XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

244 | Naperville, IL

244 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2017

Andrew was wonderful to work with! He was very organized, and had affordable packages to chose from. We loved his artistic way with each photo, and gave plenty of options to chose! We were given a schedule prior to our day to review, and they were open to any suggestions throughout the night. We will be forever grateful of all the great memories they captured!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Anthony · Married on 03/18/2017

We booked XcitePhoto for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Andrew was extremely professional and friendly while remaining diligent throughout our special day to shoot all the photos we wanted.

The turnaround time for receiving our photographs was very quick and the work was fantastic. We didn't have to think about what he was doing at all on our wedding day which made the experience that much better. We can't thank XcitePhoto enough for capturing our memories on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Anna · Married on 11/25/2016

We used XcitePhoto for our wedding six months ago, and we couldn't be happier with Andrew's work. I had originally hired a different photographer but wasn't feeling 100% confident, and I switched to Andrew immediately after seeing the pictures he took for the wedding of a friend of mine. I was so impressed with his work and his original edits to his photos.

After meeting with Andrew and seeing even more of his work, my husband and I were 100% confident in booking him. The day of our wedding, Andrew arrived on time and did an awesome job getting all the pictures we wanted. He had the perfect balance of letting us direct things when there were specific pictures we wanted, but he also stepped in flawlessly whenever there was a lull, to give his own ideas for pictures (many of which ended up producing some of our favorite pictures of the night!). He was a total professional and made everyone feel comfortable-- he was very intuitive and seemed to learn people's personalities quickly and played off of that (he suggested some funny & endearing pictures with my brother based on knowing how goofy my brother was). He made sure to learn who was "important" at the wedding so he could make sure to get a lot of shots with those people.

He also did an incredible job capturing candids throughout the day/night; I was absolutely amazed at how many different moments he was able to capture throughout the night. When we got the pictures back, we were in awe of how many different shots Andrew took and the variety of angles he took them from-- he was somehow able to take pictures from all over the place, yet he was never in the way. He really captured the essence of our entire wedding and I have gotten so many compliments on our wedding pictures. From start to finish, Andrew went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding. We are SO glad we booked him!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Becky · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I used Xcitephoto for our engagement and wedding pictures. For our engagement pictures we needed to reschedule pictures a few times due to weather. Andrew was always flexible and quick to respond to reschedule. We did end up having our engagement pictures in the cold weather and Andrew was always willing to keep going!
    Andrew and his photography team on our wedding day did an amazing job. The attention to detail in the pictures is incredible. Andrew and his team were professional, prompt, and eager to capture every moment of our special day. At our wedding we also had the photo booth. The props that were provided were fun and different. Our guests were talking about how much fun they had in the photobooth and the pictures turned out great! I would highly recommend Xcitephoto to anyone looking for a photographer! They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Bree Ana · Married on 11/05/2016

Andrew & his team were extremely professional. They worked hard, kept busy, and captured many beautiful shots. The team handled a large wedding party with expertise and performed with a smile and sense of humor. Thanks for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

We used XcitePhoto for our wedding 3 months ago. We cannot express how pleased we are with our experience. Andrew and the rest of his team were extremely professional from the first consultation until the end of our wedding (and even post-wedding with getting our pictures). Leading up to the wedding, Andrew was available to answer every question we had. His pre-wedding form was very detailed and was comprised of questions we didn't even realized we should be asking. On the day of our wedding, Andrew helped coordinate with our other vendors to get pictures of everything going on. He took into account ideas/pictures we had requested and helped to make it happen. He was able to capture gorgeous pictures, without being directly in the way/view of our guests. We've received over 1000 pictures from our day and we love so many of them we had a difficult time picking pictures for our album. My husband and I would recommend Andrew/XcitePhoto for any wedding or event.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

We chose XcitePhoto for our wedding day photography and were grateful for how easy Andrew and his team made everything. Xcite offers a variety of photo options that are very fairly priced. Our photographers were awesome! They were so nice and easy to work with. They helped make the day go smoothly and captured all the photos that we wanted plus more! We absolutely love our wedding photos and highly recommend XcitePhoto! They are fantastic, professional, reliable and create beautiful memories through their photography.

