26 Reviews for Fabuluxe Events

Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
26 Fabuluxe Events Reviews

Jen and her team were amazing! They were so quick to respond, anticipate our needs and when things didn't go to plan (as is to be expected on your wedding day) they stayed calm and collected which made me stay calm and still enjoy the day. They never let me see them sweat. I had several guests come up to me saying that she was awesome and handled the unexpected so well. Her and her team were a great support in planning a wedding and emotionally because wedding planning can be tough. I don't plan on ever getting married again but if I did I would hire them in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Shanthi , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Jen was amazing for our May wedding at the Colony in Palm Beach. She was so on top of things and totally earned her fee in wonderful service, upgrades, etc. She helped us on everything from the flowers, music, venue, cake, food, little details and all the things you don't want to deal with on your big day. We cannot say enough about this wonderful person!! Sandy and Chris

Profile Picture Chris, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

What advice?! Don't think about it! Just DO IT! Jen and her team are AMAZING! Without Jen and her staff we'd have been LOST AT SEA! They paid attention to EVERY single detail imaginable, and no request was too big or too small. They made our Wedding 100% worry free, and absolutely NOTHING went wrong. Hire them. Don't call anyone else. Just hire this team and you wont regret anything!

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have imagined planning our wedding without Fabuluxe Events. Jen is amazing at what she does! She is extremely professional, responsive, and is always there to help organize and guide you through the whole process. Jen listened to what we were looking for in our vendors and connected us with the best people - we really felt like we had the dream team on our wedding day. When things (inevitably) get stressful, she helps give you peace of mind and really feels like part of your family. Jen and her team are amazing. We highly recommend hiring Fabuluxe Events for all your wedding planning needs.

Profile Picture User6816355, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Jen and her girls are the absolute greatest! When it came to my wedding day everything ran so smooth! Since the day we meet Jen we knew she would be the perfect fit for the big day. She is so passionate about she does and really is the best at it. She definitely surpassed all of our expectations. She made the planning process so much easier being in contact with all of our vendors and taking charge where things needed to be done. We really could count on her for everything and anything! Money well spent and we will be recommending Fabuluxe Events to anyone who will listen! Thanks again Jen for all you did to make our day so great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not even know where to begin to describe how over the moon I am with Jen and her team. When someone asks me if my wedding was everything I dreamed it would be i tell them it was all that and more and that was thanks to my husband of one week, Jen at Fabuluxe Events, and the vendors she connected me with. They will be getting 5* reviews as well. Jen met with my then fiance, parents and me for an hour or so about 6 months before the wedding and asked all the right questions and just "got me". I selected vendors she recomended with ease because she knew exactly who to recommend. She asked me how I was so calm on the big day and I said it was because she left me nothing to stress about. Fabuluxe Events will not disappoint

Profile Picture Beth, 5/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were referred to Jen by another vendor and we could not be happier! She made planning a wedding from Chicago as easy as possible. Our initial consultation meeting was great - we got to know each other, and Jen answered all of my questions. Right away, I felt comfortable and confident I found the right person to help us on our wedding day!

Jen was so helpful with all the wedding planning details and she was always thorough and quick to reply! Jen and her team made it where we could sit back, relax, and truly enjoy our wedding day! She kept us all on schedule, and executed our vision perfectly!

