Florida Beach Weddings Reviews

Florida Beach Weddings 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Horner · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Wonderful and Relaxed

We had a wonderful wedding experience. It was so easygoing and relaxed which was just what we wanted. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Pamela officiated a great ceremony. I would recommend Florida Beach Weddings to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings 8
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/13/2019

Beach Wedding

Florida Beach Weddings did a fabulous job. They helped me with all my questions. Pam is very quick to get back to you if you leave her a message or email.
    My wedding day was great. The photographer was extremely nice. My decor I choose was beautiful. I'm very happy I went with this company to help me with my special day.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing experience

Pam and her team were all the time responding very fast and efficiently. they helped me with suggestions and were very kind, I made my wedding with them and it was a dream come true, beach weddings for me is the best option if you are thinking in getting married close to the beach, you don't need a lot of decoration as the beach and sea are the best landscapes you could ever have. I suggest you to have a beach wedding with Florida Beach Weddings in you are thinking in getting the most unforgettable experience. I loved it!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Erin Fearns · Married on 08/06/2019

Florida Beach Weddings

Pam and photographer were both great! Very sweet and made the wedding planning so easy with choosing our options for the wedding decor and everything. The sand ceremony was very nice and happy the kids were included. I would highly recommend Florida Beach Weddings! It turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings 9

Tiana Brown · Married on 07/29/2019

Choose Florida beach Weddings!

Florida Beach Weddings was awesome, the portal for payment plans and documents/information was stress free and everytime I had a question, Pam and her staff responded to me asap. I was extremely nervous to walk down the aisle as the bride but Pam made me feel so at ease and comfortable. Once I was able to see the ceremony, the decorations were beautiful and by her walking us through the ceremony and keeping it nice and light, it flowed so smoothly.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Cathy Marksbury · Married on 07/08/2019

Florida Beach Weddings

They did an amazing job! We could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings 10
    Florida Beach Weddings 11
  • Alyson

Alyson Gibson · Married on 06/21/2019

Dream Wedding

Had my wedding day on Friday 21st June at sunset on Siesta key beach, first class service through the whole process.

Found out about the company through Google and just initially looking at who did weddings in Florida, contacted Panela who talked me through the whole process and booked my wedding with a deposit.
    Everything has been easy to sort/arrange and it's clear with what's happening and when, loads of choice for vowels, sand colours, beach decorations etc.
    The ceremony itself was perfect, set up on the beach was lovely and the suggested photographer 'Forever In Love Photography' was absolutely brilliant and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Would definitely recommend, excellent value for money and the take care of the little details too.

Vikki Gibson

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings 12

Karina Perez · Married on 06/17/2019

Very understanding!

Pam was great. She was very understanding when my mom went into the hospital the day before my wedding and she quickly found other date options for us. Great experience.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mcgregor · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect beach wedding

Everything was handled so well & professionally. I honestly didn’t even have to worry about a thing. It was the happiest moment of my life & they made it more beautiful than I imagined.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ayonna

Ayonna Gilmore · Married on 06/08/2019

Just wonderful

They were always there to answer any questions that I had and yes I had so many questions...if I called and didn’t get anyone they made sure to call as soon as possible. The set up on the beach was beautiful although it was a chance for rain we were able to get it done and get married.xoxo

Sent on 06/17/2019

Edelyn Parker-Frye · Married on 06/07/2019

Strongly Recommended

Florida Beach Weddings was easy and pleasant to work with while planning our St. Augustine wedding remotely from Columbus, OH. The online system for selecting and customizing decor, ceremony, and additional amenities is so user-friendly!

Pamela and team were always prompt and professional in their communications. When our ceremony was threatened morning of by the possibility of rain, Pamela was on the phone with us in minutes to help us assess the situation. We ended up having a rain-free beautiful ceremony.

