Fine Detailed Photography Reviews

5 | Crystal Lake, IL

5 Reviews for Fine Detailed Photography

Matt Lewandowski · Married on 06/26/2019

A truly amazing duo

Sammi and Linnea followed us through our entire journey, beginning with our engagement. Sammi was able to catch some of our most treasured moments in both the engagement and marriage. She is a truly gifted photographer. Linnea was able to videograph for us and she was also incredible. She captured, edited and produced the best parts of our wedding day and gave us a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Both were amazingly talented, relatable, and knowledgeable through everything. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome! Highly Recommend.

They were the best. It was easy. We put our full trust in them and they nailed it! Captured the essence of our very special day fully. Couldn't ask for a better experience with them. What a joy. You won't be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Kim and Rob

Sent on 05/21/2019

Hannah Merrill · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience!

Sammi was great! She captured everything I was looking for, and was very flexible

Sent on 07/31/2019

Torre Prodanetti · Married on 09/09/2018

Fine Detailed Photography

This was a fantastic experience, and I would recommend Sammi and Fine Detailed Photography to anyone that I know. The turn around time was amazing, the quality of our photos was amazing, but even more so she was fun and very professional. We would recommend Fine Detailed Photography time and time again to capture your most special moments. We were lucky to have hired Fine Detailed Photography for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Simply the BEST!!

I can not say enough good things about Fine Detail Photography!!! They are AMAZING!! From the consultation to the final product they delivered beyond my wildest expectations. If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further!! Could not be happier and have told ALL of my friends!! Thank you so much for all of your beautiful work. You have such an eye for photography and it shows immensely through your beautiful photos. 😊

Sent on 04/04/2019