Thank you so much to Jen and the team for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture User6756961, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Run...don't walk....when evaluating Fabuluxe Events! Jennifer is the BEST wedding planner you could ever book! I can't thank her and her team enough for making my day absolutely perfect!! I spoke with a lot of wedding planners prior to speaking with her, and once I did, I knew she was the one! We booked her the very next day for her "month of wedding coordination package", and I couldn't be happier that we did. Jennifer went above and beyond when helping coordinate my perfect day. She spoke with me multiple months in advance to ensure everything was perfect, and encouraged me to call or text her with any questions/concerns. She was always quick to respond, and had so many great suggestions and creative ideas. Jennifer also met with me a handful of times prior to a month before the big day (when our package technically started). She truly bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we dreamed of. She was even able to negotiate with our wedding venue and throw in wine service and snacks for our after party!! Jennifer's services completely blew us out of the water. Our wedding day was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The Fabuluxe team did such a great job in setting up all of my decor and signage. The best part of the whole day was that I never once worried or thought twice about what was going on. I was completely at ease, and every single thing & detail went absolutely perfect!! I can't thank them enough for the wedding of my dreams. If I could do it all over again, with the same husband of course :), I would use Jennifer in a heartbeat. She is AMAZING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALREADY!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fabuluxe Events is truly wonderful in every way - professional, personable, understanding, organized, and a true treat to work with! We could not have asked for better wedding day-of coordinators! Jenn, Mandi, and Ashli made sure our wedding ran smoothly from start to finish! They are extremely attentive to details, very quick to respond to emails and calls, and are very helpful at answering questions with detail and care. Jenn was very helpful at giving suggestions and coordinating everything with our vendors the month before our wedding. It made our lives so much easier so close to our wedding day. They are very skilled at handling all sorts of situations and were so understanding. They knew exactly how we wanted our wedding day to go and they executed the plan so perfectly. They looked over our contracts with our vendors, coordinated with the vendors, put together a very detailed day-of timeline, collected all of the gifts and keepsakes from the wedding and put them in our hotel room, etc . SO helpful! The wedding planning process was very stressful but thanks Jenn, Mandi, and Ashli I didn’t worry about ANYTHING on the day of my wedding! I was the most relaxed bride because I knew Jenn and her team were executing every detail we had discussed. Mandi was by my side or close by throughout all of my pictures and was a huge help. She had and my phone, lipstick, and helped A LOT! Fabuluxe Events is a dream team and honestly one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I would definitely recommend Fabuluxe! I worked with Jen and she was organized, professional and awesome to work with. Our outdoor wedding ended up getting rained out and Jen and her team did an amazing job getting our indoor backup space to work. I have no idea what we would have done without them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Partial Planning, Reception

I cannot say enough about Mandi and Fabuluxe Events! They were so helpful at my wedding (on 11.14.15) with all of my planning needs. I had decided to hire a wedding planner to ensure the day of went smoothly, but these ladies coordinated with me months prior to the event to help guide me in the rest of my planning. My wedding day went off without a hitch with them by my side!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

Where do I begin? Everyone needs a JEN to help plan their wedding. We hired her for the month-of coordinating and my mother, grandmothers, father, etc didn't have to lift a finger on the big day which was so helpful. Jen will answer your questions - no matter how crazy they may seem - and she has SO much knowledge / ideas. She really gets to know her bride and does whatever it takes to make sure she is happy. Thank you, Jen for making my day SO extremely wonderful and memorable!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandi at Fabuluxe events was a true professional. She helped us every step of the way and went over and above for us. Also, utilizing her connections we actually saved a ton of money!, Save yourself the stress and hire Mandi at Fabuluxe!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a DIY bride, but wanted to relax on the day of the wedding and I am extremely glad I found Mandi and Ashli! They met with me a few times before the wedding even though I only wanted limited services, and helped me with a timeline and photo lists to keep everything running smoothly (I would have never remembered this stuff on my own). They set up everything I had worked on for months and I could not believe how beautiful everything looked! Even though there were a few hiccups I had no idea till after, because they took care of every detail.

Profile Picture H, 5/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and Mandi were amazing! They both were great from start to finish and made sure everything was taken care of and my wedding day was stress free. I am so thankful that these two were part of my special day and will be using them for any other big event in the future.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen and Mandi were amazing! My husband and I had a limited budget with big ideas for our day. They went above and beyond to give us the day of our dreams. Any concerns I had along the way from family member drama to 2am bridal melt downs they held my hand every step of the way. They vendors that they recommended were great and all very professional. The day of the wedding I had zero concerns because Jen and Mandi had everything taken care of before I could even think of it. They even gave us a card and gift before I walked down the aisle. I highly recommend them to any couple planning a wedding or any event.

