Exquisite Events Reviews

85 | Odessa, FL

85 Reviews for Exquisite Events

Elizabeth · Married on 04/02/2011

We had the day of wedding coordination service for our daughters wedding. This was the perfect service provided by our wedding coordinator, Nicole Synadinos. Just as someone else stated, we thought that we were organized enough and planned ahead enough that we could pull this big event off ourselves. Fortunately we came to the realized that we needed help. We could not have asked for a better person than Nicole to hand over what was going to be one of our most precious celebrations for our daughter and son in law. She saw to every detail and carried out tasks as if we were her own family. She was the backbone to the nervous bridal party and kept us calm so that we could enjoy every minute . It was a pleasure to have Exquisite Events- Lisa Mohyla to start us on the right track and Nicole Syandios as the perfect wedding coordinator for the day of event.

Sent on 04/15/2011

Jamie · Married on 10/23/2010

My daughter's wedding went fantastic and Lisa was responsible. We actually started off naively thinking we could pull it all together ourselves. When I walked into the hall the morning of the wedding and saw the chaos I could not believe that I ever thought we could do it ourselves. Lisa was the calm at the center of the storm and the bottom line was that we had an amazing day with virtually no stress. Lisa also saved us enough on services that she helped us book to more than pay for her service. She is in a word AWESOME!

Mitzaida · Married on 09/04/2010

Our wedding was on Sept 4th 2010 at the Grand Plaza in St Pete Beach FL and Elizabeth Smith was our wedding coordinator , I know she moved from Grand Plaza and joined Exquisite Events and I need to say what an awesome job she did for us on our wedding.
    Liz ,you were everything for us! I couldn't have done ANYTHING without you. You took over from that 1st phone call and made us feel special and made us feel that you cared about our wedding, you were part of the family. I have never met anyone more dedicated and proffesional than you. I didn't have to worry about anything for my wedding , it was all taken care of with great efficiency and less stress than I anticipated. All I had to do was call Liz and she had everything done for me on a few calls. It was amazing. Thank you Liz for making my wedding the memorable moment I always dreamed of . There is nothing on the wedding that I would change -- IT WAS PERFECT and all because of YOU!!!! Exquisite events has gained an amazing coordinator and even a more wonderful human being. I never ever consider a wedding coordinator before but now after my experience with Liz I would tell all the brides you CAN NOT have a wedding without them but make sure she has the dedication and passion for her job like Liz does. Bill and Mitzy

Tara · Married on 06/19/2010

Lisa Mohyla is an outstanding wedding coordinator. She epitomizes professionalism and precision and provided the best customer service that my husband and I could have asked for. We felt heard and looked out for and had an immense sense of calm throughout our entire wedding day. The best wedding present we gave each other was Lisa and the ability to enjoy the day that we had anticipated for so long. I recommend Lisa to anyone who wants to be happy and relish in every moment of their wedding day.

Sincerely,
    Tara Knowles

Sent on 09/10/2010
  • Y

Bob A. · Married on 04/24/2010

A very pleasant surprise. Engaged for the day of the event only, but provided much, much more. The most value for our event dollar than all other vendors. She was very responsive and attentive to details. She was an excellent expediter. She took charge without being obtrusive. We don't know how we would have gotten through the event without her. We would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Kathleen · Married on 03/20/2010

Lisa was a life saver! She helped us get through those wedding bumps in the road. Was helpful in recommending vendors and helping with difficult vendors. She took care of everything so our wedding day was perfect! She is fantastic at what she does and would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Stephanie · Married on 01/16/2010

Lisa was always available to me and made sure i knew that. Lisa also knew when and where to save money.

Sent on 01/22/2010
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/01/2010

Lisa made all my dreams come true! She was everything I was looking for (and more!) in a wedding coordinator. Prior to the wedding day she was extremely helpful and accessible. She was well organized and took control with regard to my vendors. She prepared herself in advance and really listened when I described my vision for how the wedding should go. On the day of the wedding, I never lifted a single finger. She took care of everything and never even had to consult me on one issue. She already knew what I would want and she executed it flawlessly. My wedding day was nothing short of perfection and I know that I have Lisa to thank for it.

