Farm to Table Catering by Filomena Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Elizabeth J. Married on 08/08/2021

Thank you to Filomena and her team!

Run don’t walk to booking FTT! The food is simply out of this world and our guests enjoyed every bite!! Filomena was so easy to work with and truly relieved a lot of our stress by walking us through everything step by step. Her team went above and beyond to make our day so incredibly special. Even in pouring rain at our backyard wedding, they worked tirelessly to make sure that we had the absolute best day ever! Forever grateful to have had them as part of our special day!
    Jessica B. Married on 07/24/2021

AMAZING! Could not have been happier!

Absolutely LOVE Filomena! Everything was fantastic, she is truly amazing. She made the whole day flow so well, and everyone is still raving about how amazing the food was!
    Nina M. Married on 06/05/2021

One of the best vendors iv used

Filomena and her team were amazing to work with . She’s very professional. On the day of we didn’t have to worry about anything , everything went smooth. Filomena and her team were one of the best vendors we had the day of the wedding. The quality of her food out did any venue iv ever been to.
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella S. Married on 06/01/2021

All on all a wonderful experience from start to finish.

We had a top notch experience with filomena and her entire staff.
    Brie W. Married on 05/28/2021

Beyond thrilled with the Farm to Table team!

Filomena and her team were absolutely wonderful! The food was incredible and there were SO many options to choose from. Filomena is an expert and was super helpful through the whole process. For fun inspiration look at her Instagram to see pictures of all the amazing combinations she and her team are capable of. It sold me immediately!
    Tori S. Married on 04/24/2021

Five Star!!

It was such a great experience all around. Filomena and her entire staff was so professional and so helpful. We were delighted with all the delicious food and will recommend them to all our friend.
    Alexandra D. Married on 04/09/2021

So Many Compliments!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Filomena and her team! Shortly after I got engaged, my mom and I walked into Farm to Table and knew instantly that we wanted to work with her. She was extremely informative and made us feel confident in our decision to have a backyard wedding! I could not be more thankful for the quality of service we received throughout the entire process. And the food- OH MY GOODNESS. Everyone was raving about how delicious it all was! We were getting compliments left and right. Filomena goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met, you get a heavenly meal, and that your day will run smoothly!
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional

Filomena was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to really understand what we wanted and had brilliant suggestions To make our evening even more memorable. No detail was left aside. She assured that everything ran smoothly. There was plenty of food and our wedding guests praised how delicious everything tasted. We actually got to enjoy leftovers the following day! Her staff was lovely, kind and professional.
    Briana B. Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Food EVER.

Filomena was our top choice when it came to finding a caterer for our wedding. My husband and I are very conscious of where we get our food so finding Filomena and her Farm To Table menu was something very important to us. Our wedding theme was Tuscan and Filomenas large spread of organic, absolutely delicious dinner and dessert was an absolute hit for our guests. We were a COVID couple and Filomena handled postponing with grace and made it very easy for us and supportive along the way. Her staff was amazing as well and really came through for our special day. We plan to visit her cafe often! I recommend her all the way.
    Janine Married on 01/17/2020

Oh my yum!!

When we first met with Filomena, we knew we had to book her. She is so sweet, very personable and professional. Filomena really worked with us to accommodate our budget!! So so so thankful for that.
    ALL THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS. If I could, I would eat food from there every day!
    We had a laid back cocktail hour and a buffet dinner.
    Our maitre’D was so amazing. She always checked in on us. We were about to make our entrance to the reception and my husband forgot his jacket. She ran to go grab it and was back in a flash. They really are the best. I cannot wait to use them again for future events :).
  • Alanna
    Alanna M. Married on 08/10/2019

Wholehearted

Our wedding on August 10th, 2019 was absolutely delicious. Farm to Table by Filomena was one of the best choices in vendors we had made. Filomena was incredibly accommodating for our guests’ dietary needs. It was very important for us to find a caterer who was sensitive to the varying diets of our family and friends. Filomena did a wonderful job indicating whether the different dishes were gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Our guests reported feeling comfortable and cared for by the catering staff. Filomena shared with us that she sees food as medicine. As Hippocrates once said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” This belief is one that has always resonated with me and is a principle that I observed in Farm to Table by Filomena. I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor for anyone who is seeking wholesome, healthy, hearty, and delicious food for their catering event. In addition to good food, the catering staff took good care of myself as a bride and my husband as a groom. From the moment I arrived at cocktail, the staff was ready with food to offer myself and my husband. They decorated our sweetheart table beautifully and, at the end of the night, they did a wonderful job cleaning our event. We feel blessed by and grateful for Farm to Table by Filomena! We look forward to enjoying their food throughout our lives and being a continued part of their community!
    Garrett L. Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

Filomena and her staff were excellent in the prep and display of their food. Every dish was delicious and beautiful. All of the guests kept talking about how wonderful everything was and how they enjoyed the dishes. We would highly recommend Filomena to anyone who wants to have a one of a kind dining experience with their wedding.
  • Future Mrs. D
    Victoria Married on 05/18/2019

Food Was Fantastic!

