Executive Washrooms Reviews

110 | Grass Valley, CA

110 Reviews for Executive Washrooms

Cecile J. · Married on 07/10/2020

Our Daughter's Wedding at Lake Tahoe

Dave and Kathy were professional and a pleasure to work with. Their facility was clean and supervised by Kathy herself during the 4 hours that we retained their services for the wedding. I would highly recommend them.
    Ceci Mesirov
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Patty

Patty D. · Married on 03/12/2020

Top Notch!

They were great to work with, very professional with nice attention to detail. They even had piped in music and fresh flowers in the washrooms. Our guests commented on how friendly the attendant was and kept the unit super clean. Highly recommend!

• Sonya

Sonya B. · Married on 02/01/2020

Excellent Service!!

Our daughter's wedding was August 3, 2019 at a beautiful private venue in Grass Valley, CA. Executive Washrooms did an excellent job from beginning to end! They were super easy to work with. The washrooms were spacious and clean, and we had so many guests tell us how they couldn't get over how nice the bathrooms were! Well done!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Tracy · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic facilities , wonderful service!

It was so nice having such nice clean well lite facilities at our daughters wedding. Dave was so nice and helpful. He even let us puck the music that was played and matched the flowers with her color scheme. I highly recommend using him for any event that you need restrooms. So much nicer than using port o potties!!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!!

Dave was quick to respond to all of my emails and inquiries as soon as I started researching restrooms for our backyard wedding. Executive Washrooms were very efficient and easy to work with and we had no issues with the delivery or pickup. Although my husband and I didn’t get to use the bathrooms ourselves, we had so many friends and family members express how nice they were and that they were a great touch to our wedding. The tenant kept the bathrooms clean all night long and our guests were so appreciative to have a clean and elegant washroom to use (especially since it was a cold and rainy night). I would highly recommend Executive Washrooms if you are having any outdoor event!!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded Expectations

They are so professional! The washrooms were very luxurious and all of my wedding guests talked about how awesome the bathrooms were and how much that made the whole day better. We had our wedding in the forest at our cabin and didn’t want all the traffic in the actual cabin. They were so willing, open, and professional when finding the right spot for the washrooms. The attendants were perfect as well. Everything was perfect! I would totally recommend them to anyone needing this service!

Kevin Z. · Married on 06/02/2019

Over the top facilities and service

Dave, with his Executive washrooms, exceeded by a wide margin our expectations. His gorgeous, and meticulously maintained throughout the evening, washroom trailers became more than restrooms. Many guests that evening went their for a reprieve of the heat that day. Exceptional service

Sent on 01/10/2020

Heather W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Hassle free quality service. Reasonable pricing. And lots of compliments from our guests.

Executive Washrooms's reply:

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review us. Your family has a special place in our business history for your unique and friendly events and your kindness to us.

Brad S. · Married on 05/04/2019

Quality Service

Service worth every penny spent. Guests were very happy with their bathroom experience. Very clean and had music too. Made my life easy on my daughters wedding day.

Hannah B. · Married on 04/20/2019

10/10 would recommend

They were very highly recommended to me by a friend who used them at their wedding. They were very quick to get back to me and easy to book. They got to the venue early to set up and stayed until the time I had asked them to stay even though it was later than we originally agreed upon.

Jeff A. · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent, very classy and clean!

These washrooms were wonderful. They were clean, air conditioned, music, and an attendant. Quite lovely!

Rachel C. · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Company!

I cannot speak highly enough of Executive Washrooms. They were so professional, kind, & thoughtful. We held our reception on private property and due to challenging weather we had to move the location for our restrooms last minute. Dave came out personally a few evenings before and was able to graciously back the washrooms into the tight spot that would work for the event. We received many compliments on the washrooms during our event. They pay so much attention to detail and take great pride in having lovely and clean washrooms throughout your entire event. Thank you so much Dave and Kathy for making our wedding reception a success. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Carla · Married on 09/22/2018

EW provided their "necessary" services for our daughters wedding and it worked out perfectly. They were responsive each time I needed to communicate with them on any detail. They were there exactly when we needed them, providing a clean and lovely bathroom for our guests. I would recommend their services 100%.

Ariel · Married on 09/22/2018

They were AWESOME!!! Super helpful and on time! Great couple to work with! Always support small businesses

• F

Francine · Married on 09/15/2018

Dave and team were awesome! As a wedding planner, you’re only as good as your vendors, and Excutive Washrooms makes us shine! This particular wedding had 250 guest, so it was busy!! Their bathrooms were beautiful and service amazing! Thank you!!

Lori · Married on 09/15/2018

Guests are still talking about the novelty of the washrooms that were provided for our outdoor event. So clean and pretty! Dave and Kathy do a wonderful job!

Cindy · Married on 09/08/2018

Very elegant facility. Arrived on time. Worth every penny! Definitely will recommend this company to others Thank you Dave!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Great job, was there early and very nice.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kyle · Married on 09/07/2018

We were recently married in September and hired Executive Washrooms. We booked their largest trailer because of our group size. The owners were responsive to emails and the booking process was easy. Though I'm sorry to say I didn't have a chance to see it myself, I received many compliments about their trailer and service. They were prompt in showing up and attentive throughout the evening. Hiring Executive Washrooms is a great way to make your guests comfortable during any event.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Julie · Married on 09/04/2018

I was really reluctant to spend additional funds on these bathrooms. But I have to say these bathroom were amazing and our guest made it a point to mention it to us as well! The gentlemen that was there keeping the bathroom clean and filled with toiletry was amazing. I use one of the 3 stall late into our event and it felt as if I was the first one to use it.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alyssa B. · Married on 09/01/2018

It was a nice touch to our outdoor private estate wedding and beautiful restrooms!!

We had a private estate outdoor wedding and wanted to have another restroom option for our guests. There is an attendant who mans the restroom who was incredibly nice and professional. All our guests were raving about how beautiful the bathrooms were and that the flowers even matched our wedding flower color choice. I am so glad we booked through Executive Washrooms. We were not disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I used Executive Washrooms for our wedding at the Empire Mine this summer. We were SO happy we did! I can not tell you how nice it was to have flushing toilets, lighting and running water to wash your hands. Our guest's also very much appreciated it too!

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Dave and Kathy for an offsite wedding was a breeze! They were responsive to our needs and the restrooms were a welcome upgrade (to say the least) to any standard port-o-potty. With the piped in music of your choice, the flowers and the attendants there to refresh the restrooms all evening long, the worry was off of me!
    Thank you!

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful restrooms. Easy to work with. Were willing to accommodate our long wedding day and even stayed to personally attend to the facilities throughout. We highly recommend Executive Washrooms for any event you may be hosting.