Fl Destination Weddings Reviews

Fl Destination Weddings 6
Fl Destination Weddings 7

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

My husband and I got married on October 20th. We did a destination wedding which is a little harder to do when you can’t be as hands on. Going through this company we didn’t have to worry or do anything. It was quick and easy. They answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner. We would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Fl Destination Weddings 8
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing wedding package

I just want to say, my husband and I were beyond happy and amazed at how great this company did for our Special day! I was so nervous planning a destination wedding in 7 weeks, but it went so smoothly. Mike is very responsive, professional, and wanting to create what your wanting for your big day in the best way possible. I had actually forgotten the Grooms wedding ring and they were patient enough to wait 20 minutes while my dad ran back to the hotel to grab it for me. Which means we probably didn't start on time. The photographer also was amazing! She had picture suggestions and worked with what we suggested too. Thank you for being our Minister the day of and being apart of all our laughter, love, and happiness during our ceremony! I will definitely recommend you guys to other friends of ours!!

Fl Destination Weddings 9
    Fl Destination Weddings 10
    Fl Destination Weddings 11

Lexi · Married on 09/23/2018

The experience provided by FL Destination Weddings was beyond anything we could've hoped for. Mike catered to every wish without hesitation and gave us nothing but professional and caring support. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I give %110 credit to Mike and his team. If you don't know where to begin, or have already started your planning process and just don't know who to trust with your special day, I would without a doubt choose this company. I stressed for months and scoured every wedding page for the best service and value, but I know that no one would've given us the same experience. On top of giving us a beautiful and personalized ceremony, our photos came out stunning. The team took care of everything and took all the stress off of our shoulders. I would highly suggest FL Destination Weddings, especially for couples who are looking for a small and intimate wedding.

Fl Destination Weddings 12

Bridget · Married on 09/08/2018

Mike couldn't have made this ceremony any easier! He came through on all of his promises and made this a very memorable day for both of us! Highly recommend Fl Destination Weddings!

Fl Destination Weddings 13
    Fl Destination Weddings 19

Crichette · Married on 09/02/2018

Simple, flexible, and kind! 5 stars

DIANE · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful people! We had a little set back at our ceremony with one of our guest :( They were very patient with the whole thing and performed a great ceremony! Highly recommended!!

Fl Destination Weddings 20
    Fl Destination Weddings 21
    Fl Destination Weddings 22
    Fl Destination Weddings 23
    Fl Destination Weddings 24

Luis · Married on 09/01/2018

The Fl Destination Weddings Team was awesome! My photographer captured our memories so beautifully. Mike was always available to answer any questions and I had complete faith in him and the team to deliver the most excellent service! I had never had any doubts and he educated me and my then fiancee on the processes, procedures and worked with us on payment to make this the most memorable event of our lives.

Janette · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect wedding that I always dreamed of. Weather was perfect and the ceremony amazing! Would recommend Destination wedding to anyone.

Darcie · Married on 08/17/2018

Fl Destination Weddings helped make our special day everything we imagined it would be and so much more! They took many of the pressures off of us so we could relax and enjoy the moment.

Fl Destination Weddings 25
    Fl Destination Weddings 26
    Fl Destination Weddings 27
    Fl Destination Weddings 28

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2018

Such great people to work with and super stress free on our big day!

Matthew · Married on 07/24/2018

I am so glad my husband and I chose FL destination weddings. Everything was perfect! I am amazed at the professionalism that was demonstrated. We got to choose everything we did. We weren't pushed into doing anything we didn't want to do. I will absolutely recommend FL Destination Weddings to anyone and everyone I can!

Keisha · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing! Everyone did an outstanding job! We truly appreciate you guys for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Heidi · Married on 06/22/2018

These guys are so much fun and such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!!

Fl Destination Weddings 29
    Fl Destination Weddings 30
    Fl Destination Weddings 31

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2018

Michael and Jenny were awesome. They made everything so easy and Michael was always available to answer my questions. The day of the wedding went so smooth and it was just perfect. They truly make it your day!

Fl Destination Weddings 32

Penny · Married on 05/21/2018

Very easy to work with, flexible, stress free. Very professional
    Highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 05/05/2018

Florida Destination Weddings’ Reverend Michael Jones & his photographer Jenny were friendly, timely, and so very professional! Just an excellent group to work with! Highly recommend him and his team!

Don · Married on 04/12/2018

Excellent experience and the service was great!!

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2018

We couldn't have asked for anything better ! What a wonderful and easy experience! Thank you for your help in making our day perfect.

Kate · Married on 07/26/2017

Wow!!! I can't say enough about FL Destination Weddings!! They made our special day easy, stress-free and fun. Our photos are absolutely incredible and the ceremony everything we were promised and so much more. I highly recommend their services for any ceremony, big or small!!

Kelly · Married on 07/24/2017

Wow this really was easy. The team did an awesome job!! Thank you for making my daughter's special day so awesome!

Tashawlia · Married on 07/09/2017

If we could give them 10 states, we would! The level of professionalism, expertise, and the way they listened to our needs and applied it to our ceremony to make it so personal and unique. We had a perfect wedding! We will never forget our beautiful sunset wedding with amazing pictures!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2017

It was so easy and extremely a pleasure to work with Mike. Jenny as well was such a gorgeous helpful angel that captured so many treasured moments.I feel I could never put into words how thankful we truly are for everything from the day I sent the first contact to the wedding day goodbye. We had an amazing experience and our wedding was even more than I expected!

Alejah · Married on 11/13/2016

If you are looking for an stress free, beach wedding, and a nice price and a very professional and flexible group of ppl to make your dream wedding day come true you have to go with Fl destination weddings, mike and his team go above and beyond to make your dreams come true, plus their prices are very reasonable, honestly I can't say enough good things about this company here, I could just keep going about how special and perfect they made my day! Oh and the pictures, spectacular! I can only thank them for making this day so perfect! Every littler request I had they pleased me, very quick response, they are just the very best in Fl!

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Mike and your Team,

I honestly can't say thank you enough for such a stress-free wedding day. You went way beyond what my husband or I expected.

As skeptical as my husband was booking a wedding package off of the internet he was blown away with how amazing everything turned out.

We can't say thank you enough for allowing us to personalize our ceremony in every way we wanted. It was important to us to include my son and you made that so easy and no hassle.

You guys definitely listen to what your clients want and go way above that for them.

One last thing, we can't get over how in love we are with our pictures. They are so beautiful.

From the bottom of our hearts thank you for providing us with an amazing setting for our wedding that we can forever look back on with such joy.

Melissa Welter

Josh · Married on 08/10/2016

Very satisfied with FL destination weddings. They answered any questions we had right away, were easy to deal with and flexible with our needs and made sure everything was just how we wanted it without making us feel rushes. The pictures turned out amazing and the photographer made taking the pictures fun! Highly recommend to anyone doing a destination wedding in Florida.