Events with Delia-Anne Reviews

4 | Leesburg, VA

4 Reviews for Events with Delia-Anne

Caitlyn M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Great experience

Delia-Anne was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at Riverside on the Potomac and she was seriously the MVP of our wedding. I'm not sure what we would have done without her! From answering all of our million questions in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, providing recommendations, organizing all of the vendors and timeline, and handling mini-emergencies on the day-of (like finding 120 champagne glasses on short notice and fixing the bustle on my dress 5x during the reception). She was great to work with!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • cortlynn

Cortlynn · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Coordinator

Delia- Anne was amazing to work with! I don't think that our wedding would have been the same without her! She went above and beyond. On top of being super organized, she is so sweet and helpful. I basically planned the wedding by myself and all her guidance and suggestions was so needed. She always responded to my sometimes late or early texts almost immediately and never seemed annoyed by any of my questions. On the day of my wedding, some of my decorations were left at home and she quickly came up with a plan without any hesitation. She made everything flow so nicely without any hiccups. We had so many compliments on how well run the wedding was. I would give her 10 stars if I could! She made my dream wedding that much better!! Thank you Delia-Anne!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Janet G. · Married on 11/03/2018

Gilmartin/Grove Wedding 3 Nov 3018

My daughter’s wedding came off without a hitch at Riverside of the Potomac, in Leesburg, VA. Delia-Anne handled everything! She was just a pleasure, and she took care of everything and I mean everything, from organizing the bride, to getting all our touches/table settings, helping to seat over 200 people, and placing our decorations our beautifully. I highly recommend Delia-Anne as your events coordinator, she is talented, direct, and knows her business!! Thank you Delia-Anne

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely helpful

Delia-Anne was so down to earth and easy to work with as our day-of-coordinator. She really took our ideas into consideration while always providing feedback from her experience in a respectful and professional way. She was a huge reason why our wedding day went so smoothly and definitely gave us the peace of mind that all the small details were taken care of so we could focus on the most important part of the day, getting married! For a bride who really had no clue about wedding prep, Delia-Anne's suggestions and planning tools were extremely helpful to feel like I was on top of my planning. Her diligence in contacting vendors in the week leading up to the the wedding day was so helpful and took a lot of the pressure off of me while I was trying to finalize other details. Overall, I would definitely recommend Delia-Anne!

Sent on 10/31/2018