Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination Reviews

Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination 4
  • Martha

Martha Arcellana · Married on 03/17/2019

Better than the best

As a wedding planner and coordinator myself, I had very high expectations of my coordinator. Patty exceeded my expectations in every way. It was amazing having her on my wedding planning team. She made my entire wedding experience better than I had expected. Thanks to Patty, my husband and I had the most beautiful, relaxing, and easy-flowing wedding!! Hiring Patty was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made :-)

Sent on 04/02/2019

Loredana · Married on 06/14/2018

Absolutely outstanding service!

Everything felt so personal and dedicated to us, devoted to making our day as incredible as it could be. Patty worked with us to create something that fit into our budget, giving us multiple options and never pressured into something we felt uncomfortable with.
    I would recommend Every Last Detail over and over again.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • U

Ushnish · Married on 10/08/2016

First of I'll start with saying that for our Oct 8th wedding, we had a different wedding planner prior to meeting Patty and we made the very difficult choice of stopping working with this planner on Sep 16. Lets just say we had too many differences and it was just not working out. But as of 3 weeks before our actual wedding, we were contemplating replacing our planner with someone else, so you can imagine our panic,

We thought about it and decided to go ahead with Patty because we loved her energy and cheer just from speaking on the phone, also we seemed to click right away. We were even starting to plan and get things started on our very first call before even signing any contracts! She exactly understood what we were trying to achieve in our wedding flow and gave us exactly the advice we needed to fill in the missing gaps, and there were a lot of gaps considering we just 3 weeks to go!

When we met in person for the first time at our venue, she was able to rally together all the troops for this one day - caterer, photographer, florist - to figure out once and for all exactly what the flow would be, where and how all the furniture decor and flowers would be set up. We went from a state of total panic and fear at the possibility of a ruined wedding day to fully confident that everything would work out by the time we got to the day. That is a truly remarkable quality of a wedding planner which I cant stress enough.

For 2-3 weeks she worked with our vendors to iterate rapidly on the timeline and having it set in stone just 6 days before the day. On the day of the wedding the two of us barely spoke with her at all, we were too busy having fun with our guests while she kept everything going perfectly in the background.

I sincerely believe we could not have pulled off such a successful wedding day in such a short time under our circumstances without someone as competent, energetic, flexible and full of positive energy as Patty!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2016

Patty is AMAZING!!! Best wedding planner ever! I found Patty from a Google search because I knew that I was going to need help pulling everything together come day of.. After seeing her website and how thorough and detailed it was I knew I wanted to set up a phone consultation. Patty got back to my inquiry immediately and we had a phone call the next evening! After talking with her I knew I wanted her to be our coordinator! Just talking with her she brought up so many things that I hadn't even thought about and also money saving ideas. She was so detailed I just loved it!

I chose the day of services, which she came
    on two months in advance. I can't say enough how awesome Patty is, she responds so quickly to all of my emails, had great suggestions, also how to repurpose things come day of so we didn't have to rent so many things.. (Saving money.. Yes please!!!). Patty was so on top of things and got into communication right away with all the vendors and took care of any communication so I didn't have to! This saved me a lot of time and also stress. Patty helped us pull off the dream wedding we had envisioned! It was a FUN, stress-free day!! I didn't have to worry about anything which was so amazing!

Her detailed day of timeline was just amazing and went so smoothly. She went above and beyond, I can't say thank you enough. Seriously if you are looking for a wedding planner do not hesitate.. Give her a call! Patty and ELD team we love you and thank you again for all of your help!! Best day ever, May 28th 2016!

Tiffany and John

Sent on 06/07/2016

Tiffany.
    You were an absolute dream bride to plan for and I'm so happy your wedding day exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - we greatly appreciate it. We wish you and John a lifetime of happiness.

Hugs!

Camille · Married on 05/14/2016

I don’t even know where to begin with this woman...Words cannot express how helpful Patty was throughout the year we took planning my dream wedding. She was referred to be by a good friend of mine who also hired her to plan a perfect wedding.

First and foremost I want you all to know that I’m a complete control freak and have a certain way of doing everything up to my standards. I met with Patty on a few occasions and she basically made me feel like she could handle it all and I was not to worry or stress about a thing. I described my vision to her and she got to it.

She contacted all the vendors and requested quotes. She found me options and never pushed me once in a certain direction but definitely found me the best of the best!

She created timelines for us, vendor info, listed balances that were due and when. Sh just went above and beyond for us. There was never a question in my mind as to whether this could all be pulled off or not. This isn’t just her job, but it’s her passion and it clearly shows.

The wedding day was so chaotic and with a million people but each detail and request I had, was taken care of and the day went perfectly.
    I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful celebration and how smoothly it ran.

She arranged a limo to take us back to the resort at the end of the night and went out of her way to load each and every item I owned, including our gifts, cards and any decor we owned, into my car, then drove it over to drop off at our resort.

I could spend all day going into EVERY LAST DETAIL of what she did for us but overall, but that’s her job :)

WE couldn’t be happier to have hired her and would do it again in a heartbeat! It’s obvious we love throwing parties and will definitely use Patty each and every time!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination 5
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination 6
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination 7
    Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination 8

Holly · Married on 04/15/2016

I cannot thank Patty and her team enough for all the hard work that was evident at my wedding, allowing me to enjoy my special day. We were married at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley and this was a destination for us. I hired her for the "month of" services, but she willingly helped me out in finding vendors from the area, etc, before this time period. I reached out to Patty for a lot of suggestions, ideas, and any other details that I needed to discuss. She was very responsive and if there were any questions that I had that she couldn't answer immediately, she asked the right people to find out the answer. She was very organized and made sure the day ran smoothly. Like she had told me, it would be a blur and go by very fast, but I was so glad I had entrusted her to make sure my wedding was a success. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

There are not enough good things to say about Patty and her team at ELD! My husband and I were married in early November of 2015 at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley, CA. We chose the start to finish package and boy was it worth every penny!

We started the planning process with her from Seattle over the phone, and from the very first conversation Patty made us feel secure, in control, and totally supported. We were worried that being out of state would prevent us from having the wedding we wanted, but Patty pulled it all together for us. Our fall/autumn themed wedding came to fruition purely through Patty's guidance. She asked us to send her pictures of our ideas from pinterest and the like, and she connected us with all the fabulous vendors. She gave us choices for vendors who she worked with and trusted, then we would pick who meshed best with our personalities and vision. This gave us a huge sense of control but also helped to do away with the worry about not knowing which vendors were worth working with.

Every vendor that Patty connected us with was top notch, and she always respected our opinions and budget. She ALWAYS took the time to respond to our numerous questions via email and phone calls. As time got closer to the wedding date, she kept us on schedule and made sure all the tasks were completed for decor, vendors' contracts etc. We got to worry about the fun things while she took care of all the behind the scenes details, including reading the fine print and understanding all the vendor contracts.

We ended up with a beautiful wedding that was EXACTLY what we had pictured in our heads. Patty made our family and friends feel comfortable and welcome, and her judgment was absolutely spot on. My husband and I had a blast at our wedding because we knew that Patty and her team had everything in hand. I can't recommend her enough to prospective brides and grooms. She is everything a couple needs to have the perfect wedding. Thank you Patty!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Oh my goodness where do I start? Patty and her team are amazing. I hired Patty because I had no idea what to do. We talked on the phone and via email and she was able to get a good feel for my (and my husband’s) personality. From there she kept me on track with emails that contained timelines and she steered me in directions for vendors. What’s great is that she didn’t force me at all to hire any of the vendors that she suggested. She just merely advised that she had worked with them before and could vouch for their service. I ended up hiring a photographer that she didn’t know and she was more than willing to call and talk to the photographer and quiz them to make sure that they knew their stuff prior to me signing any type of contract. She really does just want the best for her brides and grooms. If I ever had a question I would just email her and she would get back to me pretty quickly. For the day of stuff, her helper was Carol and they made that day stress free for me. They made sure that the groom and groomsmen were all ready to go when they were supposed to be, sewed a bridesmaid into her dress (I think that’s what happened, everyone was very secretive about it haha), took care of 3 large dogs, setup all the décor, and made sure that all the vendors knew where they were supposed to be. I couldn’t even began to fathom the disaster my wedding would have been if I hadn’t hired a wedding planner. Team ELD definitely made my wedding day a day that will be hard to forget because it truly was amazing.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! It was our pleasure to be their throughout your planning journey. It was especially awesome hanging with the pups and seeing them walk down the aisle as well as they witnessed their pet-parents tie the knot.

Working with you both, as well as your bridesmaids, G-men and the kids, was an absolute honor and pleasure. Many hugs and much love to you all!

