Farm to Table Catering by Filomena Reviews

30 | Nesconset, NY

30 Reviews for Farm to Table Catering by Filomena

30 Farm to Table Catering by Filomena Reviews

cara · Married on 09/22/2018

Filomena and her staff were a delight to work with in every way!!! The food was delicious, with a truly home cooked style and presentation. I highly recommend Farm to Table for all events!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Accommodating, friendly, easy to work with, and delicious !!! I really felt they put their all into every dish, presentation, and service.

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Farm to Table by Filomena catered our wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about them. From the first day we met with them up until the end of the party they were a pleasure to work with.

The staff were all friendly, competent, and accommodating. They made sure that I tried all the hors d'oeuvres and fixed me a plate of dessert so I wouldn't miss out. They beautifully incorporated my decorations into their buffet setup and even took some of the dried flowers and put them on the serving trays for cocktail hour. A beautiful touch!

The food was phenomenal. The menu they put together was perfect and both meat-eaters and vegetarians had enough to eat. All of the guests were raving about how good the food was.

I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Their attention to detail and ability to create a delicious and unique menu make them an excellent choice for any event. My only regret was that I didn't eat more at my wedding!

Ellie · Married on 10/07/2017

I am incredibly proud to write this review. We worked with Filomena and Farm to Table catering for our wedding at a barn in October 2017. We met with Filomena two years ago before we even booked our venue and she was incredibly nice and made us feel so welcome from the start. One of the things that stood out to us during our first planning meeting with her was that before we even started talking about the event, she wanted to get to know us. She gets to know her couples as people before they become clients. She then worked with us to match the menu to the vibe of our wedding.

Next, we have to give gratitude to her support staff. Mandi is incredible. She is incredibly personable, organized and was there for us every step of the way. She was there as someone to help us during every up and down of our wedding unrelated to Farm to Table. She is an event coordinator as well (Iconic Events by Mandi) and if you need one, you should hire her! Unfortunately, we had a DOC through our venue, and we wish we hired Mandi instead.

Wedding day—guys, the food was INCREDIBLE! We did a BBQ buffet theme—everything from bbq chicken and pork to slaw, all the fixin’s: cornbread and a mac and cheese bar! Their wait staff and bartenders are pros—white glove treatment, incredibly attentive, sweet, friendly and poised. Our guests are still raving about the food!

Unfortunately, in the wedding industry you come across alot of vendors who are in it just for the money and look at you as a number. Farm to Table are professionals and people you want there on your special day.

This team made us feel like family. This entire experience truly made it feel like your family was catering your event. Their entire team is generous, friendly and accommodating.

We will be forever clients and fans of Farm to Table.

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

Fantastic and delicious. The waitstaff was extremely helpful

Daria · Married on 09/16/2017

Filomena and her team truly were so amazing! We could not imagine our wedding day (or rehearsal dinner) without them. Everything from the table arrangements, to the delicious food was outstanding. The team is so professional, supportive, and flexible. I would recommend Farm to Table Catering to everyone in the market for some amazing food. You will not be disappointed. We wish we still had leftovers to enjoy!

Claire · Married on 09/16/2017

Filomena and the Farm to Table team were outstanding. They saw to our every need, were responsive, and most importantly made delicious food for our wedding! They listened to our vision and wowed everyone. We would highly recommend them as caterers, especially because of their commitment to sustainable and local sources of food and ingredients. (Get the black bean brownies!!).

Theresa · Married on 08/12/2017

I want to start out by saying I was overwhelmed on my wedding day, everything was PERFECT. We all know there is a lot that goes into planning a wedding, lots of details that the average couple would never know they needed. My first encounter when calling Farm to Table was Mandi, it was her professionalism during that initial phone call that got me to book the consultation. During the initial consultation I felt that she really listened to what we wanted which made me feel at ease. Next we met Angela, she had us sample a few items which were delicious. We both left there knowing we had every intention of booking with them for our Tuscan Themed Wedding. Filomena was more than accommodating with what seemed like endless questions. Fast forward to our wedding day - it was beautiful. All our guests have raved about the cocktail hour, the dinner, and the service. I had several special dietary needs guests, there was something for everyone. I plan on using Farm to Table for all my catered events. We even visited the cafe this weekend to treat ourselves to a take out dinner for Saturday date night at home! Loved everything!

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing healthy and delicious farm to table freshly prepared food. Filomena and her staff go out of their way to provide exceptional food and service!

