Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Footer's for a mid summer wedding reception at Walker Fine Art! Our planner was able to take inventory, provide options, offer suggestions and follow through with all of it with grace and friendliness! She made it easy for us to relax and take comfort in the fact that the TEAM had it all taken care of! The food was delicious and there was none left! Guests continuously commented throughout the night on just how wonderful it was and how kind and attentive the bartenders and other Footer's employees were! We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience and look forward to using and also recommending Footer's in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Shalyn · Married on 06/28/2015

After loosing our venue in Feb 2015 to them selling the property and then loosing our 2nd catering company to them closing after we found the new venue, I ended up speaking with Abby at Footers. She was the 5th on my list that I called and she was the most professional person I dealt with. She responded quickly, listened to my idea's on food and put together a few options/proposals for us to help decided. They were the most reasonable in price and I was pleased with their detailed quote which the other companies did not provide. Abby was amazing to work with, extremely personable and never left us wondering what the next step was. When I had a question, she responded in a very timely manner and had our whole evening lined out for us and the other vendors to help make things run smooth. Abby and her team did a pronominal job and our Bison buffet was absolutely amazing. I would recommend Footers and Abby to anyone who wants great food for reasonable price but an above and beyond service team as well.

Thank you!
    Shalyn & Connor Van Bavel
    Broomfield, CO

Sent on 08/10/2015

Loved working with Footers catering and especially Abby! The food was amazing, the people were very helpful and they put on a great meal! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Abi · Married on 05/16/2015

Fantastic! 2 months prior to our wedding date, the previous catering company we were working with, tragically went out of business. We were left stressed out, overwhelmed and frustrated. We reached out to four other catering companies hoping to find someone who could help us out, provide the same menu and within our time frame, and budget. After receiving mediocre service, menus we didn't want and estimates $1200 over our budget from the other companies, Abby from Footers called us. She was like a ray of sunshine. Not only was she able to help us out on every aspect of our needs, she made it easy! Always on top of everything, got all the details correct, friendly, caring and the food was perfect! Everyone at the wedding talked about how great the food and staff was. They were even happy to accommodate my mother who has serious food allergies. We felt more like Abby and her crew were our friends who were helping us out, rather than a company we were simply paying to be there.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Ambrey · Married on 05/14/2015

Our initial choice for caters went out of business right in the middle of our wedding planning. However the Gregory from Willow Ridge Manor supplied us with a list of caters. Footers catering was on there. They were wonderful we talked with Kari Dismuke and she did a wonderful job. She worked with our budget and still supplied what we wanted from the previous cater plus some of their awesome food. After the tasting Kari gave us a tour of their facility and it was great. The day of the wedding the caters, staff and chefs all did a wonderful job. Everyone loved the food especially the pulled pork sandwiches. Thank you all for making my and my Wife's wedding a great one!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Camille · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Footers for our wedding this past weekend and were blown away with our event. From the first day that I met Colbert I knew right away that we were in good hands. When deciding to have a wedding we knew that we wanted to food to be a priority for our guests and we were not disappointed. Every person at our wedding raved about the food and the service. Everything was perfection. Colbert set up an amazing tasting where we got to design the menu of our dreams and even tour the facility, meet the chefs, and see how the food was prepared. She responded to evey email right away and had some great ideas for decorations and helped coordinate everything with our theme. The staff was incredible throuhgout the night and really helped our guests feel comfortable. At the end of the night all of our remaining food was boxed up to take home and we enjoyed the rest to ourselves for days!
    I would use Footers again in a second!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

