Fleur Beauty Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Candace
    Candace R. Married on 05/07/2022

Fantastic hair and makeup team

I booked Fleur Beauty Studio for my wedding in May, and I am so glad I did. Mervat, Ala and her team were easygoing, responsive, and willing to work me in despite having another wedding scheduled for the same day. They're also relatively affordable--their rates were the best I could find in the DC area. During my trial, I was uncertain of the exact look I wanted, and just sent some photos to them in advance of potential ideas--Mervat totally nailed the makeup look I wanted, and made my dark circles disappear (miracle) and Ala gave me a hair look that I ended up changing on her the day of--she was totally gracious and adjusted the style to be exactly what I wanted. It was a high updo with not a hair out of place and an elaborate hair pin weaved in, in addition to the veil--it was stunning! My bridesmaids also looked fantastic, and the most impressive part was that our hair/makeup never fell, smudged, or faded after 8+ hours of dancing, riding a carousel, and being out and about in very rainy and windy weather. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup services. They're pleasant to work with and great at what they do.
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 01/29/2022

Talented and Fun!

I really enjoyed working with this team!! They were so good at what they do and we’re incredibly fun to work with. They knew how to handle my thick hair and how to get the right color and tones for my makeup ❤️.

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It fuels our passion to keep going and to work harder ❤️. Give your sweet puppy a hug for me!
    Leslie R. Married on 11/27/2021

So nice, professional, and accommodating!

Ala and Mervat were super. They showed up at our hotel room to do hair and makeup for the MOB (me), MOG, and all of the bridal party. They are super nice, interested in what clients want to have done, and are efficient and professional in completing the job. Everyone looked great, and the hairstyles and makeup lasted all evening. Thank you so much!!

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Leslie, thank you! Your welcoming energy made our jobs easy. Congratulations to your families and Emily once again! Cannot wait to see the pictures!! 💖
  • Sophie
    Sophie Married on 11/06/2021

Highly recommend this talented, experienced team

I've loved makeup since the 6th grade so trust me when I say that the beauty team was my most important decision during my wedding planning. The team at Fleur perfectly executed on a variety of makeup and hair styling needs for myself, my mom, and 5 ladies in my wedding party. I did a trial for both makeup and hair services, and I highly recommend you do so as well. Beginning with just booking trials with Mervat and Ala, their communication, kindness and professionalism have topnotch and they stood out among the dozens of companies/individuals I've contacted. I am a meticulous planner, but inevitably some aspect of my wedding didn't go as planned the morning of my wedding. This team was the first vendor team to arrive and kudos to them as we were all calm and vibing the entire time. This is the team you need for your big day!
    Photo Credit: #2 Pearls & BowTies E􏰐vents, #3 and #4 JP Liriano Photography

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Sophie, Thank you for the kind words and for taking the chance with us. We don't take wedding days casually and would never want to be the reason for a delay. You looked soo BEAUTIFUL! If you need a rundown of the products I used, let me know
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/24/2021

Highly Recommended

Mervat and her team are wonderful! They are punctual and professional. They took care of 7 women of various ages (70 to 13) and requests for makeup and hairstyles. I received many compliments on my look. Highly recommend.

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you all. We appreciate you trusting us with your special day. I really appreciated your informational emails and attention to detail.
    Karen B. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing team!

Mervat, Ala, and her assistant were prompt, professional, and so easy to work with. From the time I booked them for my daughter’s wedding, everything was explained clearly and any questions I had were answered in a timely fashion. They did an incredible job with all
    The girls’ makeup and hair. Great experience!
  • Moghan
    Moghan W. Married on 09/19/2021

High quality and lots of care

The team listened to each client and made the experience effortless and fun. They were prompt, calm, professional and experienced. Would absolutely hire them again!
    Chi C. Married on 09/14/2021

Complete Professional!

Mervat Haddad was awesome, to say the least. What I appreciated the most was her responsiveness to my periodic status update requests. I planned my wedding by myself and was nervous that no vendors would show up, so I contacted Mervat constantly, and she responded very quickly. Additionally, she was very flexible with our needs and time. Instead of an in person consultation, we wanted to just send her pictures and we communicated back and forth with ideas. Her partner who does the hair did a perfect job as well. Bottom line, the bride was super happy with the results (make up and hair)! I highly recommend Mervat and her team to anyone and everyone!
    Angie S. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful artistry and calming energy!

Mervat and Ala were an outstanding team, starting from my first contact to the finishing touches on my big day. I really appreciated Mervat's responsiveness and professionalism throughout the process, ensuring I felt comfortable at every step and that we achieved my vision for hair and makeup. We did not at first hit the right color for my foundation at the trial, but she was very encouraging and mixed a few colors to get the perfect match. The day of the wedding both Mervat and Ala arrived on time and worked with a wonderfully calming energy, which was much appreciated on the big day. My mom and I were so pleased! I highly recommend them - very talented artists and attentive professionals. Grateful!
  • Kaja
    Kaja B. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing experience

I was a bit nervous going into my pre wedding hair and makeup trial, as I’ve never really worn much makeup and didn’t want to not look like myself. Mervat was so warm and inviting. She listened to what I wanted, explained her process, and delivered beautifully. I was blown away! So excited for the big day knowing I’ll feel great in her work!

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Kaja, thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Meeting you felt like catching up with an old friend. It was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to the big day!
    Trini Married on 07/18/2021

Makeup Artist

Mervat is an all around great makeup artist. My mother has melasma on her face which causes very dark spots. Mervat did her makeup so well that you couldn’t tell she had a skin disorder. The makeup was blended to perfection. She gave my mom a very natural look for her photoshoot. I would definitely continue to use her as my makeup artist.
  • Marcela
    Marcela R. Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent!

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Juliana on multiple occasions. She’s a sweetheart, very professional and talented. I love how she does my makeup every time. ❤️
    She will always be one of my favorites. If you need someone to make you feel & look gorgeous on your special day, Juliana is the one to call.
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing!!!

Mervat and her crew were so professional and incredibly easy to work with! They finished hair and makeup for 8 ahead of schedule and everyone looked flawless. I feel so lucky that we found her!
    Laine R. Married on 07/03/2021

Perfect Styling for a Perfect Day

Mervat and her team were absolutely incredible. Communicative throughout the process, arrived early, and gave my sister everything she wanted on her big day. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will be recommending to friends.

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you, all of you are just beautiful inside and out. You will forever be a part of our family.
  • Marisol
    Marisol R. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing Makeup Artist

Fleur Beauty Studio did my makeup for my 3 major occasions: religious ceremony, bridal shower and wedding reception. Fleur Beauty Studio outdid each occasion. During my wedding reception Fleur Beauty Studio used waterproof makeup that was sweatproof as well. It was a terribly hot day and people were still complimenting me on my makeup till the end of the night.
    Fleur Beauty Studio worked with her clients and is VERY patient with an indecisive client like me. I truly recommend Fleur Beauty Studio HIGHLY!! THANK YOU Fleur Beauty Studio for making me look stunningly gorgeous!
    Evelyn S. Married on 06/19/2021

Mother of the Groom

They were on time and listened to the wishes of each member of the bridal party.
  • Mary
    Mary R. Married on 06/16/2021

Amazing Job

Mer and Ala was the best tandem that I have for my wedding hair and make up. They made me look amazing on the most important day of my life. Highly recommend.

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

I’m still in love with the way the pinks came out on you! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding 😍
    Briea N. Married on 05/23/2021

Quick & polite

For 3 ladies it came too $335 loved our hair, although it came out completely different from the reference photos, we still were very happy with our hair.
  • FirstofMay
    Firstofmay Married on 11/07/2020

One of a kind

I throughly enjoyed my experience with Juliet Beauty Studio not only was I impressed with the level of professionalism, but I was in awe of how stress free the entire process seemed. As a woman of color range of color is the biggest fear I have when getting my make up done , I was pleasantly surprised with how diverse the kits were! I felt like a princess, and was able to relax and enjoy the day. I would HIGHLY recommend and hope to work with the company again!
  • Thoressa
    Thoressa Married on 11/05/2020

Photoshoot

Mervat is a phenomenal makeup artist. I contacted her to do my makeup at the last minute and she was there on time and very professional. She gave great recommendations of looks for me. I am very pleased. I’ve gotten so many compliments on how beautiful my face looks.

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Thoressa! Congratulations, the motherhood glow is shining through you! ❤️ Stay safe and blessed!
    Lauren O. Married on 10/24/2020

Loved the experience!

I really enjoyed working with Fleur Beauty Studio. They did a great job with my hair and makeup and really listened to the look I was going for. They also had great suggestions. Would recommend!

Fleur Beauty Studio's reply:

Lauren, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The slightly darker eye makeup you requested worked out so nicely. The sneak peek pictures posted by Zion Springs are adorable!
    H. M. Married on 10/01/2020

Best in the DMV

Merv was very professional. We talked about the look I wanted, and she gave me some recommendations based on the shape of my face, eyes, etc. Let me tell you, she nailed it!! The makeup looked great and it wasn’t caked on my face (I wanted medium-full coverage) and it made me feel amazing! 🥰

Hello H.M!

Thank you, for giving me a makeup session filled with laughter! I loved idea of the themed Pretty in Pink headshots 💗. Cannot wait until our next collaboration.
    Shayma Married on 09/11/2020

Got what I asked for

I had some ideas for a photo shoot and I got what I asked for exactly. I usually do my own makeup but I am glad I requested the service because my makeup stayed the same for a long time ❤️
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl D. Married on 06/27/2020

As mother of the bride I hired Fleur for my daughter's wedding.

Very pleasant to work with. Extremely responsive. Stylists really work to give you the look you want. Reasonable rates as well! Love them!!