Executive Washrooms Reviews

94 | Grass Valley, CA

94 Reviews for Executive Washrooms

94 Executive Washrooms Reviews

Carla · Married on 09/22/2018

EW provided their "necessary" services for our daughters wedding and it worked out perfectly. They were responsive each time I needed to communicate with them on any detail. They were there exactly when we needed them, providing a clean and lovely bathroom for our guests. I would recommend their services 100%.

Ariel · Married on 09/22/2018

They were AWESOME!!! Super helpful and on time! Great couple to work with! Always support small businesses

Lori · Married on 09/15/2018

Guests are still talking about the novelty of the washrooms that were provided for our outdoor event. So clean and pretty! Dave and Kathy do a wonderful job!

Cindy · Married on 09/08/2018

Very elegant facility. Arrived on time. Worth every penny! Definitely will recommend this company to others Thank you Dave!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Great job, was there early and very nice.

Kyle · Married on 09/07/2018

We were recently married in September and hired Executive Washrooms. We booked their largest trailer because of our group size. The owners were responsive to emails and the booking process was easy. Though I'm sorry to say I didn't have a chance to see it myself, I received many compliments about their trailer and service. They were prompt in showing up and attentive throughout the evening. Hiring Executive Washrooms is a great way to make your guests comfortable during any event.

Julie · Married on 09/04/2018

I was really reluctant to spend additional funds on these bathrooms. But I have to say these bathroom were amazing and our guest made it a point to mention it to us as well! The gentlemen that was there keeping the bathroom clean and filled with toiletry was amazing. I use one of the 3 stall late into our event and it felt as if I was the first one to use it.

Alyssa Basden · Married on 09/01/2018

It was a nice touch to our outdoor private estate wedding and beautiful restrooms!!

We had a private estate outdoor wedding and wanted to have another restroom option for our guests. There is an attendant who mans the restroom who was incredibly nice and professional. All our guests were raving about how beautiful the bathrooms were and that the flowers even matched our wedding flower color choice. I am so glad we booked through Executive Washrooms. We were not disappointed!

Adrienne · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I used Executive Washrooms for our wedding at the Empire Mine this summer. We were SO happy we did! I can not tell you how nice it was to have flushing toilets, lighting and running water to wash your hands. Our guest's also very much appreciated it too!

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Dave and Kathy for an offsite wedding was a breeze! They were responsive to our needs and the restrooms were a welcome upgrade (to say the least) to any standard port-o-potty. With the piped in music of your choice, the flowers and the attendants there to refresh the restrooms all evening long, the worry was off of me!
    Thank you!

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful restrooms. Easy to work with. Were willing to accommodate our long wedding day and even stayed to personally attend to the facilities throughout. We highly recommend Executive Washrooms for any event you may be hosting.

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Beyond pleased with the service we received. Dave and Kathy were both so sweet and professional. Restrooms were very clean and our guests were so happy to have these restrooms instead of the traditional ports-potties! Thanks again, Dave and Kathy!

Kalyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Dave and Kathy did an outstanding job! They were easy to work with, friendly to our guests, and provided top-notch washrooms for our wedding day that exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend booking Executive Washrooms for your event!

Karen · Married on 06/02/2018

Executive Washrooms is an amazing company to work with. What a bonus to have such nice restrooms at our wedding. If in the future I need a restroom rental they will definitely be the only call I will make.

Adrianna · Married on 05/19/2018

I never thought we'd receive so many compliments on the toilets at our wedding! These were the nicest portable toilets I've ever seen. They were clean, smelled great, and even included music! Should we have another large outdoor event, I would definitely rent from Executive Washrooms again. They were fantastic!

Kandis · Married on 10/14/2017

Executive Washrooms is the best!!!!! Dave and Kathy responded to our emergency call at 6 pm the day before the wedding when our other bathroom trailer vendor (which had taken our $200 deposit -- DO NOT USE ARWOOD!) had claimed we had no order, then that we did, then stopped answering their phones, and then just never showed up. Dave was so sweet and sympathetic and able to work us in to their very busy schedule - it was like a miracle! He showed up super fast the next morning with the most gorgeous bathroom trailer I've ever seen, set it all up and Kathy had even made us up a special bouquet of lovely flowers for the ladies room. Honestly, we were getting tons of compliments on the bathroom during the wedding! They also provide the service of staying as an attendant so you don't have to worry about re-stocking TP or any bathroom maintenance. Amazing!
    I am so glad we were able to find them. Truly ethical, friendly, and life-saving. Great great product for a great value as well! I felt good supporting a small family business run by lovely people. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend Executive Washrooms!!!!!

Jodi · Married on 10/07/2017

We knew we needed to find a solution to only having 1 bathroom at my then, future sister in laws, house since we were getting married in her backyard. Before I even started researching or making appointments with caterers or for the cake I called executive washrooms. All my guest loved this! The bathrooms were updated, clean, and the attendant for the night was so courteous. Dave was responsive to emails and returned my calls quickly. They even had a bouquet of flowers in each room to match the colors of our wedding and had music playing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have been happier with our choice of Executive Washrooms to facilitate our backyard wedding! The washrooms were clean, tidy, and attractive and proved to be a big hit with our wedding guests. We even took a funny bride & groom photo hanging out of the washroom doors! Dave was a pleasure to work with and always responsive from our initial inquiry through the event itself. We would highly recommend Executive Washrooms to anyone seeking a classy and reliable restroom alternative for a formal occasion.

-Karen & Matt, Sacramento, Oct. 2017

• I

Ivette · Married on 09/23/2017

Beyond amazing! Everyone raved

Cherish · Married on 09/10/2017

Loved them. They were so nice. People are still talking about the washrooms at the wedding. They loved that there was an attendant who helped you in and out and kept everything so clean. The fact that you walked in with air and music was super cool. This company was so professional and great to communicated with. I tell everyone I know to use them for any corporate event and any wedding or private parties. So worth the money. I rate them 1000 stars.

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

There were two things that everyone commented on, the pig race and the bathrooms! All of our guests loved the beauty of the washrooms and felt it was like a normal room.

Thank you for making our day so special. It was a pleasure working with you!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

These restrooms are so first class. They even ask for the favorite songs to play in their restroom. It is kept clean and monitored by the attendant to stay clean throughout the event. It's as nice as stepping in to your own personal home.

Ashlei · Married on 09/02/2017

We had the best experience with Dave and Kathy. These restrooms were clean and fresh the entire night and all of our guests had great things to say about the service AND the condition of the bathroom. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone planning a party and especially a wedding.

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Dave and Kathy are amazing! Their Executive Washroom was such an elegant touch to needing restroom facilities at my wedding. They were prompt in all of my initial request of information and getting me the contracts quickly. I was amazed at how beautiful the washrooms were in person. The air conditioning was fantastic as it was 104° on my wedding day and the music laid into the washrooms added to the whole experience! My guest said it was almost their favorite part of my wedding. They also provided an attendant to make sure that they were always clean for each of my guest before each use, he was absolutely professional and friendly at all times. The drop off and pick up process was so easy they set everything up for me. I can't send off for this company I will refer them to everyone I know. Thank you for adding such wonderful addition to my venue and making everything so easy for me.