Festival on 8th Reviews

Festival on 8th 4
Festival on 8th 5

Torey · Married on 05/19/2019

Best venue!!!

I absolutely loved working with Catalina and her team. Everything was amazing, from their communication, to the service on the day of, to the food and cleanliness of the venue. I reached out to Catalina MANY times and she was always prompt in her responses, helpful, understanding and honest. I highly recommend Festival on 8th for any event.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Elena Byzewski · Married on 05/18/2019

Weding Venue

The Festival on 8th was a perfect venue for a bigger wedding. Courtney Whitby worked with us and ensured everything went well along the way as we planned. The day of the wedding was more perfect than I ever could have imagined thanks to the amazing staff of this establishment. All of our guests continue to comment on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you Featival on 8th for providing us with an unforgettable wedding venue!

Festival on 8th 6
    Festival on 8th 7
    Sent on 06/01/2019

Chelsea Witkowski · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply amazing!

I got married at The Festival Center last month and am so happy I chose this venue! The staff are amazing, Catalina is personable, easy to contact, informative, and so helpful. I loved the location, perfect for all of our traveling guests. Options for Hotels and restaurants are endless and within walking distance. The food was beyond delicious!! The price is also very competitive and reasonable. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing venue and staff:)

Venue was great! From the attentive staff to the wonderful decor, our wedding day went great. It's so spacious and the bar was in a great location. They really did an awesome job in every way. Catalina was easy to contact, got back to me quickly and always polite and helpful. Jen did great with the management the day of the wedding along with my day-of coordinator, which helped everything go smoothly.

Festival on 8th 8
    Festival on 8th 9
    Festival on 8th 10
    Festival on 8th 11
    Festival on 8th 12
    Sent on 04/14/2019

Nicole Mackey · Married on 10/26/2018

Festival on 8th was an amazing wedding venue

The venue was amazing. The staff was helpful, friendly and acommodating. Catalina was knowledgable and had great input. The food and service was outstanding. I can't think of anything that I would have done different. A great experience on a very special day!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your mom to make your wedding day so special!
  • Josh

Josh Jarvis · Married on 10/05/2019

A great Venue

The venue was incredible. From the service down to the presentation. Very prompt and responsive. Catalina met us quite a few times to do venue walkthroughs, some at a moments notice. Allowed for easy planning and set up.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

I am blown away by how reasonably priced this venue was and with how attentive all of the staff were for us. They served my husband and I dinner before anyone else. They continually ensured we had full drinks and they were very discreet when informing me of any information I needed to know during the reception. The only negative thing I have to say is that our ceremony ended at 9:30pm and we had to be out right away due to the venue booking another DJ at 10pm. We were told about this during our ceremony and made it a bit hectic when we were packing up to leave. Otherwise everything was beyond perfect and the venue was beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Hi Jessica,
    Thanks so much for the great feedback! I'm so sorry it was a bit hectic getting everything cleaned up and we will work on this in the future!

Mallory Taylor · Married on 05/09/2019

3.4
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Music issues with no one experienced to help.

During my first dance with my wife shack music started to play over my music. Workers frantically ran around trying to find out what was going on during my first dance. Also, we tested the music the day before and played the entire playlist the day before the wedding and it worked. The day of the wedding the audio would not play from my phone. Again, no one working knew what to do so we listened to a pandora station that would not get loud at all. Very disappointed that no one working could fix it. Also I requested workers release my guests by tables and no one working knew that’s what was requested. Extremely disappointing.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hi Mallory,
    I am so sorry to hear about the technical difficulties with the sound system during your first dance. This isn’t something that has happened to us before, but I can assure you that the event supervisor responded quickly and tried her best to resolve the issue. We are discussing a better solution to prevent this from happening again. I know it won’t change what happened on your wedding day, but we appreciate your feedback so we can improve and I know that future brides appreciate it as well.
    I apologize the tables were not released for dinner service and we will talk with the events team to ensure all the details that we discuss while planning your event are executed.
    Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you still had an amazing ceremony and reception and that you and your guests enjoyed the evening. It was wonderful planning your wedding with you and we wish you and Ariana all the happiness!

Cheers,