5 Reviews for Forest Heart Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

I cannot say enough about Carrie & Allison! They were an absolute joy to work with from day 1!

In our first meeting, these two lovely ladies went over the different options that they provide, photos of their work, what the tone/feel is they like to achieve with their work, and what to expect. I absolutely fell in love with the vibrant colors, quality, and "vibe" of their work. They are true artists, which is evident in their portfolio. They are just so so good - and I knew that I could trust them with my most important day!

Over the next few months of wedding planning, Carrie and Allison would pop in here and there, gathering info and putting together a photo timeline for the day. My wedding coordinator was very impressed with how they worked, and how organized they were!

On the day of our wedding, Carrie & Allison showed up early to "scope out" the site. They were an absolute joy to work with, professional & fun, did well with "reigning" our group in when we began to fall behind schedule, and had great ideas for photos with lighting/venue. Once the ceremony and reception began, we hardly even noticed they were there - tho they captured so many great candid shots throughout the day!

They were quick with sending us our "sneak peek" photos, which we FREAKED OUT over! They were AMAZING! We couldn't hardly wait for the rest to come! Shortly after, we received our photo gallery, and couldn't remove the smiles from our faces...they did such a wonderful job with capturing the special moments on our wedding day. The mushy stuff, romantic stuff, and hilarious stuff - they captured it all.

If you are still in need of a photographer for your important event(s) - Carrie and Allison are the way to go! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you guys for making our memories so beautiful to look at!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I booked Forest Heart Photography for our fall wedding in 2017. They were super professional from day one, as well as very responsive to emails before and after the wedding. The day of the wedding they arrived early and really helped to keep us on schedule. What I am most thankful for was their ability to allow everyone in our families to feel included on the big day. Additionally, I am very happy that so much effort was spent editing each photo afterwards. Each of our photos brings a genuine smile to my face and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Profile Picture serina, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carrie & Allison did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding day. During the planning phase, I was very happy with their prompt responses and willingness to provide a ton of information--they were very helpful with day-of-timelines, etc. On the actual day, they were punctual, friendly, and put us both at ease, as neither my husband or I are big fans of having our picture taken. For my getting ready shots, they were really wonderful about accommodating my bridesmaids' requests and giving me time to calm down (haha). Carrie & Allison were also really patient with our rowdy friends during group shots and really captured their spirit and ours perfectly--and it seemed like they were having fun too! During the actual ceremony and reception, they were wedding ninjas -- we didn't notice them but they got amazing shots. This was a bit tricky, as they had to switch locations a few times, moving to different areas of the property to meet us. The photos were up online very quickly, and we were able to share and download them before our flash drive came in the mail. The editing is beautiful and definitely showcased the colors and warmth and love of the day. In sum, these ladies were AMAZING. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone, and especially to couples that are having a bit of an unusual wedding day or who are uncomfortable on camera :)

Profile Picture Tess, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Allison and Carrie were wonderful to work with and they provided us with beautifully captured images of our wedding day that we will forever cherish. They were both pleasant, down to earth, and straightforward from the first meeting, to the wedding day, to getting all of our images fully edited and ready to share. We also appreciated that communicating with them, signing contracts, making payments, and viewing our images could all be done, conveniently, through their well designed, user friendly website. These ladies are creative and experienced artists, in addition to being great business women. if you choose to work with them, which we would highly recommend, you can expect professionalism, quality photos, and an overall air of calm and confidence in your wedding day photographers.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Carrie and Allison were ABSOLUTELY amazing. We used them for both our engagement shots and our actually wedding day. The quality of the photos we received as well as their professionalism was wonderful throughout the entire time that we worked with them, especially since their overall cost was wayy more reasonable then many other photographers we looked at. We have recommended them to anyone that would ask, and still to this day get numerous compliments on how well our photos turned out.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/16, 1 Review