Exhale Events Reviews

Exhale Events 5
Exhale Events 6
Exhale Events 7

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding Day, Thanks to Emily!

Emily was instrumental in making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Her planning, preparation and attention to detail is truly unrivaled. She is highly regarded by vendors throughout the city, and was wonderful in working together with and managing our team of vendors to execute our vision.
    Our wedding planning could have been challenging because we live in another state, which meant accomplishing as much as we could in brief weekend trips to Columbus. Despite the distance, Emily made sure we knew exactly what needed to be done each week, and then each day, leading up to our wedding day. We especially appreciated her willingness to provide honest opinions based upon her knowledge and experience (future brides - this is such an important quality to look for in a wedding planner).
    I am someone who needs to be in control of everything, but thanks to Emily, I was able to completely disconnect from that on my wedding day and enjoy every single moment. Our wedding day (and the entire weekend) was perfectly executed, and several vendors even commented that I was the "calmest bride" they had ever seen. There are so many small details a future bride might not think of that can affect everyone’s experience that day, but Emily truly thought of everything. She even picked up and delivered all of our welcome bags to the hotel (and offered to assemble them), and gathered all of our personal belongings from the venue at the end of the evening and transported them back to our hotel that same evening.
    Perhaps most importantly, Emily did all of this in the most fun, pleasant and cheerful manner. Her talent and love for her job is unequivocal. We adore Emily, and any bride will be lucky to have her as a wedding planner!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Phyllis Kingsley · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience

Our experience with Emily is a little unusual. She stepped in to help when our planner was getting ready to have a baby. From the time we met her, Emily was part of our team. She jumped right in and made herself available for every meeting, phone call and email. Emily is incredibly organized and a fantastic resource. On my daughter's wedding day, she was there from the time we started getting ready until literally the lights were turned out after the reception. Emily kept us all super calm and the day was stress free. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Meri Brace · Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular wedding thanks to Exhale Events!

Our wedding day was nothing short of spectacular and we give much of the credit to Exhale Events!

They were amazing! They helped us design the perfect day to celebrate our marriage with our family and friends.

With our busy schedules and concerns about having the time needed to get it all done, they made the process more efficient by taking time to truly understand our vision, timeline, and budget.

Exhale Events is well connected with the many vendors in Columbus, helping us narrow down to the best vendors who would work together to create an experience that matched our vision.

The day of the wedding was (believe it or not) stress-free, thanks to the Exhale Events team being two steps ahead of the day’s timeline. We were able to take in all the emotions of the day and enjoy it with our loved ones because we knew they had all the logistics and details (big and small) well under control. This is priceless.

Exhale Events is everything you want in an event planner: budget-oriented, organized, stylish, friendly and fun... all while knowing how to get the job done!

We highly recommend Exhale Events if you’re looking for a team of experts to help you create a once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Terri · Married on 08/04/2018

Mothers of the Bride, listen up! You simply do not want to help plan your daughter's wedding without Emily and Kelly of Exhale Events. These sophisticated, knowledgeable ladies know the industry of event planning top to bottom. They listened to what my daughter and her fiancé wanted and then they delivered to perfection. Everything from their guidance in big decisions early on, to coordinating the entire large event at an exclusive venue with many vendors the day-of, they were simply flawless. Neither my daughter nor I had to attend a single issue or concern on wedding day--we spent the day living the joy and love of the celebration without a care, as we knew Kelly was taking care of the rest! She was essential to my daughter's perfect wedding day! Enlisting the services of Exhale Events was the best decision we made. I highly recommend Exhale Events to every bride and her mother!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mike Wagner · Married on 06/09/2018

Exhale was amazing!

Emily and Kelly were absolutely incredible. They made planning the wedding seem easy and made sure everything was taken care of. The day of could not have gone smoother and we did not have to worry about a single thing except focusing on our big day. Their professionalism and attention to detail manifested itself in coordination with both the venue and vendors. We cannot recommend Exhale highly enough. It was worth every dollar.

Mike & Laura Wagner - 6/9/2018

Sent on 10/27/2018

Carla · Married on 06/02/2018

Emily was the best! We had an outdoor wedding at our home and she coordinated the food trucks,tents, tables, bar, band, florist and more to perfection! The event had the feel of a beautiful wedding reflecting our personal tastes. By following her suggestions - this home wedding became an elegant and beautiful event I will remember with a smile forever. Many guests told me it was the best wedding they ever attended! Emily is not just great at the details - she is sensitive and intuitive to everyone's personal vision of their special day and will make it happen! Bravo all the way!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Exhale Events 15
    Exhale Events 16
    Exhale Events 17

Kaki · Married on 07/22/2017

My sister and I (as well as my now husband) have worked with Emily on a few events and would work with her a million more times if we could! She planned my sisters wedding and made us feel a lot more calm and prepared for the big day. She was always very responsive, loved meeting face to face to make us feel more comfortable and had amazing suggestions. Everything from the planning to the rehearsal to the ceremony and reception were FLAWLESS! She is the easiest person to get along with and so so so sweet and energetic- everything you want in the event world! My husband sneakily used her to plan our engagement. Emily helped him with the entire thing and she was even the one to intercept me the night of to lead me into the room where he was waiting for me and took pictures for us. We also worked with her for my rehearsal dinner. My in-laws live out of town so I was in charge of the planning. Insert Emily- everything was done after just a few emails! She even made suggestions for our rehearsal dinner after party, which she planned for us to that went off without a hitch. Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Michaela · Married on 05/21/2017

Emily was the best possible choice we could have made in regards to our wedding planner! She was extremely timely and attentive with every aspect of the wedding she was involved with. She provided so many helpful tricks for making our day run smoothly and eased the stresses on the Big Day with her enthusiasm and go-getter personality! Having Emily there on the day of the wedding was one of the biggest reassurances for me. I needed the day to be perfect and she delivered! I highly recommend Emily for any couple who wants to see their dream day become a reality they will look back on fondly. I know I do!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Pete · Married on 01/28/2017

My wife and I are very fortunate to have met and worked with Emily. She was engaged, thoughtful, and very conscientious about our budget and the experience we wanted for ourselves and our guests. She made thoughtful suggestions, presented a range of options (from food pairings, lighting, bar offerings, to table settings and more) without ever pushing anything on us or making us feel we had to compromise. More importantly, she took an enormous amount of pressure off of my wife, *especially* the day of the wedding. She handled every unexpected circumstance, vendor snafu - and even a party crasher - without us ever knowing until after we returned from our honeymoon. Just a super positive experience all around.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Patty · Married on 05/25/2012

We felt totally blessed to have Emily as our wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding. She always kept a positive attitude, made helpful suggestions, was very responsive, coordinated everything well and truly made the wedding a special and memorable celebration! She was a joy to work with and we would highly recommend her to other couples planning their wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017