your special day.

Forever I Do Weddings 25

Thank you, Chloe!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2017

When we decided to plan a destination wedding finding the right company to put our trust in was key to our big day! After talking to Forever I Weddings, I knew I found the perfect company! Each aspect was taken care of, and I could not have asked for better quality and service! My one regret is that I did not use Forever I Do Weddings for everything. They made our day so special and I can not thank them enough!

Thank you so much, LIsa!

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2017

Stacy Green did a fabulous job with our wedding. I highly recommend forever I Do Weddings if you're think of a destination wedding. She made wedding planning a breeze. She was even able to move our wedding date up a day due to bad weather coming in with no problem. She made our day perfect. Our pictures came out beautiful as well!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Latisha · Married on 05/14/2017

My destination/birthday wedding was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be thanks to Forever I Do Weddings!! The process was stress free, affordable, and everyone was super nice and professional! I would recommend Forever I Do to ANYONE for their wedding needs!! I want them to keep smiling like I am!! #TheHalls2017

Forever I Do Weddings 26
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Chuyen · Married on 05/13/2017

Forever I do did an awesome job for my wedding. From the beginning planning stages all the way to the end of the wedding they were extremely helpful and responsive. They were very professional and fun to work with. Every detail was outlined in my contract and anytime I needed to make changes it was a simple phone call or email. The wedding went super smooth and everything turned out exactly like I wanted it. We still get compliments all the time about our wedding. I would highly recommend anyone getting married in the Destin area to use Forever I do.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Forever I Do is absolutely amazing! My wedding day was amazing and completely stress free. They were more then willing to work with us around budget, I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you for making my wedding amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sam · Married on 07/09/2016

Our experience with Forever I Do Weddings was remarkable! They were so very friendly and professional making our wedding a day that we’ll always cherish and never forget!

Sent on 12/05/2017

From the first call to Forever I do, they made sure all my questions were answered (and believe me I had many). Forever I do made me feel relieved due to this being the first out of state wedding I've ever planned. Upon arriving they gave me a call checking in on me to see if i made it safely. My coordinator Renee was the best. Although we arrived a bit late the wedding was overall fantastic. The beach setting was to die for, and the sand ceremony was fantastic. The photographer was really kind and patient, she took into consideration the types of poses and pictures we wanted to be taken. She snapped tons of gorgeous photos. The wedding in Fort Walton was a huge success. Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Stacey and Annette were absolutely wonderful! From the very beginning of the planning I was feeling overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done, then I found "Forever I Do" and immediately after talking to them I felt more calm. I changed my mind a million times about things and Stacey and Annette were always accommodating and answered all my questions very quickly and gave me prices and other options/suggestions. I brought a lot of my own decorations (including centerpieces) and everything was set up perfectly. The day of everything flowed smoothly.. the pictures on the beach were a little rushed because of sunset but that is because the bridal party was running behind. I haven't seen the pictures yet but it seemed that they were all done at a good time for sunset. Annette made sure everyone was where they needed to be and kept to the timeline for the ceremony and reception. I can't imagine trying to do it without them.. we would have been so lost!! They were both friendly and professional and wonderful to work with! I can't express how wonderful and helpful they were!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Celeste · Married on 04/01/2016

Must call Stacey and her team at Forever I do Weddings for your wedding planning. Their services are top notch and will make your day extremely special and amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Cierra · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely amazing job done by Forever I Do weddings. We gave them such a short notice when we decided to have a beach wedding in Destin, Florida, but they pulled everything off and gave us our dream wedding. I can't thank them enough. If you want professional services at a reasonable cost pick them.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Forever I Do Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Cierra! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day -- congrats again!

Holly · Married on 09/30/2015

May I take a moment and say that I have never met anyone more professional, kind, enthusiastic, and genuine than Cheri and the staff of Forever I Do Weddings. From the first phone call to the last rose petal every detail and question were taken care of. I have never felt more relaxed on such a special occasion before. Cheri left nothing to. Hands and accommodated out every request to the best of her ability. You guys rock and forever I do will be a part of our family forever! Thank you for an absolutely flawless wedding night!

Sent on 10/02/2015