Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim Reviews

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 4
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 5

Kim Bruce · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Wedding 10/27/19

Gayle and the team were fantastic. We planned the wedding from Maine and Gayle couldn't have made it any easier. From the beginning, she was friendly, positive and responsive. Even the week before the wedding, we needed to ask Gayle to be a backup officiant if we needed it, she was so flexible and accommodating. The day of the wedding went perfect, from the setup, music and the ceremony.
    THANK YOU, Gayle and Team, for everything.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 6
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Alessandra Woodman · Getting married on 01/04/2021

A wedding even I could plan!

Everything was made so easy it is clear that planning from another state has been streamlined by Gayle & Joe. Talking directly by phone is an option, but I was able to handle everything via e-mail without any issues. I would recommend this option if you are looking for a beach wedding. We were so nervous when we arrived, but the team was so friendly that we felt comfortable immediately after interacting with them. It was a very positive experience!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 7
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What a delight! Thanks for being so swell. Thank you the 5 stars fun and enjoyed your company. please stay in touch.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Creekmore · Getting married on 06/17/2020

Wedding for June 2020 Clearwater beach florida

They have been excellent in helping me get pricing and the best route to have a private wedding on a boat!! Definitely a bargain of a deal as well! Planning a destination wedding from out of the state is challenging and so far they have made decisions easier!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Looking forward to your day. Congratulations until then. Happy days.
    and thanks for the review.

Michele Dochniak · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Excellent service

We are from MN and had no idea what to expect getting married in clearwater since we both have never been there. WOW made it so easy to plan and when I was second guessing things they assured me everything would work out. They are very professional and they were a pleasure to work with.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 8
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Beautiful beachside ceremony by a professional, experienced company

Even though my husband and I were married in the midst of a tropical storm, the Weddings On a Whim staff were prepared, professional, and kind. The ceremony was beautiful. They were everything I needed on such an important day. It was the best day of my life! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • W

Wendy Wood · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome, responsive and helpful at every turn

Joe steered us to a quiet intimate place on Treasure Island. It was a good value. I’m sure we would have preferred less wind that day, but it was blissfully cooler than our summer heat. Our northern family was happy with the temps. All in all we have beautiful memories and couldn’t have been happier!!!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 9
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 10
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 11
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 12
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/27/2019

Beach wedding October 2018 with weddings on a whim

Weddings on a Whim was very professional and made my experience easy and stress free. Everything they offer in your package is what you receive. No hidden costs and everything is explained very clearly. They take care of all set up, all you have to do is show up and enjoy! The photographer they use takes time to call and discuss your photo requests before hand, and takes great care of you, and everyone involved in your special day. I highly recommend Weddings on a Whim, if you do not want to do the extravagant, huge, expensive wedding. They keep it nice , beautiful and simple. I’m 100% pleased!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

We are so grateful to you!
    It was such a generous gesture on your behalf.
    Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
    You provided such a nice day for all of our Whim Team.
    Happy trails to you.

Eelaine Carznegie · Married on 10/13/2019

Gayle ang joe

Gayle and staff were amazing from beginning to end along with being super flexible with dates and changes I couldn't have asked for better music was done perfectly and the photographers were amazing too highly recommend weddings on a whim

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vida

Vida Dapaah · Married on 08/10/2019

A Dream Come True!

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Weddings On a Whim worked with us from our initial contact till the very end. They were very professional and catered to our needs. No number of questions were too many.

We absolutely loved everything they did for us. They even went so far as to helping us with emergency pocket squares. They truly went above and beyond.

We highly recommend them!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 13
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Staci Haus · Married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We absolutely could not have picked a better company to work with!!! My husband was actually the one that found Weddings On A Whim, after we decided to get married while vacationing in Florida. Gayle was phenomenal to work with! She responded quickly to all of my questions, and made every accommodation for the changes we needed to make prior to our ceremony. All of our planning was done via e-mail and phone calls, and it all went quite smoothly. She also matched us with an amazing photographer, who far exceeded our expections! Fast forward to the day of the ceremony, and our first official meeting with Gayle. She was the most perfect addition to our celebration of love, her presence is vibrant, and she exudes peacefulness! My husband and I highly recommend Gayle, and Weddings On A Whim to any couple that is ready to start their next chapter.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 14
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 15
    Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Knapp · Married on 07/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so very grateful to have found this company to assist with my wedding needs! They are all absolutely amazing to work with! Everyone was so kind, and helpful from beginning to end! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about all of them! They made everything so beautiful and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dear Kelly & Steven,
    What a fun family! Thank you for inviting us to share in your blessings and your fun. Our entire crew enjoyed you too.
    Happy trails.

