Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 4
Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

The Footers catering team is setting the highest standard for service and food. We were first impressed by their tasting experience. The Footers company is most obviously dedicated to their work by investing in every avenue of the dining experience. The day of our event the Footers team performed above and beyond our expectations and the food was out of this world wonderful. We are so proud of the personal dedication of the staff, food presentation and I can't say enough about our coordinator Jamie Shaw. Ms. Shaw was a delight to work with and is the epitome of pleasantly professional.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Maxx · Married on 06/03/2016

Footers is awesome! From start to finish they delivered great service, price and the best food. We had our tasting at their new kitchen and really sold us.
    Jaime was our planner and couldn't be more happy with here detail. She was always in contact and making sure we felt comfortable. During our wedding day she made sure we had everything we needed. Her staff helped with all aspects of the wedding and truly went above and beyond.
    We had several guests compliment the food and the Chef came out and spoke with guest. Great touch!
    Highly recommended.
    *Venue - Denver Botanical Gardens

Sent on 06/19/2016

Chauncey · Married on 03/12/2016

We knew from the moment we first sat down with Abby that our experience with them was going to be wonderful. Everyone on the team is so friendly and professional, and our initial tasting immediately won us over. We were looking for a very unique presentation (we love food, but we wanted something out of the ordinary). The chefs came up with an AWESOME menu that complimented our desire for fantastic food with a fun and stylish flair. Whether it was the "Surf and Turf" station or the Comfort Food station that featured duck confit waffles (yes, waffles), everything they brought to the table was excellent and exactly what we were wanting for our special day. To add to the mix, all of our guests loved the food as well and said it perfectly matched our style. Goal met. We 100% recommend Footers!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Leslie · Married on 10/30/2015

Footers did a fantastic job with our wedding! All of our guests had wonderful things to say about the food and they went above and beyond when it came to service. Jamie was wonderful to work with as well. She made us feel at ease during the whole process and especially during the wedding. Would highly recommend Footers for your special day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Footers catered our daughter's wedding reception. The food was exceptional, the staff a pleasure to work with. When my daughter made an unusual request, they responded and fulfilled it with a smile. I love their company philosophy. My only disappointment is I don't have any way to have their food on a regular basis...

Sent on 11/25/2015

Abbey · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough about Footers and their amazing team! We were married at the Rembrandt Yard last Saturday and couldn't have had a better experience with Abby Heider and her team:
    Captain: Karl
    Lead Chef: Sam Bam
    Chef: John D
    Bartenders: Sam B and Bri
    Hospitality Hero’s: Josh, Sam C, Paige and Whitney

Abby put together a menu that incorporated my wedding and my budget perfectly. My husband's mother arrived 1 hour late for our scheduled tasting and Abby was completely gracious and still was able to give her a wonderful food experience, while explaining everything. The day of the wedding the food was exceptional and the staff was impeccable. We were able to have the nacho cheese fountain requested by my groom and our guest couldn't stop gushing over the experience. I can't even express my gratitude enough to Abby and her "all-star" team for making our day unforgettable. I would recommend Footers 10 times over!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Mary P. · Married on 09/19/2015

We used Footers for our wedding. From the start, we were impressed with everything about Footers: their mission and values, the extensive menu, effective communication, flexibility. When our tasting included a tour of the facility, including kitchen and storage, we felt so confident that this company would be able to handle any unforeseen situation.

On the day of the event, every staff member was friendly and helpful. When we had to adjust our ceremony location last minute, Footers jumped into action to move our ceremony chairs. The day would not have been possible without their effort. And the food! Delicious!

I can't say enough good things about Footers. Staff, food, menu, facility -- everything came together beautifully.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Colbert, and the whole Footers staff was fantastic!!! Our food was amazing - guests are still commenting on how much they liked it! The catering and bar staff was friendly, hospitable, and professional. Colbert was so flexible, easy to work with, and offered great recommendations for our big day! They are simply the best!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jamie Shaw and her team were absolutely amazing! Our venue narrowed us down in caterers and I am thankful they did or I probably wouldn't have found Footers. Jamie was extremely responsive and facilitated every request we had (including no red onions on the menu!). The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Jamie Shaw and her team for any event.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Sara · Married on 08/08/2015

