For the Love of Mackinac! Reviews

83 | Mackinac Island, MI

83 Reviews for For the Love of Mackinac!

For the Love of Mackinac! 1
For the Love of Mackinac! 2
For the Love of Mackinac! 3
For the Love of Mackinac! 4
For the Love of Mackinac! 5
For the Love of Mackinac! 6
For the Love of Mackinac! 7

Carole was absolutely fantastic! She took away all the stress of planning a wedding. I would strongly recommend her services for any wedding event.

Sent on 12/28/2014

jennifer · Married on 08/15/2009

Carole did just a wonderful job with our wedding. We discussed our wedding mostly through emails. But the day of our wedding she was so good. Would recommend her to anyone getting married on Mackinaw Island. She is so nice and professional. If you want your wedding to go smoothly then hire Carole, I am glad I did.

Sent on 09/12/2009
  • John

John Auskamp · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Wedding

We would highly recommend For the Love of Mackinac for your wedding. Carole and her staff helped us to give our daughter the destination wedding of her dreams, all the way from the pre planning to the last dance. Carole helped us find vendors that were perfect for our wedding event. Using For the Love of Mackinac reduced our stress and Carole took care of everything just like she said she would. My Wife & I cant express enough our gratitude to Carole and For the Love of Mackinac. Five stars for sure.

Sent on 08/22/2019

heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

If you're getting married on Mackinac Island, you WANT Carole to be a part of your day! My husband and I debated if we needed a wedding planner (most of the hotels on the island have wedding coordinators who work with you), but trust us when we say that Carole is worth it! I contacted Carole at the beginning of 2017 and we were in constant contact from then on, we felt like we were the only wedding she was working on. She was at every wedding event he had, from the Wedding Show at Mission Point the year before our wedding, to our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and the entire wedding day. Not only does Carole know every option and vendor for every aspect of your wedding, she knows how to make a wedding dream team! Carole knows everyone on the island, and was able to help us stay within the budget that we planned for. She was always there with well-experienced advice; there were many times that she asked "would you like this, or this" and I would just tell her to pick and everything worked out better than we expected. We got married on May 19th, 2018 and the forecast leading up to our wedding day showed that it was going to a warm and sunny day; well, we woke up to an overcast, rainy day. Carole helped us to have the most beautiful indoor wedding at Mission Point, ever. We had the ceremony in our reception hall (the Cypress Room) with us and our party standing in front of a beautiful view of Lake Huron. Some of our guests even told us our wedding was the most beautiful they'd ever been to. It never would have turned out so great without Carole!

Sent on 05/24/2018

M · Married on 08/20/2016

You cannot find a better wedding coordinator on Mackinac Island!

Sent on 08/28/2016

shannon · Married on 07/06/2013

Carole was exceptional to work with and made sure every detail was attended to the day of our wedding. She was very helpful and responsive leading up to our wedding day and made planning from San Francisco very easy. Thanks to Carole's guidance our day was perfect and there was not a single thing we would have changed.

Sent on 07/11/2013

MaryBeth · Married on 06/29/2013

3.5

If it weren't for carole erbel helping me doing all the things she did to make may special day I couldn't even began to start to think what kinda things I may have forgot or etc. She did a excellent Job and would recommed her to everyone. Thank you again Carole !!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Carole was great and easy to work with, always super friendly. I felt like she truly cared about my day as a bride. Full of knowledge for a wedding on the island!

Sent on 10/11/2018