Faces by Amelia Cosmetic Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Robert
    Robert D. Married on 03/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful job on makeup and hair

Amelia did a great job and did the look we were after. Very professional, too.
  • Kristin
    Kristin O. Married on 11/14/2021

Best glam squad!

I am so happy I hired Tanya to bring the glam on my wedding day! She and her assistant arrived bright and early to our venue, with music, energy, & all the good vibes. Tanya took her time with each member of my bridal party to make sure everyone was happy with their look and felt their absolute best. She made my vision come to life and I can honestly say, I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Thank you, Tanya, for taking such good care of me and my girls. I highly recommend Tanya to anyone looking for flawless hair & makeup on their special day! XOXO
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 06/19/2021

Tonya was amazing!

Tonya and her team were absolutely amazing!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 04/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Personal, and AAAAAmazingly Talented! Don't Wait Pick Her For Your Special Wedding Or Event!!

Amelia is an AAAAAmazing and talented professional hair and makeup artist! She is extremely professional and keeps everything sanitized while bringing that fun and personal experience! She is one of my preferred vendors for my business and totally recommend her to everyone needing to get their look glamorous to a natural beauty!! Love love love her and the luxury experience she provides! 20 stars out of 10 I give her!!
  • Desiray
    Desiray Married on 01/09/2021

Faces by Amelia

Tanya is THE BEST MUA in Arizona. She has done my face countless of time& that have been AMAZING & always a killer look. Whatever look you want she’s got it. I love love love her so much . I’ve attached some of my fave looks by her
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Married on 10/16/2020

Awesome listener!

Tanya did an amazing job with my makeup for my Sedona wedding in October. She listened carefully to what I wanted at my trial and made sure I was comfortable with the look each step of the way. Everyone commented on how fabulous my makeup was at the wedding.
  • Breanne
    Breanne M. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding Day Makeup

I am definitely not one to wear makeup ever due to the fact I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to it! Luckily for me I was recommended to Faces by Amelia Cosmetic Designs by a good friend! When she showed up to do my trial run, she drove all the way out to my place which is located on less than ideal dirt roads! She remained in contact at all times! Had answers to every question I had to include questions not even related to makeup as I was a nervous bride to be on figuring how to have the perfect day and perfect gifts for my now husband. Her and her partner kicked butt on my big day and I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful! She didn’t make me look like someone I wasn’t either, I was me just with a touch of Glam! I couldn’t look at myself after she completed because I almost burst into tears because I couldn’t believe how beautiful I felt! I highly recommend her as she is dedicated and a master at her craft! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and I can honestly say I feel like I gained a friend from the experience! You will not be disappointed if you choose her for all of your make up needs!!!
  • Kaya
    Kaya G. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Results

I can only say good things about my experience. She was phenomenal from start to finish. She was super hygienic and cleanly the entire time. She wore a mask, used disposable products and sanitized numerous times throughout. She had lots of energy and asked me multiple questions to ensure she created the best look for me. My make up lasted 5+ hours in the heat and still remained perfect. She enhanced my natural beauty and created a look perfect for me couldn’t have asked for anything better!
  • Elsie
    Elsie B. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent services, dependable and affordable.

Very confident, listened to what her clients needs, willing to drive to clients locations, and very affordable. I would strongly recommend Tanya.