Festoons and Flourishes Reviews

Festoons and Flourishes 7
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Kaplan · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely phenomenal!

I can't say enough about how fantastic Ashley is-- she was able to give us peace of mind on our big day so that we could fully enjoy the moment and I am so appreciative of that. Ashley has a tremendous amount of attention to detail (as a Type A person I don't throw that compliment around lightly!) and her eye for style made for an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Both my husband and I felt truly listened to while working with Ashley and-- most importantly-- she was both respectful and upfront with us about our budget and what we would and wouldn't be able to do design-wise, which I really appreciate. Working with a wedding planner means putting a ton of trust into that person and I couldn't have been happier with the relationship Ashley developed with us-- we trusted her implicitly and she delivered every single time. Nothing short of amazing!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily Dawson · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and fun!

As a floral designer, I had the pleasure of working with Ashley of Festoons & Flourishes who curated the most incredible wildflower-inspired wedding. Ashley brought us in to do the floral design and she is truly one of the best in the biz. She has such an amazing attention to detail, and every decision she makes is with the couple's best interest at heart. She is creative and I've never seen her do the same thing twice. She is organized, communicative, and someone you want in your corner for your wedding day. She pushes the limits on what it means to be a planner/designer and the end product is absolutely remarkable. It's easy to see why she is in such high demand and it will be an honor to get to work with her again!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Matt

Matt Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

From a Venue Point of View

Ashley was absolutely fantastic to work with from start to finish. She had her hands on every detail to ensure a gorgeous event for all involved. Our venue Stone House Farm was blown away by her professionalism, and attention to detail. We look forward to working with her again soon. If you are looking for someone who can bring your vision to life....Festoons and Flourishes is your company.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Marie

Marie Silvio Ciranna · Married on 05/04/2019

Not a single worry on our big day!

If there was one vendor I could recommend out of all of my fabulous vendors it would undoubtedly be Ashley at Festoons & Flourishes. Throughout the entire process, she was our source of positivity, excitement, creativity, and ORGANIZATION. Oh, I could wax poetically on just how beautifully organized she is. Because of her professionalism and attention to detail, there was never a moment throughout the year-long planning that I was worried.

We had so many vendors, two locations, multiple caterers...so many moving parts. We did not make the job easy for her, but I knew that Ashley would get it done and that it would be perfect. There's really no way to thank someone who helps plan the most incredible day of your life, but we are eternally grateful.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Festoons and Flourishes 12
    Festoons and Flourishes 13

Justine · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

Ashley is an absolute dream to work with. Having witnessed her wedding planning skills with my sister's wedding three years prior, I knew I wanted her for my own wedding! The whole wedding planning process was so much less stressful knowing Ashley was there every step of the way; not to mention the ease with which the actual wedding day went off with. Besides being every bit the professional, she is also a joy to be around. My husband and I can't recommend Ashley enough.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Gerald Johnson · Married on 11/10/2018

Pastor Gerald Johnson

One word. AWESOME! I have worked with Ashley and Festoons and Flourishes on 3 very important events. My daughter's wedding, launch event, and special service event. I will continue to have them work every event in My future. Excellence and personal ownership of every element of the event even areas outside of her direct response abilities to make sure every goes perfectly. She is creative and has a great eye an understanding of the nuances of each event. Again, i say AWESOME!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Brian Pfannes · Married on 10/21/2018

Without a doubt THE BEST!!!

Ashley is amazing! She was simply the best choice for coordinator for our October wedding. She is wonderful to work with. She was professional, caring, thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us organize the perfect wedding. Everything went flawlessly on the big day and we were able to enjoy it without any worries. Her and her team are simply the best! Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Pasqualina

Pasqualina · Married on 10/07/2018

7 out of 5 stars; a true wedding lifesaver

The first thing I tell engaged couples now is "GET A DAY OF COORDINATOR STAT!!! This, and a good photographer, were the best investments we made on our wedding day. From the beginning, Ashley put us at ease. She was there to answer all of our questions and walk us through everything. She made our day go so smoothly. My parents were able to relax and enjoy the day as well, because she had everything under control. I highly, highly recommend Festoons and Flourishes.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Ellie · Married on 06/23/2018

