Express Yourself Photo Booth Reviews

15 | Stockton, CA

15 Reviews for Express Yourself Photo Booth

15 Express Yourself Photo Booth Reviews

They were able to personalize the photo strips and gave us a disk with all of the hilarious pictures of all my guests. Anthony and his assistant set-up the photobooth really quickly and they had a variety of props to inspire our guests. It was really nice of them to print extra copies of the photos if there were multiple people in the shoots. Pick them for your special event! :-)

Sondra · Married on 08/01/2014

I researched quality and price of photobooth companies before booking Express Yourself Photobooth. Anthony was very responsive and answered all my questions. He drove to our venue in the Santa Cruz area. He was punctual, his set-up was FANTASTIC (cutest red-carpet set up and FUN props!) and he was super friendly and nice to guests. Guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth and the great props that were provided (including funny signs!). The graphic design Anthony made for the photostrip fit our theme perfectly and the photobooth can easily hold 8 people if not more. One of the best parts was the guestbook that was mailed to us a few days later. Anthony made sure that guests signed next to their picture and the whole layout of the book was perfect. I just can't say enough good things about Express Yourself...can my husband and I get married again so they can come back?!? ;)

Glennielyn · Married on 04/04/2014

I really enjoyed working with Anthony (owner of Express Yourself Photo Booth)! I was a bride who was very careful and did research before selecting a vendor and what I appreciated about working with Anthony is he was patient and answered all my questions. He even let me view the Photo Booth ahead of time as I was hesitant at first and didn't want to get scammed like those "craiglist scam stories" but he worked with me and made me feel at ease after numerous emails and phone calls. Never did I feel pressured to book them and it probably took me over a month to decide and even then he was understanding and flexible with me. My guest enjoyed the photo booth and having him and his wife host it. I would book them again for future events and I highly recommend them! Thanks Anthony!!! - Mrs. Glennielyn Kenery

Tracia · Married on 02/08/2014

Anthony was wonderful about reaching out to me multiple times; I was so busy with wedding preparations and kept missing his calls, but he persisted, and got a hold of me, was very professional and friendly, and worked with us to make our wedding so much for for us and for our guests! Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth! The custom logo design had our names, wedding date, and a picture of us which was such a cute and sentimental touch for our guests to take their pictures home as a favor from our wedding. I shopped around a lot for photo booths and his pricing beat them all, and still came with 3 hours of unlimited pictures for our guests, with amazing props (there were so many to choose from!) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing such wonderful service. The scrapbook/guestbook was wonderful (and had such a beautiful good-quality leather-bound cover!) and he put it together as everyone took pictures throughout the night and allowed them to sign next to their pictures, and it was ready and assembled for us before we walked out that night at our reception! We enjoyed looking through the pictures, and couldn't be happier with the services provided. Thank you so so so much Anthony, we were so happy to have picked such an affordable, great-quality, fun-loving Photo Booth service! =)
    ~Tracia and Tyson Rochelle

Ryan · Married on 11/24/2013

Anthony & Dayna provided a fun time for our guests and memorable moments for us to treasure. Their professionalism is great!

Suhey · Married on 10/26/2013

Anthony and Dayna are great to work with. They are very professional and fun to work with. Our guests loved them and had so much with the photobooth. Their prices can't be beat!

Express Photo Booth was the hit of the wedding!! All guests loved it and had a fantastic time!

Neysa · Married on 07/31/2013

Anthony and Dayna were very nice to work with. Anthony was very responsive to all my questions, he created a custom design for our wedding and it turned out nice. All of our guest had a great time in the photo booth! Oh, and the price was unbeatable! Thank you so much for adding more fun to our wedding =D

Alexis · event on: 12/29/2017

Anthony was very helpful when I requested information on the services he provides. I was really impressed with the quality of the booth and props that he has available. I would certainly recommend them and I plan to use them for my next event.

Adriana · event on: 02/01/2014

The Photo booth was a hit!! Everyone from the little kids to the adults enjoyed it.
    The props were fun and they had a good variety. I will definitely recommend Express Yourself Photo Booth.
    I have another daughter who will be turning 15 next year and I will use them for sure.

Mical · event on: 06/01/2014

Anthony was great to work with, very accomodating and professional! The props were awesome and everyone enjoyed the photobooth. This was the main attraction at my event, for all ages. I am recommending Anthony to all my family & friends. Thank you Anthony!

Melissa · event on: 04/18/2014

Anthony and his crew were wonderful! This was a charity event for my son's elementary school. They came early, were so professional and friendly, and made sure everyone had a great time! Their set up and props were classy and fun. I would recommend Express Yourself Photo Booth to anyone looking for a fun way to liven up your event!!

Kevin · event on: 03/01/2014

I have had multiple events with Rxpress Yourself Photo and every time.... They are more than happy to accommodate our every need. As a business owner I also enjoy working with them and my clients are also happy with the outcome and all of their creative ideas and themes! Great job on all AVE events we will continue to use you for every event !

Kenneth · Married on 04/26/2014

They were very professional, and did an AMAZING job. Everyone had so much fun in the photo booth. Was a huge hit at the wedding. Plus they put together a beautiful photo album for us with everyones photo. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Roy · event on: 07/22/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Excellent quality photos! Would recommend to my friends and family.