Exquisite Events Reviews

85 | Odessa, FL

85 Reviews for Exquisite Events

David · Married on 09/18/2014

Lisa, Christine, and Danielle were my planners. Lisa and Christine showed up the day before for a rehearsal and had everything in order. Lisa had the entire wedding scheduled out just the way we had asked, she took charge and explained everything and quickly answered any questions we had.

The day of the wedding Lisa showed up with her magic toolbox to help prepare the banquet hall and the setting on the beach. Once everything was in order Danielle and Christine took charge of everything and thank goodness they stayed until the end of the ceremony. They were so helpful with telling everyone where to go, what to do, where to stand they pretty much directed everything and helped us stick to the schedule. It was easy to see that they were professionals cause they were swift, sharp, and on the ball the whole time.

They were all so sweet and helpful in every aspect. I can't thank them enough they were professional from beginning to end and I'm scared to even think of how things would have gone had they not been there. Thank you for everything! ~David and Sara from Spain.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Mindy · Married on 08/09/2014

I really felt like we got more than our money's worth by hiring Lisa at Exquisite Events to plan our St. Petersburg, FL wedding. She was invaluable to me during the planning process and especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She handled communication with all of my vendors and made sure that the whole day went off seamlessly.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Aubrey · Married on 07/05/2014

We were married in Connecticut fourth of July weekend. I came to Lisa a few months before my wedding for "day of coordination" since I was planning my wedding from the west coast and needed some help. She was the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Not only did she work with me the day of the wedding but she literally guided me for the entire month leading up and handled so many things that I would have never even known to do! She was so professional, honest and on top of every little thing. I am so grateful that I made the choice to go with Exquisite Events. I would have been lost without Lisa. Plus, she's super cool so you feel like you are working with an old friend!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Sherrie · Married on 11/23/2013

If you want your "perfect wedding" handed to you on a silver platter, then you need Lisa! She took care of everything for us, including invitations, catering, flowers, cake, venue set up, photography, hair and make up, officiant...I mean everything! We had a backyard wedding, and it was completely transformed...more beautiful then I could have imagined! We had a fiberglass cover over the pool for the dinner tables, and it was awesome with the Tuscan lights strung across the property! Just gorgeous! She let me borrow things, got beach towels monogrammed for me, made all my selections...because she will do it all for you, and you can trust her and her staff to do a beautiful job! They are very experienced, and most every vendor I spoke to told me how organized she was, how she could keep the show going on track, and how fun she was to work with. And she is fun and a joy to work with. Thank you, Lisa for giving us the perfect wedding! You are just awesome!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Mandi · Married on 11/23/2013

Ashley Radtke did a fantastic job! We had a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL, and were a little unsure of how the planning process would work. Working with Ashley made planning simple and stress free! She handled her work very professionally, and was always extremely responsive and willing to work with whatever ideas we through her way. There were so many "behind the scenes" details that she handled on the day of the wedding that even we weren't aware of! The decorations and the set-up for both the ceremony and reception looked beautiful. Not only were we happy with the cost of the services she provided, but we appreciated how special Ashley made us feel on the day of the wedding.

We would highly recommend Exquisite Events for any couples looking for a wedding planner! Thanks so much again Ashley!!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

My husband and I were married back in November at the Tradewinds Resort on St Pete Beach and I am so thankful that I had Lisa and her girls help me out. They were so awesome to work with throughout the entire process. I worked mostly with Ashley and she was great.. very professional and organized. EE really helped with getting everyone where they needed to be on time and they were great with checking in on me on the day of the wedding. They were always right there if I needed anything! It was really helpful having them run the rehearsal too. I was much more relaxed on the wedding day knowing that everyone knew what to do. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of my wedding and that was a great feeling. Thanks to EE, everything went smoothly and my wedding day was everything that I had ever dreamed of. I highly recommend Exquisite Events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/02/2013

Exquisite Events was incredibly helpful as we planned our Florida wedding from out of state. It was great having them on the ground keeping track of things. On the day of our wedding, they did a fantastic job rolling with the punches as we scrambled to make a number of changes due to rain. They made everything beautiful and easy on a stressful, crazy, wonderful day. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2013

I got engaged in October of 2012 and decided on a destination wedding. As I am in AZ I chose to do a destination wedding in Fl at a location I had never been to. Upon reading some of the reviews of the venue people had suggested a wedding planner. I then looked into Exquisite Events. I called Lisa initially and she explained how everything works. I utilized her services for the day of help (thank god). During the course of the next 12 months unlimited phone calls and emails were included. Lisa was amazing in explaining the process and what they did. She also allowed me to ship items to her house that I didn't want to fly with. I also worked a lot with Ashley who was wonderful! She responded to all my emails within 24 hours no matter how stupid they were. The day of was amazing as all I had to worry about was getting my hair done and showing up Lisa and her assistant took care of everything else! It made the day so painless and easy. So thank you Ashley and Lisa for doing an amazing job!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Julie · Married on 08/17/2013

We used Exquisite Events for the day of coordinating this past weekend for my daughters wedding. Ashley did a great job coordinating the different vendors, setting up the reception room and even putting the boutanniares on the groomsmen!! She was so very helpful and helped making the reception run smoothly. Thank you so much Ashley for your expertise and your patience! You were a vital part of the wedding team!!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 06/21/2013

Lisa and her staff were great to work with! From the minute I met with her I knew she understood the vision for my wedding. I just needed a way to pull it all together, and that's where she came in. She found the linens, the chairs, chargers for the table, it was all perfect. Much of what we did was diy or items that we purchased and the end result look amazing! We were going for a soft, elegant, romantic feel, and Lisa definitely understood that. The ballroom was breathtaking. When I walked in to take a sneak peak I didn't want to leave. It was incredible!