Meg · Married on 07/04/2015

Robert and I got married on July 4, 2015, and what a day it was! Just the idea of the 4th conjures up images of celebrations, and without Patty Speirs and her team of minions at ELD Weddings, we could not have done half of what we wanted. She coordinated a 15-piece Civil War Brass Band, a two-craft bi-plane flyover, antiques, flags, flower bowls, boxed lunches, and a zillion DIY details into an event that we have heard was the "best wedding ever!" Our detailed, root beer flavored vision of history/wedding was brought to life in a memorable way, and I am so glad we had her. Thanks so much, Patty!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Christina · Married on 05/05/2015

I have never written a review before but Patty is well deserving of one! She is excellent, I couldn't have done this without her. Brilliant ideas and things I never even thought about doing. She becomes your best bud, in fact, I miss you already Patty and it's only been a week!! The wedding day went off without a hitch, in fact she may have even made it sunny outside for us :)

Sent on 05/13/2015

I was so happy I went with Every Last Detail for my " day of" event planner. Patty was so great to work with. She is very professional, knows the in's and out's of various venues and is so organized its great! She will remind you of every last detail for your wedding!! I chose the "day of" package and she began to help me 2 months before my wedding date. Although I was emailing her constantly before that she was so prompt in getting back to me. Patty was so wonderful and helpful during our wedding day. She made everything run smoothly day of. I couldn't of asked for anything more. She was so flexible with me using my friends in the event business for my vendors. She worked with each one of them independently and made sure they had all their paperwork in order for our venue. Thank you Patty for everything.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Carol · event on 02/07/2015

Luncheon for 32 at localrestaurant. Every last detail ---PERFECTION!!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination's reply:

Thanks Carol. Always a pleasure to plan for you and Carl.

Takehiro · Married on 10/18/2014

Where do I begin. First, I should say this is my first ever review/feedback ever so I may not do this right but I'm just going to lay it all out.
    Patty Speirs and her Every Little Detail team were phenomenal in every way. I cannot thank them enough.
    Little bit of background. Both my wife and I were/are living in Japan and found our dream wedding destination to be at the Pebble Beach Golf Course in California. 16 hour time difference, 5500 miles away, we were quite worried. Patty made it all work out. Her ability to plan using her big fat 3 ring binder is truly something, but her character to go an extra step to make things just perfect for everyone, is what makes her special. (She started to learn Japanese for our guests a year before our wedding date!!) If you want a stress free planning for your wedding choose Patty Speirs and her team and you cannot go wrong!
    I can't thank you enough Patty! ありがとう!日本に遊びに来てください!お待ちしています!

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 08/09/2014

Through Every Last Detail I worked with Patty Spiers, contracting her "Day of" Wedding Coordination Services. I did most of the wedding planning myself from across the country, so I really needed someone with boots on the ground to help me hash out the details. To top it off, I had never been to a wedding before, so I didn't have real world experience seeing what even happens at weddings! Patty was EXTREMELY responsive and helpful with the minutest of details: thinking of things I would have never considered to make sure things ran smoothly. She took care of everything so I didn't have a care in the world on my big day: and that's saying something because I am a known compulsive worrier/stress monkey. I have no complaints and I was very satisfied. Patty was a delight to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination's reply:

Thanks so much Siohban. This was so sweet of you. It was our pleasure to bring your vision to life and wish you and Nate continued love and adventures.

Cheers!
    Team ELD

We were all grateful for the wonderful job Patty Speirs at Every Last Detail did as our wedding coordinator. From the minute we met her we knew we were in good hands. She gave us confidence that all would be well. She provided the perfect amount of guidance, top-notch referrals (Nancy's flowers especially!), hands on hard work with our set up, a calm presence throughout the day and the ability to execute our plans in decor, set up, putting out the favors and s'mores bar, and all of the other decorative displays. She also went over and above by bringing in the rosemary and lavender from her garden. It added such a personal touch. Also she was perfectly prompt in all of our correspondence and always available to us. She provided exactly the help we needed to coordinate all of the tiny details involved from the rehearsal all the way through to the cleanup. All of our "stuff" was organized efficiently. It was a breeze to collect it the next day. We highly recommend Every Last Detail for planning an event.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Dear Nettie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your graciousness was noted by all. I look forward to working with you on future celebrations. - Patty

Lynee · Married on 02/08/2014

Patty was always available to me and responded to countless emails throughout the planning process. She had great suggestions and helped me fine tune my ideas. I am so glad that I hired her as my coordinator... Our wedding day is such a beautiful memory! Patty and her ELD team were a big part of making our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Lynee'. It was an absolute pleasure to create your magical day with you.

Much Love,

Kristal · Married on 11/12/2013

Patty is the ultimate professional and I am so lucky I found her, and hired her! I am certain that without her, my day wouldn't have been nearly as smooth or stress free, not to mention beautiful. She executed my vision perfectly. She made sure "every last detail" was taken care of and I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing. From day one, she was extremely quick to get back to me via email and she answered any and all of my inquiries throughout the wedding planning process. I highly recommend Patty. She is organized, friendly, and downright awesome! Thanks again, Patty! Xoxo

Sent on 12/04/2013

Ramon · Married on 10/13/2013

Wonderful, fantastic, superb, excellent!!! About a month ago my wife and I had the pleasure of having Patty and her ELD team as our coordinators for our wedding at the Carmel Mission and reception at the Intercontinental Hotel. We contracted with Patty for the day of services which included her coming on board 2 months prior to the wedding. From the minute she came onboard Patty was on it, she made sure that no detail was spared! Prior to Patty coming on my wife did as much as the planning as we could but as we learned we could not avoid the inevitable wedding prep stress due to things outside of our control and that's where Patty came it and took the bull by horns to remedy some of that stress. Patty helped us with our event timeline and made sure that each vendor knew where they fell in the timeline. Patty also provided us with her recommendations for certain vendors in the area such as the limo services and even after we contracted with the limo she followed up with them to remind them that they had forgotten to apply our discount. One story that we must share pertains to the Carmel Mission and the Mariachi that Patty made happen. We had originally thought about having a mariachi band play during the wedding mass but to our understanding the Mission did not allow such music to be played inside of the Mission. Fortunately since Patty was already familiar with the rules of the Mission she proposed the idea of having the mariachi play outside of the mission as soon as the wedding mass was complete and as soon as we walked outside of the Mission's door. Patty informed us that this was technically allowed by the Mission as per their rules. Without Patty's input we would not have known this and we would not of had this special treat for our guests after the wedding ceremony. Thanks Patty! I highly recommend Patty and her ELD team to anyone looking to get married in Monterey or in any of their service areas.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Larissa · Married on 09/14/2013

We hired Patty as our day-of coordinator and she and her team were everything we hoped for and way more. We hired a lot of our vendors based on Patty's recommendations and all of them were absolutely fabulous. Patty responded extremely promptly to countless emails from me in the month before the wedding and was 100% on top of everything. She thought of so many details that we would never have considered. The day of the wedding, we had multiple crazy components to the wedding and Patty and her team helped the day run so unbelievably smoothly. We couldn't be more happy that we hired her. Thank you Patty for helping make our day amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Patty and her team were such a HUGE help and we couldn't have had the wedding we did without them! Everything turned out even better than we thought! From the food, to the band, to the ambience…it all came together so great! Every Last Detail is an AMAZING group to work with and they can definitely make your dreams come true!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Kyle · Married on 06/08/2013

Patty was more than my wife and I could have asked for. She took all of the pressure off of us and let us and our guests enjoy our special day. She was even kind enough to pick up our dog for the wedding and bring her back to the day care center right after the ceremony all while being back in record time for cocktail hour and the reception! You can't get better than Patty and her amazing team!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Janeane · Married on 12/01/2012

Patty Speirs of Every Last Detail .... COVERS Every Last Detail !!!
    She & her team were a joy, pleasure & a relief to have in place the day of our daughter's wedding... From start to finish the wedding went very smoothly. Our timeline flowed with no hiccups ( that I'm aware of) As Mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy every minute of my daughter's day. I had total confinence in Patty's team, assuring our vendors arrived on time. All guests were greeted & treated with the highest level of respect & kindness!!
    She went over & beyond to assure an amazing experience for ALL!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Brian · Married on 11/24/2012

I worked with Patty as the wedding planner for a wedding I officiated (actually it was our third wedding together). I am really pleased with her level of service and professionalism - she doesn't skip a beat. As an officiant, she sends me reminders of milestone dates, asks for a copy of the ceremony, makes sure the marriage license is ready to sign and advises the witnesses to meet with me. She is on top of it all and does it with a dose of humor - keeping everyone happy and smiling.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Ram · Married on 11/10/2012

I own a restaurant in San Jose called The Mynt Indian Restaurant. I had the utmost pleasure and fortune of working with Patty Speirs, the owner of Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination to host a wedding catering in Carmel. We do lot of large scale wedding reception caterings and in my experience, I haven't worked with anyone better than Patty! Not only Patty and her staff is incredible through with all the DETAILS, the planning before the event, she is super sweet and easy to work with. I would recommend Patty to all my customers and it would be a blast to work with her staff.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Justin · Married on 09/15/2012

I was the trumpet player contracted on the Lomanto / Tilley Wedding 9/15/12 in Hollister, CA. This was the first time I worked with Patty Speirs and Every Last Detail. Every last detail was covered. Everything was very well organized and structured, with all of the details finely structured. IThis was my first time working with Every Last Detail. t was beautiful wedding, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2012