Sent on 03/04/2010

Stacey · Married on 11/21/2009

Lisa is Amazing! Not only did she provide me with excellent vendors to use for the wedding but she really listened to what was important to John and I. I really wanted something different at our wedding, a relaxing fun atmosphere with a coast that wouldn't break us. I didn't have a worry the entire day, Lisa and her staff took care of EVERYTHING, before and after the wedding. Thank you Lisa for making the Most Happiest Day of our lives become so Amazingly Memorable!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Patsy · Married on 10/10/2009

Lisa did an amazing job. I did not think I needed a planner, I am so thankful my husband convinced me to have Exqusite Events help us out. I could not have done it without Lisa.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Diane · Married on 08/07/2009

Lisa and Exquisite Events were a dream! I was a DIY bride but did not want to handle the day-of details. Lisa and her team helped us fine tune our day and decorated our venue perfectly! Lisa also went above and beyond by helping us find another caterer when (thanks to Lisa) we discovered our original caterer was a scam. She has a ton of relationships with quality vendors in the area as she also helped us find our limo transporation. I would whole-heartedly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 10/25/2009
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/12/2009

Liz Smith was my wedding planner and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She was so helpful, warm, and accommodating throughout our entire wedding process. She kept us calm and encouraged and made sure everything ran so smoothly. Our wedding day was as close to perfect as one could hope and Liz is a huge reason why. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so. My whole family fell in love with her southern charm. She is the best!!

Sharon · Married on 05/13/2009

We were married in St. Pete May 13, 2009. I had previously arranged to have my wedding at the Don Ceaser Hotel and had worked with someone there. However I was unhappy with the timeliness and concern for my wedding because it was a smalll destination wedding when I contacted the Grand Plaza. Liz Smith is who i was pleasantly suprised to come in contact with. Liz has a one of a kind personality that makes you feel warm, welcome, and like you are her utmost concern (which come to find out YOU ARE). She was more than helpful and I was very nervous being so far away ( we live in Cincinnati, Ohio) . She put me at ease. She promptly emailed me all the information I requested and included a list of vendors and also gave me her personal preferences. I felt as if we were friends throughout the whole experience. She and I talked on an everyday basis about all the details and she even drove by hotels she was not familiar with as we were attempting to get a room block for our guests. If I didn't call she would to see how things were going and to tell me to relax it was being handled. The wedding went off without a hitch. She had made sure that all the details were just as planned. She has since joined Exquisite Events and Mad Beach Weddings and is a huge asset. She is one of a kind. I call her friend and have even gone out with her on our frequent trips to the area. She will not only she you as a bride but as a lifelong friend and she is the BEST in the business hands down. Others try to compare but you would be crazy to choose anyone but her.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Susan · Married on 03/28/2009

I would highly recommend Exquisite Events to anyone who is getting ready to plan a wedding. I worked with Lisa Moyhla who is highly qualified and experienced at her work! It was a pleasure and stress free to have Lisa and her staff plan my wedding. She consistently and promptly returned e-mails and phone calls and provided my husband and I with supreme service! The atmoshere of our wedding was spectacular thanks to Exquisite Events. Lisa has the wonderful ability to work with any vendor you desire and make your wedding an absolute dream! She is extremely knowledgeable in her practice and timely in all matters. The staff at Exquisite events proactively communicates with you and they make sure to e-mail you records of everything that is being done. I would highly recommend Lisa Moyhla and her staff at Exquisite Events for any wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Mick · Married on 01/05/2009

Lisa, you did a fantastic job. Both me and Sue were taken back with the location, the Pergola, the flowers and the attention to detail.
    With us traveling to the USA from the UK just the week before we had nothing to worry about.
    You found the perfect beach,
    the perfect location
    the perfect officiant
    the perfect reception venue.
    Anyone wanting to get married on a white sandy beach in Florida should contact these guys.
    Thanks guys, you made a special day unique and rememberable

Sent on 01/20/2009
  • F

Megan · Married on 12/20/2008

Lisa is a genius! Our wedding went absolutely perfect due to her professionalism and preparedness. She really thinks of everything and is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 11/29/2008

Lisa, you are an absolute Gem and I feel like I would not have made it through the day without you being there for EVERYTHING. Your calm, cool, "take charge" disposition provided a comfort for my nerves beyond value. Thank You, Lisa!

