Florist of Omaha Reviews

21 | Omaha, NE

21 Reviews for Florist of Omaha

Lainey · Married on 12/03/2016

Vernetta was amazing to work with and she creates beautiful flower arrangements!! Please get your wedding flowers through Florist of Omaha!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

Our flowers were amazing! I knew Florist of Omaha would design gorgeous arrangements and they did! We're still hearing how beautiful they were. My bouquet is still alive!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Megan · Married on 11/18/2016

Vernetta did a amazing job on my flowers!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Vernetta and her team designed beautiful flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. We had a modest budget and Vernetta gave us options and reviewed inspirational images of what our day would look like. She further suggested great vendors for us to work with and help to scout places to take photos. She was a great help.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Our flowers and decor were amazing! Vernetta brough all my ideas to life. It was simply breathtaking and within our budet! I had been told no from other florist on the colors I wanted but Vernetta was realistic in explaining the choices available and how she could tint the colors to match! I learned so much and was very happy with the outcome! Thank you Vernetta!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tara · Married on 12/09/2015

The Florist of Omaha is an absolutely amazing company!! With very little direction Vernetta was able to bring my floral arrangement dreams to life!! In fact what she created for us was even better than what I imagined in my dreams!! She is incredibly flexible and extremely easy to work with! We can't wait to see what she will come up with for our banquet next year!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning! I received tons of compliments and couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Florist of Omaha and Vernetta Kosalka did a fantastic job designing and delivering the various flower arraignments needed for my daughter’s wedding. Vernetta was able to accommodate last minute charges with ease. All the arraignments were beautiful, unique and reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Donna · Married on 09/19/2015

This wedding planner was outstanding!! She went above and beyond our expectations in all aspects of planning and carrying out our event, all the while maintaining a professional and calm attitude that helped keep the stressors to a minimum. I would highly recommend her and know we couldn't have done it without her. Her recommendations, tips, and suggestions were extremely helpful and she was there every step of the way.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/19/2015

Vernetta did such an amazing job with the flowers. I provided her pictures of what I wanted, and she produced my vision perfectly. Her cost is EXTREMELY reasonable. She often would make suggestions as to how to maximize the flowers for less money. Everything was so perfectly arranged and beautiful. Also, when I returned from my honeymoon 1 week after the wedding, my bouquet still looked great! She is fantastic.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/08/2015

Vernetta is amazing! She Is very easy going and detail oriented. I would recommend her all the time!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

I met Vernetta through my great aunt and was very happy that I did. Vernetta was an amazing florist to work with. She listened to my needs and most importantly what type of budget I was working with. She exceeded my expectations. I walked into the reception venue and was blown away with all the blush pink roses,hydrangeas and pink calla lily on all the tables. Vernetta was patient and talked me through every option available and allowed me to be the perfectionist that I am. I really enjoyed working with her and I look forward to doing more things with her in the future. Thanks again Vernetta!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Vernetta of Florist of Omaha knows how to make it beautiful without being too costly. She was able to assist us to plan the perfect theme and helped to execute it so well that everyone had a great time and it was literally stress free. The flower arrangements she made were beautiful and amazing and perfect for our event. We gave her an idea of what "look" we were going for and she nailed it! Vernetta is definitely a worker bee and will take care of any need that you have. She was also very personable and didn't treat me as another client, but as a valued friend. Thank you Vernetta! You are awesome! I can't thank her enough for the help she provided.

James · Married on 03/21/2015

Flowers were fresh, amazing and beautiful! They lasted a long time and were expertly arranged! Would do this again in a heartbeat!

Kevin · Married on 03/21/2015

Vernetta is seriously the best. A true professional. She exceeded our expectations and was friendly and professional with all involved, even when they were not to her. She was a true blessing for our event and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/31/2015

In the spirit of Full Disclosure, I am a guy who can tell you what color a flower is....but not much else. That being said, the flowers that Vernetta provided for my event were wonderful. They enhanced the overall atmosphere, and I received several positive comments about them from my attendees. As a contractor, Florist of Omaha was receptive, punctual, and professional. They delivered the product they promised, and did so on time. I would recommend this company to anyone, and will be seeking their services for future events.

Sent on 04/08/2015

She did a great job with our budget!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Meagan · Married on 03/05/2016

I would most definitely recommend Vernetta. She was fabulous.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Jami · Married on 02/06/2016

Vernetta did an amazing job! She was very attentive to what we wanted and also had great ideas and suggestions for our wedding.
    She was very easy to work with and flexible when we had to make some changes.

Sent on 02/09/2016

L. · Married on 07/09/2016

4.2
      3.5

Some flowers didn't turn out the way it was planned due to being fresh vendors, but with willingness to bend and work together, she did very well for what timeline she had to work with (less than a month for everything). Flexible with making it all work, and very empathetic and friendly on a personal level. I would work with her again, if there ever was a chance.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Vicki · Married on 04/18/2015

4.2
      3.5

Vernetta created my bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony vases. She was very flexible and provided all the many different types of flowers and styles that I requested. The sunflower bouquet exactly matched the photo that I provided and captured the 'wildflower' style that I envisioned. The pocket boutonnieres were an exceptional blend of flowers, berries, and leaves (all in the exact colors that I requested). The ceremony vases were a gorgeous mixture of voluminous flowers, and they worked as lovely accents to the church.

Vernetta was also my 'day of' wedding planner. She excels at this task and went to the 'extra mile' to make our reception a fun and worry-free event. She transported my flowers to the reception, helped my groom and I to cut the cake, and poured champagne for our guests. And I only asked her to transport the flowers. She made sure my groom and I were happy through-out the reception by checking in with us. And she helped with the tear down of decorations and linens, and transported my flowers back to the hotel. Thank you for making our day an exceptionally excellent one!

Sent on 07/14/2015