Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Molly · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Footers Catering. We interviewed a number of different caterers for our destination wedding in Denver, and Footers sold us initially with their combination of price point and menu variety. They truly made us feel cared for as clients (big kudos to Brittany for being so wonderful), and went above and beyond with their service. We had a blast at our tasting, featuring the work of (now) Chopped winner Chef Heather Carr and team, and discussed a few special plates for guests with unique dietary restrictions (they totally delivered). On the day of our wedding, not only did the Footers staff set up our reception space in the most beautiful and unobtrusive way, but they handled the food service with aplomb. We had a buffet setup for our guests, but as the bride and groom, we were brought individual plated dinners so we could be sure to eat before making our rounds. This may sound silly, but one of the things I was most impressed by was that they continued to refill the candy bar without ever being asked by us to take that on — this stands out to me because we chose to forego Footers' dessert options for this, which we set up and stocked on our own, and they had no obligation (or benefit) to helping us out in this area. Yet, they did it anyway. These folks know what they are doing, and they do it well. If you’re on the fence, give them the benefit of the doubt, and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Footers Catering 8
    Footers Catering 9
    Footers Catering 10
    Footers Catering 11

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Footers was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. From my first interaction with Jamie, I knew this was going to be the right fit. She was able to take all of my millions of ideas and transformed them into a beautiful menu. Our menu tasting with Footers was truly a memorable experience. From getting a personal tour by an owner to being introduced to every team member, my husband and I felt swept off our feet and treated like royalty. On our wedding day, every piece of food blew all my expectations out of the water. I had countless guest come up to me and rave about how amazing all the food was. From our cocktail hour with mini grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, to our season spinach salads, sun dried tomato stuffed chicken, S’mores bar, and finally the late-night sliders with french fries – it was worth every penny.

Jamie and the entire Footers team was a complete joy to work with, so professional, extremely helpful, and crazy with creativity. I highly recommend for anyone to work with them for all their catering needs.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2016

Footers was exceptional to work with! Their experience and expertise helped our entire wedding process run smoothly. From the initial tasting, through the planning and execution, their event manager went above and beyond to help make it a perfect day! We loved being able to customize our menu with some of our favorite foods as well the pairings and suggestions Footers provided. One of our favorite parts was the late night snacks and peach cobbler! We received many compliments about our entire menu and the service we received. We were extremely happy with Footers and highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Julie & Todd · Married on 09/09/2016

Footers is so amazing! Our friend is a chef and recommended them. We did taste tests with other caterers but Footers was way above the others with the food quality and creativity and all of their details and touches. Working with Jamie and her team was very easy and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding was so beautiful. I was nervous given the short amount of setup time we had but everything was perfect! Our guests raved about the food. A big think you to Jamie and the Footers staff for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kyle · Married on 09/03/2016

The food was SO well catered to us as a couple! Footers gave us great food, and great service. They helped our event to go seamlessly, and provided the linens, service, tables, chairs, and moving from service to reception in our large outdoor ceremony.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2016

Footers is definitely not the cheapest vendor but they are reasonably priced and very worth the money. We had a cocktail reception and our account manager was incredibly flexible and really felt like part of our team. The day-of staff was incredible and so kind/helpful/friendly to all of our guests. They made a point to explain options for our allergy-conscious guests and helped with making the whole day go off without a hitch! People called and texted after the wedding raving about the food- it was delicious! Start to finish, Footers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding vendors.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dana · Married on 08/06/2016

Jamie and her crew at Footers were, hands down, one of the best parts of our wedding. During our initial visit we were given a tour of their facility (which includes a designated rice bucket for phones dropped in water -- hilarious) and a wonderful meal where we tried everything we requested and then some. One of the reasons we chose Footers over other caterers initially was because we were able to try literally every part of the meal: the hors d'oeuvres, salad (and the bread rolls!), three main courses, multiple sides, and a flight of 6+ desserts. You would think that would be the norm, but trust me, not everyone will let you try the salad or sides! Each time food was presented, the chef would explain where they source their ingredients and the cooking process. This kind of transparency is wonderful, especially with planning a wedding! On the day-of, Jamie and her crew were nothing short of fabulous; she made sure my husband and I always had a chance to try some hors d'oeuvres, and Jamie herself would check on us and see if we wanted a specific food or a drink. When we sat down to dinner at our sweetheart table, we had a huge plate with all of the hors d'oeuvres, which was SUCH a great surprise! The staff served the plated meals per table and were extremely professional and efficient. If I could give an estimate, I would say our wedding of 106 all had their meals served in less than ten minutes, so there wasn't really an awkward waiting period for everyone to get their food. At the end of the night Jamie had boxed up two meals with some more hors d'oeuvres and desserts for us to take to our hotel room, which was wonderful as well! Overall, Footers was exactly what we wanted in a caterer -- affordable, hospitable, and delicious -- and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mallory · Married on 07/30/2016