Farm to Table Catering by Filomena 1

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Filomena and the entire Farm to Table team went above and beyond to help make our wedding day a dream come true. The attention to detail and utmost professionalism made working with Farm to Table a breeze. We are nearly 6 months out from our wedding day and family and friends are still talking about how delicious the food was. I could not recommend Filomena more when selecting a caterer for your big day -- delicious, farm fresh, customizable food that will leave you with an immense peace of mind and your guests happy. Thank you, Filomena and team!!

rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so excited to book Filomena for my June wedding. Her vision, offering, and execution did NOT disappoint. She was knowledgeable, positive, and left no detail attended. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2016

First of all, I wish I could give way way more than 5 stars. Farm to Table was an amazing experience from beginning to end! After our first appointment with Filomena we knew we had to go with Farm to Table for our wedding. We wanted a cute, intimate rustic feel with our "do it yourself" wedding venue but we wanted to have the best food possible without breaking the bank; and Filomena was just that. My husband and I are self declared "foodies", but also big on where our food comes from so this was one of the more important details. Not only did Filomena make us immediately feel comfortable and like family, but she continued to make us fall more and more in love with her. She was easy to contact and answered every question I had tirelessly. I felt bad each time I bothered her but her patience was gold! Haha. One of the best parts was the night of our food tasting when my husband and I were able to bring our parents to what really felt like a night out. Filomena and her staff cooked for us and served us pretty much our entire wedding menu so we could be sure it was exactly what we wanted. Even when we changed our minds on a few details she assured us she knew exactly what to sub in - and she was right. I don't even know where to start when discussing the wedding day. EVERYONE is STILL raving about how incredible the food was at our wedding. I'm so happy that not only was the wedding food delicious, but whenever we crave more - we can just go down to the shop in Smithtown to get a little tasty reminder! Not only that, but her staff was so kind and helpful all night long. They were always making sure my husband and especially me were fed, not thirsty, and just well taken care of. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Filomena for ANY event you need catered - or even just make up an event so you can have her food. =) I can't imagine ever going with anyone else.

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing food and service! My husband and I had our wedding last month, and from start to finish Filomena and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that we had the best catering experience possible. Mandi was very communicative leading up to the event, and coordinated with our rental company to make sure that we had everything that we needed. On our wedding day, it was a great feeling to know that we could relax and enjoy the day with Filomena and her staff taking care of the catering and logistics. The food was AMAZING - our guests are still raving about it! And the service was outstanding. Courtney, the maitre d', made sure that all of our guests were taken care of and that my husband and I were well fed throughout the evening. The entire serving staff was helpful and friendly, and I would highly recommend Farm to Table by Filomena!

Jason · Married on 09/10/2016

Mandi is GREAT! Very helpful and VERY available / responsive. The food was delicious and our guests were raved about how fresh and delicious everything was. Wonderful experience. You would not be let down by their service or quality.

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment I first spoke to Filomena on the phone, I knew she was someone I could trust. Filomena truly cares about all of her brides, and puts all of her love into everything she does. Every step of planning our wedding with her was a breeze. She sat with me, personally, countless times, not only going over our menu, but going over other details of our wedding. Mandi, one of her coordinators, was unbeliveably detailed and on top of everything. Her sister was amazing as well - anytime my husband and I went to the shop to drop off a payment or discuss plans, she personally made my husband a cup of espresso, and served us food, dessert, iced tea - anything we wanted. We felt like we were family any time we went there. The day of my wedding, the execution of all of our events was flawless. Filomena's team ran our wedding like it was their own. From the passed appetizers to the serving of the cake, everything went smoothly. My husband and I were extremely catered to as well. We never were without a drink, something to eat and I could always find someone if I needed something. Everyone RAVED about the food - the grilled cheese with tomato soup shooters were to die for. Filomena's eggplant rollatini is the best I have ever had, and as someone who comes from an Italian family, that is saying a lot! People are still talking about the food at our wedding. The presentation was beautiful, the food cooked perfectly, the mason jar desserts - everything was exactly what we'd hoped for. You'll never feel out of touch with Filomena either - she and Mandi are extremely responsive and there for any question you might have. My husband and I have not one regret in having Filomena cater our wedding. She didn't only provide food, she provided memories. I will always remember all of the attention we received, all of the attention my guests received...everything was perfect and we could not have done it without her.

Danelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Having delicious food at our wedding was one of the most important things to my husband and I. Our guests were raving about the food the entire night and still tell us how amazing it was. Some of my guests even tried recreating their own versions of some of the food at home! Filomena was the absolute best! Filomena and her staff really went above and beyond. They did not just make, set up and serve the food, but went out of their way to help me decorate the venue, put together my bouquets, and helped us clean up. The staff was very accommodating and made sure that my husband and I always had something to eat and drink. Towards the end of the night we were running a little low on Stella Artois and one of the waitstaff put some of them aside for my husband because she knew it was what he was drinking all night! I highly recommend using Farm To Table as the caterer for your wedding!