Sent on 04/08/2009

Adrienne · Married on 11/28/2008

Lisa is amazing! She is the reason that our wedding day was everything that we dreamed it could be! Lisa not only helped us keep on budget, but was instrumental as we (the bride and groom) were living states apart, with neither of us living in the state we were being married in, and in addition we were blending 2 different cultures! Lisa worked through all of our time constraints and always kept in excellent contact with both of us!
    The most important thing that Lisa did for me, was to be by myside on our wedding day. The day of the wedding was virtually stress free for me, as she had everything handled, from the reception, to decor, to the the DJ and more. I didn't have to worry about anything, and with 100% confidence, I knew she had it taken care of, along with professionalism and sincerity just as if I were handling it myself!
    I highly recommend Lisa to anyone considering having a wedding planner! She will work for you, and make you feel as though you are her only client!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Doug R. · Married on 11/08/2008

Our wedding was not easy due to the distance from which we were traveling, at least we thought it would be a challenge. However, Lisa made everything flow perfectly and she always communicated with us about even the smallest thing, which gave us the assurance that everything would be taken care of and nothing would be forgotten. In short, we did not have to worry at all, instead we just had a great time, knowing that Lisa would take care of it all. The beach was enchanting, the pergola was beautiful, and the sunset was the perfect setting for photographs. We recommend Lisa with the highest rating!

Sent on 04/12/2009

Marcia · Married on 11/03/2007

Thanks to Lisa, our Wedding was perfect! She thought of absolutely everything, worked within our budget, and had everything so well planned that we had the luxury of relaxing on our big day while she ran everything. She returned everyphone call and email in record time and was a sheer pleasure to work with. We could have never pulled off our beautiful beach wedding without her. She is truly amazing and I'm still trying to figure out when she finds time to sleep!! Many thanks to Lisa and Exquisite Events for such a beautiful perfect wedding! You are the BEST!!

Sent on 01/20/2009

Erin · Married on 04/28/2015

Lisa was our event planner for my wedding at the Sand Pearl Resort. Me and my husband were looking for someone to keep us on track the day of the wedding to make sure the event ran smoothly. Ashley and Lisa were present the day of the wedding and we were impressed by their ability to coordinate and organize every aspect. The vendor list provided by exquisite events was so helpful especially because we are not from the area. I would recommend exquisite events. Thankyou

Sent on 05/07/2015

We hired Exquisite Events for "day of" coordinating. Ashley made our wedding awesome! Both my husband and I are so grateful that Ashley was able to take our scattered ideas and create a smooth day for us. We were able to just enjoy our wedding with our guests without a single worry. Ashely and her team helped focus us to ensure there was a plan for every detail, coordinated all of our vendors, and created a gorgeous reception for us. So many of our guests commented on how stress free both my husband and I seemed - it was all because we had Ashley!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Kari · Married on 04/16/2011

We used the Exquisite Events Day of Coordination service for our April 16th wedding. It was absolutely one of the best investments we made for the wedding! I planned the majority of the wedding myself but there was no way we could have pulled off what EE did for us on the day of. Their services allowed us, our families and the wedding party to get ready for the wedding and enjoy the day without worrying about anything. Lisa and her staff brought everything to the venue, decorated, and ran things smoothly during the reception. In addition, we rented the linens through EE and I was able to email or call Lisa with questions at any time. She also referred me to the amazing florist and makeup artist we used. There was a lot of coordination that went on during the wedding and reception that I was unaware of and I know that was mainly due to the EE staff taking care of everything. The services Exquisite Events provides truly allow for a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 05/25/2011

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Exquisite Events helped coordinate the wedding of our dreams! They took all the inspiration photos we had and made it a reality. I am so thankful that the TradeWinds recommended Exquisite Events, because I don't know how we would have done it without them. We worked with several team members - first meeting with the Owner Lisa Mohyla to go over our vision. She was so enthusiastic and gave us her input based on her experience. Lisa reviewed all of our contracts with our vendors, and helped us negotiate some of the prices down. Then we worked with Ashley Radtke to select linens, accessories, etc. Ashley was so pleasant throughout the process. We mainly worked with Casey Judge for the rest of the coordinating and on the big day. This woman did not stop until we had everything as we wanted it. Before our wedding, she provided us and all our vendors with a full itinerary and timeline. When we had questions, she was there to answer them. When we had changes or input for the decor/ceremony/reception, etc, she was there to handle them. On the big day, Casey was there on-time and immediately took care of setup. When the TradeWinds didn't set up the ceremony chairs correctly on the South Lawn, my bridesmaids and mom told her about it and she fixed it. During the reception, she stayed on top of the timeline and reminded me whenever it was time to do the father-daughter dance, cake cutting, etc. It was such a pleasure working with the entire Exquisite Events team, and we would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding coordinator Casey did an amazing job organizing and making sure our wedding day was perfect. I can't thank her enough. Highly recommend Exquisite Events!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017