Footers did an outstanding job catering our wedding reception. Like several others wrote here, the caterer we had booked went our of business two months before the wedding. Gregory from Willow Ridge Manor provided a list of alternate caterers. We reviewed each and landed on Footers due to their extensive and eclectic menu. We worked with Jamie Shaw and she was absolutely the best!!. On the day we went to Footers for our tasting and there was a parking place reserved specifically for us. Everyone at footers oozed professionalism, and so friendly. The tour through their facility gave us an idea of everything it took to pull an event together. The tasting was wonderful. On the day of the event, Jamie handled everything behind the scenes and the reception went off without a hitch. From the hors d'oeuvres served during cocktail hour, through the dinner and dessert bar, everything was perfect AND delicious. One of the highlights of dinner for us and our guests was the mashed potato bar - very inventive and everyone loved it. We had many compliments on the food, and professionalism of the Footers staff. The bartenders we extremely friendly, and the servers continually made rounds throughout the night to clear plates and glasses. The late evening snack of breakfast burritos and hash browns was an excellent touch. We had many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and Brian and I couldn't agree more. Thank You Jamie and all of the Footers Team for making our wedding day an event we will never forget!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2015

My husband and I used Footers for our wedding this past weekend for a wedding of 115. They were AWESOME. I cannot say enough good things about Kari or the entire Footers team. They were flexible with our menu choices, and we had several vegetarians and they provided awesome vegetarian options. I could not have been more thrilled with their service! Our guest raved about the food and service all night! THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Natasha · Married on 11/15/2014

Footers provided the catering as well as full service staff for our wedding. The food was absolutely delicious, everyone loved it! The staff was so helpful and sweet with the food and the bar. My husband and I were doted on and everything was so smooth and easy, just the way it should be! We worked with Jamie and she was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole planning process and her consideration was so appreciated! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

What a huge success!!!! The wedding was fabulous and absolutely EVERYTHING was perfect! My husband and I have sung at over 300 weddings and I don’t think we have ever been at one where there were no hitches. But this one was perfect from beginning to end. The weather was perfect, the venue was gorgeous, the bride was radiant, the groom was dashing and the catering was DIVINE!!! The Footers crew went above and beyond to make our day so relaxing and comfortable. I didn’t have to worry about anything and that was a total gift!!! We loved each one of the staff that they sent! They were each so friendly and relaxed and made us all feel so completely taken care of!!! The food was wonderful! And there was plenty for everyone! The bartender was fantastic – so friendly and accommodating!!! And again, so relaxed and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease! We were so pleased with the way everything turned out and are happy to refer all our friends to Footers.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Tami · Married on 09/05/2014

Jamie at Footers was so easy to work with!! The professionalism that all of the staff showed to the guests was wonderful. Many friends and family talked about how friendly and accommodating Footers were. The food was incredible, appetizers thru dinner! I would definitely use this catering service again!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/29/2014

FABULOUS doesn’t even begin to describe how wonderful Footers is!

At the beginning of the planning process, we had a couple caterers that we were trying to decide between and after the initial meeting with all of them I knew immediately that Footers was the group we wanted to work with. We pulled up to their location and they had a special reserved parking space with our names on it… talk about feeling special before even walking in the door! It only went up from there when we walked in and the receptionist made us feel right at home and like we were part of the family already. We then met with Kari and she just had this way of making us feel comfortable and at ease that everything was going to be taken care of – it is intimidating walking in to a caterer when you have just started planning and don’t even know what questions to ask or where to start, so this was a huge relief!

After pricing out many options and playing around with ideas the next couple of weeks after the initial meeting, we eventually opted to do stations. We had always wanted to have pizza, nachos, and an ice cream bar at our wedding, so we did just that! Kari was absolutely fantastic and patient throughout the entire planning process. She was quick to respond to emails and was very thorough in her organization – she is definitely deserving of her “Detailed Diva” title. Like I said before though, the entire staff is warm and inviting and makes you feel like you are part of their family. We met one of the owners at our final tasting and her excitement and energy was just so contagious we couldn’t help but feel happy leaving that day.

