Flashpoint Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Flashpoint Photography

• Brianne

Brianne Trumble · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Amazing. Photographer.

Where do I begin? Brianna is an AMAZING photographer and really makes the photography experience feel like you’re part of a family! She makes it feel as if it’s effortless! Brianna is not afraid to do what it takes to make the perfect shot! Whether it means making babies laugh, squeaking dog toys, laying on the ground to get just the right angle. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! I 100% recommend Brianna for your pictures for the experience and amazing friendship gained alongside!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Katie

Katie Reed · Married on 08/08/2020

Bri is the absolute best!

Bri was the absolute BEST to work with! She went above and beyond throughout the entire process to make sure that we were comfortable and getting what we needed. She was incredibly flexible and patient with us as we had to change a bunch of things due to COVID. She did our engagement shoot, my bridals, and shot our wedding and every shot is just breathtaking! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special day, someone who will keep you grounded throughout all of the chaos, and a friend to take care of you on your wedding day - look no further!! I really just cannot say enough positive words about Bri!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Travis Bizzell · Married on 08/06/2020

Absolutely flawless!

I had the pleasure of working with Flashpoint Photography and the experience was absolutely flawless! From the planning process and responsiveness to execution, I couldn’t be more pleased.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Kelly W · Married on 08/06/2020

Bridal Show/Styled Shoot Event

We did a styled shoot/bridal show with Bri of Flashpoint and are in love with every image we have seen so far and can’t wait to see more.
    She captured the event beautifully and her style of photography is captivating!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Montana · Married on 05/04/2019

Best of the best

Bri is AMAZING! She was my saving grace on my wedding day. Bri literally can do a little bit of everything, and was always there to help in any way that she could - makeup touch ups after you get cake smashed in your face? ✔ need someone to button up your complicated wedding dress and fast? ✔ need someone to get all your drunk people in line? ✔ need someone to calm your nerves when everyone is driving you crazy? ✔ cranky toddler from way too much cake so you need a little help moving over a car seat? ✔ camera shy, so you want someone who makes you feel comfortable on the other end? ✔
    All the photos I've seen her post in the past are beautiful and I am so excited to see mine!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Bri is amazing and does amazing work. She’s great at making her clients feel relaxed and comfortable during sessions as well!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/26/2018

We did this style shoot for Bri and she blew us away with her creativity and the way she makes you feel during the photo shoot. She is such an amazing photographer. She definitely went above and beyond with her photos and the quality of the images. I would definitely recommend her to anyone to shoot their wedding day, you will not be disappointed with your decision. We are so in love with our amazing photos and can't wait to show them off to everyone.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Bri is absolutely amazing when it comes to her devotion to make sure that every photo is exactly how the bride and groom wants them. I would recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

She does some of the best work I have ever seen. Very nice and friendly!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing Photographer

She captured so many amazing moments on our wedding day. We wanted some beautiful and artistic photos, and she definitely delivered!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Bri was so wonderful to work with. She was very supportive during times of insecurity and took beautiful pictures!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Sasha · Married on 04/30/2017

Brianna of Flashpoint Photography was amazing! She was incredibly accommodating and flexible. We had a last minute change and she quickly adjusted. She was very polite and easy to talk with. Pictures turned out great! We were incredibly happy with the price and the quality. Always recommend her to anyone needing pictures.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Abbey Riesett · Married on 10/24/2020

Bri is fantastic to work with!

I found Bri at a wedding expo pre-pandemic and instantly connected with her. I had been talking to other photographers but I didn’t feel like any of them would capture our day the way Bri could. My husband and I aren’t very photogenic, but Bri made us feel comfortable and knew just how to capture the best shots. I completely trusted her with our wedding and didn’t provide her a shot list. On wedding day, she went above and beyond. She stepped up as our day of coordinator on the fly. A would highly recommend choosing Bri as your photographer and/or wedding day coordinator. She’s the best!

Sent on 11/06/2020