58 Reviews for Events by Satra

Event Design (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
58 Events by Satra Reviews

Satra was an absolute dream to work with! When we met again about a month before my wedding I had told Satra I had gotten a large job promotion, was commuting from Walnut Creek to Burlingame and had multiple emails and calls to take daily. I asked that if anything was majorly important to of course include me but try and handle as much communication between my vendors as possible since I was drowning in emails already. She over performed and did an outstanding job! I was never worried or felt like I wasn't in the loop, thankfully my mom helped step in for me and worked with Satra on some communication and details but Satra made everything so easy. Confirming meetings with my venue, set up times with vendors and detail changes that honestly I would have forgotten to do. On our wedding day she was such a calming force that made me and my entire wedding party/family at ease. She truly made sure my husband and I were taken care of on our wedding day, speciality cocktails in hand and appetizers waiting for us while we took more pictures after the ceremony. I felt like I didn't have to think about anything because Satra was already on top of it. She communicated with all of my vendors and we had no issues with anything that day. Thank you Satra for all of your hard work.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra is an incredible wedding planner! She put out flames before I even knew about them and made my wedding experience so relaxing and fun! She handled any problem that came her way with grace and had a calmness to her that really helped me enjoy the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend Satra to any future bride!

Profile Picture natalie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Satra is basically the greatest! I was initially a little scared to get a wedding planner because I'm pretty laid back and didn't want to feel stressed out about every detail/etc - and Satra was clearly the greatest choice. She is so relaxed and fun that everything seemed so easy. She totally understood our desire to keep things chill and easy. Satra handled so many of the small details and vendor coordination. She was excellent in coming up with fun ideas that fit our vibe. On the big day everything went so smoothly and basically the whole day was just fun. I would recommend Satra 110%! She is professional and most importantly friendly and kind, which made her a joy to work with. Thanks for everything!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The first time I met with Satra regarding my big day, we immediately connected. She made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. When I had questions, she always responded right away and provided different options for my needs based on my budget. During the rehearsal, I was able to leave my table numbers, menus and favors at the location so that I did not have to haul them around on my big day. When I arrived at the location on the big day, I was surprised to see that the reception was completely set up by Satra. I had no idea that she was going to set up everything for us. She definitely went above and beyond. Throughout the entire reception, she always came by to check up on my husband and I. She wanted to make sure we had everything we needed and that the night was going according to plan.
I cannot say enough amazing things about Satra. All brides worry about everything that could go wrong on your wedding day but with Satra helping me, I knew that everything was going to be fine. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.
Thank you so much for everything Satra!

Profile Picture Thuyly, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stay relaxed: Satra will take care of unforeseen situations with a very professional and calm manner.
Your wedding will be the event of your dreams with satra on your team.
(I was the mother of the Bride.)

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Satra. She's very responsive and resourceful. Couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture User7064580, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Satra! She did the most tremendous job planning my wedding from start to finish. Not only was the wedding itself dreamy and a total blast, but the work she did leading up to the big day made the process of planning a wedding absolutely pleasurable and worry free!

She had a calm and meticulous demeanor that made her easy to trust with all of the details. She was also great to collaborate with because she responded quickly and thoroughly to my many, many emails.

She has great design taste, and makes sure to highlight the bride and groom's tastes and personalities. For instance, my groom requested a "gansta" wedding cake, so Satra set us up with the most "gansta" bakery in SF! She was consistently spot on with her recommendations of vendors. I didn't feel the need to shop around. I almost always went with Satra's first pick for our taste and budget.

I highly recommend enlisting Satra's help if you are planning a wedding in the bay area!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Thanks to Satra's calm, organized and creative professionalism we were able to truly enjoy our special day. We absolutely loved working with Satra and her team! She kept us on track, helped us with all the details-big and small- and always with s kind, positive attitude. She is a true professional!! I will be forever grateful for her assistance in planning and orchestrating what could have been a very stressful event!

Profile Picture JODI, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Non-Religious

What can I say? 100% and 5/5. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! And it was all due to Satra and her team! Thank you so much, Satra - I can't thank you enough! She made everything come together so perfectly and kept us to our timeline (at a venue where we were using all the indoor rooms and outdoor spaces, with about 300 guests). There was a lot of (intentional) movement of the different phases of our wedding day/reception, and Satra executed perfectly! I booked Satra for her month-of and day-of package. She was helpful in recommending any vendors I was considering, but I started working with Satra from the point of our venue walk-through (about 1.5 months before the wedding). She used Google Sheets/Drive with us which made everything so easy to keep track of and organized. In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Satra was so helpful in vendor communication and all the little details I would have never thought of. She is SO organized (and as someone who really appreciates organization) Satra is unbelievable. Honestly, she made the few weeks leading up to the wedding so much less stressful! And for the wedding day, she made it stress-free! We had so much family around for our pre-ceremony photos, getting-ready, etc. and she was beyond wonderful in communicating with everyone (guests, family, and vendors) on the day-of. I did not have to worry about a thing! Satra is so calm (she has such a wonderful presence) and she handled every situation impeccably. Her suggestions and solutions (even in the last minute) were perfect. Satra has fantastic relations with vendors - which I will tell you as a bride makes ALL the difference in the world! And that excellent vendor relationship she has with others really showed in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day as EVERYTHING went so perfectly (and stuck with the timeline!) Seriously Satra, I could go on and on about ya - lol!

