Events by Martha Reviews

Events by Martha 2
Events by Martha 3

Shuchen · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful experience!

Martha made everything just perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you and David a lifetime of happiness!!

Karina · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the best experience with Martha! She was so professional and 100% committed to us and our special day. Our day was perfect thanks to her attentiveness and experience. From confirming with vendors to making sure bride and groom were stress-free, she definitely assisted where she could. Thanks so much for a job executed perfectly!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Events by Martha 4
    Events by Martha 5
    Events by Martha 6

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a beautiful wedding, and I really enjoyed working with you!!

Kaila · Married on 07/14/2018

Martha was so amazing and made the day so special. She always kept me updated and contacted me to make sure everything was going great!

Celia · Married on 06/16/2018

I have never worked with some one so professional, attentive, and easy to like and work with! Martha knew exactly how to find the venue and vetted third-party pros, and work within my budget. She even went above and beyond, for a special last minute addition and never stressed out. Although I was the hostess, had Martha not been there to make sure everything ran smoothly, I could not have enjoyed our event as much as I did. Events by Martha is best! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Events by Martha's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and meeting your wonderful family!

Sonia · Married on 01/02/2018

Amazing experience!! We met Martha through a family friend shortly before our wedding. We had less then a month to plan as we decided to move up our wedding date (to the day after New Years!). Immediately after I contacted Martha, I realized what a lifesaver she was. She was in contact (and available to contact) almost every day up until my wedding day (even Thanksgiving and Christmas!). She worked her magic with the vendors ensuring I got the best deals and best service! I had an idea of what I wanted for my colors/decor but Martha's wonderful ideas completed and enhanced my vision. She coordinated my wedding day and made sure everything was perfect and that I didn't have to lift a finger! Martha is not only extremely reliable, but also caring and compassionate. I highly recommend her and will definitely go with Events by Martha again for any future events my family or I plan!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Events by Martha's reply:

Sonia, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a delight meeting you and your family, and helping you to make your beautiful wedding vision a reality!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Martha was the best coordinator we could have asked for. She was so professional and accommodating throughout our entire planning process. She answered emails and texts promptly. And she met with us twice before the wedding. My husband and I had the best wedding because of Martha. We were able to relax and enjoy our party because she ran the show! I highly recommend her to anyone needing a day of coordinator.

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Martha was very helpful and detail oriented! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Snyder! It was a pleasure planning your wedding!!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Martha is wonderful! We hired her as our day-of coordinator only 10 days before our big day. Her on-point advice dramatically reduced our stress levels. She knew what needed to be done. She asks the right questions and makes sure everyone knows where to be at what time. She's skilled in dealing with the difficult family members. She's there along the whole timeline to make sure we hit all our important moments. She multitasks the whole day to get a lot of work done in the background without interrupting the flow. We nick named her as our Fairy-God-Martha.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

It was wonderful working with you! I wish you and Kevin a happily ever after!!

Tori · Married on 07/29/2017

Martha made our wedding day so perfect! We met with her a few weeks before and she ran the entire rehearsal. As most brides are, I was pretty stressed during the rehearsal, but she relieved me of all that stress and truly cared about me and the wedding. I didn't worry one bit the day-of the wedding and everything went so perfect! Martha is very professional and very punctual. She goes above and beyond!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you! It was such a wonderful experience working with you. I wish you a blessed future.

Bianca · Married on 07/16/2017

Martha is an absolute joy to work with! She is dependable, responsive and thinks of everything to make your big day run perfectly. Finding someone you trust and are comfortable with can be difficult but Martha is so personable and kind. I would recommend her to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding day!

Shianne · Married on 07/15/2017

Martha was great. She kept the timeline going and helped to fix a few issues that came about throughout the night. She was very attentive and helpful.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you, Shianne! It was my pleasure. Everything turned out amazing.

Kellie · Married on 06/26/2017

I don't know what I would have done without Martha. She is the sweetest and most helpful coordinator. Do yourself a favor and hire her asap. She made my wedding perfect!

