Events By Lauren Marie Reviews

17 | Buffalo, NY

17 Reviews for Events By Lauren Marie

Andrea Pratt · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Organized, Responsive, Supportive, AMAZING

Lauren has been exceptional! She is unbelievably organized and prompt in her responses. I completely trust her to make our day beautiful and exactly what we are picturing. She also goes above and beyond for her clients. She has always been available and supportive when I had a question or concern about anything. For example, I changed my mind about my wedding dress and she was great about helping me figure out how to navigate the situation. She has also been flexible and supportive of us during all of the changes we have had to make due to COVID. She supports her clients and definitely helped me feel like I could advocate for my needs and wants with other vendors. Also, her designs are beautiful!! She was so thoughtful in creating the vision for our wedding day and took time to talk to us and edit the plan until we were 100% happy. I tend to be someone who likes to be in control so I was not sure I would be able to give up some control to an event planner but I trust Lauren 1000% because she has been consistent, responsive, and supportive. In addition, we are living in California and she has made it very easy for us to plan a wedding from a distance!! I don’t know how we could have planned our wedding from CA without her! I cant say enough good things about her and how she manages her business!!!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Emily Brown · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Knowledgable, Communicative, and Incredibly Kind

I am the first of my immediate family and friend group to get married in Buffalo. Therefore, we had no recommendations as to local vendors or knowledge as to how to plan a wedding whatsoever. After an initial consult call, Lauren pulled my dream wedding together. She tangibly put together my vision with the best local vendors, worked within my budget, and communicated a very helpful monthly to-do list. Beyond her excellence as a wedding planner, she is an incredibly kind and communicative person. She is so prompt to reply to emails, texts, and calls and with such a kind spirit. When I was freaking out about my wedding in the midst of a pandemic, she was agile and pivoted my vision quickly. I am so thankful I found her and will be pushing my friends to book her for when they eventually tie the knot!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • David

David Merrifield · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Best Money Ever Spent!!

We hired Lauren because we knew nothing about planning a wedding. To make things even more complicated, we wanted to plan a destination wedding in Buffalo, NY....a place that we had never been. In seven months, Lauren helped us put together our perfect wedding, and one that most guests agree was the best wedding they've ever attended. Lauren was super responsive (usually replying to emails within minutes or hours), provided a seemingly endless list of vendors for every conceivable service, and really took the time to get to know us and our personalities to allow us to plan an event that reflected our favorite things. Lauren asked the right questions, put us in touch with the right vendors, and made sure everything was perfect before arranging for any service or approving any expense. We had absolutely no stress leading up to the wedding, and I'm 100% confident it was because we had Lauren taking care of all the small details. I would recommend Lauren to anyone, and am so happy we chose to work with her to plan our amazing day!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Katelynn Cherry · Married on 06/27/2020

Everything we needed!

Lauren was amazing. I would not have been able to have the most perfect wedding without her help and professional guidance. Throughout the planning process Lauren was there every step of the way keeping us organized and sane!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

Lauren has been such a pleasure to work with. She responds in a timely manner, is extremely organized, sweet, and has the entire wedding planning process under control. Unfortunately, my wedding had to be postponed due to Covid, but Lauren handled it like a true professional! She immediately contacted all vendors to reschedule. She has been so reassuring during the entire wedding planning process. I completely trust her with everything! I highly recommend hiring Lauren!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Andrea Augustyn · Married on 09/07/2019

The Most Amazing Experience

Lauren is extremely organized and very professional. She does what she says she is going to do. She doesn't make you chase her, she is always available. I met with her for the first time and she immediately understood the vision for our wedding. I gave her a lot of freedom to choose vendors and designs because I knew she would make it perfect. And she absolutely did. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined and nothing about our wedding wouldn't have been possible without her. Thankful that she truly gave us the wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alexandra Nostrant · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding communication and service!

Lauren went above and beyond as our wedding coordinator. She was not only extremely responsive, but she was also friendly, organized, and she took the worry out of our minds. We were completely at ease while she was working with our difficult outdoor venue. Everything fell into place and we couldn't have done it without Lauren's incredible and talented services.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Michelle Rex · Married on 07/04/2019

Overall satisfactory

Lauren was very helpful in knowledge in helping us. She also gave us a list of motels and things to see and do while we are there.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Pino · Married on 06/22/2019

Thorough and proactive - highly recommended!

Lauren was extremely thorough throughout the planning process and thought of everything that we wouldn't have. She was proactive about everything and helped me immensely on the day of the wedding -- I didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying the day. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/22/2019

The Admiral Room at the Marin · Married on 02/16/2019

Pleasure to work with!

From a venue stand point it was a pleasure to work with ELM! Lauren and her team always have a smile, they are professional and are flexible. These are all great qualities to have as a wedding planner.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Safah Ali · Married on 01/19/2019

I would 100% recommend her.

As the week of the wedding approached I could not have been happier about having Lauren on my side. First off, she is just naturally a kind, sweet person who is extremely easy to communicate with. Combine that with her organization skills, knowledge of weddings and everything that surround it and her ability to be one step ahead at all times and you get an amazing coordinator to make your day perfect. Our wedding day went perfectly, we even managed to be ahead of schedule, and I fully contribute that to Lauren being there. She is constantly in the background making sure everything is exactly as it should be, and her price was extremely reasonable for the amount of time and stress she saved me. I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Muscarella · Married on 01/06/2019

Incredible!

Working with Events by Lauren Marie was an absolute DREAM!! I can not speak highly enough about Lauren and her team. They are so organized, responsive, creative and kind. They take the vision you are looking for and make it come to life, but even better than you can imagine. They work with you and create the wedding you want, not what they think is best. They listen, and they make everything fun! I did not have one thing go wrong on our wedding day and we owe it all to Events by Lauren Marie! We love you, Lauren! We can't wait to use you for our next event!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Lauren was so helpful and I would recommend her for anyone planning an event or wedding! She is extremely detail oriented and helped us stay on track in the weeks leading up to our big day! On the day of our wedding she completely got our vision and helped make our venue look magical! She was always accessible and willing to help!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Andi · Married on 06/24/2018

We worked with Lauren as our day-of coordinator. We met with her twice to confirm details, but she went above and beyond to help make our planning process easier in the final weeks before the big day by sending us payment reminders and following up with our vendors. Our wedding day was perfect and we have Lauren to thank for making sure everything went smoothly!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lora · Married on 05/19/2018

Lauren did an AMAZING job as our "day of" coordinator! Although we only expected her to assist at the rehearsal and during the event, she went above and beyond to provide guidance throughout our planning. She was well organized and considered all of the details that my husband and I hadn't even thought about. During the event, we didn't have to worry about anything because Lauren was 2 steps ahead. She worked with all of our vendors to make sure everything went seamlessly. A number of our guests commented about how smoothly the event went. Not only was she organized and efficient, Lauren was also a pleasure to work with. She was friendly and made us feel at ease, but also remained professional throughout. From the first phone call I felt comfortable trusting her in coordinating our event.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Thomas · Married on 06/07/2017

We used Events By Lauren Marie this past June and we must say her skill set is few and far between in Western NY. She took her creative design and knack for fashion and came with the best theme and color patterns my son and his wife could've imagined.

I highly recommend her for the entire wedding process and we will be using her again for my daughters wedding next fall.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jeweliet · Married on 06/29/2013

Lauren is such an amazing planner. Her attention to detail is impeccable . Her ability to take your ideas and make them a beautiful reality is breathtaking!

Sent on 04/24/2017