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Farm to table by Filomena catered my daughters wedding in August and everything was amazing. The food was top notch and our guests still rave about it. Filomena was great from start to finish with the planning and helping us with food choices. The day of the wedding we had some issues with our coordinator (not affiliated with Farm to table) and Filomena and her staff stepped in to make sure everything was perfect. Food is the most important aspect of any wedding and I promise you Filomena does not disappoint. Thank You to Farm to Table for making Ashleys wedding perfect...

Sent on 10/24/2016

Farm to Table Catering by Filomena's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will always strive to make everything perfect for our clients no matter what the situation. Thank you for choosing us for such an important day in your life.

Cheryl · Married on 06/19/2016

There is no better caterer out there in my mind and the minds of everyone that attended the party I had for my son and daughter in law celebrating their marriage. In this day and age dealing with gluten free issues and friends and family that are vegetarians, Filomena accommodated everyone. I was astounded by the display and array of fabulous food. The staff was that served the hors d' oeuvres were delightful. My only regret was that I didn't take a picture of the table display .
    I would use Farm to Table Catering by Filomena again in a heartbeat.

El · Married on 06/18/2016

My advise is USE FARM TO TABLE!! Filomena and Angela were professional and a pleasure to deal with. Filomena worked so hard on every detail! The food was delicious, and presented beautifully! We saw some family members this past weekend, and everyone was still raving about the food!

kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Filomena was an absolute delight to work with throughout our wedding planning process. We got married at a non traditional venue but the service on our big day was flawless and all of my guests are still talking about how delicious all of the food was - I could not be happier!

I was so amazed at the person al service that we received. Filomena and Angela mean what they say and deliver exactly what they promise. The really are Lombardi's that do what they say. The food was above and beyond delicious and fresh. Their staff were professional and on top of everything. We got married in a barn and we were amazed of the transformation and what they were able to prepare without a real kitchen. Our guests raved about everything. We chose the best and we were not disappointed. We love that they only cater one wedding a weekend.

Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still telling me how much they loved the food at the wedding. From the appetizers all the way through dessert everything was delicious. Starting from the beginning, Filomena really worked with us to come up with a menu that we loved. The tasting that we did with her was phenomenal and left both sides of the family wowed. And the more incredible thing was that it tasted exactly the same at the wedding. She was very flexible with things that we wanted to add or tweak with the menu and always wanted to make us happy. Her sister Angela was also so helpful with suggestions and the pair of them made an amazing team. We had a mashed potato bar during the reception that was a huge hit as well and would highly recommend! Even the chicken, which tends to underwhelm at weddings, was melt-in-your-mouth-fantastic. And for dessert they came through with a delicious key lime pie and even used my mothers Tres Leches recipe in cute mason jars!

The waiters and maitre'd were fantastic as well and also were highly complimented by guests. The actual day of, Filomena and her team handled everything smoothly and professionally. Beginning with delicious eggplant caponata crostinis and grilled cheese shooters during cocktail hour all the way through the fabulous key lime pie, going with Farm to Table was one of the best decisions of the day.

Thank you Filomena and Angela!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Farm to Table Catering by Filomena's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words. It is always a pleasure to serve our clients. We are so grateful that you chose us to share in your special day. Blessings for many years of happiness.

Tina · Married on 07/04/2015

Farm to table was the best caterering we could have ever chosen. We are beyond happy with every detail. They worked within our budget and made our wedding a dream come true! They made sure everything ran smoothly all night. The food was amazing, there wasn't one guest that didn't rave about it. All the staff was professional and so sweet! Everything looked gorgeous and they made sure of it all night, folding napkins and clearing tables. Filomena and Angela are two of the kindest people I have ever met they were so helpful with every little thing I will actually miss them! I can't wait to have another event for them to cater. By far THE BEST!!!

Ann · Married on 06/27/2015

We were so happy we chose Filomena and her team for our wedding. From start (many many emails about our menu) to finish (the last taste on our amazing wedding day) she was professional and helpful. We decided on a mainly vegetarian menu with a fish option, buffet style, including passed hors d'oeuvres and dessert. We had tremendous feedback form our guests, people were raving about it for days and weeks afterwards. Of course we didn't get to eat everything ourselves that day but we tried! The staff was very pleasant and helpful all night.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Farm to Table Catering by Filomena's reply:

Thank you Ann and Kristen. We enjoy helping our clients through the whole process and we are so grateful that we are part of such a special occasion. Blessings for many years of happiness!