Sent on 12/22/2016

We had a wedding on 10-14-16 and had two photographers and a videographer. Andrew and his staff were awesome! They were up for any photo that was requested and captured very special moments. The pictures were beyond amazing! I cannot express enough how great Xcite was and would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/08/2016

Andrew and the other photographer that worked with him were incredible for our wedding. They captured every special moment, and had great attention to detail. He was very professional, responsive, and was a very important part of our day!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kara · Married on 10/07/2016

We had Andrew as our photographer on our 10/7/16 wedding. I cannot even begin to describe how talented, professional, and amazing quality of his work. He is truly an amazing photographer and made us both so comfortable throughout our wedding process. He did both our engagement and wedding photos. Everyone still complements us on our engagement session. I cant wait to see what they say about our wedding photos! If you're looking for looking for an amazing photographer with artistic and beautiful quality, Andrew is definitely the one to choose. I was recommended him by a friend who used him for their wedding, and I'm so glad I went with him because I definitely don't feel any other photographers could have captured our beautiful day like Andrew did. 5 stars without a question!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

I would like to take a moment to compliment Xcite photography on a job well done and for making my husband and I wedding day amazing. We couldn't have asked for better professionals photographing our wedding. All of our photos turned out wonderful and we are extremely excited to use Xcite in the future for family photo sessions. It was extremely easy to communicate with Andrew, and he always made us feel comfortable in even the most hectic of times during our wedding planning. Andrew and his crew were very professional, humorous, and brought a great vibe and atmosphere to the biggest days of our lives. My husband and I are truly thankful for someone as passionate and dedicated as Andrew and his staff for making our special day EXTRA special.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/23/2016

Well the day has come and gone already! We just wanted to reach out and let you everyone know that Joe was absolutely incredible yesterday for the entire day. He had thoughts and ideas for pictures we never would have thought of that are truly going to capture the memories of our day better than we could have ever imagined. He was so patient throughout the entire day (and our families tend to be all over the place sometimes, so that was so much appreciated), and he just had an eye for everything he did. We could tell from the beginning that he had such an eye for everything from larger group photos, to just having us tilt our head a small amount to ensure he got the best possible shots. Even the reveal was done so beautifully. We are so grateful for everything he's done for us yesterday, and we will recommend Xcitephoto to anyone we know that is looking for a photographer in the future. You guys seriously knocked it out of the park, being so professional and truly capturing every moment that meant the most to us. Thanks again for everything, and we hope Joe had a good time and recognized how much we truly appreciate everything he did :-D

Tim & Miranda

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • quirkychrissy

Chrissy · Married on 09/16/2016

One of my friends used Xcite Photo for her wedding photography, and she told us how much she loved working with him. After meeting Andrew and seeing more of his work, we knew that we had found the perfect photographer for our wedding day. Andrew was easy to work with and super patient with my big, loud family! He started the day at my home with a gaggle of women running around like chickens without heads as we were getting ready. He took his time getting all the special details from the rings and shoes to invitations and special personalized gifts we received. Our first look was magical, and the whole day flew by so fast, I barely remembered anything. After looking at the photographs, though, the whole day was brought back to life. Every moment was preserved with the beautiful photography taken by Andrew and his team. I can't wait to see our wedding video and relive the whole day. The colors were vibrant and it was evident that Andrew has a really excellent eye for photography. I can't recommend him enough to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2016

We were so pleased with Andrew's work for our September wedding! We contracted for video only because we had already booked a photographer prior to meeting Andrew, but we wish he could have done both! As a bonus for us he was taking still photos throughout the day and put together a beautiful website for us to share them with our loved ones - https://xcitephoto.smugmug.com/Weddings/Lindsay-Brandon/n-ChjC9q/
    Our highlight video he did was perfect, I still watch it every day :) On the day of the wedding he was very professional, providing the right amount of direction for certain shots, but mostly I never knew he was there. His prices are unbeatable and he went above and beyond editing and organizing all our footage. I would highly recommend him !

Sent on 12/19/2016

dina · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrew and his team were incredible! They were very professional and the pictures were amazing! It was everything we anticipated and more, we couldn't of asked for a better team! A truly amazing job at capturing every detail and moment throughout the night. We will be sure to recommend Andrew and his team to all our friends and family! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

After seeing our friend’s great wedding photos that Xcite Photo took from May 2015, we decided to use them for our wedding in September 2016. Andrew and his staff took great memorable photos of our wedding of us and our guest. We also had the photo booth at our wedding which allowed our guest to dress up and take home a 4 x 6 photo that night of themselves. A lot of our guests enjoyed getting a normal size photo instead of the small strip of photos that some photo booths use. Andrew and his staff were very professional but made the experience fun. I love the different filters that they used on our photos. We are thrilled how excellent our wedding photos turned out.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Vanessa · Married on 08/28/2016

Andrew was the best possible fit for the most important night of our lives to date. We interviewed many photographers and were blown away with Andrews' presentation. He is very professional, but also extremely personable. He and his crew got along very well with our family and friends, treating everyone with the utmost respect. Andrew and his crew did an unbelievably great job from start to finish. We feel that he captured our day better than we could have ever thought. Andrew will absolutely be the first and second choice for any events moving forward.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2016

