Farm to Table Catering by Filomena Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

May B. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A caterer like no other!

It was an amazing experience. Filomena made my wedding a day that I truly enjoyed. The food and service was superb. Filomena was always available to answer questions I had throughout the process and offered advice on aspects of the wedding that had nothing to do about the food. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.
    Jackie P. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are very happy we went with Filomena’s Farm to Table catering as the food and service was wonderful

Filomena and her team did an outstanding job catering our home wedding. The service we received, the quality of the food, the delivery on exactly what we wanted was incredible. Our wedding was about three weeks and so many of our guests haven’t stopped telling us how great the food was. I cannot recommend Filomena’s Farm to Table enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Shannen F. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent Caterer

Filomena was amazing during the entire experience of planning my wedding. Professional, helpful and experienced! Her food is amazing! My guests are still raving about her food saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Filomena cooked on-site. Her staff was prompt and professional as well. Filomena also had insight on a rental company which helped us out tremendously. I will recommend Farm to table to anyone I know!
    Elizabeth J. Married on 08/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you to Filomena and her team!

Run don’t walk to booking FTT! The food is simply out of this world and our guests enjoyed every bite!! Filomena was so easy to work with and truly relieved a lot of our stress by walking us through everything step by step. Her team went above and beyond to make our day so incredibly special. Even in pouring rain at our backyard wedding, they worked tirelessly to make sure that we had the absolute best day ever! Forever grateful to have had them as part of our special day!
    Jessica B. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Could not have been happier!

Absolutely LOVE Filomena! Everything was fantastic, she is truly amazing. She made the whole day flow so well, and everyone is still raving about how amazing the food was!
    Nina M. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best vendors iv used

Filomena and her team were amazing to work with . She’s very professional. On the day of we didn’t have to worry about anything , everything went smooth. Filomena and her team were one of the best vendors we had the day of the wedding. The quality of her food out did any venue iv ever been to.
    Gabriella S. Married on 06/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All on all a wonderful experience from start to finish.

We had a top notch experience with filomena and her entire staff.
    Brie W. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond thrilled with the Farm to Table team!

Filomena and her team were absolutely wonderful! The food was incredible and there were SO many options to choose from. Filomena is an expert and was super helpful through the whole process. For fun inspiration look at her Instagram to see pictures of all the amazing combinations she and her team are capable of. It sold me immediately!
    Tori S. Married on 04/24/2021

Five Star!!

It was such a great experience all around. Filomena and her entire staff was so professional and so helpful. We were delighted with all the delicious food and will recommend them to all our friend.
    Alexandra D. Married on 04/09/2021

So Many Compliments!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Filomena and her team! Shortly after I got engaged, my mom and I walked into Farm to Table and knew instantly that we wanted to work with her. She was extremely informative and made us feel confident in our decision to have a backyard wedding! I could not be more thankful for the quality of service we received throughout the entire process. And the food- OH MY GOODNESS. Everyone was raving about how delicious it all was! We were getting compliments left and right. Filomena goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met, you get a heavenly meal, and that your day will run smoothly!
    Erica A. Married on 04/03/2021

Awesome experience!

It was the perfect decision to hire Filomena. Our wedding was perfect and the guests are still raving about the delicious food and great service. If you want everything to run perfectly, hure Filomena and Farm to Table catering!

Farm to Table Catering by Filomena's reply:

Thank you Erica, it was our pleasure! We are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed everything. We wish you a lifetime of health and happiness!
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional

Filomena was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to really understand what we wanted and had brilliant suggestions To make our evening even more memorable. No detail was left aside. She assured that everything ran smoothly. There was plenty of food and our wedding guests praised how delicious everything tasted. We actually got to enjoy leftovers the following day! Her staff was lovely, kind and professional.
    Briana B. Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Food EVER.

Filomena was our top choice when it came to finding a caterer for our wedding. My husband and I are very conscious of where we get our food so finding Filomena and her Farm To Table menu was something very important to us. Our wedding theme was Tuscan and Filomenas large spread of organic, absolutely delicious dinner and dessert was an absolute hit for our guests. We were a COVID couple and Filomena handled postponing with grace and made it very easy for us and supportive along the way. Her staff was amazing as well and really came through for our special day. We plan to visit her cafe often! I recommend her all the way.
    Janine Married on 01/17/2020

Oh my yum!!

When we first met with Filomena, we knew we had to book her. She is so sweet, very personable and professional. Filomena really worked with us to accommodate our budget!! So so so thankful for that.
    ALL THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS. If I could, I would eat food from there every day!
    We had a laid back cocktail hour and a buffet dinner.
    Our maitre’D was so amazing. She always checked in on us. We were about to make our entrance to the reception and my husband forgot his jacket. She ran to go grab it and was back in a flash. They really are the best. I cannot wait to use them again for future events :).
  • Alanna
    Alanna M. Married on 08/10/2019

Wholehearted

Our wedding on August 10th, 2019 was absolutely delicious. Farm to Table by Filomena was one of the best choices in vendors we had made. Filomena was incredibly accommodating for our guests’ dietary needs. It was very important for us to find a caterer who was sensitive to the varying diets of our family and friends. Filomena did a wonderful job indicating whether the different dishes were gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Our guests reported feeling comfortable and cared for by the catering staff. Filomena shared with us that she sees food as medicine. As Hippocrates once said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” This belief is one that has always resonated with me and is a principle that I observed in Farm to Table by Filomena. I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor for anyone who is seeking wholesome, healthy, hearty, and delicious food for their catering event. In addition to good food, the catering staff took good care of myself as a bride and my husband as a groom. From the moment I arrived at cocktail, the staff was ready with food to offer myself and my husband. They decorated our sweetheart table beautifully and, at the end of the night, they did a wonderful job cleaning our event. We feel blessed by and grateful for Farm to Table by Filomena! We look forward to enjoying their food throughout our lives and being a continued part of their community!
    Garrett L. Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

Filomena and her staff were excellent in the prep and display of their food. Every dish was delicious and beautiful. All of the guests kept talking about how wonderful everything was and how they enjoyed the dishes. We would highly recommend Filomena to anyone who wants to have a one of a kind dining experience with their wedding.
  • Future Mrs. D
    Victoria Married on 05/18/2019

Food Was Fantastic!

Everyone is still raving about the food at my wedding! Not only was it delicious, it was beautifully displayed. There was also plenty for everyone. Filomena also provided the bartender and waitstaff. They were very attentive and friendly. Everyone's needs were met at all times. I would highly recommend Farm to Table!
  • Steve
    Steve C. Married on 05/11/2019

May 11 2019 Wedding

Very professional staff and very hi- quality food and service. All of our guest raved about the food. Our DJ , who goes to a lot of weddings said it was the best food he ever had at a wedding. I agree and highly recommend Farm To Table for all your catering. I know I will use them for all my future catering. They made our wedding an incredible success.
    Buechler, C. Married on 03/31/2019

Baby Shower par excellence

March 31, 2019

Our daughters baby shower was a most memorable and fantastic experience at Farm to Table by Filomena!
    Our guests are still talking about it! I received numerous phone calls regarding the event due to the amazing service, quality and quantity of the food and amazing “farm” decor.
    Everyone including myself, were blown away by the intimate cozy feeling we came away with.
    Great venue for small weddings, engagements, baby and bridal shower, birthday party, Etc.
    The food is delicious!
    We are so grateful to Filomena and her staff, Sabrina, and Beth in particular for their professionalism and their desire to work with us and serve us with such hospitality.
    We cannot thank you enough for helping us celebrate our daughters soon to be born baby girl!

Sincerely
    Caryn Buechler
  • Christine
    Christine F. Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal.

I used Farm to Table Catering by Filomena for my November 3 wedding. Filomena and her staff were incredible to work with and so accommodating. Filomena is truly a kind woman who cares about her clients and the services she delivers. The food at my wedding was out of this world; everyone is still raving about how delicious it was. Booking Farm to Table was one of the easiest decisions in the planning process. Their attention to detail was outstanding. Thank you for all of your hard work and making my wedding so amazing!
    Cara Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Filomena and her staff were a delight to work with in every way!!! The food was delicious, with a truly home cooked style and presentation. I highly recommend Farm to Table for all events!
    Jaclyn Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Accommodating, friendly, easy to work with, and delicious !!! I really felt they put their all into every dish, presentation, and service.
    Courtney Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Farm to Table by Filomena catered our wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about them. From the first day we met with them up until the end of the party they were a pleasure to work with.

The staff were all friendly, competent, and accommodating. They made sure that I tried all the hors d'oeuvres and fixed me a plate of dessert so I wouldn't miss out. They beautifully incorporated my decorations into their buffet setup and even took some of the dried flowers and put them on the serving trays for cocktail hour. A beautiful touch!

The food was phenomenal. The menu they put together was perfect and both meat-eaters and vegetarians had enough to eat. All of the guests were raving about how good the food was.

I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Their attention to detail and ability to create a delicious and unique menu make them an excellent choice for any event. My only regret was that I didn't eat more at my wedding!
    Ellie Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am incredibly proud to write this review. We worked with Filomena and Farm to Table catering for our wedding at a barn in October 2017. We met with Filomena two years ago before we even booked our venue and she was incredibly nice and made us feel so welcome from the start. One of the things that stood out to us during our first planning meeting with her was that before we even started talking about the event, she wanted to get to know us. She gets to know her couples as people before they become clients. She then worked with us to match the menu to the vibe of our wedding.

Next, we have to give gratitude to her support staff. Mandi is incredible. She is incredibly personable, organized and was there for us every step of the way. She was there as someone to help us during every up and down of our wedding unrelated to Farm to Table. She is an event coordinator as well (Iconic Events by Mandi) and if you need one, you should hire her! Unfortunately, we had a DOC through our venue, and we wish we hired Mandi instead.

Wedding day—guys, the food was INCREDIBLE! We did a BBQ buffet theme—everything from bbq chicken and pork to slaw, all the fixin’s: cornbread and a mac and cheese bar! Their wait staff and bartenders are pros—white glove treatment, incredibly attentive, sweet, friendly and poised. Our guests are still raving about the food!

Unfortunately, in the wedding industry you come across alot of vendors who are in it just for the money and look at you as a number. Farm to Table are professionals and people you want there on your special day.

This team made us feel like family. This entire experience truly made it feel like your family was catering your event. Their entire team is generous, friendly and accommodating.

We will be forever clients and fans of Farm to Table.
illustration stars