Exquisite Events Reviews

4 | Westlake Village, CA

4 Reviews for Exquisite Events

Nikki was a wonderful wedding planner.
    She gave us a fairy tale wedding that is still talked about among our friends and family.
    She was very understanding and patient with us throughout the entire process.
    Nikki surpassed all out expectations and brought our dream to life.
    Highly recommend Nikki and her team.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Mary · Married on 12/01/2006

We were very pleased with the exceptional service that we received from Exquisite events! They were very professional, efficient and very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a coordinator!

Sent on 10/25/2007

Siddharth · Married on 08/09/2014

Exquisite Events is top of the line. They were very professional and prompt with our requests and concerns. Nikki helped control communications with all the vendors and kept our involvement in the nitty gritty to a minimum. She also recommended high quality vendors to us, and took care of almost all of the details for our wedding. Exquisite Events planned our Friday night welcome reception, as well as our Saturday afternoon wedding and evening reception. They also handled all of our guests' room reservations in our room blocks over 5 or 6 hotels.

The moment we arrived at our wedding venue, we knew that we had done right to go with Exquisite Events. The look and feel of the decor, the setup of the ceremony area, the cocktail area, the dinner reception area, the flowers - it was better than we could've imagined ourselves. Basically, Nikki was able to create the aesthetic we wanted but probably couldn't have envisioned ourselves. It was breathtaking.

If you can afford it, and if you're looking for high end finishes and practically turnkey service - Exquisite Events is the way to go!

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • F

Farah · Married on 09/02/2018

0.4
      0.5

My mom hired exquisite events for my wedding that was on September 2, 2018. Nikki charged us a fortune and not only did she leave before the wedding began, but she RUINED my entire wedding. Everything for the ceremony was wrong. The wrong people walked to the wrong songs. They have NO coordination and they did NOTHING. My mom worked soooooooo hard to hire the best wedding planner so she and my family could just enjoy the day of the wedding. But she ended up doing everything. My poor mother couldn’t even enjoy her daughters wedding because these wedding planners couldn’t do the SIMPLEST job. They forgot to give my, now husband, his fucking corsage! They did nothing right. Nikki left before the ceremony began and put two children in charge of my wedding. They made my mother do everything before the wedding, even though we hired them for the MONTH before and made her do everything the day of the wedding also. I hated them. They ruined my one and only wedding and I advise anyone whose thinking of hiring them to NOT! for the amount of money Nikki costed us, I could of had a second wedding. Please take my advise and do not hire this horrible unprofessional company.

Sent on 10/06/2018