Book Satra. She's the best in the business. End of story.

Profile Picture Sahar, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra came extremely highly recommended from a friend who also worked with her on her wedding, and we could not feel luckier to have found her! From the start, Satra was warm, responsive, and incredibly organized, which made us feel very at-ease. She knew all the right questions to ask to craft a wedding day that was exactly what we wanted, and was a wealth of creative solutions for all parts of our wedding, from ideas about décor to options for the flow of events. Her demeanor is the perfect mix of friendly calm and razor-sharp, detail-oriented precision, which is exactly what every bride needs. I seriously was able to shut my brain off and enjoy myself knowing that she was keeping everything moving along smoothly. She also was great at looking out for us and making sure we were getting the most out of our day. For example, at one point during the reception when I was taking a while fixing myself up in the powder room with some bridesmaids, she came to check on us in the sweetest, most unobtrusive way, saying "Just trying to maximize your time." We could not have had a better time at our wedding, and know that we have Satra to thank for so much of that. We wholeheartedly recommend her!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Keep calm, and hire a wedding planner.
If I had to do my wedding over, I would not do it without Satra! She rocks, and Satra took care of all the little things so that my family and I could enjoy the wedding week and day. I will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra is amazing. She is calm, extremely organized, has great style and is so fun to work with! I had no worries on my wedding day thanks to her. She seamlessly dealt with all my vendors, family members and guests with such a pleasant, laid back and fun attitude. Even when the wind blew my veil, my nieces dress and her phone into a fish pond she was calm, collected, and proceeded with our day like nothing had happened. I seriously think I was more concerned than she was (or at least showed)! She is a complete professional that makes it all happen. Although I only booked her for day/month of coordinating she brought a lot of fun ideas to the table and really helped pull all my planning together in a cohesive manner. When thinking over all my vendors I feel I got the most bang for my buck with her services and would love to work with her again. Brides- do not think, just book her and you will make your life so much easier and your wedding will be that much better!

Profile Picture Susanna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

What an incredibly talented, resourceful, organized and profesdional Wedding Planner! I worked with Satra for over 16 months on planning my daughter's wedding. She was a delight to work with. I admired her planning, organization, negotiation, follow up and execution skills. She worked closely with me and my daughter to understand our dream and turned it into a reality. She executed the event flawlessly. The wedfing was exactly what we had envisioned. If I ever have another event to plan, Satra will be the only one I will call. I highly highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Flora, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
4.2

Satra is a true professional - she is great at what she does, and you know that you are in good hands when working with her. Aside from a few minor hiccups, my wedding was perfect. She has a great eye, and really helped me nail down many details. She also completely managed the day of timeline, and stuck to it the day of without a hitch. Thank you Satra!

Profile Picture User6251436, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I feel incredibly lucky that I came across Events By Satra, and booked them to do my wedding planning. We booked Satra for partial planning, and had the pleasure of working with her almost the entire year before my wedding. She gave fantastic vendor recommendations and is incredibly organized. She handled the often tumultuous relationship between me and my mother with grace and ease and made the wedding planning experience more enjoyable for both of us. There were a couple stressful situations with vendors that Satra helped straighten out perfectly, so that everyone involved was happy. The whole day flowed incredibly smoothly all thanks to Satra. I plan to recommend her to anyone that asks.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Partial Planning, Non-Religious

I hired Satra for month of planning for our wedding a few months ago, and could not have been happier. She reached out well before the 30-day countdown began to set up some time to meet in person, as well as make sure that I was on track with all that I needed to plan. She handled all of the communication with each of my vendors the month leading up to our wedding as well as suggested some creative ideas. Day of she was incredible -- she ensured that the timeline went to plan and that each transition flowed smoothly. I didn't have to worry about any of the details I had planned because she was already on top of them (from the table settings to table clothes to decor -- she had it all taken care of).

