Events by Heather & Ryan Reviews

Events by Heather & Ryan 4
Events by Heather & Ryan 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Brady · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Heather has us as customers for life!

Heather did our engagement and wedding photos and the quality is amazing. She is down to earth, knows what she's doing, and is so much fun to work with. She helped make my husband and I's day everything we could ask for with the best photos to remember it by. She was great at handling photos of our dog for both our engagement photos and wedding. The parents of our flower girl and ring boys was also amazed by her ability to wrangle her kids for a beautiful family photo too. My husband and I will definitely be going back to Heather for all our family photos and big life events.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin Marinan · Married on 12/07/2019

Personal, Fun & Quality

Heather and Ryan are such a fun team to work with. We wanted someone who would be relaxing and have a good time during the wedding we didn’t want it to feel rushed, or posed. We wanted more in the moment photos! And they were amazing! I received so many compliments through the night about Heather, people thought she was family!

Events by Heather & Ryan 6
    Events by Heather & Ryan 14
    Sent on 12/29/2019

Jake Jones · Married on 09/07/2019

The Best Around

Heather and Ryan were the best photographers we could of had for our wedding day! They have so much experience in the business and are so easy to work with. They give you the freedom to get all of the pictures you want, along with knowing what pictures you didn't even know you wanted! I would recommend them to any couple looking to capture their incredible celebration. Don't forget to check out their awesome photo booth packages! Our guests loved it, such an incredible time. I will be hiring them again for any photography services I need in the future as well!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Danelle Osborn · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing photographers!

Best wedding photographer! They really capture every moment with every picture they take. When choosing them I choose my forever photographer! 🥰

Events by Heather & Ryan 15
    Events by Heather & Ryan 16
    Events by Heather & Ryan 17
    Events by Heather & Ryan 18
    Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Shellie

Shellie Davies · Married on 07/13/2019

Heather and Tiffany weren’t vendors, they were part of the bridal party! FIU!

I can’t say enough about Heather and Tiffany. This is my second experience working with Heather and both experiences were beyond amazing. She fit in like one of the family. She listened to my needs/wants and made sure I got them. She’s professional yet can blend in with the crowd. FIU! See you in Cali!

Events by Heather & Ryan 19
    Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Conley · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome experience!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Heather and Ryan. They were very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process, and we were so grateful to have Heather shooting our wedding - knowing how reliable she was from our engagement shoot made working with her one of the easiest parts of the whole day. There were several little things that came up to mess with our timeline, but Heather and her assistant Danielle put everyone at ease, and they took beautiful photos!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2019

The Perfect Wedding Photographers!

I recommend Heather and Ryan to anyone looking for wedding photographers! In addition to taking excellent, vibrant photos, they were incredibly kind, funny, and helpful, and went above and beyond to help us make the wedding run smoothly.

I could not be happier with the photos they took! Not only did they have great suggestions for group shots and poses, but they captured so many beautiful candid moments. Their photos are all bright, colorful, and lively. And their turnaround timing is amazing! They sent us 20+ edited “preview” photos less than two days after the wedding, and just recently sent us all completed photos, less than a month after the wedding! We did have a relatively small, short wedding, but that was so much sooner than I expected to have them!

Heather and Ryan are also just AWESOME people! They are so calm and professional, but also very funny, warm, and wonderful to be around! They graciously offered to help us anytime they saw we needed assistance. My mom definitely appreciated Heather helping her bustle my extremely poofy dress! They also managed the time we scheduled for photos very well. We never felt rushed, and they made sure they captured every moment that we wanted before they left.

We are so happy that Heather and Ryan were a part of our wedding. They were the perfect photographers, and excellent company! I would love to work with them again, and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Events by Heather & Ryan 27
    Events by Heather & Ryan 28
    Events by Heather & Ryan 29
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Service, Super Friendly, and Great Value Too!

