Events by Jade Reviews

39 | Southlake, TX

39 Reviews for Events by Jade

• Emily

Emily Harter · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Jade gave me the most magical night of my life.

I knew immediately when I first met with Jade (a year and a half before my intended wedding date) that she was the perfect event planner for me! She has every single attribute you want in a wedding planner, and I barely had to lift a finger with anything planning related with her around. I went in knowing nothing about weddings and Jade helped me with every single detail. The planning process was such a cake walk and she I went with only vendors she suggested and loved every single one. My wedding happened to fall during the COVID 19 pandemic and Jade saved the day. She essentially had to re plan my wedding and you couldn't have been able to tell because the night went PERFECTLY. The whole wedding process was so smooth and I couldn't believe it because everyone told me horror stories about how stressful weddings can be even NOT during pandemics. All of my guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. We didn't miss any details. Everyone of my guests said nothing but great things about Jade. People said they usually dislike wedding planners because they come across bossy, but Jade was a breath of fresh air! Without Jade I would've had to cancel my wedding because I couldn't have handled all of the steps along the way, but she made it happen and it was the most magical night of my life. I can't thank her enough or recommend her enough. I know all of my friends plan to use her in their future nuptials.

Sent on 06/23/2020

Keshia Carlton · Married on 10/05/2020

I was so Impressed

Jade was amazing! She thought through every little thing and when it came down to the wire she made magic happen! She was sweet, calm and collective. Gracefully getting the job down in a timely matter. I was SO IMPRESSED and would recommend her and her services to anyone and everyone. Looking forward to the next event together. 5 stars!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hannah Finley · Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Jade went above and beyond from the year before to our exit of our wedding night. Eveything was perfect down to a T. She made the event go so smoothly. I am beyond words so happy with her planning service, I would plan it all over again with her!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Childs · Married on 09/13/2020

Incredible!!!

Jade was the absolute BEST coordinator I could have asked for. She helped keep me sane the month before the wedding and helped everything run smooth the day of the wedding! She was the real MVP. Her focus was on myself and the groom, during family photos she made sure to have drinks for us in between groups! She took care of absolutely everything! She was AMAZING. If you use her, you won’t have a single worry in the world for your big day!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Allisson Torres · Married on 12/26/2019

Beautiful Bridal Shower

I absolutely loved the work these ladies did for my bridal shower! They did an amazing job with making the venue look so beautiful, the flower arrangements were stunning, the cake and goodies were delicious, every detail was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better event planner. They really care about your opinion and go out of their way to make you happy.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Meranda · Married on 11/29/2019

Perfect planning team

Jade and Shonna know EXACTLY what they are doing, there is a reason why they are featured on most recommendation lists. They made sure that my day went off without a hitch and brought all of my bridal dreams to life!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Stephanie Munoz · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Jade decorated and planned my friends bridal shower decor which included guest tables and cake table. Let me tell you everything was simply amazing! We received so many compliments from the guest on how beautiful everything was. Will definitely book Jade for another event! She’s the best!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Sander · Married on 08/31/2019

Invaluable resource

Jade was incredible! Our day would not have been a success without her. She worked with all of our vendors so well and went through our timeline without missing a beat. Your wedding day is such a special day, and we were at ease knowing that Jade was running it. She was so great at communicating to us what was coming up next, where we needed to be, and what to expect. Even with little things, Jade was invaluable. She had safety pins when a button popped off, wipes for make up stains on tuxes, and even went out to buy something we ran out of mid reception! She also gave us the cutest little wedding present! We cannot thank Events by Jade enough for their incredible service! I would recommend her for anyone's event! I could not even imagine our day without Jade! Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Laura · Married on 07/26/2019

Partial Plannng was perfet for us

Jade did an amazing job with partial planning for us. Her attentiveness to detail was so appreciated when going over all the vendor contracts, etc. The rehearsal and wedding day were flawless because of her. At one point my daughter(the bride) tripped on her dress. She said when she looked up, Jade was literally running towards her. She felt her and the groom were the total focus of the day and she loved every minute of having Jade make the day run so smoothly.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Wooley · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful experience with Events by Jade

Events by Jade did a wonderful job planning my wedding. Jade understood my vision from the start and it turned out better than I could have imagined. She was very professional and organized and most of all creative. She has an eye for detail and that was evident to all of my guests. I highly recommend Events by Jade!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Reynolds · Married on 06/04/2019

Reynolds Wedding

Prior to the wedding, multiple friends told me things will go wrong, but don't let it ruin your day. Well, I have to brag, because everything was more than perfect!! Everything about our wedding day exceeded my expectations. I've never felt some much love and joy as I did on that day and this would not have been the case if it weren't for Jade. She did an outstanding job and I can't thank her enough for making the entire process wonderful. When vendor communication issues came up she was there to handle the issue with poise and professionalism. It's been over a month since our wedding and my husband and I are still hearing praise for how beautiful and fun the wedding turned out.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Umbra

Umbra Winery At La Buena Vida Vineyards Weddings & Events · Married on 06/01/2019

Super Creative Planning Professional

We worked with Jade on an industry event. Jade is amazing! From weaving in unique features of our venue into the event theme to assembling a group of vendors for a fun and interactive experience for the guests, she is communicative, thorough and organized. Highly recommend Jade’s services, she and Shonna are a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Anthony · Married on 04/27/2019

SO Helpful, Highly Recommend!

I debated on getting on full time planner, partial, or month of for my wedding (due to my mom being in events) but I am so glad I did!! Jade made the decision so easy for me, and we went with partial planning! She was so helpful, especially since I was out of state, in bringing my vision to life and finding the little details that were important to me! LOVED Jade and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Judy · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Planner!

Jade,
    This is overdue, but I just wanted to thank you for everything you did to make Jenna and and Colby’s wedding day so wonderful! It was fun working with you and you certainly helped me maintain my sanity (some may not agree with that – LOL). You have a very special talent and we couldn’t have put it all together without your expertise. You are the best!!!
    Judy Smith

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/17/2019

A Godsend!

I was over my head with the details and organization of my wedding vision. Jade was just what I needed to calm my nerves and make our wedding day stress free. Her calm demeanor, perfection for details and vendor communication was exactly what I needed. She was so flexible and a true professional. Jade saved me from being a bridezilla and made my wedding day a true day to remember. - Jen Harlow 💕

Sent on 03/04/2019

Lindsey Smith · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!!!! Couldn’t have asked for more

Jade is absolutely amazing! She is so professional and fabulous and just really brought my vision to life. I truly couldn’t have asked for me. I highly highly recommend jade for any type of bride. Her connections and relationships with other vendors is totally invaluable! Love her so much!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily Smith · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic!

Jade and her team from Events by Jade were recommended by our daughter's wedding venue. Working with Jade was probably the best decision we made for their wedding in January 2019! We had no experience planning a complicated event, so we hired Events by Jade for their full planning package. Jade is so sweet, very organized, respectful of budget, REASSURING, helpful--we can't say enough! Her vendor suggestions were spot on--we enjoyed working with all of them, and feel they provided great service and value as well. Jade was great about working with our daughter and her fiancé, who both live out of town. Jade and her team really shone on the wedding day. They took our many decor ideas and items (from the bride and groom, plus two families), and somehow created a beautiful wedding--like magic! They worked so hard and organized everything and everyone, and kept us all on schedule and unruffled. When weather conditions dictated a last-minute location change for the cocktail hour, everything went perfectly smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything all evening. Everyone had a wonderful time, and we all agreed that Jade's services were worth every penny. Thank you, Jade, for all your help and hard work! We would not hesitate to recommend Events by Jade. Thank you for a fantastic day!
    Emily and Zach (bride and groom)
    Melissa and Pete (parents of bride)

Sent on 03/24/2019

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2018

Jade was our saving grace when it came to planning our wedding! We chose to do the hourly planning and wish we would have done a full service with Jade because she was so fantastic! She was so knowledgable and helpful with everything! Jade will not only help plan your wedding but she is for you, encourages you, and most of all truly wants the best for your wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Adrian

Adrian Close · Married on 11/17/2018

Creative & Unique Design!

Jade is amazing! She was so detail oriented and was able to bring creative ideas to the table to execute our design ideas without breaking the bank! Knowing where to spend your money the right way was very important to us and Jade always brought us multiple options that were unique! We had a very specific wedding request and had a lot of off the wall requests, and Jade took everything in stride and went above and beyond!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Leia · Married on 11/10/2018

So happy with my experience with Events by Jade!

Couldn't possibly have pulled off the wedding of my DREAMS without Events by Jade. As a full time student, I heavily relied on Jade and her team. I couldnt have been more pleased with her availability, attention to detail and ability to bring my vision to life. Will forever sing your praises, Jade!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Jade was a joy to work with! She was very responsive and made sure we were always on track and did not have any questions! We had a lot of details we needed executed during our wedding day and she helped make them all happen smoothly! We loved working with her and definitely recommend her if you are looking for a planner!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Decker · Married on 06/16/2018

The best part of our wedding experience!

Jade was truly wonderful from start to finish! She mad the wedding process easy and fun and her hard work allowed us to enjoy the experience so much more! She is so sweet and fun but also incredibly organized and takes change which is so important for that day! My husband is a pastor who performs many wedding ceremonies and so we have seen many wedding planners but none rival Jade! She made sure everything was perfect for our day! I actually miss working with her now the wedding is over!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Jade is INCREDIBLE!! She is so easy to work with and will make sure you have every little detail perfect for your big day. On the day of she welcomed and coordinated our vendor setup, made sure everyone stuck to the schedule throughout the day/night, helped with decorating, etc etc etc. Having her there was a huge weight lifted off of our shoulders. Hire Jade! I promise you, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment I first met Jade, I knew I wanted her to help in the planning and preparation of my wedding. What a wise decision that was! She is professional, poised, and precise (not to mention incredibly kind and thoughtful). Everything you want in a wedding planner. The day was exactly what I hoped for! I had so many people tell me how perfect they thought everything was - seamless, beautiful, elegant. Jade is incredibly gifted and made the entire process easy and enjoyable. I had a very short engagement (4 months!); but Jade brought every detail together without sacrificing quality or delivery. She was there every step of the way. She worked tirelessly to secure the very best vendors (which was extremely important to me). On the day of the wedding, I knew I had the most amazing team of floral, catering, linen, and photo professionals in the area. I had absolutely no worry or hesitation about any of the details of the big day. I'm truly grateful to have found Jade and believe that she was a significant part of making our wedding the day I had dreamed of!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/15/2017

Jade is literally the reason my wedding happened and I say that with all sincerity. Before I met her I was completely overwhelmed in trying to plan our wedding, but once I had the first consultation all of that went away. Let me just say that she is worth her weight in gold! My husband and I had tons of questions during planning and Jade always answered them extremely quickly. She brought us down to earth when our ideas began to severely impact our budget and because of this, we were able to stay on track which was very important since we paid for it on our own! Jade quite literally held our hand through this entire process which made it infinitely less stressful and for that we are forever grateful. She reminded us when payments were due for our vendors, was constantly giving us helpful & unique suggestions for décor, and put us in contact with the most amazing florist, minister, bartender & baker. On our wedding day if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it and neither did our guests! Jade is punctual, efficient, has amazing communication and is one of the best people we've had the pleasure of knowing. I could go on for days - that's how much we loved her!

Sent on 12/06/2017