So many beautiful pictures to choose from, it was hard to pick our favorite. Andrew always answered our questions in a timely manner. Great service and value. Photo booth was a blast!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Jennaye2

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2016

It has been 3 months since my husband and I have said "I DO" and let me just say how It is insane how fast it goes by!!! I convinced my husband to go with me to the Complete Wedding Expo at the Pheasant Run in St. Charles and that is where we met Andrew. At first we grabbed a pamphlet not thinking we would actually call, but it honestly was one of the best decisions we did! It was intimidating to pick him at first because it seemed too good to be true. He has all 5 star reviews and his packages are amazing for what is included. Everything was smooth from the first initial meeting to the Engagement Photos and then to the BIG DAY! Andrew is the most patient person I have ever met! I really enjoyed the fact that he would answer any type of questions anytime by phone or email. It was great having a photographer whom was punctual with communication. The only thing I wished that would have went differently was NO rain. It might be good luck, but we missed a lot of photos I was wishing for the day of our Wedding. Regardless of the weather, I have the best memories in pictures because of Andrew and I can't wait to see our Wedding Video!!! I highly recommend Andrew from XCITE!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Maria · Married on 07/30/2016

Drew Dimonda/ XCITE Photo is an amazing photographer. He has been our photographer for three quinceaneras in our family, and is about to photograph my daughters wedding in October 2017. The quality of his work is excellent and truly artistic. His personality is very calming and he guides you through even the most stressful photo shoot. We highly recommend his services!
    - Mrs. Maria Reyes

Sent on 03/11/2017

Trisha · Married on 07/29/2016

My husband and I had Andrew as our photographer for our wedding (7/29/16) and he did an absolutely amazing job! Sadly, it was pouring on our wedding so it really put me in a sad mood because I wanted outdoor shots.. Thankfully, it did stop raining and Andrew was more than happy to drive to the location we wanted to take our outdoor shots and even with puddles of rain he did not complain. He made sure he was able to make my husband and I happy by taking many group photos and shots of just the bride and groom. Also, he told us at our consultation that it would take about 6 weeks to get our pictures back but it only took 3 weeks! I was VERY happy about that. I honestly don't think there was one thing we didn't like about him. The pictures he took of us all turned out great, he did awesome at telling us what to do since our bridal party wasn't very photogenic, and the price we paid was even wonderful. I highly recommend Andrew for Wedding/Engagement photos. You really can't go wrong with him. Thank you so much, Andrew! You're the bomb!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Our photography by Xcitephoto was one of the best parts of our wedding! My husband and I had Andrew as our photographer. We found Andrew first and recommended that our friends look into Xcitephoto for their wedding about a month before ours. We both booked with Xcitephoto and loved everything about it. It was so nice getting to meet with Andrew and his team before our wedding. I always had the confidence that they would do a great job and they definitely did!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2016

We could have not asked for a better photographer or team than Andrew and Xcite photo. Besides the gorgeous photos, he offered something I don't know we would have found with another photography- compassion and availability. The day before our wedding my mother fell and unfortunately split her lip, cracked her teeth, and had some facial discoloration. With the assistance our makeup artist and Andrew, they had my mother staying calm and you could hardly tell anything even happened. We all look at the photos and almost forget that there was even an incident.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2016

Andrew and his second photographer were absolutely great to work with!! From our engagement photos to the last photo of the wedding reception, Andrew & team were responsive, patient, and all-around professional. I am not the most photogenic but our photos turned out amazing. I am glad we went with XCITE Photo--I can't imagine having our day captured by anyone else!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Marcy · Married on 07/02/2016

Andrew did an amazing job with the photos for our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to how we wanted things done. When searching for our wedding photographer, we researched many different companies and selected Andrew based on our first meeting with him. We loved his work and the care he took to deliver unique photographs, and we instantly liked him. We felt his personality would be a good fit at our relatively small wedding. He did not disappoint us! Our wedding pictures turned out lovely. In reviewing them, we loved the variety of poses and photo finishes. In addition, he did a fantastic job of capturing all aspects of our special day. When we chose not to video our wedding, we wondered if we would be missing anything. We were extremely surprised to see all of the moments he was able to capture, as the photography was not intrusive at all. We were able to celebrate our special day with family and friends without feeling constantly on film; yet, we have an amazing number of photos of everything. Thanks to Andrew’s approach to shooting our wedding photographs, we feel that we did not miss a thing. We are very grateful to have selected Andrew as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/09/2016