This review is long overdue, as our wedding was 7 months ago, but Heather and Ryan did an amazing job photographing our wedding day and engagement photos! They were super friendly and easy to work with. At several points, it felt like they were buddies of ours who just happened to be taking great photos of us. I felt really comfortable with them, and Heather even helped defuse a potential snafu with my bustle during the reception-- I'm still so grateful for that! Turnaround time is super quick, the photos are great quality, and on top of it all the pricing was way more reasonable than other vendors we were looking at. So, if you want a fantastic experience, amazing photos, and lots of fun and laughter at a great price, choose Heather & Ryan for your wedding photographers!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Catherine · Married on 08/31/2018

Could not ask for better photographers! Heather and Ryan are so personable and they keep you at ease on your wedding day. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 09/06/2018

jackie · Married on 09/06/2017

I have had the honor of knowing Heather and Ryan for over twenty years. Together they are a dynamic team! Watching these two work in tandem is a treat! Even with our family of 7 they have managed to capture the true personalities of each person, which is no small feat! There is no doubt in my mind we will continue to use these two far into the future!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so lucky to have found Heather and Ryan as our wedding day photographers. From my meeting with them to our engagement photo session to our wedding day, they were fun, yet professional and were always quick to respond to any correspondence I sent to them. Heather was AMAZING at keeping me calm throughout my wedding day and made sure I was taken care of on my special day. Ryan is hilarious and made me feel relaxed and comfortable as well.
    They are VERY organized and prompt and even though they run a VERY popular business, they made time to make my hubby and I feel like a king and queen on our day. I just received my sneak peeks and they are PERFECT. They really captured our personality and essence as a couple. They also meshed amazingly well with my family and friends who attended. What made the day even more special is that we will ALWAYS share our anniversary with them. If you choose the AMAZING duo for your wedding photos, you definitely won't regret it !!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2017

Love love love these guys. They are very flexible and outgoing. Made all of my crazy groomsmen pay attention in pictures and helped make the wedding flow with the DJ. Helped me with things that were not even their job such when my dress ripped or got me a drink with my dinner and carried my plate to the table so I didn't step on my dress. I called the day before and asked about a photo booth and they said sure no problem. They are very helpful and go with the flow people. Loved working with them and can't wait to get family photos with them soon.

Sent on 07/20/2017

MARKIE · Married on 07/08/2017

I’m so incredibly happy with our decision to go with Heather and Ryan. Our photography was probably the most important aspect of the wedding to me and the thing I was going to be most picky about, and I am so beyond happy thrilled with the outcome. For starters, communication was good the whole time, from booking them last year to setting up our engagement shoot months later and preparing all the last minute details for the wedding. Heather was awesome on our engagement shoot. We wanted snow pictures up the mountain and we were walking all over; through the woods then over walls and through creeks to climb down to the river and she was down for anything. We just received all of our wedding pictures and Oh. My. God. There is literally not one moment they did not capture. It was actually emotional looking through all of them as the day went by so fast in such a blur so looking through so many pictures of the entire day felt like I got to relive it and really soak in everything that happened. I mentioned to Heather before that my favorite kind of pictures were candid shots, especially during the reception and some of the candid moments she captured really tugged at my heartstrings. If we did it all again I would hire Heather and Ryan again every time. Absolutely 110% worth it and we have the photos we’ve dreamed of that we can hold onto and love to look back on forever.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

From the day I met Heather, I was in love with her and knew her and her husband would be the perfect duo to hire as photographers for my wedding. Heather and Ryan were amazing throughout the entire process. They did our engagement shoot for us. They suggested places around the city that I hadn't even thought of, and were super flexible when the unpredictable Seattle rain got in our way. Even though we got caught in a rain storm, they are pure professionals, worked around it, and got the job done. We had such a good time. I was so in love with our engagement shoot!

The day of, they were punctual, on time, and got right to work snapping pictures of my family as we got ready. They made the whole process go smoothly, and always seemed one step ahead of everything. I honestly don't think I would have made it through the day without Heather by my side coaching me (with a few laughs along the way). I was so comfortable with Heather and Ryan that I forgot that they were taking pictures the entire day.

When I received my photos, I was in love with all of them! Seriously. They were everything I was hoping for and more. Heather and Ryan captured literally every moment of the entire day. The great thing about them is they edit your photos, and give you every single picture so that you are the ones who can decide which photos you like the best, not leave it up to their discretion. I think I got over 2,000 photos back. It was so much fun to relive those moments and is so special to know that I have all of those memories to keep forever. My entire family was so happy with all of the photos. Everyone keeps commenting on "They did such a great job! These are such great photos!". They made us look good, feel good, and capture precise moments that mean the most to us. I am 100% so happy with the work, and friendship, they provided!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Julia · Married on 11/12/2016