Couldn't have asked for a better partner in our wedding planning! Thanks!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Laura Vichathep · Married on 05/21/2019

Beach Wedding

The entire process was made simple and the wedding was perfect! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ambur Finch · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent and great work

Everyone was great. They took care of everything we asked. Pam got back to us right away via email. Thanks again it was beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Mary

Mary Lou · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding for my Daughter... Amazing at atmosphere and group of people that helped us make it possible

what an amazing group of people Pam you are amazing and we're so very helpful thank you so very much for your time and all your help and your patience. Mary Lou

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings 13
    Florida Beach Weddings 14
    Florida Beach Weddings 15
    Florida Beach Weddings 16
    Florida Beach Weddings 17

Taylor Holland · Married on 03/08/2019

These guys are amazing!

I called them on Monday, worried because I live in mi and the people I had the ceremony set up with ended up not being what we wanted and so I was in a huge rush to find someone else to help us on such notice!
    I called Mrs. Pam and told her what was going and and that we wanted to get married that Friday, 4 days from the day I called! She was very nice and took us and and got everything all set and ready and made it so stress free on me. It was very beautiful and exactly why we wanted! With out her I would not have gotten the wedding ceremony dreamed out !!! And the photographer was great too and had lots of cool/ different poses I’m excited to see the pictures that he got!
    Very highly recommended

Sent on 03/12/2019

Tami Smith · Married on 03/05/2019

Best wedding planner EVER !

Best wedding planner ever ! Picked the Nautical Knot package with a Sunset wedding. Perfect for my small wedding. Not living in the same state I was a little nervous, They absolutely communicated everything by email left nothing out. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. Even called the morning of to let me know they were on their way to the beach to set up. The decorating was beautiful. Pamela even did a great job at officiating the wedding. Photographer was very patient and did a great job. There was no hidden or additional cost !
    My beach wedding was beyond PERFECT ! Thank you Florida Beach Weddings for making my day memorable !!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Martell (Rodrigue) · Married on 01/26/2019

So thankful!!!

My husband and I are so thankful to Pam for facilitating our beautiful beach wedding in such a small timeframe. Everything was perfect, even with the "winds of love" blowing. Thankfully the sun was out and keeping us relatively warm.
    Looking forward to seeing the results of the pictures that the photographer took.
    Once again, Thank You!!

Florida Beach Weddings 21
    Florida Beach Weddings 22

Lauren Waters · Married on 01/26/2019

What a perfect day!!

Pam and Karen were SO great helping us plan and execute our dream wedding. We had our wedding during the super cold weather last week in St Augustine at the Fort and Pam found the perfect spot out of the wind and the ceremony was absolutely perfect. All of our guests raved about her and how wonderful our service was.

They always responded to my emails and calls very quickly and handled everything so we didnt need to worry about a thing. They took every bit of stress out of our big day and for that I will be eternally grateful!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Ccobb · Married on 01/22/2019

beautiful day

We had hoped to make a last minute date change due to the unpredictable beach weather,,, and 'Florida Beach Weddings' was glad to accommodate us!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Eunice · Married on 01/05/2019

They were very helpful and wonderful. Highly recommended!!

They did more than expected for planning my wedding in a very short time.
    Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Glynn · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect wedding

Starting out planning our wedding my husband and I were lost but then we found Florida Beach Weddings!! Pam and her crew gave us our perfect beach wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Anjelika

Anjelika Kocher · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful amazing great

Professional, helpful, very good experience...

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Tami

Tami · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent experience!

Using Florida Beach Wedding company was the best thing I could have done planning my own wedding. All my expectations were met. The company website was amazing in making decoration and ceremony decisions. My new husband and I were very satisfied with the service and the professionalism. Thank you Pam and John so much.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/07/2018

Caitlin and Kameron

Pamela and Kayla were so great! They went above and beyond! My daughter is 2 and she was not having the best of days, they were so patient and so understanding everything went better than I imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kimberly Smith · Married on 10/18/2018

Graves Siesta key beach front wedding

Pam and her team were amazing. They answered all my questions and eased my concerns. They helped make our day Amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2018