55 Reviews for Finest Sounds of San Antonio

One Event Per Day (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
54 Finest Sounds of San Antonio Reviews

Antonio was outstanding and very professional. He was able to feel out the crowd and get them dancing from the start. I was so happy he was available to DJ my wedding! Thank you to Finest Sounds of San Antonio!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio did an amazing job!!! Was on time, professional, and well worth the money.

Profile Picture User6882629, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

If you are looking for an exceptional Dj, finest sounds is the way to go. Antonio was very professional and incredibly accommodating to all our needs.
Bottom line, Finest sounds lived up to their name in making our wedding the best day of our lives and we will definitely be using them in the future. Thank you so much for everything Antonio!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Working with Antonio & finest sounds was such a breeze. He gives you your itenerary to fill
Out & he keeps you on track for your wedding the entire day & night. We loved working with
Him!

Profile Picture Carla , 8/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Finest sounds of San Antonio provided the best entertainment for our daughters wedding reception. Both Antonio's did an outstanding job of keeping the evening moving and the crowd dancing. All of our guests had a wonderful time and my wife and I could not have been happier for the memorable evening.
Sincerest thanks Antonio.

Profile Picture Ernest, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Antonio and his son were amazing and kept the party going! They worked with our day of coordinator to keep things going smoothly and without interrupting the flow of the celebration. They dance floor stayed packed. We met with Antonio a few times and gave him a loose framework to work within per his form we filled out. We just wanted up beat and happy music that people can't help but dance to then got out of their way. They did a great job reading the crowd and playing great songs. Our venue was strict on send off requirements (nothing messy like birdseed, sparklers or confetti) so they suggested these LED foam wands that were a hit! We brought them out well before the send off and the dance floor went crazy. I believe they also provide them as one of their services. They truly made the night one that all of our friends are still talking about.

Charles + Sarah

Profile Picture User4510504, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were planning our wedding from a different city and Antonio was very helpful and accommodated our schedule as far as meeting dates and times. He also was very helpful in recommending other vendors which turned out to be just as amazing! We had some last minute changes to our timeline and Antonio was such a breeze to work with. We have a diverse group of family and friends and everyone was dancing all night! He played EVERYTHING! We, and our guests, loved him!

Profile Picture Richard, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had many friends complain about the DJ at their weddings, so I was careful when picking mine. Finest Sounds was great! He played the music I requested and collaborated with my family and the vendors in order to make announcements at the appropriate time. A couple weeks before the wedding, he asked me to fill out a sheet of the genres of music I preferred and that sheet made it easy to share my requests for the whole night. Antonio kept the party alive all night and my guests had a blast. Antonio is very nice and professional for a decent price. I highly recommend Finest Sounds!

Profile Picture User4181014, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toni was great! He made our reception memorable and stress free. The music was what was requested and our guests had a fabulous time. The music was non-stop and it was a fun night. Toni even made some suggestions about the itinerary he has you fill out before hand and everything turned out great. We love,love everything he did. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User4002563, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome as always! Thanks for everything Tony!

Profile Picture candice, 3/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio was the kindness and flexible to deal with and he took everything and made the music extra special for ceromony and knew exactly what the guest liked to dance to and he knew how to create a fun family entertaining atmosphere with so many memories. They are really that good:)

Profile Picture Heidi, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio and his son were fantastic DJs! The songs played during the cocktail hour were great and kept our guests happy while time passed and the wedding party took all the pictures. Antonio kept to our requests with a great mix of Texas Country! Once we showed up and the real party needed to start and Antonio made a smooth transition into great dancing/entertaining music! It got everyone young enough to throw inhibition to the wind and get wild on the dance floor. Sure the moves were terrible and it mostly was liquid courage, but Antonio played everything everyone wanted to hear. We had several guests compliment us on how great our DJ was, and I quote "He was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen!!" We also had plenty of people let us know the next morning they danced so much their feet hurt. We would credit this to Antonio for getting people out of their seats and on the dance floor. The transitions into different segments of the wedding were flawless. It never felt like there was a lull in music or a pause trying to figure out what to do, Antonio was on top of every little thing.

Finally at the end of the night Antonio played our last song. Little did we know, he had one last trick up his sleeve. He had us come out to the middle of the floor and had everyone circle us. It became one huge serenade from all of our guests, making the end of our wedding unique and forever rememberable! We were surrounded by our closest friends and family in a huge circle with every singing "Don’t Stop Believin’” at the top of their lungs and it was better than any ending we could have ever dreamed up!

We are forever grateful to Antonio and his son for such a magical and special night! Thank you both!!

Profile Picture Drew, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having an empty dance floor was one of my worries leading up to the wedding. My sister and I went with Finest Sounds partly due to the good reviews and packages that would fit our budget. DJ Anthony rocked the party! And let me tell you it was no small task considering we had people of all different backgrounds and ages at our party (Midwesterners, Californians, Europeans, and Mexicans). I was worried it would be hard to find a balance but not for Anthony. He kept the dance floor packed all night and played all the right songs. I also really appreciated his professionalism. He stuck to our preferences on the music survey and did not go outside them unless he got the OK from me or my husband. I am more than impressed with their work and glad we went with them. Thank you! -Vivian

Profile Picture User2619870, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio was great. He welcomed us into his home for a consultation and gave us a questionnaire to fill out with our plan. It was a very organized process. He was always available when I had questions. He also had great suggestions when I didn't know what kind of music to pick. Antonio went above and beyond with his service and the quality of music at our wedding was great! We were not very picky about what was played at our wedding we just wanted our guests to have fun. We didn't have an empty dance floor all night. I would recommend Antonio to anyone for their event.

