Events Impossible, LLC Reviews

View more information

• Dan
    Dan K. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We had the wonderful COVID experience planning our wedding. This was our third date and our venue fell through a couple of weeks before our wedding. At the time we didn't have a coordinator so we reached out to Events Impossible to see if they would be up for the challenge and they definitely succeeded!

We worked with Brandi and she was absolutely amazing. You would have never known our wedding was planned in a couple weeks time. Everything looked gorgeous, everyone had a great time and my wife and I had zero stress on our wedding day. Everything went flawlessly.

We highly recommend Events Impossible and have nothing but great things to say!
    Dana M. Married on 10/03/2020

They Make Things Happen!

We were married on September 6th, 2020. I was convinced that it wasn't going to happen (COVID-19) and that we needed to postpone, but Shelly and Brandi helped us rework everything (and I mean everything) to follow COVID guidelines and make our wedding a beautiful success! From helping us find new vendors, creating our gorgeous arch, putting together the wedding parties bouquets, to constantly keeping me calm, these women had our backs!
    Shelly and Brandi are fun, brilliant and extremely creative. Hiring them was honestly the best decision we made, aside from saying "I do"!

Dana and Ryan
  • Kayla
    Kayla T. Married on 07/18/2020

Creative and flexible!

Brandi and Shelly were very creative when it came to an outdoor covid wedding! They decorated my backyard - making it look like a wedding wonderland! The wedding could not have looked better. The ladies wrote out day before and day of coordinations, met me at the hotel, assisted in “walking down the aisle training” and made our special day less stressful than it would have been without them! Highly recommend.
    Shannon B. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience

Events impossible made my wedding dreams come true! I was getting close to my wedding day and realized I needed more help, so I reached out to them. They were amazing right from the start! From the initial meeting to the day of my wedding, they were always positive and assured me that we could make it all happen. The biggest thing I needed them for was set up and coordination on the day of the wedding. They were there on time, met with the vendors and got everything set up beautifully! We had to make some last-minute changes due to the weather and they handled it with ease. The day ran on schedule and everything was so amazing! It was the best choice I made to hire them and eased my stress knowing they had it all handled. I absolutely could not have done it without them! I know I said this so many times already but I cannot thank you enough! I could not have done it all without your help and you truly made our day perfect. Best decision I made to hire you guys!
    Courtney Married on 08/20/2017

Incredible Experience!!!

We had the most amazing destination beach wedding a girl could ever ask for because of these ladies! Everything was absolutely perfect and we didn’t have to worry about anything. All of the little details a bride would normally be concerned with were taken care of by these ladies. The programs, ceremony arch, bridesmaid flowers, table centerpieces, groomsmen bow ties, everything. After the ceremony they were able to conduct a 9 point bustle on my dress while removing my veil and putting in starfish hair pins! Everything was done so quickly and efficiently that I didn’t feel like I was missing any of the party or time with my guests. It was the most amazing day and we couldn’t have done it without them. I highly recommend their services!

- Courtney and Jerry, August 2017
    Megan G. Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing women!

Events Impossible is absolutely outstanding! Brandi and Shelly are so sweet, extremely attentive and super flexible. They do anything possible to ensure your day is exactly how you picture and they go above and beyond to ensure a stress-free wedding. They’ve got plenty of experience to bring a fresh perspective and are ALWAYS available for phone calls/texts/zoom chats whenever you need.