95 Reviews for Forever I Do Weddings

Timelines (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
94 Forever I Do Weddings Reviews

Can’t even discribe the ease of working with this company and how great the actual wedding turned out. From being from a different state and never even being in destin before, we got there and everything fell interest place. Couldn’t THANK AND RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

I can't say enough good about Forever I Do Weddings. ...they made my wedding exactly how i wanted. It was a beautiful day and my pictures were awesome....thank you so much for making my special day perfect.

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not even begin to explain how wonderful forever I do weddings was during my whole wedding planning process! Stacy was absolutely the most amazing planner and never made me feel like I had anything to worry about! This company knows what they are doing, from my photographer also named stacy, my hair stylist and makeup artist Jessica, my coordinator annette, videoographer, to referring me to 5 ride for transportation everyone was just perfect! They helped me get the vision I wanted and it literally went off without a hitch! If I could I would give me much more than a 5 star rating and I will be referring others. Makes me want to cry happy tears thinking about how wonderful my wedding day was and almost sad that it is all over and that my ride with forever I do weddings is over. I will never forget what they did for me. Thank you for the best day of our lifes!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had an excellent experience with them such a organized place of business and was very happy with my results I deathly recommend anyone to have them be a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Chloe, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we decided to plan a destination wedding finding the right company to put our trust in was key to our big day! After talking to Forever I Weddings, I knew I found the perfect company! Each aspect was taken care of, and I could not have asked for better quality and service! My one regret is that I did not use Forever I Do Weddings for everything. They made our day so special and I can not thank them enough!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy Green did a fabulous job with our wedding. I highly recommend forever I Do Weddings if you're think of a destination wedding. She made wedding planning a breeze. She was even able to move our wedding date up a day due to bad weather coming in with no problem. She made our day perfect. Our pictures came out beautiful as well!

Profile Picture Kristen , 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony

My destination/birthday wedding was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be thanks to Forever I Do Weddings!! The process was stress free, affordable, and everyone was super nice and professional! I would recommend Forever I Do to ANYONE for their wedding needs!! I want them to keep smiling like I am!! #TheHalls2017

Profile Picture Latisha, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony

Forever I Do is absolutely amazing! My wedding day was amazing and completely stress free. They were more then willing to work with us around budget, I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you for making my wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Destination

Our experience with Forever I Do Weddings was remarkable! They were so very friendly and professional making our wedding a day that we’ll always cherish and never forget!

Profile Picture Sam, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first call to Forever I do, they made sure all my questions were answered (and believe me I had many). Forever I do made me feel relieved due to this being the first out of state wedding I've ever planned. Upon arriving they gave me a call checking in on me to see if i made it safely. My coordinator Renee was the best. Although we arrived a bit late the wedding was overall fantastic. The beach setting was to die for, and the sand ceremony was fantastic. The photographer was really kind and patient, she took into consideration the types of poses and pictures we wanted to be taken. She snapped tons of gorgeous photos. The wedding in Fort Walton was a huge success. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6795272, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony

Stacey and Annette were absolutely wonderful! From the very beginning of the planning I was feeling overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done, then I found "Forever I Do" and immediately after talking to them I felt more calm. I changed my mind a million times about things and Stacey and Annette were always accommodating and answered all my questions very quickly and gave me prices and other options/suggestions. I brought a lot of my own decorations (including centerpieces) and everything was set up perfectly. The day of everything flowed smoothly.. the pictures on the beach were a little rushed because of sunset but that is because the bridal party was running behind. I haven't seen the pictures yet but it seemed that they were all done at a good time for sunset. Annette made sure everyone was where they needed to be and kept to the timeline for the ceremony and reception. I can't imagine trying to do it without them.. we would have been so lost!! They were both friendly and professional and wonderful to work with! I can't express how wonderful and helpful they were!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture User5465999, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Must call Stacey and her team at Forever I do Weddings for your wedding planning. Their services are top notch and will make your day extremely special and amazing!

Profile Picture Celeste, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing job done by Forever I Do weddings. We gave them such a short notice when we decided to have a beach wedding in Destin, Florida, but they pulled everything off and gave us our dream wedding. I can't thank them enough. If you want professional services at a reasonable cost pick them.