Everything was beyond perfect the day of our wedding. Kari came and gave me a big ol’ hug that night before the reception started and let me know that everything was going smoothly. We have heard nothing but great things about how much people enjoyed the food and both my husband and I definitely devoured our fair share ☺

We love Footers!!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • User4375899 · event on 08/28/2014

This company made my sit down milestone birthday dinner for 10 a total success! My fiancée was surprised and delighted with everything, which meant the world to me. From the first phone conversation with Jamie, to the delicious dinner prepared on site by Dameon, to Kristin helping with each and every detail to serve and provide a relaxing evening for us and our close friends. They made it happen with only 3 days to prepare! I will recommend you to anyone and everyone for your flawless service. Thank you Footers. I will call again, with much more notice next time ;-)

Sent on 09/05/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2014

It sounds so cliche, but I HONESTLY don't even know where to start this RAVE review! Our wedding was just over 100 people, and the reception was held on the patio of my parent's home in Sedalia, CO, just south of Castle Rock. Initially, we were going to go with a catering company owned by friends of my family, but once I learned that they were already booked, I reluctantly started Googling catering companies. I came across Footer's website, gave them a call, thinking I would just get a quote for catering and move on... It was the ONLY phone call I needed to make. Seriously, from the first phone call to the last, my experience was totally, totally perfect.
    Jamie S. is without a doubt my saving grace. I remember our first phone call - through all my rambling and confusion, she listened and really understood my vision. She ALWAYS respected our budget, and came up with a brilliant plan for our wedding. I received an updated proposal every time a change was made, so I was never left in the dark about our spending, and the best part was that Footer's works closely with Butler Rents - so Jamie helped me with ALL my decorations too! Tables, chairs, linens, dance floor - the list goes on and on! All set-up was done at the house while everyone was at the church, so I was a little bit anxious - wondering what the reception would look like when we returned. It was breathtaking!!! I couldn't believe that the staff came in and made it picture perfect - better than I could have done myself! I have not one single complaint about my experience with Footer's. My wedding was absolutely stunning, there was more than enough delish dinner, and the staff was SO, SO FUN!!! I cannot thank Jamie and Footer's enough. I would never, ever look anywhere else for any event I ever plan in the future!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sent on 09/04/2014

Bethany · Married on 08/22/2014

Using Footers was one of the best vendor decisions I made planning our wedding. They were amazing from the first time I contacted them till they even followed up with me a week after our big day. Everyone we met was kind, professional, and made the whole process seamless. I can't say enough good things about Footers!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/16/2014

Footers catered my wedding in August 2014 and did an amazing job. Kari Dismuke (formerly Quinn) was our coordinator and was great. She responded quickly to emails, gave great suggestions, and made sure everything was perfect on the day of. The servers and bartenders were super professional and made sure that all of our guests were treated really well. Footers really is a class act. We had over 100 guests and everyone is raving about the food. We don't have a single complaint and would encourage future couples to use Footers for their catering needs.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

I can't say enough about Footers. Colbert helped us through the whole process, and she was absolutely amazing! I probably sent her a hundred emails with questions, and she responded to them all and kept everything very organized. It's worth taking a visit/tasting at their site. We got to see where they prepare the food, and meet with and talk to the chef. As the wedding approached and I was starting to feel nervous, we had a walk through with Colbert and the venue (Hudson Gardens), and suddenly I felt prepared and relieved. Of course, the day of was great! Everyone loved the hors d'ouevres and food, and I was super happy with my tofu entree. Service was great. Thanks, Footers!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kira · Married on 07/18/2014

Footers Catering was a very obvious choice to cater my wedding after the first time I met with Abby Heider for the menu tasting. I had considered looking at other caterers but I was so impressed with Abby's commitment to making sure everything was perfect that I could not even look at another place. Everyone was so friendly and their facility was impressive. The food was absolutely amazing and they made sure to customize everything, including cotton candy for the wedding! The service was amazing, the entire staff made sure to pay attention to every detail. I had so many compliments from my guests about the service and the amazing flavors. I will most definitely use their services again!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Footers was great from the time we walked in the door. The owner took us on a tour of the facility, it is locall owned which I liked! We had mentioned before our visit that we liked cheese curds, during our tour they had just made some for us. They were so easy to work with and the food was great! The cherry on top was they that do charity work too.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2014

