Events By Sanaz Reviews

20 Reviews for Events By Sanaz

20 Events By Sanaz Reviews

Armand · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Daughter's Wedding

Sanaz performed all of the tasks outlined and agreed on in our program very well and with outmost professionalism. Everyone was extremely happy with the event Sanaz coordinated particularly the Bride and the Groom. We will definately recommend her to all of our friends.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Dr. Ash, It was a pleasure to be at your service. I really enjoyed planning your event. Your satisfaction means a lot to us. Say my hi to Arianaz & Brian :)

Anita · Married on 11/10/2018

Very Helpful

I worked with Sanaz's assistants on the day of because she was not available on our wedding day, so she cut me a small discount which was nice. Overall, working with Sanaz was a pleasure. We depended on her assistants a lot on the day of because everything was so hectic and the venue didn't allow a rehearsal. Her assistants were pretty helpful for the most part but I'm sure if Sanaz was there, she would have handled all of the more annoying vendors more easily. I'm thankful for Sanaz helping with the planning and being thorough with the preparation. She's very detailed, but that's her job and you'll appreciate it in the end.

Alicia · Married on 10/13/2018

I hired Sanaz as a full wedding planner for our wedding in Oct 2018 and hiring her has been absolutely the best decision we made in the planning process so far. She is extremely responsive, very helpful, kind and approachable, as well as incredibly experienced. I can't wait to write an update to this review after our wedding :-) In the meantime, if you're on the fence about who to hire, you can't go wrong with Sanaz.

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Coordinator

We hired Sanaz as a day-of coordinator and she was great. She was very responsive from when we reached out for the first time to the wedding day. She was always gracious about responding to my endless amount of questions and even provided a wholesale florist for us. She offered to get us in touch with other vendors as well. Although we had already booked all other vendors, it sounded like she has some great connections. Overall, Sanaz is super sweet and we enjoyed having her as our day-of coordinator.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Dear Kelsey & DC, I really enjoyed to be part of your big deal. You did an amazing job for choosing your venue until any single details. You looked so stunning. Thank you for choosing us :)

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Sanaz is literally the best person & wedding planner ever! She is so responsible and basically takes charge and helps to guide you through everything. And her design style will completely transform your wedding. Especially since she used to work with photography she always has the photos & memories you will have in mind so everything will be cohesive. Every recommendation she made from vendors to food to color worked. My wedding would have never been my perfect dream come true without her best decision I made!

Events By Sanaz 1
    Events By Sanaz 2

Mandana · Married on 01/28/2018

Sanaz the Coordinator, wow. I am amazed with her job. She was very well organized, very professional and well mannered, detail-oriented , with fantastinc personality. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Thank you Mandana. Even though I was busy with coordination, I had so much fun at your wedding. You just looked so stunning on your wedding night.

Ali · Married on 11/04/2017

Event By Sanaz was awesome! Sanaz helped us as a day of event coordinator for my wedding and she was so amazing! The whole flow of the day was flawless and everyone kept telling me how perfect the wedding night was. She was so organized, professional and thoughtful. With her I felt so calm and stress free and was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest. I highly recommend “Events By Sanaz”

Negar · Married on 10/28/2017

Sanaz will go out of her way to make your wedding exceptional. She is very professional and punctual. Highly recommended.

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

OUR WEDDING WOULD NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT SANAZ!!!!!!!!!
    I was so stressed out when I got closer to my date. Paying attention to all details and being on top of everything was becoming impossible. Sanaz rescued me. If I want to be honest, I regret a lot why I didn't higher her from beggining. She has a really good design vision and know how to keep everything within our budget. The day of wedding was like a dream. Events By Sanaz delivered all the promises.
    I could not be happier than this :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Thank you Samantha. Thank you so much for trusting my vision for the design of all your decoration. I really enjoy working with you and seeing the gorgouse outcome.

