10 Reviews for Extraordinary Weddings

Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
10 Extraordinary Weddings Reviews

Lura was essential to making my wedding happen! She has the best list of vendors, incredible taste, and makes sure everything gets done! She listens to everything you want and makes sure to provide suggestions that'll make the big day everything you've been dreaming of. I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely adore Lura!! I just started working with her for my wedding. And already I feel like she is family!! I have been so stressed about all the details about my day. Lura put me at ease from the first meeting! It felt like I was just having coffee with an old friend. I just can't wait to spend the rest of the 11 months I have left, working with her!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lura was more than we hoped for! As the mother-of-the-bride it was wonderful to truly by a guest at my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Jamylia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

At Mountain House Estate we get to observe weddings with Planners weekly. There is a difference! Weddings that use 'friends' that have done it in the past, are usually stressful for all involved. There's a lot more to consider than you can pick up in just a few events. Or, we've had family members that were corporate planners in the past try to execute - not good. When it's a family member, or friend, they are not disinterested and may tend to substitute their opinion for what the couple desires. This can cause hard feelings that will last for years.

My advice is to select a professional Planner. Not only will they save you money, but also heartache. This is a once in a lifetime memory that you are creating for you, your family, and your guests - don't risk it. Lura is the pro planner that you need.

Profile Picture John, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Lura from Extraordinary Weddings was incredible. I was a budget bride trying my best to do it all myself, and when I got too overwhelmed and out of my league, Lura came to the rescue. She totally understood my vision for our wedding and brought it to life so beautifully. Her motto of "Be A Guest At Your Own Wedding" was fully and completely honored-- she made sure we had all our ducks in a row so that I didn't have to do a single thing other than enjoy our day. She graciously allowed some of my eager family members to pitch in and help, and those family members and other wedding guests alike took the time to let me, my husband, and our parents know how impressed they were with Lura's efficiency, effectiveness, and calm demeanor throughout the entire process and I could not agree more. A complete professional, I will recommend Lura again and again! Thank you, Lura! xoxo

Profile Picture Adena, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Any advice for someone looking to book a coordinator! Snag Lura up. Hiring her for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made in my planning process. Her experience, knowledge, and creativity cover her professional aspects, and on top of that she is a genuine, sweet, and caring individual who truly cares about her job and your wedding.

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Lura was amazing and made our wedding day perfect! She was always incredibly positive and organized throughout the planning and took care of all the vendors and details and orchestrated the flow of the day with remarkable ease and grace. I t think there were some minor problems going on behind the scenes that I didn't even know about since Lura handled it all. She asked me at the end what would have made it better. Honestly, nothing. So happy we hired her!

Profile Picture Jane, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Extraordinary Weddings absolutely made our day EXTRAordinary!! Going above and beyond the call of duty in every and all situations, Lura worked beautifully and professionally with various people and vendors to execute a vision that encompassed everything from the tiniest detail in table decor to the grand scope of theme carried out in photos, music, food and festivities. Her availability and responsiveness left us so assured on and before our wedding day. Her creativity and knowledge was far more than we could have imagined. And above all else, she made us feel extra ordinary in every moment, as if the world was completely lined up just for us and our special day. I absolutely recommend Extraordinary Weddings for your special day!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lura was kind, knowledgeable, and truly cared about our wedding and our guests. She handled all the planning - a huge undertaking - and performed day of coordination. She is a true professional and everything was just perfect. If I could give her 50 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious