Flowerthyme Reviews

Great service

Good customer service. Answer fast

Sent on 07/15/2019

Boston Parent · Married on 09/28/2019

The most lovely flowers for my daughter's wedding day!

Thank you to Flowerthyme for doing such a beautiful job with the flowers at my daughter's wedding. So many people commented on how lovely the flowers were. Everything from the trellis to the bouquets was perfect! The hydrangeas were beautiful, the colors were spectacular, and the overall look was just amazing. I highly recommend Joy and Flowerthyme!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Smolenski · Married on 09/01/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Joy at Flowerthyme put together the most beautiful mix of colors and flowers for our September wedding. Everything was so lush and fresh! My guests were clamoring to take them home at the end of the night. The day of set up was seamless too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Leah

Leah Gardiner · Married on 08/30/2019

Best florist!

I am so glad I chose Flowerthyme for our florist! Joy was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. After showing her some photos on pinterest she knew exactly what I was looking for and our bouquets were beautiful! She also provided our baker with flowers for our cake, I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! I am so glad I live close by, I will be back for birthday and holiday arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend Joy and her team at Flowerthyme!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kathryn McGee · Married on 08/10/2019

Stress-free, awesome florist experience

Joy and the team at Flowerthyme made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. A nurturing, supportive manner and very competitive pricing created a stress-free experience for our August wedding. All of the flowers were incredibly beautiful, and everything on time!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements

We had a great experience working with Joy to make the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. The centerpieces were so beautiful, our bouquets were flawless. I was so excited when she delivered the flowers that they came out so gorgeous! We met with Joy in person and sent her our vision of what we wanted and she delivered 100%! Highly recommend hiring Joy for your event, thank you so much for our beautiful hydrangea pieces!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Caitlin Mabry · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I would highly recommend using joy to do flowers for your wedding!! We had the absolute best experience with her. She was a pleasure to work with and her flowers were absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Patti Genovese · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding florist who exceeding our expectations!

Joy Rich, owner of Flower Thyme, went above and beyond to make sure all of the flowers were absolutely beautiful! From the fireplace mantel at the venue, the floral arch surrounding the ceremony, the centerpieces, indoor and outdoor lanterns to each bouquet and boutineer. Joy is a true artist and professional!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jill · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, Lush Flowers & Excellent Service!

Flowerthyme did an excellent job with providing lush, fresh flowers for my wedding. My centerpieces were a perfect balance of whimsy and elegance -- just as I had hoped. My bouquet was perfection and all of this was done while I was wedding planning from the DC area and without being able to meet with Joy in person. Joy is a wonderful person who really understands what her clients want. I felt like I was in very good hands with Joy. Flowerthyme's prices are also competitive/very reasonable. I highly recommend Flowerthyme if you're looking for beautiful, reasonably priced flowers, friendly service, and on-time delivery. Flowerthyme goes above and beyond. You will not be disappointed with their work.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Flowerthyme 8
    Flowerthyme 9

Suzanne · Married on 08/11/2018

Flowerthyme did my wedding flowers. Joy was a pleasure to work with. She listened to my ideas and made her own suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous. My wedding was 12 days ago and the centerpieces we brought home still look fabulous.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lia · Married on 08/03/2018

Joy put together the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding day! I was extremely happy with how everything turned out, she created the exact look I was going for and I am still receiving compliments on the flowers weeks later. After our wedding we brought some of the arrangements to family members to enjoy and they couldn't say enough about how beautiful they were! I highly recommend Flowerthyme!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Mia · Married on 12/30/2017

I genuinely felt like I had a real connection with the owner, Joy. We immediately hit it off, and became friends on social media, keeping in touch from the first consultation until post-wedding day. Joy's floral designs for my wedding way were better than anything I've ever seen on Pinterest, and she brought my vision to life, going above and beyond to make our bouquets and the venue look perfect (including a long hunt for burgundy peonies!) Joy is someone who truly understands your vision, and can make it come to life on ANY budget. If there is one piece of advice I could give all of our Rhode Island brides...hire FLOWERTHYME!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Flowerthyme 10
    Flowerthyme 11
    Flowerthyme 12
    Flowerthyme 13
    Flowerthyme 14

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Joy was so very sweet to work with for our wedding. She took our vision and made it come true. She was very flexible with making our last minute weather changes work, and was accommodating to still make everything look beautiful. I would highly recommend working with flowerthyme for future events!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

To say everything was perfect at my wedding is an understatement. The flowers, centerpieces and all around decorations were breath taking! I didn't want anything to crazy, just soft romantic flowers and Joy hit it perfectly. My guests were in awe they were all taking photos! Joy is well ...an absolute joy to work with. She is so easy going, on the ball and was the easiest part of wedding planning. I will actually miss working with her.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with, and was able to bring my vision and colors to real life, at a very reasonable cost. From the beginning, she understood the ambiance I wanted to create, and helped direct my thoughts to a beautiful result. She did a floral trial, which was very helpful to see her ideas and my ideas combined before the big day. She was able to provide all the lanterns, even ordering the ones specific to what I wanted, beautiful vases and centerpieces, and amazing candles of all shapes and sizes. Everything was stunning, fresh, creative, and abundant. I had a lot of fun working with her, and was amazed by her skill and creative talent. Overall, I could not be more pleased or impressed with my florals, and was so happy to work with her.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2017

Loved working with Joy! She was easy to get a hold of and understood my exact vision I wanted. She paid attention to every little detail and it made my wedding day that much more special. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Flowerthyme's reply:

Thank you Brianna and Matt! Really enjoyed working with you as well. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

B · Married on 06/01/2017

What a great experience! Our company recently worked with Joy on a amazing wedding in Narragansett RI. Joy was very professional and personable to work with! She was constantly responsive with my many calls and details about the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she and her team worked diligently to make the brides dream chuppah come to life and it was absolutely stunning! It was a pleasure to work with Joy and we are looking forward to collaborating again! Thank you so much Joy for reaching out us, you are so very talented!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Robin · Married on 04/22/2017

Joy did an absolute amazing job capturing my vision for my big day. Everything came out so perfectly. She took the time to really listen to what I wanted and captured every small detail. All of our guests were impressed by her decor and presentation. It was a pleasure to work with Joy and her team. I'm beyond thrilled we picked Flowerthyme for our wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Cammy · Married on 11/19/2016

Joy is absolutely fabulous to work with. Every time a vendor asked who our florist was, each one couldn't say enough great things about her work and how much they loved working with her. Her talent is the best of the best. She saw our vision and put her artistic touches and ideas with it which made it even more spectacular. She was easy to work with even when we had to make changes and additions to our plan. We wanted our flowers to be unique yet beautiful. She was able to find flowers that we have never seen before and they really played out our Tuscan theme. They were rustic yet soft and worked beautifully with our venue. Everywhere we looked from the hallway, stairs, bathroom, entrance way, to the reception area there were beautiful displays of flowers or designs that she created. People still talk about them. I truly can't say enough about Joy. We were so lucky to have her be part of our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Flowerthyme's reply:

We loved working with you to make your day special. You both had wonderful ideas and the Tuscan look was perfect for the Towers. We wish you all the best!
    Joy

Cara · Married on 11/12/2016

Joy Rich (FlowerThyme) did an amazing job for our wedding in November! Joy listens / internalizes your vision for your day and helps you tailor your flower arrangements to bring that vision to life. She spent time looking through my Pinterest page, doing research, and collaborating with me in-person and over-the-phone to create the most beautiful English garden arrangements. On top of all that, Joy is very reasonably priced for the quality of her work (top value) and is incredibly pleasant to work with. Our flower arrangements were our favorite part of our wedding - she truly brought "Joy" to our day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

After reading several reviews I decided to select Flowerthyme for my wedding day flowers. Joy was amazing! She made some great suggestions on how to set up our centerpieces and how to decorate for the ceremony. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations and all at a reasonable price. Thank you Joy!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Brenna · Married on 09/23/2016

Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with! At our first meeting she totally understood what I wanted within five minutes and had plenty of examples to show to give me some additional ideas. She is also very budget conscious and thought of creative ways to reuse flowers from the ceremony to the reception which was very much appreciated. At the last minute, we decided that we had a little more budget for flowers and even though the wedding was less than a week away she had no issue changing some of the centerpieces around with little time to plan. On the day of, all of the flowers were incredibly beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would encourage anyone to use Joy for your wedding flower needs.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Joy did a beautiful job on the flowers! She really understood what I was looking for and captured my vision perfectly. Whenever I had concerns or questions, she was available with a call or an email. She was perfectly happy to go through random online albums while I picked things that I liked and didn't like. She totally captured my vision for a perfect late-summer wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

So happy to have worked with Flowerthyme for my wedding! Joy brought my vision to life and did a beautiful job on all the bouquets and decor!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Daniela · Married on 08/13/2016

Joy was wonderful to work with! Our bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony decorations for our summer wedding were perfect. Joy had amazing and creative ideas for our flowers. I planned my wedding from another state and Joy was so flexible and easy to work with. She made time to meet with me when I came to town. Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy that we chose Joy and Flowerthyme! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Flowerthyme's reply:

Thank you so much Daniela for taking the time to write such a glowing review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!