88 Reviews for Flowerthyme

Samples (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
88 Flowerthyme Reviews

Joy was so very sweet to work with for our wedding. She took our vision and made it come true. She was very flexible with making our last minute weather changes work, and was accommodating to still make everything look beautiful. I would highly recommend working with flowerthyme for future events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

To say everything was perfect at my wedding is an understatement. The flowers, centerpieces and all around decorations were breath taking! I didn't want anything to crazy, just soft romantic flowers and Joy hit it perfectly. My guests were in awe they were all taking photos! Joy is well ...an absolute joy to work with. She is so easy going, on the ball and was the easiest part of wedding planning. I will actually miss working with her.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with, and was able to bring my vision and colors to real life, at a very reasonable cost. From the beginning, she understood the ambiance I wanted to create, and helped direct my thoughts to a beautiful result. She did a floral trial, which was very helpful to see her ideas and my ideas combined before the big day. She was able to provide all the lanterns, even ordering the ones specific to what I wanted, beautiful vases and centerpieces, and amazing candles of all shapes and sizes. Everything was stunning, fresh, creative, and abundant. I had a lot of fun working with her, and was amazed by her skill and creative talent. Overall, I could not be more pleased or impressed with my florals, and was so happy to work with her.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Joy! She was easy to get a hold of and understood my exact vision I wanted. She paid attention to every little detail and it made my wedding day that much more special. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What a great experience! Our company recently worked with Joy on a amazing wedding in Narragansett RI. Joy was very professional and personable to work with! She was constantly responsive with my many calls and details about the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she and her team worked diligently to make the brides dream chuppah come to life and it was absolutely stunning! It was a pleasure to work with Joy and we are looking forward to collaborating again! Thank you so much Joy for reaching out us, you are so very talented!

Profile Picture B, 6/1/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy did an absolute amazing job capturing my vision for my big day. Everything came out so perfectly. She took the time to really listen to what I wanted and captured every small detail. All of our guests were impressed by her decor and presentation. It was a pleasure to work with Joy and her team. I'm beyond thrilled we picked Flowerthyme for our wedding.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy is absolutely fabulous to work with. Every time a vendor asked who our florist was, each one couldn't say enough great things about her work and how much they loved working with her. Her talent is the best of the best. She saw our vision and put her artistic touches and ideas with it which made it even more spectacular. She was easy to work with even when we had to make changes and additions to our plan. We wanted our flowers to be unique yet beautiful. She was able to find flowers that we have never seen before and they really played out our Tuscan theme. They were rustic yet soft and worked beautifully with our venue. Everywhere we looked from the hallway, stairs, bathroom, entrance way, to the reception area there were beautiful displays of flowers or designs that she created. People still talk about them. I truly can't say enough about Joy. We were so lucky to have her be part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Cammy, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Joy Rich (FlowerThyme) did an amazing job for our wedding in November! Joy listens / internalizes your vision for your day and helps you tailor your flower arrangements to bring that vision to life. She spent time looking through my Pinterest page, doing research, and collaborating with me in-person and over-the-phone to create the most beautiful English garden arrangements. On top of all that, Joy is very reasonably priced for the quality of her work (top value) and is incredibly pleasant to work with. Our flower arrangements were our favorite part of our wedding - she truly brought "Joy" to our day!

Profile Picture User7441684, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After reading several reviews I decided to select Flowerthyme for my wedding day flowers. Joy was amazing! She made some great suggestions on how to set up our centerpieces and how to decorate for the ceremony. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations and all at a reasonable price. Thank you Joy!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with! At our first meeting she totally understood what I wanted within five minutes and had plenty of examples to show to give me some additional ideas. She is also very budget conscious and thought of creative ways to reuse flowers from the ceremony to the reception which was very much appreciated. At the last minute, we decided that we had a little more budget for flowers and even though the wedding was less than a week away she had no issue changing some of the centerpieces around with little time to plan. On the day of, all of the flowers were incredibly beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would encourage anyone to use Joy for your wedding flower needs.

Profile Picture User7633599, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy did a beautiful job on the flowers! She really understood what I was looking for and captured my vision perfectly. Whenever I had concerns or questions, she was available with a call or an email. She was perfectly happy to go through random online albums while I picked things that I liked and didn't like. She totally captured my vision for a perfect late-summer wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy to have worked with Flowerthyme for my wedding! Joy brought my vision to life and did a beautiful job on all the bouquets and decor!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy was wonderful to work with! Our bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony decorations for our summer wedding were perfect. Joy had amazing and creative ideas for our flowers. I planned my wedding from another state and Joy was so flexible and easy to work with. She made time to meet with me when I came to town. Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy that we chose Joy and Flowerthyme! Thank you!

