Fl Destination Weddings Reviews

69 Reviews for Fl Destination Weddings

• John

John Laine · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Everthing went Great

From my first email to the final touches this team was professional and timely I have several questions and customization of plan picked. Michael answered all, corrected changes in a professional and timely manner. He made this very special moment peaceful and easy This is a very professional team

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Just

Just Dee · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Excellent Wedding Day

Our wedding happened in the midst of the pandemic, but Mike and his team made it wonderful. They were friendly, professional, and thorough.

Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Fl Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you, it was our pleasure to be a part of your big day.
    Best wishes to you both for the future.
  • Jeff

Jeff Crozier · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Awesome experience

Absolutely awesome experience. Mike nailed every detail. Don't hesitate to use this company. He worked with us on everything and emailed right away with any questions we had.

Sent on 04/01/2020

Sandy Taveras · Married on 12/11/2020

Best wedding company you can ask for

I have dealt with wedding companies both as a best man multiple times and as a groom this time. Honestly Mike and Florida destination wedding have been the best and most flexible people I have dealt with. The prices were amazing photography came out great and they were available all times a day to answer any questions I had.

Sent on 12/12/2020

Julia Giannakopoulos · Married on 11/10/2020

Smooth way to stress free dream wedding

We had Mike take care of everything from start to finish. He was very easy to get in contact with, had a lot of useful advices, basically organized the whole thing without us going through stress of arranging things, and was very very reasonably priced. Location was great, photos came out awesome, and memories will last forever. Thanks Mike.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Lillian

Lillian Amundsen · Married on 10/31/2020

Wonderful experience!!

Mike was very helpful with every step. So happy with how our day turned out. Picture perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Melissa Macklin · Married on 10/10/2020

Great couldn’t of asked for more

We couldn’t ask for more or better people to have do are wedding. Love how easy they make it and made the day great.. when we renew our vows we will use them again❤️

Sent on 10/12/2020

Fl Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the very kind words, It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day, Best wishes to you both for the future and we look forward to that renewal!
  • T Kalaaji

T Kalaaji · Married on 09/12/2020

What a pleasure having our wedding with FL Destination Weddings

Mike led the wedding ceremony at the beach. Everything was even more beautiful than the photos and what was promised on the web site. Definitely 5 starts in every category. Despite the fact that the bride was delayed significantly by the hair dresser, Mike made the day as smooth as can be and everything flowed right. Many Thanks to great service.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Marlana Haefelin · Married on 08/15/2020

Could not have asked for more

Everything about our ceremony was absolutely perfect. The set up, the communication leading up to the ceremony, the violinist, the photographer, and the minister. We highly recommend Florida Destination Weddings for a stress free beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 08/22/2020

Brooke Chapman · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Michael and his team did a wonderful job making our day memorable & free of stress. All of the communication up to our big day was prompt and helpful. On the day of our wedding, the weather turned bad and Michael, promptly adjusted our plans to ensure we had the best weather possible. It was awesome to receive our photos right after the ceremony. Overall, our day was amazing thanks to FL Destination Weddings.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Fl Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you both for working with us. We enjoy working for great people. Best wishes for the future from The Team

Michele Cooper · Married on 05/22/2020

Beautiful and simple

We LOVED everything about working with this company . You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Brixson Rimando · Married on 03/16/2020

Simply stunning.

REV. MIKE assisted us smoothly althrough out the process. No sweat and so easy wedding prep. The final outcome stuns us and all of our guests had positive comments. All worth it.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Sean

Sean Kirven · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing excellent couldn't ask for anything better.

When I first contacted Mike the week after Thanksgiving to the day of our wedding on February 8 he answered every email I sent answered so many questions and we could not of asked for a better sunset wedding by anyone else. We would not change a thing Mike you were amazing to work with and do business with. I would recommend Mike and his team anytime.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Amy Catron · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect wedding day

We had a great experience with Fl destination weddings. Our wedding day was very stress free and simple which was exactly what we wanted. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing. We were very happy.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Renee

Renee P · Married on 12/21/2019

Best day of our life

Florida Destination Weddings were amazing! Mike helped me with my every need, especially with last minute changes. He was calm when I was worried about the weather. He delivered a beautiful ceremony everyone enjoyed. I'm so happy we choose them. The photographer was the best! Im so sorry I forgot her name (I was so nervous) but she was the best. So great with the kids too. I can't wait to renew our vows with them someday 💓 They made our big day dreams come true with no stress 😁 love these guys!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Megan Miller · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely amazing wedding vendor!

Mike was extremely easy to work with. We communicated only through email and with being a destination wedding, I had nothing to worry about! He asked me every little detail and was spot on with those for the ceremony. He also took amazing wedding photos of our family and friends who traveled for our special day. Thanks again Mike!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Brittany Chalk · Married on 11/05/2019

Friendly and professional!

Florida Destination Weddings did an amazing job with both the photography as well as officiating the wedding ceremony. Mike was a pleasure to correspond with and made planning our ceremony very easy. The team really captures the essence of Florida weddings in all of it's sunny glory!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Becky

Becky Way · Married on 10/16/2019

Beautiful and stress free

We booked our wedding with Mike and the team about 8 months before our trip to the states. They answered any questions I had straight away, giving me all the info I needed with regards to the marriage license. They kept me informed right up until the morning of the wedding with weather reports and the itinerary.
    It made the day so stress free and chilled it was great. The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer was so helpful with ideas for poses and getting everyone sorted for photos.
    It was just perfect, so relaxed just how I wanted it. The children could just play on the beach and it was such a beautiful setting. We stayed at The Silver Sands resort on Anna Maria Island and used their private beach.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Amy Brickel · Married on 10/12/2019

No worries from PA to Fl

I can’t say enough about Mike and his staff. He provided my fiancé and I the information we needed to get married out of state. The process was easy. Every step of the way he answered our questions. Our day was very special thanks to Florida Destination Weddings. Thank you from the new Mr and Mrs Brickel!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Dedra

Dedra · Married on 09/28/2019

The package was great!! Mike was very accommodating . His team did everything they could to make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • Darcie

Darcie · Married on 09/01/2019

Fl Destination Weddings helped make our special day everything we imagined it would be and so much more! They took many of the pressures off of us so we could relax and enjoy the moment.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Z

Zach Watts · Married on 02/28/2019

Great beautiful ceremony

Very friendly beautiful ceremony and worked with us through everything.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Courtney · Married on 02/27/2019

Fantastic, Dream come true, Worth it and Affordable

From the moment I made contact with Mike I knew I was making the right decision for my fiancé and I. I have dreamed of a beach wedding but I have also dreamed of eloping and Mike made all my dreams come true. We didn’t have any guests but the strangers on the hotel balconies sure made it feel like we were important. So technically we did have witnesses:) Mike was more than flexible and he lets you run the show but he is the one who gets it all ready. All you have to do is show up. Short and sweet and then the photographer was more than exceptional as well. You even get a flash drive with all the photos taken before you leave. No waiting process. If you are looking for a wedding with no stress then look no further and please choose FlDestinationWeddings. They will make your big day dreams come true no matter what it takes or what they have to do for you. Very affordable and worth it. So thank you Mike for everything. You are wonderful.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Fl Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much it’s a pleasure to work for nice people and help make dreams a reality We love what we do and have fun doing it !
  • Jacquelyb

Jacquelyb Granquist · Married on 02/01/2019

Fantastic wedding on the beach

We booked a wedding with less than 2 months notice, and mike was very accommodating and informative. Super polite and professional. The setup was beautiful and the photography was top notch!! We would recommend to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

My husband and I got married on October 20th. We did a destination wedding which is a little harder to do when you can’t be as hands on. Going through this company we didn’t have to worry or do anything. It was quick and easy. They answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner. We would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 10/26/2018