Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim Reviews

197 | Largo, FL

197 Reviews for Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim

Kerry Carpenter · Getting married on 02/08/2022

awesome wedding ceremony

Although we didn't decide to marry on a whim it was planned but the day we wanted to get married was. We found Wedding on a Whim on Goggle and we could not have done better with weeks of research. We called and spoke to Gayle she agreed to meet us on Indian River Beach and preform the ceremony. So within two hours of our call we were married on a whim. Gayle was very professional and fun and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Kim Bruce · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Wedding 10/27/19

Gayle and the team were fantastic. We planned the wedding from Maine and Gayle couldn't have made it any easier. From the beginning, she was friendly, positive and responsive. Even the week before the wedding, we needed to ask Gayle to be a backup officiant if we needed it, she was so flexible and accommodating. The day of the wedding went perfect, from the setup, music and the ceremony.
    THANK YOU, Gayle and Team, for everything.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Belinda · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Amazing Wedding Day

Planning a wedding from Texas in Florida was such an easy process with Gayle and her team. We just had to show up after picking colors, our songs and the perfect beach location. Gayle was fantastic and the whole ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Alessandra Woodman · Getting married on 01/04/2021

A wedding even I could plan!

Everything was made so easy it is clear that planning from another state has been streamlined by Gayle & Joe. Talking directly by phone is an option, but I was able to handle everything via e-mail without any issues. I would recommend this option if you are looking for a beach wedding. We were so nervous when we arrived, but the team was so friendly that we felt comfortable immediately after interacting with them. It was a very positive experience!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What a delight! Thanks for being so swell. Thank you the 5 stars fun and enjoyed your company. please stay in touch.

Mitchell · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Great Deal!

Very professional service that accommodated our very wish.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Christiane

Christiane Hall · Married on 10/16/2020

Weddings on a Whim were WONDERFUL!

We decided at the last minute to put a wedding together on Indian Rocks Beach (3 1/2 weeks!) After calling several wedding companies and feeling slightly frustrated and thinking maybe we needed more time to plan, I found Weddings on a Whim and contacted them. I spoke with Gayle the owner and what a nice experience it was! Gayle was so kind and willing to help me and accomodated what we were looking for. There was no more thought that this couldnt be done in such a short time. The whole team is just superb! From beginning to end, this was pretty much no stress for me. They set up our wedding exactly as I had hoped. If you are looking for an affordable, reliable, friendly company with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE...this is for you! They made our special day exactly that..special! Thank you Gayle and the team...we are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Jessie Hardwick · Married on 09/25/2020

Our wedding was beautiful, weddings on a whim provided us won’t be ceremony we dreamed of. Thank you!!

This was the wedding we dreamed of! Beautiful and Gayle and her crew were extremely professional and so kind! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Laurie

Laurie Carpenter · Married on 08/21/2020

Weddings in a whim

My husband and I both agree Gale was the best part of the whole thing. Not only is she adorable and thoughtful but professional as well. She went out of her way to accommodate us "on a whim" and not only did she make it happen but she made it extra special too

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Bachus · Married on 07/18/2020

A dream come true!

My now husband Tommy and I highly recommend Weddings on a Whim!!! Gayle, Saunceria, and Jerry were an amazing team of professionals to work with! They were efficient, helpful, kind, and extremely flexible! We were unable to carry out or planned large wedding in July due to COVID so we had to change our plan. WOW was the absolute answer to our prayers to assist in carrying out our small, safe, sunset beach ceremony! It was an absolute beautiful ceremony that was extremely organized, planned, and low stress! I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! Thank you again guys, we ate beyond grateful and appreciative!!! Jerry the photographer was phenomenal and the pictures turned out gorgeous! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Jennifer

Lacy Mitchell · Married on 07/17/2020

Wonderful Experience

Weddings on a Whim was a life saver when my wedding plans needed to change due to COVID-19. She was extremely helpful and responsive when it came to my questions and concerns. She pulled together a lovely ceremony within 2 weeks. I could not be more pleased with the outcome and how beautiful my wedding ceremony was. They are a wonderful company to work with and I would recommend using their services for any beach ceremony you are looking to have!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Creekmore · Married on 06/17/2020

Wedding for June 2020 Clearwater beach florida

They have been excellent in helping me get pricing and the best route to have a private wedding on a boat!! Definitely a bargain of a deal as well! Planning a destination wedding from out of the state is challenging and so far they have made decisions easier!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Looking forward to your day. Congratulations until then. Happy days.
    and thanks for the review.

Teresa Hale Patterson · Married on 06/17/2020

Amazing experience

Gayle was a delight to work with. Our Jamaica trip booked last November was cancelled at the last minute due to the pandemic. I literally had two weeks to get our elopement beach wedding together to save our wedding date. These folks helped me get it done in three days. I was so relieved! Their team had everything ready to go on time, had a beautiful ceremony and awesome photos afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a beach wedding in the area. Thank you for a fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Michele Dochniak · Married on 03/11/2020

Excellent service

We are from MN and had no idea what to expect getting married in clearwater since we both have never been there. WOW made it so easy to plan and when I was second guessing things they assured me everything would work out. They are very professional and they were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2020

Beautiful beachside ceremony by a professional, experienced company

Even though my husband and I were married in the midst of a tropical storm, the Weddings On a Whim staff were prepared, professional, and kind. The ceremony was beautiful. They were everything I needed on such an important day. It was the best day of my life! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Tracy Trimming · Married on 02/29/2020

Great experoence!