Footers was phenomenal. Since we live in VA, but our wedding was in CO, we had to have a proxy (our parents) work with Footers for set up and tastings. Footers was great at keeping all of us in the loop and working with us to pick the perfect food for our wedding. They even worked within any dietary restrictions we had and created some fantastic dishes! Everyone loved the buffet style set up, especially the carving stations. The bison and flavorful, the sweet corn carving station was a favorite among guests, and everyone raved about the homemade sodas! Footers worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure the room was set properly, and that the transition between ceremony and reception went smoothly since they were in the same location. Their bartenders made sure everyone had their drink of choice in hand, even during cocktail hour when it started to rain. Footers went above and beyond by asking us what we’d like to have for dinner so we didn’t have to work our way through the buffet line in our wedding wear. They brought the food straight to our table and checked in to see if there was anything else we would like. We’d highly recommend Footers Catering to anyone hosting an event in the Denver area!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Working with Footers catering was great. They provided great food for everyone, and the bar. But they did more than this. I worked with Colbert, and she ended up pulling the whole wedding together. She knew our venue and how things flow there. Planning included drinks as guest entered, linens, and choosing colors and styles that worked. timing of cocktails, food sevices, bartending and cake cutting. I was able to bring my own alcohol, cake, smores, popcorn bar, and otter pops. But they helped with any setup and service needed. Colbert and her crew helped to keep the day moving along smoothly.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

I am overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for Footers. The entire catering process was seamless. Abby, our rep, was incredible. She returned emails within a few hours--which was something not one other catering company did for me. Footers is affordable and clearly not out to gouge my wedding budget. Abby truly wanted to make it about my husband and I. She wasn't pushy or acted like she knew what would be best. She was obviously the expert, but didnt come off as rude or all-knowing. She thoughtfully guided us, listened to us, and accommodated everything. She was there on the wedding night just to make sure it went smoothly and then had Sharon, an associate, personally take care of my husband and I for the remainder of the night. The food was awesome. Everyone LOVED the Mac and Cheese bar as well as the late night breakfast burritos. Also, they set up and took down all the chairs and tables, they were on time, and it was perfectly flawless. Footers was a hit all around, and should I ever need catering again, I won't hesitate one minute. Use Footers. They're the absolute experts, and you will NOT have to worry about this on your wedding day. I can't say enough! Thank you, Abby and Footers!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2015

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Jamie and Footers Catering, she made it absolutely fantastic to work with them! I probably emailed Jamie 20+ times throughout the course of planning our wedding, and EVERY TIME, she answered promptly, positively and thoughtfully. From the moment we walked into the Footers facility, we were constantly impressed.

The first time we were introduced to Footers, we received a full tour of their building and met everyone working that evening and learned their role with the company. We felt so welcomed and could tell right away that we were going to be well taken care of if we chose Footers as the Caterer for our wedding. What made us choose Footers, other than all of the things listed above, was that we knew they would genuinely appreciate our business, and this was all before we ever even tried a bit of their food.

The menu that we came up with, and the food they produced was excellent. Jamie worked with us to put together exactly what we wanted, she completely tailored her services to our needs.

I would highly recommend Footers to any Bride to Be, or event planner of any sort. They were excellent to work with, the presentation was gorgeous, and the product was very pleasing. Thank you Jamie, and Footers, for making the planning process and our wedding day, seamless and beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2015

We worked with Jamie Shaw at Footers Catering for our wedding and we could not have had a better experience. Jamie, as well as the whole Footers team, was a complete joy to work with. The food was amazing - just as we expected! They made the rental, set up, clean up, etc., effortless and we couldn't be more appreciative! From our first contact to our final exchanges, Footers was keen on the idea that this event was about us - and that we weren't just another client. In a wedding industry full of over-priced, on-to-the-next type vendors, Footers truly made the difference for our wedding. Their value, quality and passion for food is unbeatable. Thank you, Footers, for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Footer's for a mid summer wedding reception at Walker Fine Art! Our planner was able to take inventory, provide options, offer suggestions and follow through with all of it with grace and friendliness! She made it easy for us to relax and take comfort in the fact that the TEAM had it all taken care of! The food was delicious and there was none left! Guests continuously commented throughout the night on just how wonderful it was and how kind and attentive the bartenders and other Footer's employees were! We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience and look forward to using and also recommending Footer's in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Shalyn · Married on 06/28/2015

After loosing our venue in Feb 2015 to them selling the property and then loosing our 2nd catering company to them closing after we found the new venue, I ended up speaking with Abby at Footers. She was the 5th on my list that I called and she was the most professional person I dealt with. She responded quickly, listened to my idea's on food and put together a few options/proposals for us to help decided. They were the most reasonable in price and I was pleased with their detailed quote which the other companies did not provide. Abby was amazing to work with, extremely personable and never left us wondering what the next step was. When I had a question, she responded in a very timely manner and had our whole evening lined out for us and the other vendors to help make things run smooth. Abby and her team did a pronominal job and our Bison buffet was absolutely amazing. I would recommend Footers and Abby to anyone who wants great food for reasonable price but an above and beyond service team as well.

