Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim Reviews

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 5
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 6
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 7

Alessandra Woodman · Getting married on 01/04/2021

A wedding even I could plan!

Everything was made so easy it is clear that planning from another state has been streamlined by Gayle & Joe. Talking directly by phone is an option, but I was able to handle everything via e-mail without any issues. I would recommend this option if you are looking for a beach wedding. We were so nervous when we arrived, but the team was so friendly that we felt comfortable immediately after interacting with them. It was a very positive experience!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 8

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What a delight! Thanks for being so swell. Thank you the 5 stars fun and enjoyed your company. please stay in touch.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Creekmore · Getting married on 06/17/2020

Wedding for June 2020 Clearwater beach florida

They have been excellent in helping me get pricing and the best route to have a private wedding on a boat!! Definitely a bargain of a deal as well! Planning a destination wedding from out of the state is challenging and so far they have made decisions easier!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Looking forward to your day. Congratulations until then. Happy days.
    and thanks for the review.

Natalie · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Beach wedding October 2018 with weddings on a whim

Weddings on a Whim was very professional and made my experience easy and stress free. Everything they offer in your package is what you receive. No hidden costs and everything is explained very clearly. They take care of all set up, all you have to do is show up and enjoy! The photographer they use takes time to call and discuss your photo requests before hand, and takes great care of you, and everyone involved in your special day. I highly recommend Weddings on a Whim, if you do not want to do the extravagant, huge, expensive wedding. They keep it nice , beautiful and simple. I’m 100% pleased!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

We are so grateful to you!
    It was such a generous gesture on your behalf.
    Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
    You provided such a nice day for all of our Whim Team.
    Happy trails to you.
  • Vida

Vida Dapaah · Married on 08/10/2019

A Dream Come True!

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Weddings On a Whim worked with us from our initial contact till the very end. They were very professional and catered to our needs. No number of questions were too many.

We absolutely loved everything they did for us. They even went so far as to helping us with emergency pocket squares. They truly went above and beyond.

We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 9

Staci Haus · Married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We absolutely could not have picked a better company to work with!!! My husband was actually the one that found Weddings On A Whim, after we decided to get married while vacationing in Florida. Gayle was phenomenal to work with! She responded quickly to all of my questions, and made every accommodation for the changes we needed to make prior to our ceremony. All of our planning was done via e-mail and phone calls, and it all went quite smoothly. She also matched us with an amazing photographer, who far exceeded our expections! Fast forward to the day of the ceremony, and our first official meeting with Gayle. She was the most perfect addition to our celebration of love, her presence is vibrant, and she exudes peacefulness! My husband and I highly recommend Gayle, and Weddings On A Whim to any couple that is ready to start their next chapter.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 10
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 11
  • Kelly

Kelly Knapp · Married on 07/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so very grateful to have found this company to assist with my wedding needs! They are all absolutely amazing to work with! Everyone was so kind, and helpful from beginning to end! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about all of them! They made everything so beautiful and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dear Kelly & Steven,
    What a fun family! Thank you for inviting us to share in your blessings and your fun. Our entire crew enjoyed you too.
    Happy trails.

Deb Scotti · Married on 06/28/2019

Rain wedding

It rained the evening of my beach wedding. Gayle and the whole crew sat in the rain, set up, and even took photos! I would recommend Weddings On A Whim to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

You guys were amazing. Your photos were adorable and so were you. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
    Happy trails,
    Joe,Gayle and The Whim Team

Cyndi Riska · Married on 06/09/2019

Our 6.9.19 Clearwater Beach Wedding

Weddings on a Whim, Gayle and Joe were amazing. Even though we knew there was a chance of my perfect beach wedding getting rained out last minute, Gayle, Joe and team still set up the most beautiful set up on the beach. Looked just like all the pictures on their site. Unfortunately a monsoon blew in right before the start of the ceremony and we were unable to get married on the beach. The team was completely prepared, had a back up setting for indoors and the wedding continued as scheduled and on time. They completely communicated from the time I contracted them until after to say thank you! I would highly recommend their service. I even want to use them again hopefully to renew our vows and get to do it in the beach this time.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 12
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 13
  • Karena

Karena Cody · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Service!!! Hey

Great job!!!!! Definitely would recommend to friends & family!!!! Joe and Gayle are the best and I can’t forget Andrea and all the other help!!! We are pleased with their service!!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 14
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 15
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 16

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Karena, for the kind words and the 5 stars. You were so cute and we all enjoyed playing on the sand with you and your friends. Till we meet again congratulations.
    From Gayle & Joe and The Whim Team.
  • Mike

Mike Bowman · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Service!

Our officiant from Weddings on a Whim, Gayle, was outstanding. She helped us plan the perfect time and location for our wedding, all via email! When we showed up, we realized she hit the nail directly on the head. They provide a wonderful ceremony and will even hook you up with a great photographer. The rates are more than reasonable, as well. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 17

Dear Michael & Sarah,
    What a pleasure to meet you all! We all enjoyed meeting young Alec. How proud you must be
    Thank you for inviting me to share in your intimate wedding.
    Cheers from Founder Gayle

Jennifer & Rob Weliver · Married on 06/03/2019

Beach Wedding

Oh WOW! I feel it was more than we ever expected! We didn’t have to worry about a thing, except flowers. Which I will say we recommend Flowers By Vortek! The ceremony was amazing and we thank everyone whom made it possible it was so beautiful! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts we greatly appreciate everything!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 18
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 19
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 20
  • Kelly

Kelly Blais · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you all so much! Our wedding was perfect and we could not be happier! We couldn't have done it without all of your help! We were really very blessed to have found such wonderful people to put together our biggest day for us=)

-Kelly and Kaleb Weisert

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent !

Communication is key for me and weddings on a whim always got back to me within minutes. Our officiant and photographer made us feel super comfortable and were just great. Everything was just so easy. They provided us with a list of restaurants near us and made some good suggestions for nightlife. It was just awesome. So happy I found weddings on a whim!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Dear Jennifer & Ernie,
    Thank you for your kind words. We are most grateful.
    Your friends and family were very kind to us Meeting you all was like coming home. Thank you for letting us share in such a joyful day.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 05/15/2019

Best wedding vendor team

We couldn't be any happier with our beautiful wedding on the beach. Every detail was perfect, very professional and responsive. Team was friendly and helpful through every step along the way. We searched for a company for our wedding for months and came across this one, and so happy we did. They made our wedding perfect without worrying about anything.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 21
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 22
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 23
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 24
  • Laken

Laken · Married on 05/14/2019

Best. Beach. Wedding. Ever.

My opinion is skewed because it was my wedding but I loved it. They were professional, courteous, and prompt. We had quite a few people there and they were patient with everyone. The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Weddings on a Whim. I would reccomend them to anyone. Also Paul the photographer was wonderful and patient with us as well and he got some great shots!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 25
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 26
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 27
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 28
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 29

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Grateful for your kindness, Your bridal party and your dress was beautiful. We were all very impressed. We all enjoyed meeting you and your groom Chance. It was a wonderful day.
    From Gayle, Joe and the Whim Team.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely breath taking

My expectations were far exceeded! My beach ceremony setup was breath taking. Every detail was taken care of. The staff was amazing and accommodating. My ceremony photos came out fantastic. I am so happy with their quality and service. I highly recommend this company. The picture attached is my actual beach ceremony.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 30
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S Santiago · Married on 04/27/2019

Weddings on a whim

Wanted a small stress free wedding and that’s what we got. Gayle was a pleasure to work with and my first phone call to the company I spoke with Joe and he went over all of my choices and was so helpful! Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 31
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 32

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you. We are most grateful for the 5 Stars. Congratulations to you, Stephanie and one of the most charming grooms ever!
    To many more happy days.

Kelly Boley · Married on 04/22/2019

Seamless Experience!

Totally seamless wedding! Was an absolute blessing trying to plan a wedding from another state because they took care of everything! Very prompt responses to questions and everything went off without a hitch. The value for what you get is amazing for the cost! Also the photographer was amazing!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 33
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 34
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 35

Katherine Fiola · Married on 01/26/2019

Loved the whole process!

We are so pleased that we chose Weddings on a Whim. Gayle is professional and showed so much patience with me while I made changes and adjustments from the venue location to the number of guests. Her list of referrals made it easy to find a restaurant for our reception as well as the cake maker and florist. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the entire process. Several family members also commented on how endearing and kind Gayle performed the wedding ceremony. It was as though she knew us well and was a part of our family. Thank you.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 36

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What kind words, Kathy & Monty. Thank you!
    I am grateful for the lovely opportunity to meet your terrific kids & family; and to share in your ceremony. With such a solid foundation, I am confident your future will be full and happy, Gayle

Megan · Married on 01/22/2019

Everything was amazing!!

My husband and I were so pleased with our ceremony! They always got back to us very quickly with any questions we had. They set up everything so beautifully. We had many compliments from our guests saying that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. We couldn't have been more pleased and they made everything so easy. We would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to get married.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jessica T · Married on 01/21/2019

A Perfect Wedding Experience

My husband and I decided to semi-elope and Weddings on a Whim was perfect for us, they helped us pick a location and were there to answer any question we had throughout the experience. I would definitely use them again, they were very thoughtful and professional!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Dear Jessica & Nick,
    What a lovely choice of location and a nice family you have!
    You two seem so connected, so happy.
    With blessings & thanks,
    Gayle & Joe Liteheart

Kirsten Reeths · Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent, professional and fun people.

We guy it married on St Pete's beach and have a fantastic day. Wedding on a Whim did an excellent job making our day to go smooth, organized and perfect. With it being a destination wedding you dont know what to expect. I would recommend them to couple getting married. Thank you! Mike & Kirsten Reeths

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Sand Key Beach Wedding

We are so incredibly happy with how everything went! Gayle was a God send and made sure every single thing was perfect. The entire crew made everything go so smooth and was so helpful, and treated everyone like family. Being a bride is stressful, alot of work, and super emotional...but Gayle and her family eased all of this and made our day above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend them to each and every bride-to-be out there!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

It warms & lifts our hearts to receive your praise and recommendation. We are blessed to have been of service to kind folks like you! May you continue to be blessings to the world around you and to one another.
  • Ashley

Ashley Fuschino · Married on 10/13/2018

The most amazing and easiest wedding planning thier is

Planning a wedding from NY in FL was overwhelming. I was referred from another raving fan of this family. Gail had communicated from day 1, giving simple and elegant options. Each time I saw a new wedding post I kept adding wants, and with a quick yes to every request made it so easy. She provided support from color matching to weather fears. The team was present and information, my family said all went smoothly while they awaited:) She is very soft spoken, just remind her to speak louder during the ceremony. The family is a blessing and the process is easy. Just show up. I couldn't have asked for anything more this day, except to do it over and over again.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 37

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Grateful Ashley. Thank you for thinking of us so kindly. With heartfelt thanks for choosing us to herald you into your married life,
    Gayle & Joe and the Whim Team

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2018

It was like we had a close friend marry us! Gayle was awesome. Couldn’t ask for anyone better.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 38

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

With heartfelt thanks for the lovely review. It was a joy. Hoping you've had a fabulous time! Praising God for folks like you, Gayle