Sara
Married 8-15-15 @ the California Golf Club

Profile Picture Sara, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided we needed a wedding coordinator rather close to the wedding. My mom and I both did frantic interviews at the last minute, as we were worried we started too late. After several days of phone interviews, my mom called me and told me that it was a done deal…we were hiring Satra. How lucky we got. When I met Satra I was blown away to her warmth, professionalism, and attention to detail. I was overly stressed at this point in the wedding planning, and she came along and made my life calm again. I had regular e-mails from her giving timelines and very specific questions (that only the bride could answer). She coordinated all our vendors and made what felt like a tornado, a very beautiful ballet. When the wedding day came, I didn't have a doubt in my mind it wouldn't be perfect. Satra took care of everything. She made my vision a reality, made sure I was calm and accommodated all day, and really just gave me the wedding of my dreams. What I loved most about Satra is that she is very professional and all business, but has a very warm and caring demeanor. I wish we had hired her earlier in the process. I highly recommend Satra. You will have the wedding of your dreams, with very little stress.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

If you are looking to enjoy your wedding without having to worry about a thing, Satra is your planner. The only thing I had to think about was whether I wanted champagne or a signature cocktail; before I could decide Satra had both waiting for not only me but my entire party, the entire night. Satra took care of the planning, the set up, and the clean up. All I had to do was show up and go home. She truly made my day flawless. Not only is she on top of everything, she is very professional and extremely personable! My vendors raved about her performance- We loved her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra was amazing to work with. We got married at the Outdoor Art Club in Mill Valley late April 2015 and needed someone to help coordinate the day of happenings. Satra was fantastic to work with, very easy going but organized and on top of her tasks. When we were looking for a wedding coordinator we did not want someone overwhelming or too intense. In that regard, Satra was great to be around and her presence was calming. Before the big day, I found that she was helpful when we couldn't make a decision without being over bearing. On the big day, I appreciated that she blended right in with the wedding party and guests even as she worked and kept things moving. I highly recommend Satra and am so appreciative of the extra things she did to make our wedding awesome.

Profile Picture Breann, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Satra was extremely helpful to me and my family for my month-of wedding needs. I live on the east coast and my wedding was in California -- she relieved a lot of the stress that comes with planning a wedding 3,000 miles away. She is professional, organized, and very calm. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a stress-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra was such an essential help to our wedding planning. We booked her for day of services but received so much more. She met with us multiple times and went through creative ways to make our multicultural wedding meaningful. If I ever had any questions or having issues with a vendor she was wonderful at stepping in and making sure we were all set. The day of went smoothly and I never once felt worried about how the venue would look. She did every detail to what I wanted and even had some decorative items that added to the decor.

I would highly recommended her and everyone from our vendors to our wedding party enjoyed working with her!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of working with Satra as our month of coordinator. I can honestly say, as soon as month of hit, she took over everything. She handled all of the coordinating with vendors, which allowed us to finish the other personal details we were making ourselves. Satra was extremely organized, responsive and just so much fun to work with. I was unbelievably comfortable putting over my year's worth of planning in her very capable hands. On the day of our wedding, everything ran smoothly. Not a single hiccup happened, which I know can be very rare at weddings. She kept us on schedule and made us feel at ease. We were truly able to enjoy every minute of our wedding due to Satra's hard work and talent. I can only imagine what she would do when helping brides to be with their entire wedding. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra was the month-of coordinator for our San Francisco wedding and we could not have been happier with her services. Going into the planning process, we weren't sure we wanted to hire a coordinator as most of our friends hadn't gone that route, but we also wanted to make sure our families could relax and enjoy the event, and looking back, I can definitely say we made the right decision.

As soon as the month before our wedding began, Satra took over our vendor communication. She asked for very little of us during this month while handling all the vendor timing and coordination specifics in the background, only really contacting us with helpful suggestions we may want to take into account for the flow of our day. This in itself was a huge help and early on, our other vendors appreciated her professionalism.

On the day of, there were multiple mishaps with vendors being late because of unusual traffic, and she handled it all so calmly and smoothly - I didn't even find out about it until the day after! My mom too, who normally would have been stressing out immensely with such delays, really appreciated having Satra's calming presence and emphasized how great a job she did that day of managing everything that came up. Overall, hiring Satra was one of the best decisions we could've made - she really made the whole event and everything going into it more pleasant for everyone involved.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra is Great! We used her month-of services, but if I were to do it again I would have booked her full-service package.

She's calm, has everything under control, and is always cheerful and fun to have around. She's also super organized with spreadsheets and google docs, which I loved! She's got great taste, and she's great at working with all the other vendors. All of our other vendors loved her too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Satra made the details of our wedding come together exactly how we envisioned. Her attention to detail, staying on schedule, keeping us calm, and executing what we had discussed was exactly what we needed. She helped make a perfect wedding day even better.

Profile Picture Kacie, 9/27/14, 1 Review