Thank you!
    Shalyn & Connor Van Bavel
    Broomfield, CO

Sent on 08/10/2015

Loved working with Footers catering and especially Abby! The food was amazing, the people were very helpful and they put on a great meal! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Abi · Married on 05/16/2015

Fantastic! 2 months prior to our wedding date, the previous catering company we were working with, tragically went out of business. We were left stressed out, overwhelmed and frustrated. We reached out to four other catering companies hoping to find someone who could help us out, provide the same menu and within our time frame, and budget. After receiving mediocre service, menus we didn't want and estimates $1200 over our budget from the other companies, Abby from Footers called us. She was like a ray of sunshine. Not only was she able to help us out on every aspect of our needs, she made it easy! Always on top of everything, got all the details correct, friendly, caring and the food was perfect! Everyone at the wedding talked about how great the food and staff was. They were even happy to accommodate my mother who has serious food allergies. We felt more like Abby and her crew were our friends who were helping us out, rather than a company we were simply paying to be there.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Ambrey · Married on 05/14/2015

Our initial choice for caters went out of business right in the middle of our wedding planning. However the Gregory from Willow Ridge Manor supplied us with a list of caters. Footers catering was on there. They were wonderful we talked with Kari Dismuke and she did a wonderful job. She worked with our budget and still supplied what we wanted from the previous cater plus some of their awesome food. After the tasting Kari gave us a tour of their facility and it was great. The day of the wedding the caters, staff and chefs all did a wonderful job. Everyone loved the food especially the pulled pork sandwiches. Thank you all for making my and my Wife's wedding a great one!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Camille · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Footers for our wedding this past weekend and were blown away with our event. From the first day that I met Colbert I knew right away that we were in good hands. When deciding to have a wedding we knew that we wanted to food to be a priority for our guests and we were not disappointed. Every person at our wedding raved about the food and the service. Everything was perfection. Colbert set up an amazing tasting where we got to design the menu of our dreams and even tour the facility, meet the chefs, and see how the food was prepared. She responded to evey email right away and had some great ideas for decorations and helped coordinate everything with our theme. The staff was incredible throuhgout the night and really helped our guests feel comfortable. At the end of the night all of our remaining food was boxed up to take home and we enjoyed the rest to ourselves for days!
    I would use Footers again in a second!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

Footers did an outstanding job catering our wedding reception. Like several others wrote here, the caterer we had booked went our of business two months before the wedding. Gregory from Willow Ridge Manor provided a list of alternate caterers. We reviewed each and landed on Footers due to their extensive and eclectic menu. We worked with Jamie Shaw and she was absolutely the best!!. On the day we went to Footers for our tasting and there was a parking place reserved specifically for us. Everyone at footers oozed professionalism, and so friendly. The tour through their facility gave us an idea of everything it took to pull an event together. The tasting was wonderful. On the day of the event, Jamie handled everything behind the scenes and the reception went off without a hitch. From the hors d'oeuvres served during cocktail hour, through the dinner and dessert bar, everything was perfect AND delicious. One of the highlights of dinner for us and our guests was the mashed potato bar - very inventive and everyone loved it. We had many compliments on the food, and professionalism of the Footers staff. The bartenders we extremely friendly, and the servers continually made rounds throughout the night to clear plates and glasses. The late evening snack of breakfast burritos and hash browns was an excellent touch. We had many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and Brian and I couldn't agree more. Thank You Jamie and all of the Footers Team for making our wedding day an event we will never forget!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2015

My husband and I used Footers for our wedding this past weekend for a wedding of 115. They were AWESOME. I cannot say enough good things about Kari or the entire Footers team. They were flexible with our menu choices, and we had several vegetarians and they provided awesome vegetarian options. I could not have been more thrilled with their service! Our guest raved about the food and service all night! THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Natasha · Married on 11/15/2014

Footers provided the catering as well as full service staff for our wedding. The food was absolutely delicious, everyone loved it! The staff was so helpful and sweet with the food and the bar. My husband and I were doted on and everything was so smooth and easy, just the way it should be! We worked with Jamie and she was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole planning process and her consideration was so appreciated! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

What a huge success!!!! The wedding was fabulous and absolutely EVERYTHING was perfect! My husband and I have sung at over 300 weddings and I don’t think we have ever been at one where there were no hitches. But this one was perfect from beginning to end. The weather was perfect, the venue was gorgeous, the bride was radiant, the groom was dashing and the catering was DIVINE!!! The Footers crew went above and beyond to make our day so relaxing and comfortable. I didn’t have to worry about anything and that was a total gift!!! We loved each one of the staff that they sent! They were each so friendly and relaxed and made us all feel so completely taken care of!!! The food was wonderful! And there was plenty for everyone! The bartender was fantastic – so friendly and accommodating!!! And again, so relaxed and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease! We were so pleased with the way everything turned out and are happy to refer all our friends to Footers.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Tami · Married on 09/05/2014

Jamie at Footers was so easy to work with!! The professionalism that all of the staff showed to the guests was wonderful. Many friends and family talked about how friendly and accommodating Footers were. The food was incredible, appetizers thru dinner! I would definitely use this catering service again!!

Sent on 09/12/2014