Ashley was the best! She took care of tons of details for me when I was experiencing serious decision fatigue and was a huge help for all my general wedding-related questions. I wasn't sure I was going to hire a planner as I am a fairly organized person but hiring Ashley was the best thing I spent money on in the whole wedding. I was able to enjoy my day so much more knowing that everything else was taken care of - not a single vendor needed to ask me a question all day and if anything went wrong I certainly didn't know about it. In addition, all of Ashley's design expertise resulted in a beautiful wedding that my guests are still talking about weeks later. I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone, whether they're looking for someone to figure out everything for them or just a little help on the day of the wedding or with the little details that add up to make a spectacular event.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Shaina · Married on 06/09/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! She was very conscience of our budget and made sure that we still got our dream wedding. She's always willing to go the extra mile!! She even let us use some of her decor items for free which made our event really stand out!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Krithika · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashley is absolutely AMAZING! If there is one thing I would absolutely recommend for a wedding (no matter how small) is a planner, and if at all possible you should definitely try Ashley. We hired Ashley for our June 2018 Indian-American fusion wedding at Sunset Cove in Pinckney, MI. She went above and beyond in making sure all of the elements that we wanted (and those we hadn't even thought of) came together for our wedding day. She had a very calm, and can-do attitude during the whole process that was perfect for a nervous bride and groom. And she did a great job managing our vendors and arranging our rentals. There were so many things that she had taken care of that we didn't even know about until days and even weeks after the wedding (We had been wondering how they day had gone so smoothly!). There was also such attention to detail (from the beautiful folding of napkins, cards indicating food choices, decorating programs, signage, etc.) that just made our wedding day so much more special. We got a ton of compliments about how lovely all the details were, which was definitely all Ashley. My parents after meeting her on the wedding day said, "I with we could hire her to run our lives." She is sweet, friendly, responsible, committed, and easy-going. It was such a pleasure to work with her in the year leading up to our wedding. We couldn't have made a better choice!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Stacy · Married on 05/18/2018

Festoons and Flourishes did my day of wedding coordination, and hiring Ashley was one of the best decisions I (or really, my mom) made about the entire wedding. Ashley was incredibly helpful right from the beginning. We had an in person meeting while I was in town, and since I live across country, a couple of video meetings and many emails prior to the wedding. Ashley kept me on track during the planning, and kept my bridal party and vendors on track the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding (other than holding myself together), and am guessing there are tons of things that Ashley and her assistant did over the course of the day that I never had to worry about. No matter how well planned the wedding is before hand the planning still has to be executed the day of, and I'm so grateful that I and my family/friends didn't have to worry about the organization and could just enjoy the day. I would hire Ashley again, and recommend anyone else do so, without hesitation.

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2017

“Worth her weight in gold!”

I’m returning a whole year after our wedding to write a review (busy year) because I cannot stress enough how amazing Ashley was as a wedding planner. Our venue recommended her to us as their first choice for planners and I’m so glad we hired her. She was incredibly professional, thorough and confident, very obviously experienced - It gave me great peace of mind knowing our wedding day was in her hands (which is absolutely priceless for an otherwise stressed-out bride). Hands down the greatest investment while planning our wedding. She was, as my mother in law put it, “worth her weight in gold.”

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

I️ decided I️ needed a day of coordinator and hired Ashley a little less than a year prior to my wedding. She was the best investment and best recommendation I️ can give to Brides for stress free wedding day. Up through the wedding planning she would communicate with me via email and phone and send me lists to keep me up to date on my tasks and planning. These were so helpful, as I can be a procrastinator and planning a wedding with a full time job can be a struggle at times ! My husband was hesitant about hiring a day of coordinator at first, but after meeting her he couldn't stop saying how awesome and how valuable her work was to our day. The day ran so smooth! With Ashley’s help I was able to keep my sanity, and sit back and enjoy my wedding day. My wedding was what I dreamed and pictured, thanks to Ashley’s team! Ashley is professional and passionate and it shows through in the events she’s helps to create for her Brides.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was integral in helping us maintain our sanity leading up to our wedding. She came to our home and helped us organize and create exactly what we envisioned for wedding: simple elegance. Our day of coordinator, Morgan, was EXTREMELY flexible and professional. I didn't go to the bar once during our reception- she delivered wine to me on the dance floor all night! Morgan transported my mom, brother, and one of my bridesmaids back to the hotel at the end of the reception when the final shuttle didn't show up! I would highly recommend Festoons and Flourishes to all couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Festoons and Flourishes 21
    Festoons and Flourishes 22
    Festoons and Flourishes 23