Golnar · Married on 09/29/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how "Events By Sanaz" group is. Sanaz worked with us planning my friends son's Bar Mitzvah day. We had a gorgeous luncheon complete with all the beautiful touches. Every vendor she recommended was great. From the phenomenal photographer, to the lovely florist, the talented artists, and the photo booth. Sanaz handled everything with calm, grace, ease, and confidence. Our day was perfect!! Do not hesitate to use "Events By Sanaz". You won't be sorry

A · Married on 08/05/2017

Sanaz is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. She made what could be the most stressful day of my life, my best day ever! She and her team went above and beyond and made to make the wedding day perfect. Also, she knows so many talented artists. We wanted handmade ceramic centerpieces. She recommended an artist who made them for us just like we wanted.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Dear Azi, I really enjoyed working with you. your arty vision was so unique. Thank you so much for trusting in us.

Mary · Married on 07/29/2017

Sanaz and Events by Sanaz are awesome. It's hard to put into words just what a difference Sanaz and her team made, both in terms of the level of communication and support and to their meticulous attention to detail and professionalism on the day-of. Sanaz and her team delivered on every front. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do a thing differently, If you're planning your wedding and considering Sanaz and Events by Sanaz as your "day-of," you can check that item off your list.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Thank you Mary. It was a pleasure to plan your wedding. You truly looked stunning on your wedding day.

Lily · Married on 06/24/2017

I had sanaz as my wedding planner. She was amazing I had no Idea what I was doing. She even helped me find my perfect wedding dress. I would definitely use her again on my other events.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Thank you Lily for your sweet words. You truly looked like a queen in your wedding gown. I am really happy that everything went as you wished !

Maryam · Married on 06/03/2017

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Events By Sanaz and their team!! I had the pleasure of working with Sanaz and Nancy directly, while planning our fairytale wedding in Santa Barbara. They planned the most gorgeous destination wedding for us. They mad it possible to truly enjoy every moment of our wedding planning. Sanaz has a really good vision in design and I was so lucky that I found her. Thank you Sanaz for everything :)

• Z

Zara · Married on 05/07/2017

"We were warned that Sanaz is one of the most responsive person we would ever encounter, and that couldn't be any more true. We instantly heard back from her whenever we had a question, day or night. She helped execute our wedding day flawlessly and was full of suggestions and tips to make sure things went smoothly through out the planning process. Any stress we may have had during the build up to the big day was alleviated by her expertise. We would highly recommend Sanaz and Events By Sanaz to any soon to be married couple!"

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Events By Sanaz 3

Events By Sanaz's reply:

You guys are the most fun couple ever :) It was such pleasure to be part of your big day

mila · Married on 04/08/2017

Sanaz was my wedding planner 5 months ago. It was because of her my wedding went very smoothly and beautiful. Sanaz has some background in photography too and that helped a lot. She was teaching me how to pose in front of the camera and all my wedding photos came out gorgeous because of her. She found me talented vendors and worked with my budget. I would definitely use her on my other events. THANK YOU SANAZ

Sent on 09/26/2017

Events By Sanaz's reply:

Dear Mila, Thank you for taking our posing classes. you look absolutely amazing in your pictures. Cannot wait to post those gorgeous shots on my website :)

Emma · Married on 12/24/2016

If I could rate her a million stars, I would. I hear a lot of Brides complain about stress and planning weddings. I honestly believe that I wasn't stressed because Events By Sanaz is a great planner! You don’t have to worry about vendors. She has a great vendors resources which deliver exceptional and professional work. Her florist was amazing. also she guid us how to pick the right photographer. If you haven't hired her, you should! We hired Sanaz for our wedding this August. She is amazing! from the beginning  consultation all the way through the wedding and EVEN after the wedding. Her services are affordable for the amount of time and dedication she puts in the planning. I am amazed and super grateful for her attention to detail in delivering ”Our Dream Wedding" :)"

Mary · Married on 12/12/2015

• Maxtla

Maxtla Benavides · Married on 09/02/2018

Just what I needed

We hired Sanaz for our day-of coordinator. Throughout the entire process she was extremely responsive and attentive. I was nervous at first, especially because I had been wedding planning for over year, and then expect someone to take on these wedding details a month before.... but Sanaz made it happen! She knew exactly what questions to ask me and what information she needed. I loved that she was flexible with my opinions and ideas, yet still gave me her expert recommendations. The day of the wedding, I truly felt at peace because I knew Sanaz was on top of it. What an amazing feeling to have on your wedding day! Not many brides can say that. Such a blessing and I’m so very thankful.