Deb Scotti · Married on 06/28/2019

Rain wedding

It rained the evening of my beach wedding. Gayle and the whole crew sat in the rain, set up, and even took photos! I would recommend Weddings On A Whim to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

You guys were amazing. Your photos were adorable and so were you. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
    Happy trails,
    Joe,Gayle and The Whim Team

Cyndi Riska · Married on 06/09/2019

Our 6.9.19 Clearwater Beach Wedding

Weddings on a Whim, Gayle and Joe were amazing. Even though we knew there was a chance of my perfect beach wedding getting rained out last minute, Gayle, Joe and team still set up the most beautiful set up on the beach. Looked just like all the pictures on their site. Unfortunately a monsoon blew in right before the start of the ceremony and we were unable to get married on the beach. The team was completely prepared, had a back up setting for indoors and the wedding continued as scheduled and on time. They completely communicated from the time I contracted them until after to say thank you! I would highly recommend their service. I even want to use them again hopefully to renew our vows and get to do it in the beach this time.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 16
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 17
    Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Karena

Karena Cody · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Service!!! Hey

Great job!!!!! Definitely would recommend to friends & family!!!! Joe and Gayle are the best and I can’t forget Andrea and all the other help!!! We are pleased with their service!!!!!!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 18
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 19
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 20
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Karena, for the kind words and the 5 stars. You were so cute and we all enjoyed playing on the sand with you and your friends. Till we meet again congratulations.
    From Gayle & Joe and The Whim Team.
  • Mike

Mike Bowman · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Service!

Our officiant from Weddings on a Whim, Gayle, was outstanding. She helped us plan the perfect time and location for our wedding, all via email! When we showed up, we realized she hit the nail directly on the head. They provide a wonderful ceremony and will even hook you up with a great photographer. The rates are more than reasonable, as well. You won't be disappointed!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 21
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Dear Michael & Sarah,
    What a pleasure to meet you all! We all enjoyed meeting young Alec. How proud you must be
    Thank you for inviting me to share in your intimate wedding.
    Cheers from Founder Gayle

Jennifer & Rob Weliver · Married on 06/03/2019

Beach Wedding

Oh WOW! I feel it was more than we ever expected! We didn’t have to worry about a thing, except flowers. Which I will say we recommend Flowers By Vortek! The ceremony was amazing and we thank everyone whom made it possible it was so beautiful! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts we greatly appreciate everything!!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 22
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 23
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 24
    Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Blais · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you all so much! Our wedding was perfect and we could not be happier! We couldn't have done it without all of your help! We were really very blessed to have found such wonderful people to put together our biggest day for us=)

-Kelly and Kaleb Weisert

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent !

Communication is key for me and weddings on a whim always got back to me within minutes. Our officiant and photographer made us feel super comfortable and were just great. Everything was just so easy. They provided us with a list of restaurants near us and made some good suggestions for nightlife. It was just awesome. So happy I found weddings on a whim!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Dear Jennifer & Ernie,
    Thank you for your kind words. We are most grateful.
    Your friends and family were very kind to us Meeting you all was like coming home. Thank you for letting us share in such a joyful day.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 05/15/2019

Best wedding vendor team

We couldn't be any happier with our beautiful wedding on the beach. Every detail was perfect, very professional and responsive. Team was friendly and helpful through every step along the way. We searched for a company for our wedding for months and came across this one, and so happy we did. They made our wedding perfect without worrying about anything.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 25
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 26
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 27
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 28
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Laken

Laken · Married on 05/14/2019

Best. Beach. Wedding. Ever.

My opinion is skewed because it was my wedding but I loved it. They were professional, courteous, and prompt. We had quite a few people there and they were patient with everyone. The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Weddings on a Whim. I would reccomend them to anyone. Also Paul the photographer was wonderful and patient with us as well and he got some great shots!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 29
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 30
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 31
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 32
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 33
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Grateful for your kindness, Your bridal party and your dress was beautiful. We were all very impressed. We all enjoyed meeting you and your groom Chance. It was a wonderful day.
    From Gayle, Joe and the Whim Team.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely breath taking

My expectations were far exceeded! My beach ceremony setup was breath taking. Every detail was taken care of. The staff was amazing and accommodating. My ceremony photos came out fantastic. I am so happy with their quality and service. I highly recommend this company. The picture attached is my actual beach ceremony.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 34
    Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S Santiago · Married on 04/27/2019

Weddings on a whim

Wanted a small stress free wedding and that’s what we got. Gayle was a pleasure to work with and my first phone call to the company I spoke with Joe and he went over all of my choices and was so helpful! Thanks for making our day so special!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 35
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 36
    Sent on 05/16/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you. We are most grateful for the 5 Stars. Congratulations to you, Stephanie and one of the most charming grooms ever!
    To many more happy days.

Kelly Boley · Married on 04/22/2019

Seamless Experience!

Totally seamless wedding! Was an absolute blessing trying to plan a wedding from another state because they took care of everything! Very prompt responses to questions and everything went off without a hitch. The value for what you get is amazing for the cost! Also the photographer was amazing!

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 37
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 38
    Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 39
    Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Precious

Precious Petersen · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful.

Everything was beautiful and perfect. Thank you.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 40
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Katherine Fiola · Married on 01/26/2019

Loved the whole process!

We are so pleased that we chose Weddings on a Whim. Gayle is professional and showed so much patience with me while I made changes and adjustments from the venue location to the number of guests. Her list of referrals made it easy to find a restaurant for our reception as well as the cake maker and florist. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the entire process. Several family members also commented on how endearing and kind Gayle performed the wedding ceremony. It was as though she knew us well and was a part of our family. Thank you.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 41
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What kind words, Kathy & Monty. Thank you!
    I am grateful for the lovely opportunity to meet your terrific kids & family; and to share in your ceremony. With such a solid foundation, I am confident your future will be full and happy, Gayle