Everyone is still raving about the food at my wedding! Not only was it delicious, it was beautifully displayed. There was also plenty for everyone. Filomena also provided the bartender and waitstaff. They were very attentive and friendly. Everyone's needs were met at all times. I would highly recommend Farm to Table!
  • Steve
    Steve C. Married on 05/11/2019

May 11 2019 Wedding

Very professional staff and very hi- quality food and service. All of our guest raved about the food. Our DJ , who goes to a lot of weddings said it was the best food he ever had at a wedding. I agree and highly recommend Farm To Table for all your catering. I know I will use them for all my future catering. They made our wedding an incredible success.
    Buechler, C. Married on 03/31/2019

Baby Shower par excellence

March 31, 2019

Our daughters baby shower was a most memorable and fantastic experience at Farm to Table by Filomena!
    Our guests are still talking about it! I received numerous phone calls regarding the event due to the amazing service, quality and quantity of the food and amazing “farm” decor.
    Everyone including myself, were blown away by the intimate cozy feeling we came away with.
    Great venue for small weddings, engagements, baby and bridal shower, birthday party, Etc.
    The food is delicious!
    We are so grateful to Filomena and her staff, Sabrina, and Beth in particular for their professionalism and their desire to work with us and serve us with such hospitality.
    We cannot thank you enough for helping us celebrate our daughters soon to be born baby girl!

Sincerely
    Caryn Buechler
  • Christine
    Christine F. Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal.

I used Farm to Table Catering by Filomena for my November 3 wedding. Filomena and her staff were incredible to work with and so accommodating. Filomena is truly a kind woman who cares about her clients and the services she delivers. The food at my wedding was out of this world; everyone is still raving about how delicious it was. Booking Farm to Table was one of the easiest decisions in the planning process. Their attention to detail was outstanding. Thank you for all of your hard work and making my wedding so amazing!
    Cara Married on 09/22/2018
    Filomena and her staff were a delight to work with in every way!!! The food was delicious, with a truly home cooked style and presentation. I highly recommend Farm to Table for all events!
    Jaclyn Married on 06/09/2018
    Accommodating, friendly, easy to work with, and delicious !!! I really felt they put their all into every dish, presentation, and service.
    Courtney Married on 10/28/2017
    Farm to Table by Filomena catered our wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about them. From the first day we met with them up until the end of the party they were a pleasure to work with.

The staff were all friendly, competent, and accommodating. They made sure that I tried all the hors d'oeuvres and fixed me a plate of dessert so I wouldn't miss out. They beautifully incorporated my decorations into their buffet setup and even took some of the dried flowers and put them on the serving trays for cocktail hour. A beautiful touch!

The food was phenomenal. The menu they put together was perfect and both meat-eaters and vegetarians had enough to eat. All of the guests were raving about how good the food was.

I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Their attention to detail and ability to create a delicious and unique menu make them an excellent choice for any event. My only regret was that I didn't eat more at my wedding!
    Ellie Married on 10/07/2017
    I am incredibly proud to write this review. We worked with Filomena and Farm to Table catering for our wedding at a barn in October 2017. We met with Filomena two years ago before we even booked our venue and she was incredibly nice and made us feel so welcome from the start. One of the things that stood out to us during our first planning meeting with her was that before we even started talking about the event, she wanted to get to know us. She gets to know her couples as people before they become clients. She then worked with us to match the menu to the vibe of our wedding.

Next, we have to give gratitude to her support staff. Mandi is incredible. She is incredibly personable, organized and was there for us every step of the way. She was there as someone to help us during every up and down of our wedding unrelated to Farm to Table. She is an event coordinator as well (Iconic Events by Mandi) and if you need one, you should hire her! Unfortunately, we had a DOC through our venue, and we wish we hired Mandi instead.

Wedding day—guys, the food was INCREDIBLE! We did a BBQ buffet theme—everything from bbq chicken and pork to slaw, all the fixin’s: cornbread and a mac and cheese bar! Their wait staff and bartenders are pros—white glove treatment, incredibly attentive, sweet, friendly and poised. Our guests are still raving about the food!

Unfortunately, in the wedding industry you come across alot of vendors who are in it just for the money and look at you as a number. Farm to Table are professionals and people you want there on your special day.

This team made us feel like family. This entire experience truly made it feel like your family was catering your event. Their entire team is generous, friendly and accommodating.

We will be forever clients and fans of Farm to Table.
    Morgan Married on 09/30/2017
    Fantastic and delicious. The waitstaff was extremely helpful
    Daria Married on 09/16/2017
    Filomena and her team truly were so amazing! We could not imagine our wedding day (or rehearsal dinner) without them. Everything from the table arrangements, to the delicious food was outstanding. The team is so professional, supportive, and flexible. I would recommend Farm to Table Catering to everyone in the market for some amazing food. You will not be disappointed. We wish we still had leftovers to enjoy!
    Claire Married on 09/16/2017
    Filomena and the Farm to Table team were outstanding. They saw to our every need, were responsive, and most importantly made delicious food for our wedding! They listened to our vision and wowed everyone. We would highly recommend them as caterers, especially because of their commitment to sustainable and local sources of food and ingredients. (Get the black bean brownies!!).
    Theresa Married on 08/12/2017
    I want to start out by saying I was overwhelmed on my wedding day, everything was PERFECT. We all know there is a lot that goes into planning a wedding, lots of details that the average couple would never know they needed. My first encounter when calling Farm to Table was Mandi, it was her professionalism during that initial phone call that got me to book the consultation. During the initial consultation I felt that she really listened to what we wanted which made me feel at ease. Next we met Angela, she had us sample a few items which were delicious. We both left there knowing we had every intention of booking with them for our Tuscan Themed Wedding. Filomena was more than accommodating with what seemed like endless questions. Fast forward to our wedding day - it was beautiful. All our guests have raved about the cocktail hour, the dinner, and the service. I had several special dietary needs guests, there was something for everyone. I plan on using Farm to Table for all my catered events. We even visited the cafe this weekend to treat ourselves to a take out dinner for Saturday date night at home! Loved everything!
    Sarah Married on 07/29/2017
    Amazing healthy and delicious farm to table freshly prepared food. Filomena and her staff go out of their way to provide exceptional food and service!