Farrar Jewelers Reviews

Farrar Jewelers View more information

Larry Married on 03/10/2016
    I recently commissioned Mr Rodney Farrar to design and create a custom 10-year Anniversary band for my wife. Ten years ago he made a custom wedding band to mate up against an engagement ring I had purchased from ShaneCo. The package of the 3 rings arrived today, 7/21/2015. (I live in Pennsylvania, so the rings were overnighted via FedEx with all the appropriate insurance, etc.)

The rings are beautiful! My wife could not possibly be more pleased or more happy! And that makes me happy!

The two custom bands mate up against the original engagement ring perfectly. It has
    Cale Married on 09/20/2014
    Rod is amazing!!! He custom made my fiancés engagement ring, earrings and my wedding band. He is extremely talented, professional and honest. I will never buy jewelry from any anyone else!
  • User1589799 2+ years ago
    Rod is honest, kind, talented and overall AMAZING! He uses a CAD system to give you a computer animated likeness and then will make you a wax rendering of your ring before he creates it. It's a family business, so allot sufficient time to get your ring made. He really is wonderful!
    Shawn Married on 02/01/2014
    Farrar Jewelers created a custom ring to my specifications for my fiancé. The ring is absolutely perfect. The love of my life glows with pride every time a random stranger gushes over the beauty of her ring. I explained to Rachelle what I was looking for in a ring and she quickly had a few designs back to me. She even took in to consideration my fiancé's lifestyle when making suggestions about types of finish and looks. All around it was an amazing experience.
    Matt Married on 03/28/2008
    Farrar provided custom cuff links, wedding ring and my wife's wedding band. We love how each piece turned out and did a wonderful job. I can't stop telling people about the work he's done. I will NOT look at another jeweler when I want to buy something for my wife, Farrar is the place I'll go!