28 Reviews for Fall River Productions, Inc.

27 Fall River Productions, Inc. Reviews

I was in CO with my girlfriend in vacation. She lives in DE, and I live in GA. It was the first time for both of us in the Rocky Mountains. I got in contact with Alex about 2 HOURS before I was to arrive in the Rockies. He was able to accommodate my exact desires. With spectacular views of the mountains, streams, and landscape of the beautiful Morraine Park, I was able to get down on one knee and ask the love of my life to marry me. Alex's and Brian's eyes for the beautiful landscape made this already life-changing day even more amazing. I couldn't believe how friendly, professional, funny, and accomdating they were. If I am ever back in the Rocky Mountains again and need pictures, I will not hesitate to call Fall River Productions. They are AMAZING! Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/17/20, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian were fantastic from beginning to end. They even gave us great suggestions for things to do and see and great places to eat near Estes. After inquiring about our vision for the photos, the location that they picked was breathtaking. They were very so accommodating and easy going, it made the session go smoothly and we were quite comfortable. We couldn't believe the photos once we saw them afterwards, it was definitely worth every penny to have those once in a lifetime shots with iconic Rocky Mountain National Park backdrops! I highly suggest using Fall River Productions for an engagement session or ANY session, these two truly know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Karlee, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was looking for a company to take engagement photos and my initial qualification was price. I quickly realized that the decision should not be made on price but on how well I connected with the photographers I was talking to and the quality of their previews. I instantly clicked with Alex with Fall River and the previews they have available were exactly what we were looking for. He was extremely accommodating over the phone. My fiance is VERY particular when it comes to pictures so it was important to have a photographer that was flexible and creative. Alex and Brian went above and beyond the services and time limits we had initially agreed on. We wanted to be able to change clothes for different areas which increased the amount of time we were with them and they didn't charge extra. We thought about different poses and locations in the Estes Park area and after talking to Alex about them he gave great suggestions that were better than what we came up with simply because they are extremely familiar with the area. The weather turned and became very cold and they didn't stop. They knew we had a limited amount of time for this opportunity so they made sure we got everything we needed despite dropping temperatures. The energy they had with us was amazing. They would set us up with poses, look through the lens, and if it didn't look right they would adjust us until it did. We received a link to the previews and they took over 300 pictures without us even realizing it. We were able to narrow that down to around 100 and they made magic happen with the colors and personal requests. The final product was amazing and we couldn't be happier. This was a fantastic experience with a product that is worth way more than they charged. When deciding on a photographer definitely contact Fall River Productions.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

The best photographers in Colorado
Photos are incredible. Brian and Alex are very professional and fun making our 50th anniversary vow renewal ceremony a wonderful memory. Everyone felt very relaxed.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiancé proposed to me while we were on vacation in Estes Park - he stormed up the most amazing idea with Alex and Brian...they told him the most beautiful spot to do it and met us there. They played it off like they were just taking pictures of the beautiful scenery when we pulled up so that I didn't know they were there for us. They each hid in different spots and captured AMAZING pictures of the proposal! We then had an hour long photo shoot. They had such fun ideas and poses and were open to any ideas my fiancé and I had. They told us they would send a disc of all our pictures and they would arrive to us in 10ish days, and it was just that! The pictures are breathtaking and we will cherish them forever! They worked with my fiancé to make everything perfect and they pulled off the best surprise!

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex and Brian went above and beyond my expectations as photographers and videographer for my wedding. They listened to specific shots I wanted and even hired an additional photographer to ensure they got every picture I wanted. They were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. We got our wedding video and pictures back at a very timely matter and I couldn't be happier with them!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Estes Park Wedding. My daughter recently was married in Estes Park at Black Canyon Inn, we hired Fall River to video the big day so we could share it with everyone at a reception back in Illinois. Alex and Brian are so easy to work with and the quality was amazing!! They went above and beyond the expectations we had for the big day. I strongly recommend them for anyone wanting to capture the big day. Thanks again guys!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex and Brian were amazing to work with. Communication was incredibly easy with them from the time I booked them until after the wedding. They made sure that they were available at all times to answer questions and even give recommendations for the area. They were a phenomenal team and they worked so well together. I was truly blessed to have them as our photographers on our wedding day. I could not have been more pleased with their personalities, professionalism, and their photography skills. They were amazing to work with and help make your wedding day a little less stressful! I would HIGHLY recommend Fall River Productions to anyone looking for great photographers. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alexander Ho and Brian Biggs provided videotape services for our daughter's wedding at the beautiful Black Canyon Inn outdoor wedding venue in Estes Park, CO. Even though they were familiar with the venue, they came to the rehearsal the night before to meet and know participants faces and the sequence of events. They arrived early on the day of the wedding to inconspicuously set up and film the ceremony. Our family was delighted with the final blue ray and DVDs that we received. They were impeccably put together with the visuals and audio (voice and music). They also had an art element with nature scenes from the property that brought out and brought together the whole event. The video captured close up, audience, venue and mountain shots from all angles. Alex and Brian are real professionals and gentlemen. We would ask them to do a wedding, corporate or service club event in a heartbeat, and we know it would be done to the highest standards. We highly recommend the Fall River Production team.