Footers Catering was wonderful to work with it. They made the whole process easy from the initial inquiry, to the tasting, final walk-through, and execution. We fell in love with their food during the tasting (their chicken Marsala is awesome) and they came up with great ideas such as S’mores skewers since we love to camp (and S’mores are my favorite part of camping). They were willing to work with us on menu changes due to food allergies and guest dietary restrictions. I loved how organized they were. Our coordinator, Abby was great and made sure nothing got in the way of our wedding reception running smoothly and our guests having a great experience. She made sure all of the details were tended to. The whole staff was very professional and did a great job. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the food/dining experience Footer’s created. Thank you Footers Catering for making our wedding reception run smoothly and providing superb service and excellent food!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Kari & Jonathan

Kari · Married on 04/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased that we selected Footers to cater our wedding! From the very beginning we knew we were in the right hands! We loved the personal details all along the way from the personal parking sign at their building for our tasting, to the chocolate cake plate with our names on it that they put on our cake table to our Captain Stephanie checking in on us all evening giving us hors d'Oeuvres, food and drinks. It was truly such a treat!!

Food is so important to weddings and we knew from the beginning it is the main thing guests remember from weddings so we wanted something a little more memorable. We went with a station style reception because many of our guests had never experienced this before. We loved the idea that we could have a wide variety of different types of food stations and spread them throughout the venue for guests to move throughout the space. All night long and even two months after the wedding we are still hearing how great the food was!

We had Chef Derek, Ronney, Sam and Epi at our wedding and they all rocked each of the food stations all night long!! We even got to see them all on the dance floor when Cupid Shuffle played : )

We would highly recommend Footers to anyone looking for amazing food, service and total AWESOMENESS all around!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Cristy · Married on 10/19/2013

Footers was awesome! We worked with Abby and she is very friendly, fun, and personable. She acted as a day of coordinator at the reception and did an amazing job. We dropped some things off a few days ahead of time that they set up at the reception for us.
    The main thing that stands out is how good the food is. It is restaurant-quality and the best wedding food I have ever had by far. My husband and I got served immediately when dinner started by the Footers staff and therefore were actually able to eat dinner!!
    We changed the menu several times after our tasting and Abby was very flexible and accommodating.
    Overall, I highly recommend Footers!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amy · Married on 09/29/2013

I recently hired Footers Catering for my Estes Park wedding in September. At the tasting, they impressed my family and husband right away. They even allowed us to come back for a second tasting at no charge to make sure we had the perfect items selected.

At the wedding, the Footers staff made sure my husband and I ate! As soon as we sat down, we had absolutely delicious food in front of us, served by friendly and accommodating. Guests came up to us throughout the evening, complimenting the dinner. Footers even sent us home with a Thank You card, signed by each staff member that worked at our wedding!

I highly recommend Footers Catering. They were a great team, offered personal touches from start to finish, knew exactly what they were doing, and did it excellently!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Carrie · Married on 09/01/2013

We made an excellent decision going with Footers Catering for our wedding. It was actually one of the last decisions we made (cut it down to the wire), because the food and quality was so important to me it was tough for me to commit to one caterer. Kari was our planner and she was so dedicated and had excellent attention to detail with all of my requests and questions. She was great to work with as was the rest of the team at Footers! The food was phenomenal, many of my guests said it was the best meal they'd ever had. It was delicious! More than that, the service was excellent, the setup and decor they used were perfect and they really put 100% effort into making the buffet look beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned, even better! They did a wonderful job and I was very impressed.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Colbert and the Footers team were incredible from start to finish! Thank you for providing excellent service for the most important day of my life. Amazing food!! I would recommend Footers to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2013