I would recommend Lisa to everyone. Her and her staff are some of the sweetest people I have met. There were a few issues the night of the wedding but Lisa took care of everything. I tend to be a somewhat controlling person, so letting go of things for the night was easy knowing that Lisa was there to take care it all. I had no doubt that things would be exactly how I wanted them to be. She gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Elaina · Married on 05/18/2013

Lisa and her staff did an exceptional job on planning our wedding. After meeting with Lisa to discuss our ideas she put together a great list of vendors for us to look into. She took all the hassle out of finding a venue, photographer, caterer, florist, videographer and Band, all vendor recommendations were exactly right for us. She truly made our wedding planning and day go completely flawless. We did not have to worry about a thing, Lisa took care of everything and then some. We could not have planned our wedding without her, and we're extremely grateful for everything she did to make our day special. A big thank you to Lisa and her staff for an excellent job well done!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Alana · Married on 04/11/2013

Lisa, Ashley and the entire team at Exquisite Events truly made our wedding effortless. From every email correspondence to our meetings, they never missed a beat. I appreciate everything you did for us and helping to bring together the beach wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

I used exquisite Events for uplighting only. Lisa was recommended by my florist and she did an amazing job. She worked with my budget so I could get uplighting at my wedding. She was so easy to work with. She was also almost half the price of other lighting companies!

Sent on 05/16/2013

I worked with Lisa, and absolutely loved her! She was easy to work with and understood everything I wanted! She made the night run smoothly and everything looked amazing! I also used her uplighting and it was Amazing!! I highly recommend her and her staff!!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2012

Where do I begin….Lisa & her team ROCKS! I am an event planner so planning my wedding I wanted it to be fun and not a job. Would I be able to turn my work brain off at my wedding and just enjoy the day? Well the answer is YES! Thanks to Lisa and her team. I used Exquisite Events for day of coordination. I put the plan in action and they executed it flawlessly. They were there working their magic behind the scenes the entire day. I think my friends were waiting for my freak out that day because I am OCD about details…but I didn’t have one. I knew Lisa and her team had it all under control. If you are looking for a team that is all over the details but also relaxed at the same time you should definitely hire Lisa and Exquisite Events….WORTH EVERY PENNY!
    Check out their work! http://www.estherlouise.com/st-petersburg-holiday-wedding/ or https://vimeo.com/56676384

Sent on 01/11/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2012

I am so, so glad I chose Lisa and Ashley to coordinate our wedding. They are simply amazing to work with. I seriously don't know what my wedding would have turned out like if not for them. But luckily, they were there, and the wedding was absolutely perfect. Lisa and Ashley exceeded our expectations as far as coordinating goes, and I felt completely stress free and confidant that everything was going to be wonderful. It was such a relief to know that everything was taken care of, and all I had to worry about was having a good time. Trust me, if you are on the fence about having a planner, do it. You won't be sorry. And choosing Lisa and Ashley will be the smartest move you make. They are the best.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2012

No words can show my gratitude towards Ashley and the Exquisite Event staff for giving my husband and I our perfect wedding. Since we were planning a beach wedding from Pittsburgh, PA we decided we needed someone to help coordinate everything. We researched all different places in Florida and interviewed several wedding planners, and after my first conservation with Lisa/Ashley I knew that they were perfect. They went way beyond helping us pick our ideal wedding location and set up all our incredible vendors. I cannot count the number of e-mails, phone calls, and changes I made that Ashley embraced with a smile. The weekend of the wedding was perfect thanks to her. I did not lift a finger or have to stress about a thing. She was able to perfectly capture our wedding vision and intensify it, making it more beautiful then I ever imagined. After working with the Exquisite Event staff I can confidently say they have the talent, dedication, and ability to take any vision and budget and make your dream day possible. Thank you for giving Greg and I a perfect day that we will never forgot!!! xoxo

Sent on 11/07/2012

Adam · Married on 10/26/2012

Ashley and Lisa were awesome! We used them as Day-of-Coordinators and they were amazing with keeping me calm and focused during the last couple weeks before the wedding. Ashley was amazing with getting back to me with emails and Lisa and her team did an awesome job at the wedding and rehearsal. They kept us moving and organized!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Monica · Married on 08/04/2012