Eric · Married on 09/30/2017

With Ashley as our wedding coordinator, we could feel relaxed and at ease knowing that everything was being handled on our big day. She worked up a timeline and made sure that all vendors were on the same page and well harmonized. Ashley addressed any issue that occurred without having to get us involved. She handled transporting our gift and gift cards to our room to ensure their safety, took care of the setting up and coordinating of the reception room (favors, chair covers, napkin placement, etc). Knowing that Ashley was involved in all aspects of our wedding completely allowed us to feel care free and enjoy our it to the fullest. We would highly recommend her for your wedding!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Festoons and Flourishes 24
    Festoons and Flourishes 25
    Festoons and Flourishes 26

Tessa · Married on 09/29/2017

Ashley is absolutely amazing to work with! She is extremely thorough, has excellent taste, and has such a wonderful way of helping everyone communicate effectively! I trust her completely!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Festoons and Flourishes 27

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

I could never say enough about Ashley and her business. We chose a venue where we had to bring in EVERYTHING (silverware, chairs, food). If I did not have her, I would have fallen behind and became very stressed. Because of her, I was able to enjoy the planning and the actual day of. A couple small things happened at the venue, and she was right on top of it and took care of it without needing me to become involved. She kept everything organized, on time, and beautiful. She is also very fun to work with too. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 10/18/2017

sherry · Married on 09/02/2017

We feel so lucky to have found Ashley! She is absolutely top notch! Our wedding turned out to be so beautiful and even better than i imagined! She took the time to plan every single detail you can possibly think of. Many of our guests have asked about her information and would like to hire her in the future! Even my dad, who is the most organized person i know, is super impressed with Ashley! Additionally, she is warm, friendly, flexible and very reasonably priced! We could not have picked a better planner. We recommend Ashely whole-heartedly!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Ashley is absolutely amazing. Our special day was what it was because she gave 110%. She went above and beyond in everything, she considered the smallest of details, she was not hesitant to offer suggestions of how things could be done all the while maintaining the integrity of our wedding day vision. We love Festoons and Flourishes!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kristi · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the amazing opportunity to have Ashley coordinate our wedding and she was hands down the BEST investment for our wedding. She is professional, charismatic, and organized. She went out of her way on our wedding day to ensure every detail was perfect, set up our reception PERFECTLY, and made sure that there was a great flow to the day. I literally cannot express how THANKFUL I am to have her help us with our day. I would recommend her and her services over and over to anyone planning their wedding.

If you're getting married, hire Ashley! You will be beyond thankful you did. She is amazing.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Amelia · Married on 05/27/2017

Ashley is a godsend! I am SO SO thankful for her and I can not recommend Festoons & Flourishes enough. She was hands down the BEST decision I made in planning my wedding and was THE reason our wedding was absolutely amazing. Going above and beyond is a understatement. Our venue had some event staff turnover and she literally had to become the staff and take on SO many roles the day of our wedding. Throughout it all, she was professional, kept a positive attitude and most importantly kept the bride stress-free! Leading up to the wedding, Ashley's organization skills and creativity were on point. I was a pintrest-less bride living in Chicago all whilst planning a wedding in Detroit but Ashley had the amazing ability to work with me remotely (and sometimes late at night) to create a vision and executing on it flawlessly! Working with her exceeded all expectations and made our day perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2017

kelsey · Married on 05/13/2017

The best decision I made during my wedding planning process to hire Ashley. Our wedding was something out of a magazine, and the day went off without a hitch thanks to her. She is creative, professional, extremely organized, and all around amazing. She went above and beyond throughout our entire planning process, and was able to accommodate our every wish- no matter how big or small. Ashley takes every detail into consideration, and works tirelessly to ensure your wedding day is perfect. From achieving my “vision” as a bride, to making sure all vendors are on the same page, Ashley thinks of every possible detail when it comes to planning a wedding. My husband and I cannot thank her enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams. The best advice I could give to another bride would be to hire Ashley as your planner as soon as you get engaged!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/29/2017

Ashley made my wedding day a breeze. She took care of every detail including the details I would never have thought of on my own. She I said extremely organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.

Sent on 05/09/2017

kay · Married on 03/11/2017

I could not be happier with Ashley and her services. She was absolutely perfect. She was always available, she implemented our décor to perfection and gave us the best advice on what result we wanted. I recommend Ashley to anyone for any event.

Sent on 03/15/2017