Footers was absolutely the best to work with. We had an amazing experience and were so impressed by the delicious food and top-notch service. We will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 09/27/2016

emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Working with Footers was nothing short of amazing. Jamie and the entire crew all worked together to make every moment of the wedding and the entire planning process smooth sailing and, really, just enjoyable. We couldn't have imagined better service out of a caterer. They handled our rentals and answered my seemingly never-ending stream of emails promptly and to the best of their ability every time. We had a scheduled tasting, a walk thru at the venue, and a formal meeting time in Denver with Footers. Each time we went to the Footers headquarters we had some sort of a fun drink waiting for us along with friendly people who met us and gave us personal tours thru the entire business. This is a business and a group of people in general who really do care about each client and really attempt to fully involve themselves in your day so that it is everything that you have been hoping for. Plus, the customizable menus make "wedding" food actually edible, delicious, and something that will fit your budget. All of our guests were raving about the food, the setup, and the service. You cannot go wrong by choosing to work with Footers.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

About 1 hour after I got engaged I told my (now husband) I wanted a soup bar. Having that in June from a catering company can be difficult. However, Footers delivered! We were able to select a menu that was totally us and very well received by all of our guests. We had a very unique, but extremely delicious menu which is not always the case when food has to be made in large quantities. We were even able to eat our own wedding food because the staff at our wedding were so on top of it and wanted to make sure that we had the chance to enjoy our own day! I did not worry about anything with Footers because they took care of it all. I am so thrilled with our choice to work with Footers and would highly recommend to anyone who wants something a little different from the typical and very average food usually served at weddings.

Sent on 06/20/2016

The Footers catering team is setting the highest standard for service and food. We were first impressed by their tasting experience. The Footers company is most obviously dedicated to their work by investing in every avenue of the dining experience. The day of our event the Footers team performed above and beyond our expectations and the food was out of this world wonderful. We are so proud of the personal dedication of the staff, food presentation and I can't say enough about our coordinator Jamie Shaw. Ms. Shaw was a delight to work with and is the epitome of pleasantly professional.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Maxx · Married on 06/03/2016

Footers is awesome! From start to finish they delivered great service, price and the best food. We had our tasting at their new kitchen and really sold us.
    Jaime was our planner and couldn't be more happy with here detail. She was always in contact and making sure we felt comfortable. During our wedding day she made sure we had everything we needed. Her staff helped with all aspects of the wedding and truly went above and beyond.
    We had several guests compliment the food and the Chef came out and spoke with guest. Great touch!
    Highly recommended.
    *Venue - Denver Botanical Gardens

Sent on 06/19/2016

Chauncey · Married on 03/12/2016

We knew from the moment we first sat down with Abby that our experience with them was going to be wonderful. Everyone on the team is so friendly and professional, and our initial tasting immediately won us over. We were looking for a very unique presentation (we love food, but we wanted something out of the ordinary). The chefs came up with an AWESOME menu that complimented our desire for fantastic food with a fun and stylish flair. Whether it was the "Surf and Turf" station or the Comfort Food station that featured duck confit waffles (yes, waffles), everything they brought to the table was excellent and exactly what we were wanting for our special day. To add to the mix, all of our guests loved the food as well and said it perfectly matched our style. Goal met. We 100% recommend Footers!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Leslie · Married on 10/30/2015

Footers did a fantastic job with our wedding! All of our guests had wonderful things to say about the food and they went above and beyond when it came to service. Jamie was wonderful to work with as well. She made us feel at ease during the whole process and especially during the wedding. Would highly recommend Footers for your special day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Footers catered our daughter's wedding reception. The food was exceptional, the staff a pleasure to work with. When my daughter made an unusual request, they responded and fulfilled it with a smile. I love their company philosophy. My only disappointment is I don't have any way to have their food on a regular basis...

Sent on 11/25/2015

Abbey · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough about Footers and their amazing team! We were married at the Rembrandt Yard last Saturday and couldn't have had a better experience with Abby Heider and her team:
    Captain: Karl
    Lead Chef: Sam Bam
    Chef: John D
    Bartenders: Sam B and Bri
    Hospitality Hero’s: Josh, Sam C, Paige and Whitney

Abby put together a menu that incorporated my wedding and my budget perfectly. My husband's mother arrived 1 hour late for our scheduled tasting and Abby was completely gracious and still was able to give her a wonderful food experience, while explaining everything. The day of the wedding the food was exceptional and the staff was impeccable. We were able to have the nacho cheese fountain requested by my groom and our guest couldn't stop gushing over the experience. I can't even express my gratitude enough to Abby and her "all-star" team for making our day unforgettable. I would recommend Footers 10 times over!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Mary P. · Married on 09/19/2015

We used Footers for our wedding. From the start, we were impressed with everything about Footers: their mission and values, the extensive menu, effective communication, flexibility. When our tasting included a tour of the facility, including kitchen and storage, we felt so confident that this company would be able to handle any unforeseen situation.

On the day of the event, every staff member was friendly and helpful. When we had to adjust our ceremony location last minute, Footers jumped into action to move our ceremony chairs. The day would not have been possible without their effort. And the food! Delicious!

I can't say enough good things about Footers. Staff, food, menu, facility -- everything came together beautifully.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Colbert, and the whole Footers staff was fantastic!!! Our food was amazing - guests are still commenting on how much they liked it! The catering and bar staff was friendly, hospitable, and professional. Colbert was so flexible, easy to work with, and offered great recommendations for our big day! They are simply the best!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jamie Shaw and her team were absolutely amazing! Our venue narrowed us down in caterers and I am thankful they did or I probably wouldn't have found Footers. Jamie was extremely responsive and facilitated every request we had (including no red onions on the menu!). The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Jamie Shaw and her team for any event.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Sara · Married on 08/08/2015

Footers was phenomenal. Since we live in VA, but our wedding was in CO, we had to have a proxy (our parents) work with Footers for set up and tastings. Footers was great at keeping all of us in the loop and working with us to pick the perfect food for our wedding. They even worked within any dietary restrictions we had and created some fantastic dishes! Everyone loved the buffet style set up, especially the carving stations. The bison and flavorful, the sweet corn carving station was a favorite among guests, and everyone raved about the homemade sodas! Footers worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure the room was set properly, and that the transition between ceremony and reception went smoothly since they were in the same location. Their bartenders made sure everyone had their drink of choice in hand, even during cocktail hour when it started to rain. Footers went above and beyond by asking us what we’d like to have for dinner so we didn’t have to work our way through the buffet line in our wedding wear. They brought the food straight to our table and checked in to see if there was anything else we would like. We’d highly recommend Footers Catering to anyone hosting an event in the Denver area!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Working with Footers catering was great. They provided great food for everyone, and the bar. But they did more than this. I worked with Colbert, and she ended up pulling the whole wedding together. She knew our venue and how things flow there. Planning included drinks as guest entered, linens, and choosing colors and styles that worked. timing of cocktails, food sevices, bartending and cake cutting. I was able to bring my own alcohol, cake, smores, popcorn bar, and otter pops. But they helped with any setup and service needed. Colbert and her crew helped to keep the day moving along smoothly.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

I am overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for Footers. The entire catering process was seamless. Abby, our rep, was incredible. She returned emails within a few hours--which was something not one other catering company did for me. Footers is affordable and clearly not out to gouge my wedding budget. Abby truly wanted to make it about my husband and I. She wasn't pushy or acted like she knew what would be best. She was obviously the expert, but didnt come off as rude or all-knowing. She thoughtfully guided us, listened to us, and accommodated everything. She was there on the wedding night just to make sure it went smoothly and then had Sharon, an associate, personally take care of my husband and I for the remainder of the night. The food was awesome. Everyone LOVED the Mac and Cheese bar as well as the late night breakfast burritos. Also, they set up and took down all the chairs and tables, they were on time, and it was perfectly flawless. Footers was a hit all around, and should I ever need catering again, I won't hesitate one minute. Use Footers. They're the absolute experts, and you will NOT have to worry about this on your wedding day. I can't say enough! Thank you, Abby and Footers!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2015

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Jamie and Footers Catering, she made it absolutely fantastic to work with them! I probably emailed Jamie 20+ times throughout the course of planning our wedding, and EVERY TIME, she answered promptly, positively and thoughtfully. From the moment we walked into the Footers facility, we were constantly impressed.

The first time we were introduced to Footers, we received a full tour of their building and met everyone working that evening and learned their role with the company. We felt so welcomed and could tell right away that we were going to be well taken care of if we chose Footers as the Caterer for our wedding. What made us choose Footers, other than all of the things listed above, was that we knew they would genuinely appreciate our business, and this was all before we ever even tried a bit of their food.

The menu that we came up with, and the food they produced was excellent. Jamie worked with us to put together exactly what we wanted, she completely tailored her services to our needs.

I would highly recommend Footers to any Bride to Be, or event planner of any sort. They were excellent to work with, the presentation was gorgeous, and the product was very pleasing. Thank you Jamie, and Footers, for making the planning process and our wedding day, seamless and beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2015

We worked with Jamie Shaw at Footers Catering for our wedding and we could not have had a better experience. Jamie, as well as the whole Footers team, was a complete joy to work with. The food was amazing - just as we expected! They made the rental, set up, clean up, etc., effortless and we couldn't be more appreciative! From our first contact to our final exchanges, Footers was keen on the idea that this event was about us - and that we weren't just another client. In a wedding industry full of over-priced, on-to-the-next type vendors, Footers truly made the difference for our wedding. Their value, quality and passion for food is unbeatable. Thank you, Footers, for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Footer's for a mid summer wedding reception at Walker Fine Art! Our planner was able to take inventory, provide options, offer suggestions and follow through with all of it with grace and friendliness! She made it easy for us to relax and take comfort in the fact that the TEAM had it all taken care of! The food was delicious and there was none left! Guests continuously commented throughout the night on just how wonderful it was and how kind and attentive the bartenders and other Footer's employees were! We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience and look forward to using and also recommending Footer's in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2015