Jimena · Married on 06/03/2017

Martha was amazing throughout the whole process, I'm so glad we had her help. Even before the day of, she helped me with tips and ideas I would never have thought of. I am so thankful of having her as part the day of my wedding, she was so patient and sweet with all my guest. I got so many compliments from a lot of my guest as well. She's hands down, the best! Thank you so much for all your help Martha!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I really enjoyed working with you to make your day the most amazing day ever :-)

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Martha was amazing! She was always available over the phone, answered all my questions and took care of everything on the big day. I'd recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you for your review, Megan! It was a pleasure working with you.

NASIM · Married on 02/18/2017

Martha was amazing and very helpful to coordinate my ceremony. she was on time and very patient with the whole party. i would highly recommend her. she knows what she is doing and is very good at it. thank you for making our wedding special :)

Sent on 02/26/2017

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you so much, Nasim! It was a true pleasure working with you. You looked like a fairytale princess.

Katie · Married on 11/01/2016

Wow where to begin! I did not realize how incredibly important finding a good wedding planner was until just a few weeks before my wedding date! Martha was so flexible and on top of everything from the get go! She would kindly remind me of little details I had to chose and things to execute that I had not even considered, I would have been completely lost without her and our wedding might have fallen apart! The day of she really put me at ease and thanks to her it was the most incredible day of my entire life!!! Everything ran smooth and we enjoyed her company there. Thank you for making my special day absolutely perfect and unforgettable Martha!!
    Love,
    Ray and Katie skipper

Sent on 10/06/2016

Events by Martha's reply:

Thank you, Katie. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Ana Flavia · Married on 10/27/2016

Martha is an amazing day of coordinator, she did a great job at our wedding. She went above and beyond to make our wedding special. We're very pleased with her services, and would definitely recommend her.

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

Martha was calm and professional from start to finish. I really needed that, especially the day of! Martha helped to make sure our rehearsal and ceremony ran smoothly, and it could not have been any more perfect. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! We could not have had such a perfect day without your expertise, coordination and help. We really enjoyed working with you and will be sure to send other friends your way!

Hey · Married on 10/20/2016

Martha was so helpful in making my wedding day go smoothly. We had a Persian ceremony and Persian/American DJ for our reception. They coordinated everything the day of. We used many of her rental items and she set those up along with other items so when we arrived for pictures, everything was set up exactly how I had pictured it! Thank you so much Martha!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

Martha is absolutely fantastic! My day could not have gone so smoothly without her! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

Martha was so wonderful. She incredibly organized and pulled everything together without a hitch, even with some last minute requests. Her fees are very reasonable and she certainly knows what she's doing.

We had absolutely the most perfect day and we couldn't have done it without her!

Molly · Married on 09/17/2016

Martha did such a wonderful job for our September 17th wedding. We hired her for a day of coordinator, but she was always available to help in anyway she could throughout the planning. She responds to emails, texts, calls right away.
    We put her to WORK the day of, and I had no idea how chaotic it was for her until after the wedding. She pulled it off without a hitch, and I was able to enjoy the day and evening without any interruptions. She is very professional and calming and organized. She was wonderful to work with all around!

kitty · Married on 09/16/2016

Loved the venue. It was hot but I was told it was because we kept a door open and the air conditioner couldn't cool it off.
    I don't know what we would have done with out our wedding planner Martha Silva. She did everything to find us the best prices on flowers, linens etc!! We had immediate responses from her. Living in Az it would have been impossible to have planned the beautiful wedding we had without her services. She took care of everything so we could just enjoy the wedding!!!

Norma · Married on 07/02/2016

I seriously would not have been able to plan my backyard "I DO BBQ" without Martha. She knew exactly where to begin and helped me plan my wedding in three months. Not only did she help plan it, she was my coordinator for the day. Everything ran smoothly because Martha was there to oversee everything. She was there from start to finish and she took everything head on so I could enjoy every minute of my wedding day. Thanks Martha!!