Fairfield Community Arts Center Reviews

11 | Fairfield, OH

11 Reviews for Fairfield Community Arts Center

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful venue with great staff

We picked this venue form their website but we we delighted when we saw it in person. It is beautiful and the staff are very friendly. Only things that can improve would be an option for chivalry chairs in neural colors and color options for table linens besides white. Their open bar was very reasonable

Sent on 08/17/2019

Lakeisha · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe and Kevin were amazing the night of the event. They not only helped me take care of everything to make the night successful, they also took care of me so I could have a good time. Heidi was great to work with ahead of time getting all the details straight and she constantly answered my many questions in a timely manner and of course with a smile. Thank you all so much for making my mother's birthday a hit!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved how spacious and unique the location is and the scenic park adjacent to the Community Center. The staff is phenomenal. They are so helpful, kind and very communicative. I highly recommend this location. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2015

The Fairfield Community Arts center was amazing to work with. Heidi was very nice and always had a quick response. The center is very pretty and the location is perfect with a park directly across the street, my photographer was able to get some amazing shots! The bar attendants were excellent, very friendly. You will not find a better location for the cost.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Fairfield Community Arts Center was an amazing find, a bank teller was actually the one to tell me about it! They were very kind, helpful, and professional the whole way through. They were very flexible with changing the amounts of seats/tables when guests rsvp'd EXTREMELY late. I was very pleased with their service during the event aswell, they had a person there to watch over everything during the whole event (that way we didn't have any party crashers). Only issue I had was after having booked I called a few weeks before hand and was told my event would be a half hour later, so thats the time I put on my invitations. Very minor. It is such a beautiful place too, and for their price? Absolutely great value.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2008

I loved this place. It was so beautiful and peaceful like. Our ceremony and reception were both held here in two different rooms. I would not change this for the world. The staff was great and we had a great time!!

Sent on 10/09/2008

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi is very responsive and professional. She was a delight to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Mallorie · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

This venue is very unique and gorgeous! Heidi is great to work with and makes the experience a great one. Only downside is that there are strict rules for decorating, such as not being able to hang things, which could be frustrating to some.

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • Anna Sartin

Anna · Married on 08/04/2008

3.0

The Fairfield Community Arts Center is a wonderful place to hold your wedding reception. I had a blast at mine! In addition to the great service and beautiful set-up, the building itself is in the heart of the Fairfield Village Green which is an amazing spot for wedding photos. I'd be happy to show mine to anyone interested.

Sent on 08/19/2008

S. · Married on 12/30/2010

1.2
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

This center was not willing to work with us and went back on the initial time set aside necessary for set up. This was done last minute and caused much stress as we were originally told we would have at least the day or two prior to the event to prepare the room the way we wanted it. The week of the wedding we found out that there was a scheduled event the day before our wedding they 'could not change' in the room we had reserved. Also things were moved around in the gallery we had previously asked to be left in the room. I would not recommend this venue to a friend.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Fairfield Community Arts Center's reply:

We are certainly sorry that this client's expectations were not met. Her six-hour permit started at 4pm on Friday 30th. We typically allow our clients to decorate the morning of their event at no additional cost, outside the six-hour permit, as was the case for this client. If a client wants to decorate the day before the event, we would require they pay to book the room for that time. The additional time was not booked in this case and we do apologize for any misunderstanding.