Profile Picture Lori, 8/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Finest Sounds was terrific! They provided the perfect music for our daughter's reception. Old and young alike enjoyed the selections. Everyone danced and had a terrific time! I was especially excited to receive the CD at the end of the reception with the music. The monogram was also a huge hit! We loved the heart with their new initials. Our kids were so excited that we also received a CD with their monogram. Our DJ helped to make this night perfect for our kids!!!

Profile Picture Donna , 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio and Finest Sounds provided Pre-wedding music, music during the wedding and music for the reception. He was very professional, showed up on time and delivered everything we asked for. He played a great variety of music at the reception keeping everyone on the dance floor. He helped make our wedding amazing! thank you very much for everything you did! I would definitely recommend Finest Sounds of San Antonio to anyone needing a DJ for the event/wedding!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Antonio did an amazing job providing music for my wedding! He was very helpful with song ideas and creating a timeline for the wedding day. Right from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he kept everything flowing perfectly. He accepted requests from my guests which made it so much fun for them to get to be a part of the music selection. I greatly appreciate him accommodating my guests with their requests which made the reception that much more special. My guests all had a wonderful time and have all commented on what a fun reception we had. This I owe to the great service that Antonio provided. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Finest Sounds of San Antonio made our wedding perfect! Every single guest was up and dancing most of the night, which was my main goal. Antonio was so wonderful to work with, accomodating to our needs, and knew how to read the crowd for what type of music should be played. Antonio and his son provided music for our ceremony and reception at the McNay and our guests are still raving about how perfect it was. The price is beyond reasonable for the quality and service Antonio and his son provided. Our first dance song included a section that I did not want played and Antonio gladly edited the song for us, which was one less thing that I needed to worry about. Thank you for everything Antonio and for making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/16/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

the dj for my daughter's wedding was the life of the party hands down. he kept the dance floor busy, and everyone had a great time. the playlist was fantastic and his professionalism was great as well. thank you and we look forward to using & recommending your services again. (10-8-12) downtown san antonio.

Profile Picture richard , 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ disappeared with our deposit 2 days before our wedding. I was very concerned about having to make a quick decision on replacing him. However I couldn't be happier with our decision. Antonio provided top notch service, and had everyone dancing the night away. We now are thankful that the other DJ flaked out!!! Don't waste your time with other DJ's choose The Finest Sounds of San Antonio.

Profile Picture Ken, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Antonio was a great DJ to work with. We first met with him when we were looking around at different DJs, and he welcomed us into his home to answer our questions and go over some basic details about what we wanted. Once we chose him he was always very quick to respond to any emails or calls (unlike many of our vendors). He had us fill out a brief info sheet on the music to play for the first dance, cake cutting, etc., as well as favorite genres and must plays/do-not-plays. During our actual reception he deviated from our genres a bit, but I think it was only in response to him reading the crowd - he did a great job of figuring out what our guests were responding to and keeping things lively the whole night. I also appreciated that, compared to many DJs I’ve seen, he made sure to make sure the night about us, not him. He kept his time on the microphone to a minimum, just announcing what was about to happen. I work with sound boards and microphones a lot in my job, and I liked that he took a second to briefly and quietly explain to our toast-givers how to best hold and use the microphone so everyone could hear them. And he did a great job of keeping things moving and keeping us on schedule throughout the night. All in all, a great experience with Antonio!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not be happier with our choice to have Antonio as our DJ. He was excellent at reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing and having fun. I could not recommend him enough. If you have any specific questions or need some persuading, just ask him for my information and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Or just save yourself the trouble and book him now!!

Profile Picture Janell, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Antonio and his son provided a great service as our Master of Cermonies and DJ. They proactively planned and graciously worked with our wedding coordinator to provide a seamless transition from one event to the next. They were very accomodating with preparing a music playlist according to our previously discussed likes and dislikes. We really liked how they provided a scale as to what percentage of each type of music you want to hear. I loved the easy listening dinner music that was played and appreciated the incorporation of all songs that I had requested along with the other similar songs Antonio provided. For the party, they had the perfect mix of current music for the young crowd as well as tejano music to keep my dad happy =). The dance floor was never empty thanks to their amazing picks! They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone involved in the fun. The lights and quality of sound were amazing and complimented the venue nicely. Thanks to Finest Sounds our friends and family had an amazing time which was important to my husband and I.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Antonio played a key role in making our wedding reception a night to remember for us and all of our guests. From the first meeting we had a great feeling about him- he was very professional yet laid back at the same time. He also showed an explicit interest in following our desires regarding our reception music (we hired him for reception only). For our first dance we made a special request for him to play 3 particular songs, each one fading into the next, so that we could put on sort of a show for our guests. He worked with us closely on that and even made a sample of the music and sent it to us ahead of time for our approval! It turned out to be amazing- the crowd loved it! Beyond that, he was great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night long (and we had over 4 hours of dancing after dinner was over!!!) On top of that, we had a bilingual crowd and he did an excellent job at making announcements in both English and Spanish and at playing a good mix of songs in both languages. And the icing on the cake was that he only charged us $575 for 6 hours of service!!! What a great deal- HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/17/12, 7 Reviews