Profile Picture William, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian of Fall River Productions provided friendly and professional service to us during a happy, yet hectic time of our son's wedding. The video was everything they told us it would be--artfully produced and edited. We highly recommend Fall River Productions for wedding videography.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Never expected this level of cooperation, quality and design that was created for our wedding. Why would anyone use anyone else. They are fun to work with and a no stress environment was developed by them.

Profile Picture Robby, 6/6/15, 1 Review

They are awesome!! Highly recommend

Profile Picture amber, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian videoed my daughter's wedding in Estes Park at Black Canyon Inn and we couldn't be more pleased that we chose them! They are very personable and fun to work with! Alex was very good with quick responses to my emails and phone calls. Both Alex and Brian know how to make the wedding party and family feel relaxed! I would highly recommend them! Without a doubt, they are the best!!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They are very professional, but personable and laid back enough that they can still get people to smile.

They made the whole process super easy, from scheduling to wedding day to getting us our photos.

They both have a great eye and captured stunning photos - both formal and candid. I can't recommend these guys enough.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job. Captured beautiful moments and the photos were incredible. A lot of the photos you didn't realize they took because they kept a low profile. Such nice and fun guys to be around. Their different styles compliment each other.

Profile Picture Helen, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian and Alex did our wedding video in Estes Park on July 9, 2014. They did an incredible job with everything! We were so happy with their hard work and with the finished product. The video of the wedding was really great and so well done. They put the video on Blu-ray and the quality was just amazing. We have now been able to show our wedding to many friends and family members and they have all been very impressed with the quality of the video and the overall viewing experience.

They were even able to expedite the finished product to us so that we could have the video to show our family at a post wedding reception just a couple weeks after our wedding! Brian and Alex were so helpful during the process and were always available for any questions. These guys offer very superior customer service and certainly delivered on a beautiful product. We will be able to enjoy our wedding for many years to come thanks to them. Thank you so much Brian and Alex! We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User4338361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian and Alex were fabulous!!! One of our favorite vendors for our wedding. Very helpful and flexible. Relaxed and organized. You should hire them!!!!!

Profile Picture User4408473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are great to work with and provide wonderful service, they went above and beyond to deliver and their price was reasonable compared to others doing the same thing. They are also just great fun!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys do a fantastic job, go the extra mile, are very good at filming in natural settings, and made our wedding day even more fun! Our final product was superb, we love our DVD and are very proud to show it off! Fall River Productions, Inc. is very professional and really listen to what you want. They are extremely personable and capture the mood with their extraordinary talent.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex and Bryan were great! They are so helpful and accommodating. They made sure every shot as perfect before moving on. Video was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was perfect!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex and Brian could not have done a better job for us than they did! We were completely satisfied. The quality of their work is unmatched and they were a blast to work with!!!

Profile Picture Rick, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Fall River Productions was amazing! They came through for me with very little notice and they did a beautiful job with our video. They were incredibly flexible and patient with us and walked me through the entire process. During the ceremony and reception they were professional and unobtrusive! After the wedding they were so responsive and we had our video within a couple of weeks which was way beyond our expectations! The video itself was professional done and incredibly beautiful. They captured every minute of our special day and even did a highlight video for us. The highlight video has been great to share with our friends and family and is so incredibly that I tear up every time I see it. These guys are great and I would highly recommend them as our experience with them was top notch!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian were great to work with. Our wedding pictures turned out fabulous!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There really aren't any words that describe how amazing our experience was with Fall River. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding they were fantastic to work with. We were planning a wedding from across the country and they helped take away any stress we may have had with the video planning.

We got our final video and it was absolutely breathtaking. The quality of the cameras they used were fantastic but more importantly how they captured every moment was what impressed us. There won't be a single moment of our wedding that we will forget now because they caught everything.

Thank you Fall River for helping make our day just that much more perfect.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow...these guys are talented!!! Brian and Alex videoed my daughters wedding ceremony...they did a super job of capturing the beautiful moments of the evening. The video they created was outstanding...terrific editng...music...video quality...professional quality all the way around....guys delightful to work with...Listened to what the bride and groom wanted captured n the video. I would recommend these guys for any sort of situation requiring a video camera and editing.

Profile Picture Kay, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews