First Class Events Reviews

40 | Sarasota, FL

40 Reviews for First Class Events

• Olga

Olga · Married on 09/08/2018

Very happy with our DJ and MC team. I didn't realize that we'd be getting two separate people though, I thought the DJ was going to MC as well, but it worked out very well for our wedding. They were attentive to our planning process and listening to our requests and do not play lists.

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Everyone that I worked with at FCE was an absolute pleasure and very helpful for us in our planning! Our officiant was excellent and very laid back which was exactly what we wanted and his ability to play along with my husband's sarcasm was entertaining to all the attendees. The ceremony set up was gorgeous and everything I could have imagined. All the meetings were done over the phone which was great for us, but there were appointments available to meet in person. The online planning forms for the reception and music selection made planning very convenient, but David was there to help us through anything we didn't understand. The DJ did an amazing job of selecting the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor. The whole evening was perfect!

Beth · Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough about Dave and his staff at First Class Events. They really took the time to listen to want I wanted and envisioned for my wedding day. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous. Dave and his staff did such a wonderful job. They executed every detail that I requested. Not to mention they spent multiple hours via phone consultations to go over every detail and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend them to any bride that is planning a wedding in the Sarasota area.

Absolutely wonderful!! I would recommend First Class Events.They were very professional and made our special day perfect. The music they selected was awesome and they made the day so much fun.

Dana · Married on 09/07/2014

What a wonderful event. My husband and I are still talking about it.

Rosalind · Married on 08/02/2014

First Class Events did a fantastic job for us on Lido Beach. So pleased with them. They also did our bouquets which were gorgeous.

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

First Class Events was wonderful and planned everything with me so that my wedding day turned out perfectly :)

Jodi · Married on 05/24/2014

Wow! We are so pleased with First Class Events Rick (photographer), Jerome (DJ), and Dave (contact person). They were all so helpful and easygoing throughout the planning stages as well as the ceremony and reception. Rick has an outgoing personality and took a zillion pictures. Mitch and I are not photogenic, but we are having a difficult time deciding which pictures we want because we have fallen in love with so many. I have a HUGE family and Rick was able to get many fantastic photos with everyone looking great. We also have a special needs son that had a few overwhelming moments and Rick was able to redirect him and include our son which we are so grateful! Jerome was wonderful in the span of songs he played! I would say 95% of our guests danced at some point during the reception! Jerome also lead a couple of dances that we needed help with, he ROCKS! They both kept us on schedule and we are grateful that they were with us! Awesome personalities and very professional!

Candis · Married on 03/15/2014

First class events where amazing to work with they where very professional and where awesome at keeping the atmosphere happy and upbeat i would recommend them for any event.

Adam · Married on 12/23/2013

Dave and his team at First Class Events were just that - first class! Ryan came and played for our company Christmas Party and he played a great mix of popular, holiday, and dance music. We were literally dancing until time ran out! I would recommend FCE for any party, wedding, or special event. They simply cannot be beat!

Seigie · Married on 11/09/2013

First class events was great would def reccomend to anyone

Sara · Married on 10/25/2013

Thank you so much to Dave and his team at First Class Events for making our wedding so perfect! They managed our DJ for the reception, the cocktail hour music, a harpist for our ceremony, set up our officiant, set us up with a photobooth, set us up with videography, and helped me in the wedding planning process. Everything was amazing!

Our guests could not stop raving about the awesome party we had thanks to our DJ and the photobooth. They made everything seem so effortless on their part, which made it so that we could really enjoy our own wedding. There are not enough words of gratitude that I can say for these awesome people! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

• Kelsy

Kelsy · Married on 10/12/2013

Dj was awesome and would recommend him to any of my friends. Jerome is very funny and great to get along with. He is great with the music and knows his stuff !

Sandy · Married on 07/13/2013

The D.J. kept the party going the entire time. He kept the guests on the floor the whole night. He mixed the songs well and had everything set and ready to go prior to the start of the event. He was well prepared, well organized and made great song selections.

Lawanda · Married on 06/15/2013

FCE made our special day amazingly unforgettable. I couldn't believe it turned out as beautiful as it did. The service was excellent. The beach set up and theme was perfect. Our guests are still raving about our wedding. The DJ provided a variety of our favorite songs that made our guests dance all night. The photographer was extremely patient and there to capture every precious moment. We are so happy that we used FCE for our wedding.

Naomi · Married on 11/03/2012

First Class Events far exceeded my expectations as a bride! I didn't have to worry about a thing! They provided an archway (chuppa), chairs, chair covers and bows, and a DJ. They moved all the chairs from our beach ceremony into the reception. They were fast, professional, and efficient. I spoke with our DJ, Mark, a couple days before the wedding and he was great! He was calming and even gave great advice to just enjoy our day! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend First Class Events!

Candy · Married on 09/29/2012

We met this vendor at a bridal show, won the door prize and decided to book them after receiving a recommendation from another one of our vendors (not to mention, they were not pushy like some of the others we met). Everyone we spoke to were very polite, knowledgeable, and very professional. The DJ that we had for the wedding (Johnny Be Good) was not the one we originally thought...and it was certainly a pleasant surprise!! Johnny had called us a few nights before to give us a run down of what to expect...personally, I was a bit skeptical. Much to our surprise, Johnny did everything he said he was going to and much more!! In the midst of Johnny coordinating the details of our wedding/reception as it was taking place, my husband noticed from across the room, Johnny serving me hors d'oeuvres after our photos...it was then he realized that we had nothing more to do but to enjoy the rest of the most wonderful day of our lives. My husband and I were very impressed with him and would absolutely recommend First Class Events anytime. We also had a videographer, I wasn't sure about it in the beginning...my husband talked me into it. I am very glad we decided to have one made. They captured some of the most wonderful parts of the evening and it was beautifully made...again very impressive. In fact, we liked it so much that we've ordered several copies for those in our wedding party!!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

We used First Class events for our wedding and love them ! Dave made our planning stress free and Jerome was great at our wedding. Our guests loved how he had each table request a theme song for my husband and I and he played the songs throughout the evening. I would recommend first class events (and already have) to anyone planning a wedding!

Randy and Carrie · Married on 08/04/2012

I highly recommend First Class Events. I was nervous planning our daughter's wedding in Sarasota from Indiana. Dave and his staff came through just as promised. We could not be happier with the service provided for her big day! Thank you Dave, Louisa and all the others who helped.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

I had a videographer already set to come to my June 2nd wedding. A month before the wedding I was not able to use my original DJ- First Class Events had someone for me and saved the day! The DJ did an excellent job facilitating the entire evening. His name was Jerome. For a crowd that (for some reason) didn't want to get up and dance- they did! He was very professional and would highly recommend him for any event. The videographer did a great job as well (Ron K) and stayed with us for everything we did. I can't wait to see the video he captured!

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 05/05/2012

They provided use with the ceremony set up on the beach, music, DJ and officiant (Allan Zuckerman) All was wonderful and on time!

RAVAN · Married on 12/03/2011

They worked with us.. everything turned out just the way we wanted it to be.

Kristin · Married on 11/26/2011

Words cannot express how wonderful everything went with First Class Events. The beach ceremony set up was absolutely perfect. We got married on Siesta Key beach and the white chairs, decorations, and chuppa made for gorgeous pictures! They supplied a bag pipper for the ceremony and it made for a quite emotional ceremony. As for the reception, the Dj did a great job at keeping the flow of events and most importantly, EVERYONE danced! I mean, even my 70 yr old Great Aunt was dancing! I'm one of 4 friends in our group that got married this year and they all said that they've never seen a crowd all dance, all night like they did at our wedding. Thank you First Class Events, you guys really out did yourselves!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2011

We had a great experience with First Class Events for our wedding reception. The cost was reasonable and they allowed us to finance which was a huge help with all the other wedding expenses we had to consider. Our DJ was prompt, professional, and knew how to get people on the floor. They offer online forms so you can fill out your requests and timeline before the event. The owner of the company called us two weeks before our wedding to firm up the plans and our DJ called us the week of the wedding to nail down the details (e.g., how to pronounce our bridal party members names for introductions, timeline of the events, etc.). During the reception, he played EVERY SONG that I filled out on my Request form. He also made it so everyone had a great time, even if they weren't dancing, by getting them involved in the bouquet/garter toss and cake cutting. he gave our honored bridal party members a pep talk before they gave their speeches, which they told me they REALLY appreciate. He even played one last song AFTER the "requested" last song at the special request of the groom. He helped us create memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we are THRILLED with our decision to hire First Class Events for our wedding. We still have friends and family contacting us two months after to tell us what a great time they had at the reception!

Emmy · Married on 10/24/2010

I would recommend BridesFirst to anyone looking for outstanding service and fun, attentive people to help make their wedding day or any special occasion go perfectly. Michael from BrideFirst was soooo helpful and was able to adapt to changes in the plan within seconds without anyone noticing. BridesFirst impressed me well beyond I thought possible.

Thank you Michael for making our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined :)