79 Reviews for Executive Washrooms

Clean Up (5)
Delivery (5)
Setup (5)
76 Executive Washrooms Reviews

I never thought we'd receive so many compliments on the toilets at our wedding! These were the nicest portable toilets I've ever seen. They were clean, smelled great, and even included music! Should we have another large outdoor event, I would definitely rent from Executive Washrooms again. They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 5/19/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Executive Washrooms is the best!!!!! Dave and Kathy responded to our emergency call at 6 pm the day before the wedding when our other bathroom trailer vendor (which had taken our $200 deposit -- DO NOT USE ARWOOD!) had claimed we had no order, then that we did, then stopped answering their phones, and then just never showed up. Dave was so sweet and sympathetic and able to work us in to their very busy schedule - it was like a miracle! He showed up super fast the next morning with the most gorgeous bathroom trailer I've ever seen, set it all up and Kathy had even made us up a special bouquet of lovely flowers for the ladies room. Honestly, we were getting tons of compliments on the bathroom during the wedding! They also provide the service of staying as an attendant so you don't have to worry about re-stocking TP or any bathroom maintenance. Amazing!
I am so glad we were able to find them. Truly ethical, friendly, and life-saving. Great great product for a great value as well! I felt good supporting a small family business run by lovely people. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend Executive Washrooms!!!!!

Profile Picture Kandis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We knew we needed to find a solution to only having 1 bathroom at my then, future sister in laws, house since we were getting married in her backyard. Before I even started researching or making appointments with caterers or for the cake I called executive washrooms. All my guest loved this! The bathrooms were updated, clean, and the attendant for the night was so courteous. Dave was responsive to emails and returned my calls quickly. They even had a bouquet of flowers in each room to match the colors of our wedding and had music playing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not have been happier with our choice of Executive Washrooms to facilitate our backyard wedding! The washrooms were clean, tidy, and attractive and proved to be a big hit with our wedding guests. We even took a funny bride & groom photo hanging out of the washroom doors! Dave was a pleasure to work with and always responsive from our initial inquiry through the event itself. We would highly recommend Executive Washrooms to anyone seeking a classy and reliable restroom alternative for a formal occasion.

-Karen & Matt, Sacramento, Oct. 2017

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Beyond amazing! Everyone raved

Profile Picture Ivette, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved them. They were so nice. People are still talking about the washrooms at the wedding. They loved that there was an attendant who helped you in and out and kept everything so clean. The fact that you walked in with air and music was super cool. This company was so professional and great to communicated with. I tell everyone I know to use them for any corporate event and any wedding or private parties. So worth the money. I rate them 1000 stars.

Profile Picture Cherish, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation

There were two things that everyone commented on, the pig race and the bathrooms! All of our guests loved the beauty of the washrooms and felt it was like a normal room.

Thank you for making our day so special. It was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These restrooms are so first class. They even ask for the favorite songs to play in their restroom. It is kept clean and monitored by the attendant to stay clean throughout the event. It's as nice as stepping in to your own personal home.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the best experience with Dave and Kathy. These restrooms were clean and fresh the entire night and all of our guests had great things to say about the service AND the condition of the bathroom. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone planning a party and especially a wedding.

Profile Picture Ashlei, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave and Kathy are amazing! Their Executive Washroom was such an elegant touch to needing restroom facilities at my wedding. They were prompt in all of my initial request of information and getting me the contracts quickly. I was amazed at how beautiful the washrooms were in person. The air conditioning was fantastic as it was 104° on my wedding day and the music laid into the washrooms added to the whole experience! My guest said it was almost their favorite part of my wedding. They also provided an attendant to make sure that they were always clean for each of my guest before each use, he was absolutely professional and friendly at all times. The drop off and pick up process was so easy they set everything up for me. I can't send off for this company I will refer them to everyone I know. Thank you for adding such wonderful addition to my venue and making everything so easy for me.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave delivered a great product at a great price and went above and beyond to accommodate our music, flower, and time requests. He also is a great guy who made that part of our evening a breeze.

Profile Picture Walter, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave was awesome! The bathrooms were an absolute must! Clean and well lit, plus they had flowers and good music playing in them. Everyone was so happy to use them and not have to go near the porta pottys.

Dave was super easy to work with.
I highly recommend Executive Washrooms
5 Stars

Matt and Chelsea Harmon

Profile Picture matt, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome, professional team that were super easy to work with. I would recommend them to everyone. I really appreciated their flexibility and responsiveness.

Profile Picture Kali, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely perfect touch for an elegant outdoor venue. Our guest couldn’t believe how perfect their “private” space was; cared for between guest, stair assistance as needed, door opened, music, flowers and more! Thank you for your personalized interest in providing the best care, prompt planning responses, hassle free and great friendly service.

Profile Picture Donah, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome experience with Executive Washrooms. A family business that treats their customers very well! Very clean and professional, everyone asked me where I rented the restrooms for our wedding.. I told them, "Executive Washrooms."
Thanks guys!
-One very happy bride

Profile Picture Camille, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave & Kathy were wonderful from start to finish - from booming, to payment & corr spondence, to the day-of, everything was seamless. Such a pleasure to work with them - I recommend Executive Washrooms for any sort of event!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone was raving about the washrooms at my wedding. Executive washrooms exceeded my expectations!! The owner was very responsive and spent the night assuring the washrooms were clean, the toilet paper was stocked and also provided music and flowers. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable and professional washroom service.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The entire event I kept hearing from guests "the bathrooms are so nice!". When you throw an event on a dusty cattle ranch and people are saying that, you know you picked the right vendor!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Executive Washrooms is a great company! They went above and beyond to assure all our needs were met! We used them for outdoor weddings in 2016 and again in 2017. Great people, beautiful restrooms with fresh flowers and including a washroom attendant so the washrooms are totally clean and stocked for the entire event, what more could you ask for?!

Profile Picture Ginger, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding venue only had port-a-potties so I was very happy to find Executive Washrooms. Dave was very sweet to work with and very responsive throughout the planning. I loved that they gave us a list of music to choose from to play in the bathrooms and they even had flowers that matched our wedding colors in each bathroom for an extra special touch. We chose the one private ladies stall and the one private men's stall and I had enough room to comfortably use the restroom (in my very poofy wedding dress) on my own. They are very reasonably priced and I have absolutely to regrets about adding this luxury at our outdoor wedding.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book early. Very nice and clean. Many comments by guests. You were prompt and I didn't worry about safety and cleanliness. Thank you so much for accommodating us. We highly recommend your product. Thank you so much.
Beverly Dufour

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend this vendor. Very nice people and equipment.

Profile Picture M, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was amazing. Well appointed rooms. So glad we were told about them!

Profile Picture Valarie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave and Kathy were wonderful! Deciding we needed a restroom available, instead of using the limited one at our venue was a fairly last minute decision and luckily Executive Washrooms was not booked. The Washrooms are amazing, and our guests were truly impressed with them. Dave and Kathy came out to see the venue, reviewed with us the music and floral arrangements they would provide, and were so nice. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they provided it all.
You wouldn't think a restroom would be a highlight at a wedding, but it actually was!

View Vendor Response