We did our ceremony at Sand Key Beach Park near Clearwater Beach. Everything went as planned for our ceremony. We got to pick what was said in the ceremony. It was really nice to get to include a message for my late father, and also one for our unborn baby. We were sent an itinerary of the ceremony as well as reminders of what to bring which was really helpful. Gayle did a great job with the ceremony, Jerry took amazing pictures for us and everyone else on their team did a great job with set up and organizing everything. Thank you all! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Marcy Clawson · Married on 02/27/2020

Amazing Experience!

I cannot even begin to say enough great things about Weddings on a Whim!
    i planned this wedding from NY and from the first moment i spoke with Gayle I knew I was in great hands. Her and her crew have a great attention to detail and everything was so perfect for our day. She was attentive and very responsive to every..and i mean every, question I had. Our wedding day was so perfect and I can't imagine not working with Weddings on a Whim. If I could give them 100 stars, I would!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • W

Wendy Wood · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome, responsive and helpful at every turn

Joe steered us to a quiet intimate place on Treasure Island. It was a good value. I’m sure we would have preferred less wind that day, but it was blissfully cooler than our summer heat. Our northern family was happy with the temps. All in all we have beautiful memories and couldn’t have been happier!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/27/2019

Beach wedding October 2018 with weddings on a whim

Weddings on a Whim was very professional and made my experience easy and stress free. Everything they offer in your package is what you receive. No hidden costs and everything is explained very clearly. They take care of all set up, all you have to do is show up and enjoy! The photographer they use takes time to call and discuss your photo requests before hand, and takes great care of you, and everyone involved in your special day. I highly recommend Weddings on a Whim, if you do not want to do the extravagant, huge, expensive wedding. They keep it nice , beautiful and simple. I’m 100% pleased!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

We are so grateful to you!
    It was such a generous gesture on your behalf.
    Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
    You provided such a nice day for all of our Whim Team.
    Happy trails to you.

Eelaine Carznegie · Married on 10/13/2019

Gayle ang joe

Gayle and staff were amazing from beginning to end along with being super flexible with dates and changes I couldn't have asked for better music was done perfectly and the photographers were amazing too highly recommend weddings on a whim

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vida

Vida Dapaah · Married on 08/10/2019

A Dream Come True!

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Weddings On a Whim worked with us from our initial contact till the very end. They were very professional and catered to our needs. No number of questions were too many.

We absolutely loved everything they did for us. They even went so far as to helping us with emergency pocket squares. They truly went above and beyond.

We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Staci Haus · Married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We absolutely could not have picked a better company to work with!!! My husband was actually the one that found Weddings On A Whim, after we decided to get married while vacationing in Florida. Gayle was phenomenal to work with! She responded quickly to all of my questions, and made every accommodation for the changes we needed to make prior to our ceremony. All of our planning was done via e-mail and phone calls, and it all went quite smoothly. She also matched us with an amazing photographer, who far exceeded our expections! Fast forward to the day of the ceremony, and our first official meeting with Gayle. She was the most perfect addition to our celebration of love, her presence is vibrant, and she exudes peacefulness! My husband and I highly recommend Gayle, and Weddings On A Whim to any couple that is ready to start their next chapter.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Knapp · Married on 07/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so very grateful to have found this company to assist with my wedding needs! They are all absolutely amazing to work with! Everyone was so kind, and helpful from beginning to end! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about all of them! They made everything so beautiful and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dear Kelly & Steven,
    What a fun family! Thank you for inviting us to share in your blessings and your fun. Our entire crew enjoyed you too.
    Happy trails.

Deb Scotti · Married on 06/28/2019

Rain wedding

It rained the evening of my beach wedding. Gayle and the whole crew sat in the rain, set up, and even took photos! I would recommend Weddings On A Whim to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

You guys were amazing. Your photos were adorable and so were you. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
    Happy trails,
    Joe,Gayle and The Whim Team

Cyndi Riska · Married on 06/09/2019

Our 6.9.19 Clearwater Beach Wedding

Weddings on a Whim, Gayle and Joe were amazing. Even though we knew there was a chance of my perfect beach wedding getting rained out last minute, Gayle, Joe and team still set up the most beautiful set up on the beach. Looked just like all the pictures on their site. Unfortunately a monsoon blew in right before the start of the ceremony and we were unable to get married on the beach. The team was completely prepared, had a back up setting for indoors and the wedding continued as scheduled and on time. They completely communicated from the time I contracted them until after to say thank you! I would highly recommend their service. I even want to use them again hopefully to renew our vows and get to do it in the beach this time.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Karena

Karena Cody · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Service!!! Hey

Great job!!!!! Definitely would recommend to friends & family!!!! Joe and Gayle are the best and I can’t forget Andrea and all the other help!!! We are pleased with their service!!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Karena, for the kind words and the 5 stars. You were so cute and we all enjoyed playing on the sand with you and your friends. Till we meet again congratulations.
    From Gayle & Joe and The Whim Team.