Events by Wanda Reviews

8 | Garner, NC

8 Reviews for Events by Wanda

1 User photo

Kim · Married on 07/19/2019

Great experience! Beautiful decorations with love in every detail.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Betty · Married on 06/15/2019

I found that Wanda's wedding planning business is very unique (exceptional created displays of beautiful table setting). Her business always put that special and exceptional personal touch to all of her designs. Awesome and breath-taking!

• F

Flowers · Married on 10/20/2018

My Daughter's Wedding

Wanda really Brings your Event to Life! Wanda is a Perfectionist! Wanda is Extremely Conscience about her work and does an Impeccable job on every detail. I was truly Amazed and knew from beginning to end that my daughter and I had chosen the right person for this most memorable event. Thanks Wanda for a Job Well Done!!! Hope you are available for our next event!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Trizha F. · Married on 10/20/2018

WOW! She is truly talented!

Mrs Wanda and her team not only exceeded expectations, she truly brought my ideas/Pinterest board lol into life! She executed each detail with professionalism as well as with intricate class and style! She is truly gifted and I could have not chosen a better wedding planner!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Events by Wanda's reply:

Trizha when I saw you in your wedding dress I cried as though you were my daughter! You and the entire wedding party were absolutely stunning, and I never knew navy and gold could look so good! Thank you again for allowing us to help bring your dream to life!

Regina · Married on 05/06/2018

She was very professional and her decorating was great!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Angela · Married on 05/06/2018

Wanda was imply amazing. She helped me plan my daughter’s wedding within just 30 days! Wanda was very accommodating, even after hours. She was always upbeat, and made sure that every detail was to our liking. Wanda decorated our venue beautifully. We were very impressed with her creativity. Wanda treated us like family. You could tell that she truly cares and values her clientsI highly recommend her to plan your event. She is an awesome person and does ex dent work!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Coprecia · Married on 05/05/2018

Events by Wanda made our dreams come true. More than what we asked for. Very professional and will work until your dreams come true.

Glenda · Married on 03/18/2017

I have had three events that Wanda has done fantastic and awesome job. Baby shower, my daughter's wedding and just finished an event celebrating my sisters 60th birthday party. My guest at all events have been so impressed and have never seen this level of decorations, style and elegance. You will not be disappointed in Wanda's ideas, creativity and professionalism. She puts her all in her work and love as she prepares for you to sit back and enjoy your special occasion.