Lisa and her team were the sole reason I was relaxed and at ease throughout my wedding. Lisa was our day of coordinator, she was incredibly thorough, efficient, calming and fun to work with. The best decision I made in the planning process was hiring Lisa, she allowed me to enjoy every moment and to relax. Thanks Lisa for making the day a success!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 05/05/2012

Wow - where do I begin with Lisa and Ashley? They were beyond amazing!!! Let me describe me: I am an out of town bride from NY, total control freak and super energetic!
    I called Lisa 2 years ago (yes, I had a long engagement) and pretty much told her I wanted to do a lot of stuff myself and we were going to drive to FL and she on super short notice - she had just flown in from vaca and she met us on a Sunday night to discuss our wedding 2 years away since we were in Florida that weekend.
    That was the first thing that impressed me about her.
    Not only was I very happy with her packages, but she was the only vendor we met who offered a Military Discount - extra points there!
    After that - Lisa was absolutely the BEST - she let us ship (probably way too much stuff) to her in FL in prep for our day - she & Ashley handled it all - organized everything and when we got down there a week before our wedding - I felt like I had nothing left to do...she handled everything PERFECTLY - it was everything this super control freak wanted and she NAILED IT! Her and her team even did a better job than I could have ever anticipated. I've heard all kinds of stories about wedding planners - good and bad - I think I hired the BEST one in the country - she truly did her job - I did not have to worry about a thing and she was so super well organized, sweet and fabulous - I feel like we made a new friend. Hire Lisa and her team and she will treat you like the only bride that she has...she does what she is supposed to do (and much more) and handles your day so you have to do nothing but have fun!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Diana · Married on 04/21/2012

Lisa and Ashley at Exquisite Events did an amazing job putting everything together for my wedding day! The worst thing happened that was completely out of everyone's control- the RAIN came and everything had to get moved in the matter of hours but they handled it all like the pros that they are. I should have known from the beginning that everything would be just fine but the stress for a wedding day was unimaginable! Best advice I could give to anyone planning a wedding is to get a wedding coordinator like Lisa and Ashley because it is seriously the best money that ever could have been spent!!! If you don't have a day-of coordinator- book them NOW! You won't regret it! It could make or break a wedding and the whole experience! Lisa will help you through the entire journey with advice, great ideas, suggestions with vendors and ways to save money, etc so that everything in the end is really exquisite! Put your faith in her and her team to have the best wedding ever and to make the best situation out whatever happens - even if the rain comes. :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LISA AND ASHLEY for an amazing wedding. Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Vicki · Married on 12/31/2011

Lisa from Exquisite Events went over and beyond the call of duty for us and my daughters New Years Eve Wedding and Reception. She made sure al of the request were met, and then some. Love her!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2012

D · Married on 11/24/2011

My sister-in-law who greatly helped with the wedding planning & who served as intermediary between my daughter and I said it best-- Lisa at Exquisite Events “day of” wedding coordination was money very well spent!! It wasn’t just day of, she provided so much great advice on planning and securing vendors. AND she & staff ensured we could enjoy the event and be free of planning & execution details at the wedding. The beach wedding, a mixture of casual & formal, went without a hitch. I vaguely remember her asking me about coffee to go with the cake--something I had made a big deal about prior to the wedding but had not included in the food vendor’s duties--but at that moment I cared less. She smiled & moved on her way and made sure the guests had good coffee to go with their cake! I cannot say enough about the services she provides and how easy it was to work with her!!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Tara · Married on 11/05/2011

Lisa and her team did a fabulous job for us on our wedding day! We contracted for day of coordination only, but received support and advice all along the way! Lisa and I had countless phone conversations and emails, and she handled my "OCD" tendencies like a pro! Lol! She also met with me three different times at the venue and also coordinated our rehearsal! Ashley her assistant took the reins on the rehearsal and did a great job keeping everyone in line! Thanks Ash! When the girls and I arrived at the venue on my wedding day I was taken back at how beautiful everything looked! It was just how I had pictured it! Lisa and her team were on top of every little detail! They were always checking up on the girls and I in our dressing room to make sure we were okay. Lisa came to the rescue when she helped safety pin one of my bridesmaid dresses! During the entire event Lisa and her team were so attentive to my hubby and I as well as the bridal party and our guest! I could go on and on about all that Lisa and her team did for us, but I will just simply state that we could not be happier that we chose Lisa to make our wedding such a success! We had the greatest night of our lives and wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Exquisite Events's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for the lovely review. When we first met we mentioned that we meet people for a reason in our lives and I couldn't agree more. Working with you was such a joy and I am so tickled to have played a part in your very special day. Give our love to all...

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2011

Lisa was fantastic! We were married in St Pete Beach and live in Orlando, so a lot of our communication was through e-mail, phone and text messages. Lisa was always responsive and answered all of my random questions, and on our wedding day she really came through with so many important details (like who will carry the sand ceremony kit back to the hotel!) - we are so happy we found Lisa to help us with our wedding and recommend her for any wedding. Ours was 50 people on the beach with an outdoor reception, and our family all say it was the best wedding they've ever attended :)

Sent on 06/14/2011