Fl Destination Weddings Reviews

57 Reviews for Fl Destination Weddings

• T Kalaaji

T Kalaaji 路 Getting married on 09/12/2020

What a pleasure having our wedding with FL Destination Weddings

Mike led the wedding ceremony at the beach. Everything was even more beautiful than the photos and what was promised on the web site. Definitely 5 starts in every category. Despite the fact that the bride was delayed significantly by the hair dresser, Mike made the day as smooth as can be and everything flowed right. Many Thanks to great service.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Sean

Sean Kirven 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing excellent couldn't ask for anything better.

When I first contacted Mike the week after Thanksgiving to the day of our wedding on February 8 he answered every email I sent answered so many questions and we could not of asked for a better sunset wedding by anyone else. We would not change a thing Mike you were amazing to work with and do business with. I would recommend Mike and his team anytime.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Amy Catron 路 Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect wedding day

We had a great experience with Fl destination weddings. Our wedding day was very stress free and simple which was exactly what we wanted. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing. We were very happy.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Renee

Renee P 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Best day of our life

Florida Destination Weddings were amazing! Mike helped me with my every need, especially with last minute changes. He was calm when I was worried about the weather. He delivered a beautiful ceremony everyone enjoyed. I'm so happy we choose them. The photographer was the best! Im so sorry I forgot her name (I was so nervous) but she was the best. So great with the kids too. I can't wait to renew our vows with them someday 馃挀 They made our big day dreams come true with no stress 馃榿 love these guys!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Megan Miller 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely amazing wedding vendor!

Mike was extremely easy to work with. We communicated only through email and with being a destination wedding, I had nothing to worry about! He asked me every little detail and was spot on with those for the ceremony. He also took amazing wedding photos of our family and friends who traveled for our special day. Thanks again Mike!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Brittany Chalk 路 Married on 11/05/2019

Friendly and professional!

Florida Destination Weddings did an amazing job with both the photography as well as officiating the wedding ceremony. Mike was a pleasure to correspond with and made planning our ceremony very easy. The team really captures the essence of Florida weddings in all of it's sunny glory!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Becky

Becky Way 路 Married on 10/16/2019

Beautiful and stress free

We booked our wedding with Mike and the team about 8 months before our trip to the states. They answered any questions I had straight away, giving me all the info I needed with regards to the marriage license. They kept me informed right up until the morning of the wedding with weather reports and the itinerary.
    It made the day so stress free and chilled it was great. The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer was so helpful with ideas for poses and getting everyone sorted for photos.
    It was just perfect, so relaxed just how I wanted it. The children could just play on the beach and it was such a beautiful setting. We stayed at The Silver Sands resort on Anna Maria Island and used their private beach.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Amy Brickel 路 Married on 10/12/2019

No worries from PA to Fl

I can鈥檛 say enough about Mike and his staff. He provided my fianc茅 and I the information we needed to get married out of state. The process was easy. Every step of the way he answered our questions. Our day was very special thanks to Florida Destination Weddings. Thank you from the new Mr and Mrs Brickel!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Dedra

Dedra 路 Married on 09/28/2019

The package was great!! Mike was very accommodating . His team did everything they could to make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • Darcie

Darcie 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Fl Destination Weddings helped make our special day everything we imagined it would be and so much more! They took many of the pressures off of us so we could relax and enjoy the moment.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Z

Zach Watts 路 Married on 02/28/2019

Great beautiful ceremony

Very friendly beautiful ceremony and worked with us through everything.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Courtney 路 Married on 02/27/2019

Fantastic, Dream come true, Worth it and Affordable

From the moment I made contact with Mike I knew I was making the right decision for my fianc茅 and I. I have dreamed of a beach wedding but I have also dreamed of eloping and Mike made all my dreams come true. We didn鈥檛 have any guests but the strangers on the hotel balconies sure made it feel like we were important. So technically we did have witnesses:) Mike was more than flexible and he lets you run the show but he is the one who gets it all ready. All you have to do is show up. Short and sweet and then the photographer was more than exceptional as well. You even get a flash drive with all the photos taken before you leave. No waiting process. If you are looking for a wedding with no stress then look no further and please choose FlDestinationWeddings. They will make your big day dreams come true no matter what it takes or what they have to do for you. Very affordable and worth it. So thank you Mike for everything. You are wonderful.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Fl Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much it鈥檚 a pleasure to work for nice people and help make dreams a reality We love what we do and have fun doing it !
  • Jacquelyb

Jacquelyb Granquist 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Fantastic wedding on the beach

We booked a wedding with less than 2 months notice, and mike was very accommodating and informative. Super polite and professional. The setup was beautiful and the photography was top notch!! We would recommend to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kristin 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

My husband and I got married on October 20th. We did a destination wedding which is a little harder to do when you can鈥檛 be as hands on. Going through this company we didn鈥檛 have to worry or do anything. It was quick and easy. They answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner. We would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing wedding package

I just want to say, my husband and I were beyond happy and amazed at how great this company did for our Special day! I was so nervous planning a destination wedding in 7 weeks, but it went so smoothly. Mike is very responsive, professional, and wanting to create what your wanting for your big day in the best way possible. I had actually forgotten the Grooms wedding ring and they were patient enough to wait 20 minutes while my dad ran back to the hotel to grab it for me. Which means we probably didn't start on time. The photographer also was amazing! She had picture suggestions and worked with what we suggested too. Thank you for being our Minister the day of and being apart of all our laughter, love, and happiness during our ceremony! I will definitely recommend you guys to other friends of ours!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lexi 路 Married on 09/23/2018

The experience provided by FL Destination Weddings was beyond anything we could've hoped for. Mike catered to every wish without hesitation and gave us nothing but professional and caring support. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I give %110 credit to Mike and his team. If you don't know where to begin, or have already started your planning process and just don't know who to trust with your special day, I would without a doubt choose this company. I stressed for months and scoured every wedding page for the best service and value, but I know that no one would've given us the same experience. On top of giving us a beautiful and personalized ceremony, our photos came out stunning. The team took care of everything and took all the stress off of our shoulders. I would highly suggest FL Destination Weddings, especially for couples who are looking for a small and intimate wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Bridget 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Mike couldn't have made this ceremony any easier! He came through on all of his promises and made this a very memorable day for both of us! Highly recommend Fl Destination Weddings!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Crichette 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Simple, flexible, and kind! 5 stars

Sent on 09/11/2018

DIANE 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful people! We had a little set back at our ceremony with one of our guest :( They were very patient with the whole thing and performed a great ceremony! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Luis 路 Married on 09/01/2018

The Fl Destination Weddings Team was awesome! My photographer captured our memories so beautifully. Mike was always available to answer any questions and I had complete faith in him and the team to deliver the most excellent service! I had never had any doubts and he educated me and my then fiancee on the processes, procedures and worked with us on payment to make this the most memorable event of our lives.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Janette 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect wedding that I always dreamed of. Weather was perfect and the ceremony amazing! Would recommend Destination wedding to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Such great people to work with and super stress free on our big day!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Matthew 路 Married on 07/24/2018

I am so glad my husband and I chose FL destination weddings. Everything was perfect! I am amazed at the professionalism that was demonstrated. We got to choose everything we did. We weren't pushed into doing anything we didn't want to do. I will absolutely recommend FL Destination Weddings to anyone and everyone I can!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Keisha 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing! Everyone did an outstanding job! We truly appreciate you guys for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Heidi 路 Married on 06/22/2018

These guys are so much fun and such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/28/2018