Profile Picture User4596508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Without Jen and Mandi I don't know how we would have had such a perfect wedding. They took care of every detail and met with us along the way to make sure everything was done according to our vision of our big day. They were fabulous!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fabuluxe Events is hands down the best thing that happened to our wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jennifer over the past 14 months as she helped our wedding day evolve into the most special and stress-free day of our lives. Both her and Mandi are extremely professional, courteous, and fun girls to work with. Jennifer met with us in person, coordinating meetings weeks in advance as we were planning a destination wedding from Tennessee, and communicated with us through endless email threads and phone calls discussing everything from officiants to hotel blocks. She always made time out of her schedule to come with us to 99% of our meetings with vendors. Jennifer had so many great suggestions for venues, bridal stores, invitations, and more that would fit within our specific budget and interests. She is completely dedicated to making your event fit your exact vision, and you can absolutely tell that she enjoys making your dream a reality. I feel that I was able to rest easily knowing that my wedding was in good hands with Fabuluxe Events. On the event day, Jennifer and Mandi handled every detail with grace so that I could have a fabulous time with my husband and family. Simply put, you need Fabuluxe Events to help you plan and coordinate your next event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen and Mandi were amazing to work with during our wedding planning process. We were a Pennsylvania couple having a destination wedding in Florida. Without their help we would not have been able to have the beautiful wedding we did.

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen and Mandi did everything they could to help make our wedding such a great success!! I had them come to be a day of coordinator and Im so glad I did!!! Everything was perfect!! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture User3113509, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her staff could not have been more attentive to my requests during the planning and preparation of my wedding. I particularly had a stressful week of uncertainty when Hurricane Sandy arrived three days before my wedding. Parts of my event had to be changed last minute, and Jennifer kept all of that chaos contained so that I wouldn't be stressed. I am from Buffalo, NY, so this was also a destination wedding, which can add a level of difficulty that Jennifer had no problems tackling. I highly recommend Fabuluxe Events - they saved me a lot of stress and helped me plan an unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen and the Fabuluxe team made my day run so smoothly! Whenever I needed something she was there to get it done. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She coordinated everything with my vendors and made sure the venue was set up the way I wanted it. I wasn't able to make sure things would be handled properly on the day of and that's why I needed Jen. I don't know what I would have done without her! She is simply the best.

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and Mandy from Simply Significant Events & Occasions were absolutely amazing! We hands-down could not have had such a smooth wedding without them.

They took total control the day of the event, but ran everything behind the scenes, leaving the spotlight on us as bride and groom. They knew how to add their special touches and carry the wedding without making their presence too noticeable to guests.

Everything was executed just as we had envisioned it, if not even better. Throughout the process I've considered them my friends. We highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture User1528693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I were in a desperate situation -- only 2 months away from our planned wedding date, a very modest budget, and absolutely nothing completed up to that point. Deciding that we needed help, we looked for a wedding planner and were incredibly fortunate to find Jenn and her team from Simply Significant Events. As soon as the next day (a Sunday, no less) Jenn sat down with us and took in all our thoughts and ideas for the Big Day. Not soon after, as part of the full wedding plan package, they immediately got us on track, got us in touch with very talented vendors, and reserved a beautiful site all within our budget. The team really took care of us all the way to the smallest detail: putting in extra time to create GORGEOUS centerpieces, mailing out our invitations, and even bringing snacks for us on the day of the wedding! The wedding was INCREDIBLE -- and we owe it to the talented, hardworking, and detail-oriented team at Simply Significant Events. They turned our dreams into reality :). Thank you!!

Profile Picture Alistair, 1/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply Significant was AMAZING. I planned a wedding in South Beach, Florida from Ohio and Jen made it as stress free as possible. I can be pretty anxious because I want everything to be perfect. I excepted to be running around in Florida until I walked down the aisle and that was not the case at all. Jen received all of my packages, put together bags and centerpieces, and even went to the venue and took pictures so that I could get a better sense of what to expect.

When one of the orders I placed, did not arrive on time, Jen and her assistant Mandi improvised and created better centerpieces for the same price. By the time I learned that there was a mix-up. The problem was solved. They are very organized and creative. They also made sure that I was getting what I wanted and did not forget that it was my day. There was a time when one of the vendors was pressuring me to do something that I did not want to do and Jen encouraged me to stand my ground.

On the wedding day, Jen and Mandi were everywhere trouble-shooting and making sure everything I wanted, actually happened. I was able to just bask in the moment and enjoy every second of my wedding day. By the time of the wedding, I had complete trust and faith in Jen and Mandi and because of this I could relax. I could go on and on about how wonderful they were. If I had to do this all over again, I would not hesitate for a second to have them. I feel as if they became good friends during this event and I would recommend them to plan an event for my best friend. I can not imagine planning and executing this day without Simply Significant Events & Occasions.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 9/4/10, 1 Review