Everything Dipped~ Fondue Bakery Reviews

4 | Temecula, CA

4 Reviews for Everything Dipped~ Fondue Bakery

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2011

The Cake Pops and balls were so moist and good. they were a hit ..

Sent on 04/20/2011

Angelita · Married on 09/18/2010

Everything dipped had my wedding favors tasting yummy, matching my decor, and delivered on time. Trina the owner was very accomodating and gave great attention to every detail of our order. Their cake pops were delicious and added an estra touch of beauty to our entry table. I would use Everything Dipped again for any event we had in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2011

Shayna · Married on 08/29/2010

The cake balls were a hit!! Everyone kept talking about them even after the wedding!! Everything dipped will definitely be who I call for my next party!! The customer service was outstanding and she was really flexible in meeting our needs!! Definitely a 5 star!!!! Can't wait to try all her other products!!!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Alice · Married on 10/05/2003

Everything Dipped will forever remain in my address book for amazingly scrumptious goodies. Their communication is just as superb as their yummy treats. The cake is moist and heavenly and their gift baskets are the best for gifting. The cake lollies make a magnificent wedding favor; one your guests will be talking about for a long time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2011