Profile Picture Daniela, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Joy was phenomenal. We walked in, talked to her for 30 minutes and gave her some ideas (pretty vague ones) and told her the colors in our small seaside wedding (except my husband-to-be and I couldn't exactly decide whether my dress was dark teal - my vote - or blue - his). In other words, we weren't really that helpful. Nonetheless, Joy fashioned us a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere, and did so in a matter of days. I was so very happy! She is intuitive and marvelously talented.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We recently got married, on May 6th, and contacted Joy, at Flowerthyme, to do the flowers for our wedding. From the start, Joy was a pleasure to work with. She was so helpful and offered up many great ideas/suggestions. She was quick to respond to all our messages and everything was delivered perfectly on our wedding day.

The flowers came out beautiful and she also put together our centerpieces. I provided a picture of what I wanted, for our centerpieces, and what she created came out FAR better than the picture. Everything she did was beautiful. The flowers, my bouquet, the centerpieces. I was SO happy we chose Flowerthyme, for our wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Joy!!

Profile Picture User5051756, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Joy at Flowerthyme for our May wedding. We only ordered bouquets and boutonnieres as we chose to make our own decorations. Joy was easy to reach and did a fantastic job with the bouquets! I couldn’t even imagine something as lovely as what we received.

All of the flowers were fresh and colorful and were packaged in vases of water (all of them!) to keep them that way. She had the best reviews in our area for a reason. I would definitely recommend her shop to anyone.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/6/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

I highly recommend hiring FlowerThyme (Joy Rich) as your florist for your wedding. Joy listened closely to all of our requests and executed them just as hoped for. She helped guide us during many of the decisions in the planning process. We met Joy twice before our event to go over the details. We were able to see a mock up of the table centerpiece and then work together to perfect our vision. The quality of the flowers and beauty of the design was absolutely stunning. I 100% recommend hiring Joy as your florist!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had our Wedding this summer in Rhode Island, and had Flowerthyme do our entire wedding. I had heard that they did beautiful work but never imagined how they could transform an ordinary room into a magical enchanted garden filled with beauty, warmth and elegance. It simply took my breath away when I walked into that finished room! Additionally I asked them to decorate the Chuppa which we were married under. They carried out the theme of the room onto the Chuppa which only enhanced the entire ambiance. Joy did everything that I asked for and more. I highly recommend Flowerthyme. They really are professional, creative and try their to please you. THANK YOU FLOWERTHYME! Wendy & Jim

Profile Picture User5427248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! She listened to my vision, asked the right questions and made the entire process so easy! I did not have to worry about anything, I knew that I was in great hands with Joy from the moment I met her. All of the flowers and setup of everything was so beautiful! It was better than I imagined. My bouquet and flower headpiece she made for me were just perfect! Thank you so much Joy, it was such a pleasure working with you! I loved everything you did for my special day, you are so creative! I would highly recommend using Joy for your special event.

Profile Picture JoAnna, 6/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing flowers, Beautiful! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy was a pleasure to work with. She listened very carefully to the couple's desires, made excellent suggestions, and the flowers were stunning! I recommend Flowerthyme very highly!

Profile Picture User4490721, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowerthyme is amazing! Joy and her team put together STUNNING flower arrangements for our wedding!! I could not have imagined more beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, and the table arrangements were absolutely perfect. They were so romantic and lovely. I also wanted to mention that the flowers Joy chose for the men's boutonnieres were gorgeous and a couple of the guys even got compliments on them from the guests (I've never heard of that happening before!)! My parents, husband and I were so thrilled with how everything came together and Flowerthyme was such an integral part in that. Joy was always so responsive and patient with me throughout the planning process, despite me changing my vision several times. I would recommend Flowerthyme to any future brides out there! They are the best!

Profile Picture User4418353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy was wonderful to work with! She managed to filter through my Pinterest boards and nondescript ideas to create exactly what I wanted. Her team did an awesome job setting up for the wedding and I was floored by how gorgeous everything looked. My bouquet was outstanding, as were my bridesmaids. She was even able to accommodate a last minute request that I had. I would highly recommend Joy to anyone that is looking for a top-notch florist with amazing vision!

Profile Picture User3350096, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy did an amazing job with our flowers and at the end of the wedding everyone wanted the beautiful center pieces she made. The bouquets were absolutely incredible and exactly what I wanted. Joy was so easy to work with and the flowers were so romantic and simply amazing!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews