First Blush Reviews

First Blush 6
First Blush 7

Alexa Bartlett · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Excellent Service/Beautiful Flowers

Emma handcrafted the most beautiful, understated bouquets for our wedding. They were everything I asked for, and more. It was effortless working with her...she responded quickly and had excellent suggestions. I would choose her hands-down over anyone else!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    First Blush 8
    First Blush 9
    First Blush 10

Elaine Mccafferty · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Flowers

First Blush does gorgeous work! Our bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements were breathtaking, and we got lots of compliments on them. Emma is easy to work with and has great ideas for special touches. Our flowers gave us a storybook wedding. I highly recommend First Blush for any event.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    First Blush 11
    First Blush 12

Ruby · Married on 08/04/2018

First Blush made our rained out rehearsal dinner into a smash success!

Emma made our rehearsal dinner flowers possible! We were overwhelmed by a bulk floral order we made from a local farmer, and she helped transform them into something beautiful. Especially when torrential thunderstorms forced us to squish our outdoor event for 100 into our home at the last minute! Her arrangements made our event feel inviting and intentional rather than crazed and haphazard. Emma's florals turned our dusty garage into a fun, casual party venue - thank you for all your help!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    First Blush 13

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2018

Beautiful arrangements!

I had no clue what I was looking for for flowers. Emma helped me every step of the way. My bridesmaids wore blue green dresses so Emma suggested white flowers with different types of greenery. I couldn't believe how much texture she could build with all white flowers. I couldn't be happier, and I received many compliments!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Emma is wonderful to work with - she has a great eye for what combination of flowers and colors will go together and it made for a lovely addition to our wedding decorations! It was great to work with Emma, she considered our bridal party colors the look and feel of the venue and my wedding dress to make recommendations for what types of flowers to use. It was a great experience and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    First Blush 18
    First Blush 19

Sheila · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent Experience!

We had a fantastic experience working with Emma! My now wife and I were married in the fall with dark purple as our main color scheme. To be honest, we didn't really know what we wanted in terms of flowers, other than we wanted purple flowers with a good amount of greenery, and gave Emma a really abstract idea of what we were looking for. I wanted my bouquet to be a bit more traditional and sophisticated whereas my future bride wanted her bouquet to be a bit more "wild". Emma took that ambiguous guidance and created flower arrangements that showed our individual personalities (for the bouquets) and our personalities as a couple (for the centerpieces). She absolutely nailed it! We didn't know what we wanted but somehow she was able to create and execute a beautiful vision that represented us fully. Not only that, the actual flowers she acquired were stunning! I would highly recommend Emma for any couple that is looking for a professional, personalized, and overall charming experience.

Sent on 01/08/2019