Events in a Box Reviews

21 | Durham, NC

21 Reviews for Events in a Box

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

I just finished using the iWedding services and it really helped me to jump start my wedding planning and helped me save a lot of money! Thank you so much Chantel! You are the best!

Events in a Box's reply:

Hey Jennifer! I am so happy to hear that. The reason I created the iWedding Consulting was to help wedding couples at any point of their planning process in a cost effective way without skipping on quality service.

Julianna · Married on 05/26/2018

I used their online wedding for 3 weeks and i was very pleased with their services. I was able to get my timelines and vendors done more effectively than I could on my own.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Lecole · Married on 05/12/2018

Ohheeemmggeee. She does such a wonderful job and I loved every minute with her! She helped me make my day as perfect as it could get. She did amazing with the flowers, decorations the whole shebang! It was so amazing working with her and I highly recommend giving her a call!

Events in a Box's reply:

Thanks Lecole! It was such a pleasure working with you and doing what I love at the same time. Good luck with your move and new job!!

Anya · Married on 04/07/2018

I enjoyed working with Chantel so much!! She made sure that she listened to me and my wants but she also kept me grounded and kept my on task. I started off by using her iWedding services first and then I was so happy with her that I signed up for full service. She's amazing!!

Events in a Box's reply:

Hello Anya! Thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the flow and ease of being able to use both our iWedding services and then able to switch over to full service. You were able to experience the seamless ease of our services and Congratulations!

Mike · Married on 04/01/2018

The wedding was beautiful and the planner was an absolute professional. Very happy with everything!

Events in a Box's reply:

Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure to work with you two!! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with my services!

Sheila · Married on 02/24/2018

Chantel is AWESOME! My experience could not have been better. She made my wedding even more memorable with all of the extra attention she gave to every detail.

Events in a Box's reply:

Thank you Sheila!! I know that it was important to you for your second wedding to be just as important and memorable as your first and at the same time reflect how you have grown and changed as a person. I am happy to hear that I was able to accomplish that for you!

Emma · Married on 02/14/2018

I was so incredibly happy with the service provided, so professional, friendly and will go the extra mile to make your dream wedding come true! I can't express enough how grateful we are! I'll be recommending to everyone I know. Thank you again.

Events in a Box's reply:

Hey Emma! Thanks for the review! I strive to make sure that your day is everything you envision and that your only responsibility is to be in the moment and enjoy your day!

Ken · Married on 09/27/2017

Chantel is someone who is very professional in her work. Chantel is willing to go above and beyond to help her clients needs in meeting there demands to have what she states as a glamourous event. I recommend anyone who wants to have a party or get married to try Events in a Box, you will not be disappointed!!

Events in a Box's reply:

Thank you Ken! it was such a pleasure to plan this wedding with you and John. You two are a great couple and a lot of fun. I'm happy to hear that I was able to make your day special.

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2016

Chantel was really amazing!! She went above and beyond. I couldn't be happier with her service.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2013

My wedding was beautiful and Chantel with Events in a Box was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Sashir · Married on 06/22/2013

Chantel and all the staff at Events in a box did an outstanding job. I could not have had the best wedding ever without their help. I high recommend Events in a Box for weddings or any of your event planning needs. They are the best.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/14/2012

Hiring Chantel was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! We had her for 6 weeks before the wedding and she made everything so easy and seamless. She has a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with.f I couldn't believe how low stress the last few weeks were with her help. On the day of, she took care of everything we needed and when our videographer didn't show, she got another one to come and took care of it so well that I didn't even know it was happening! Her assistant was amazing as well and was so helpful to me while I was getting ready on the big day. They both took care of things that I wouldn't have even realized needed doing until it was too late... they are certainly worth the money!!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Tiffany · Married on 11/18/2011

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!! Chantel was truly amazing. She definitely met and surpassed my expectations. To be honest, early in the planning process I though that wedding planners were a waste of money. Chantel DEFINITELY proved me wrong!! I can't imagine my day being as beautiful or as completely flawless as it was if it wasn't for her. She is perfect with details and can improvise on the fly. She has the best ideas that are within budget and absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend that anyone who is skeptical like I once was to give Events in a Box a try. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2011

Events in a Box did an incredible job making our ideas into reality. Chantel was always positive and smiling and was essential to making our day perfect! We are so happy that we hired her!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/25/2010

Chantel listened to what I wanted & delivered!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Yvonne · Married on 03/07/2009

Chantel was absolutely amazing!! Although she was only hired to be our Day of Coordinator, she was there for us (me) every step of the way! Her schedule was usually flexible, and it’s nothing I couldn’t ask her to do. She cleared her schedule days before our wedding so that she would be available for ANYTHING I needed her to do. She always had an open mind and open heart…and great ideas! We remained in constant communication, and she made sure that I did not have a worry came our wedding day!!

Sent on 07/26/2010
  • I

Ivette · Married on 10/21/2011

Chantel was awesome! She is more than a wedding planner; she really gets down to the smallest details and makes wedding planning fun and affordable. Her decor ideas were great and helped me stay on track with my budget. Plus she is so friendly and fun to work with. I highly recommend her as your next wedding planner.

Sent on 11/08/2011

T · Married on 03/13/2010

Chantel is truly amazing. She is such a sweetheart and we're so glad she was there to make our day run smoothly.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2013

I hired Events in a Box about a year and a half in advance of my wedding. Chantel provided a number of useful referrals for vendors and suggestions to smooth the planning phase. Her enthusiasm for the project was high from the start which I very much appreciated, and her assistant Maisha (for the big day final preparations) was worth her weight in gold! She was on the spot with fixes for every little snag we hit in getting ready and her calm expertise was exactly what we needed.

My only qualm was that a few times during planning, as various things needed to be settled, I felt the need to prompt Chantel to move forward when, as the experienced event planner, she should have been prompting me instead.

Overall she was a tremendous resource with her knowledge of venues, vendors, and etiquette. Her guidance was a wonderful aid which very much enhanced my event.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jeanine · Married on 10/01/2011

Chantel and her team were very helpful in getting everything ready on the day of the wedding, taking away a lot of stress and worry. We did most every ourselves, so to have someone day of who knew what she was doing and helped to have everything run smoothly was a necessity and her team did it well.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I was very disappointed in Chantel. She was late to the rehearsal. Then acted like she didn't want to be there and had no idea what to do. If it wasn't for our minister we wouldn't of had a rehearsal. The day of the wedding I don't know what she did. The florist had to set EVERYTHING up. She directed us down the aisle but after the ceremony it was few and far between that we saw her. As for the video, it was horrible and she should be ashamed to give that to someone and call it a video, much less charge $600 for it. BEWARE!

Sent on 01/25/2014