Profile Picture Cierra, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

May I take a moment and say that I have never met anyone more professional, kind, enthusiastic, and genuine than Cheri and the staff of Forever I Do Weddings. From the first phone call to the last rose petal every detail and question were taken care of. I have never felt more relaxed on such a special occasion before. Cheri left nothing to. Hands and accommodated out every request to the best of her ability. You guys rock and forever I do will be a part of our family forever! Thank you for an absolutely flawless wedding night!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Where do I start?? Stacey and her team were fantastic! I had a destination wedding in Destin and they worked with me every step of the way. They always responded quickly to any request I had. I was even a little crazy a few days leading up to the wedding due to the weather forecast. They calmed me down and updated me frequently on the weather conditions. The night before, I even decided to switch it from a PM wedding to an AM wedding and they were very flexible. The beach wedding turned out perfect!! I was very impressed at the ceremony the way it was coordinated. Stacey was wonderful!! The decorations were beautiful and we had several people from our condo comment on the wedding. I also loved my bridal bouquet they arranged with the florist!

Thank you for making my special day so great!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We live in Missouri & relied completely on Forever I Do Weddings to plan our destination wedding on Princess Beach. It was absolutely stress-free & beautiful! It was raining when our ceremony was supposed to start & they waited with us for it to pass. The officiant & informal photographer /coordinator were very professional. We were very pleased with the quality of service all the way around!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette and Stacey were definitely my dream team!!! Anything that I desired, they made it happen! I cannot imagine our day being more perfect than what it was! 8+ months later and our friends and family still talk about how our wedding was their favorite!! I often find myself comparing our wedding to others and there is NO comparison at all. Everything was perfect and I cannot imagine our big day being more perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the most beautiful, stress free wedding ceremony on Navarre Beach at sunset. It was short notice and since we live in Ohio, I relied on Forever I Do Weddings to take care of all the details. They did just that and more. Cheri, Dallas, Lori, and the rest of the team were very professional, friendly and made it so easy.
We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was an absolute fairy tale! Forever I Do worked hard to learn about us personally so that they could provide just the kind of ceremony we had envisioned. They were thorough, responsive, and professional in all of our dealings with them. They offered their expertise in how certain elements of the ceremony are "supposed to" happen but eagerly included the special personal touches we wanted, making the wedding uniquely our own.

Profile Picture Donna and Nancy, 3/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely Perfect!! I couldn't have asked for anything better!! A Big thank you to Stacey!!

Profile Picture Whittnee, 10/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy we chose Forever I do weddings to coordinate our destination wedding. They were so incredibly helpful, friendly, and organized. I felt completely at ease leaving the coordination and ceremony/reception set-up in their hands. They did an amazing job! Thank you Annette for all your help with our special day! Thanks to you our wedding was well coodinated and absolutely beautiful!! We can't thank you enough for all your help!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I live in Louisville Kentucky so it was awesome having planners to help me with my destination wedding!!! I could not have done it without them!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married September 13,2014 in Destin, Florida on Miramar Beach. Hiring Forever I Do Weddings to plan our dream wedding was by far the best decision we made. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful but Stacy relieved me of all stress. Each and every time I spoke with her she brightened my day. You can truly tell she absolutely loves her job and she is awesome at it!!! I would not change one thing about our wedding! Every last detail was perfect. I always seem to worry about the little things so I was nervous about having someone I didn't know decorate for my big day and having a hair stylist that I didn't know do my hair. When I look at pictures I will never understand why I was worried about anything. The hair stylist did an amazing job and I felt like I had known her for years. Walking from our condo down to the beach to get married and seeing all of my dreams turned into reality was something I will never forget! The decorations were exactly like I had pictured, the flowers were beautiful, the coordinator had everyone in place, and Stacy was there snapping breathtaking photos. It was an absolute perfect day for me to marry my best friend!!! When we received our photos and video of the wedding it felt like we were reliving our big day. Stacy is a top notch photographer. I have had many people tell me that our pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen and I would definitely have to agree! We also had a videographer that did an amazing job. It seemed like the wedding went by so fast so we love having a video that we can watch over and over again! I cannot thank Forever I Do Weddings enough. Our wedding would not have been a dream come true without them. For any couples planning a wedding I highly recommend Forever I Do Weddings to plan a one of a kind stress-free wedding!!!

Love,
A.J. and Brittani Stevens

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for this company! Stacey, Annette and my hairstylist Jessica were BEYOND my expectations! I live in Nashville and was weary about a company planning my wedding in Destin, FL but they did everything I asked for! They planned everything in 3 months! Everything was perfect! Though it was a wedding for just my husband and I, I felt like a QUEEN! They went above and beyond to make sure my day was about me! I didn't meet them in person until the day of my wedding, but I felt like I've known them for years!!! My bouquet was GORGEOUS, our venue was beautiful and the weather was PERFECT. I would recommend ANYONE who is planning a wedding or vow renewal in the Destin area to PLEASE go to them! I can't believe how perfect my wedding day was. THANK YOU FOREVER I DO WEDDINGS!

Profile Picture Faith, 7/26/14, 1 Review