32 Reviews for Fl Destination Weddings

todo alt text
No Denomination (5)
Non-religious (3)
Civil Union (2)

Michael and Jenny were awesome. They made everything so easy and Michael was always available to answer my questions. The day of the wedding went so smooth and it was just perfect. They truly make it your day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very easy to work with, flexible, stress free. Very professional
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Penny, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Florida Destination Weddings’ Reverend Michael Jones & his photographer Jenny were friendly, timely, and so very professional! Just an excellent group to work with! Highly recommend him and his team!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent experience and the service was great!!

Profile Picture Don, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for anything better ! What a wonderful and easy experience! Thank you for your help in making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow!!! I can't say enough about FL Destination Weddings!! They made our special day easy, stress-free and fun. Our photos are absolutely incredible and the ceremony everything we were promised and so much more. I highly recommend their services for any ceremony, big or small!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Wow this really was easy. The team did an awesome job!! Thank you for making my daughter's special day so awesome!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If we could give them 10 states, we would! The level of professionalism, expertise, and the way they listened to our needs and applied it to our ceremony to make it so personal and unique. We had a perfect wedding! We will never forget our beautiful sunset wedding with amazing pictures!!!

Profile Picture Tashawlia , 7/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

It was so easy and extremely a pleasure to work with Mike. Jenny as well was such a gorgeous helpful angel that captured so many treasured moments.I feel I could never put into words how thankful we truly are for everything from the day I sent the first contact to the wedding day goodbye. We had an amazing experience and our wedding was even more than I expected!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for an stress free, beach wedding, and a nice price and a very professional and flexible group of ppl to make your dream wedding day come true you have to go with Fl destination weddings, mike and his team go above and beyond to make your dreams come true, plus their prices are very reasonable, honestly I can't say enough good things about this company here, I could just keep going about how special and perfect they made my day! Oh and the pictures, spectacular! I can only thank them for making this day so perfect! Every littler request I had they pleased me, very quick response, they are just the very best in Fl!

Profile Picture Alejah, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mike and your Team,

I honestly can't say thank you enough for such a stress-free wedding day. You went way beyond what my husband or I expected.

As skeptical as my husband was booking a wedding package off of the internet he was blown away with how amazing everything turned out.

We can't say thank you enough for allowing us to personalize our ceremony in every way we wanted. It was important to us to include my son and you made that so easy and no hassle.

You guys definitely listen to what your clients want and go way above that for them.

One last thing, we can't get over how in love we are with our pictures. They are so beautiful.

From the bottom of our hearts thank you for providing us with an amazing setting for our wedding that we can forever look back on with such joy.

Melissa Welter

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very satisfied with FL destination weddings. They answered any questions we had right away, were easy to deal with and flexible with our needs and made sure everything was just how we wanted it without making us feel rushes. The pictures turned out amazing and the photographer made taking the pictures fun! Highly recommend to anyone doing a destination wedding in Florida.

Profile Picture Josh, 8/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I cannot thank you guys enough for making our day so perfect. We loved every second and you made it so seamless, answering every question and checking in on us and keeping us updated with what we had to do. Our day was so special because of your professionalism and attention to detail. Our photographs are perfect and you even accommodated for our dogs! We can't thank you enough!
Mr and Mrs Benitez

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
This review is currently being verified.

Mike and the team were very easy to work with. They answered our questions by email right away and were always eager to help. Our wedding ceremony was perfect and the pictures are great!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Mike and his team made it very easy, no stress! The photos that Christina took were beautiful!

Profile Picture Helen, 3/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Mike and his team were extremely nice and helpful. They made it so easy for us coming from out of state. They always got back with me right away. Thanks to them we had a beautiful wedding on 01/21/16.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Michael and Christine were awesome! I had shopped around quite a bit before coming across FL Destination Weddings and when I previewed their wedding ceremony packages and what their prices were, I was excited to get started. Other companies I found wanted to nickel and dime me for anything extra but Michael and Christine were always willing to go that extra mile for me and my partner and made us feel that they were not about the money but about our happiness with a beautiful and successful ceremony. Michael always answered my phone calls and emails with professionalism and courtesy. Christine was the sweetest most friendliest person and had the patience of a saint when trying to arrange photo shoots and being interrupted a million times by my family members, sorry Christine...lol,
I will most definitely recommend FL Destination Weddings to anyone who is thinking of getting married.

Thanks again guys for making our dreams come true. You Rock!

Profile Picture Ramona, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography
Services Used: No Denomination

From the first contact till the wedding, Michael and his team were communicative, friendly and professional.
Since we were in Florida only for a short time, we didn't want to have any last minute stress and had to completely trust our vendor. I am glad to say that choosing this team was the best decision and we now have a memory of a lifetime.
Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Aviv, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Michael keeps the entire wedding calm and running smoothly. From getting guests where they needed to be to making sure my fiance and i knew where to be and what to say, everything was perfect. They also provided a beautiful arch(decorated with my colors!), chairs ,a sand ceremony & we even had all of our own music incorporated through our ceremony!
We were so happy with everything! We will send anyone we know wanting a beach wedding to Mike and his team!

Profile Picture User5517667, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Everything went perfectly for our wedding day! Florida Destination Weddings was so great and pleasant to work with! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union

Everyone made us feel welcome, nice and relaxed, everything was done to a high standard, lovely area at Clearwater beach, made out girls feel special, would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User5533606, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The service was excellent. They helped me with decisions and gave me several options to choose from. The photographer was nice and did an excellent job. They were affordable and gave me my dream wedding

Profile Picture User5522990, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Responded to emails very quickly. Made my special day wonderful!! I highly recommended them for your next wedding.

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mike and the team made my day effortless, stress free , and perfect!!!

Profile Picture Mindi, 9/26/15, 1 Review