Heather and Ryan were wonderful to work with and the photos were amazing. We cannot say enough good about great our photos turned out. They were easy to work with, responsive and captured everything we wanted and more. Heather was wonderful on the day of the wedding, with running the show, getting all the photos we requested, checking in with me to make sure I was okay, making people laugh. We got so many compliments from our bridal party and friends about them. I cannot recommend them enough. Hire them!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jacey · Married on 09/10/2016

Great service! They were very accomdating and very organized.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Sean · Married on 09/02/2016

My husband and I hired Heather and Ryan to photograph our wedding in September 2016 and we couldn't be happier with the results. We felt an immediate rapport with them when we first met over coffee, and we decided to follow our instincts and book their services. They did a tremendous job shooting the usual post-ceremony photos, and the quality of the final photos certainly exceeded our expectations. But what we really appreciate is that they took the time to interact with our guests and take lovely candid shots. We hoped they would feel comfortable enough to be part of the day instead of just observing it, thinking that would lend itself to a wider variety and better quality of shots -- and that's exactly what happened. It was almost overwhelming how many great shots we had to choose from -- constructing an album turned out to be challenging because we wanted to include more photos than we had room for. Not a bad problem to have! We're happy to recommend Heather and Ryan based on the excellent experience we had with them. They didn't just take our pictures, they took care of us.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • FutureMrsHart<3

Kyleah · Married on 08/13/2016

Heather and Ryan are great! Granted we haven't gotten married yet, just our engagement photos. But I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that everything will be perfect.
    My fiance and I were nervous about our engagement shoot at first because we don't really know how to act when people are taking pictures of us. However Heather and Ryan made everything so comfortable and I felt like we were just hanging out with friends! Then when we got the images back they were AMAZING! We are so lucky we found them and can't wait for them to photograph our wedding! Thanks Heather & Ryan!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/19/2016

Heather and Ryan are wonderful to work with! Being a student, living on the opposite side of the state, and having a horribly crazy schedule is making planning a wedding crazy, but these two are amazing and so flexible. I feel so comfortable working with them since they have done so many weddings and seem to care about the couples they work with. I would suggest them to anyone that wants a steady and dependable person there that is professional and has a great artistic eye!

Sent on 08/12/2015

These two were beyond amazing. They made everything easy and fun. Heather is the sweetest, she laughed with me and cried with me. We hired Heather and Ryan to be our wedding photographers and they really went above and beyond. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed our photographers and our photo booth. The pictures that they took were phenomenal and everyone LOVES them. As do we!!! I can't thank them enough for making everything so much less stressful for us!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Hailey · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely the best vendor we had at our wedding. We hired a number of vendors for our wedding this past month. It seemed like there was an issue with every one of them, whether it be the cake topper was missing, the menu for the meal was incorrect to the wrong flowers, Events by Heather & Ryan were the only ones who got it all right. They showed up on time and even stayed beyond the time they were supposed to. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2017

We met Heather at a friend's wedding I was in last year. My fiance surprised me by having Heather secretly photograph our proposal last December. She recently did our engagement pictures which both turned our amazing and I cannot wait for them to capture our wedding in May. They are amazing to work with and make you feel like you've been friends for years! Absolutely love them and consider them family now! Will have them doing our photos for many years to come!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Alexa · Married on 03/21/2015

Finding a photographer for your wedding is probably one of the hardest decisions. My husband and I met Heather and Ryan at a nearby Starbucks and instantly felt that great connection! When it came time for our engagement pictures, Heather made us feel totally comfortable and let us just be us! For our wedding yesterday, Heather and Ryan went above and beyond for us. Not only were the pictures fun and I'm sure beautiful, Heather was there to help my mother bustle my dress! They also were there to console us when a elder family member had an emergency and always made sure that we were doing well. To top it off, Ryan even drove us to our hotel after our grand exit. I cannot say enough how wonderful these two are and I highly recommend them to everyone, you will not be dissapointed! I will be using them again for maternity and baby pictures when the time comes :)

Sent on 03/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2014

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in getting us awesome engagement and wedding pictures. You were great to work with and made everything so easy. It’s hard to figure out which pictures to print because there are so many good ones ! We hope that we’ll be working with you again in the future and creating more great memories. Thanks again !

Sent on 10/09/2014

Ryan and Heather were absolutely amazing. Their attention to detail made the day go by much easier. I'd say out of all my vendors, they were the most organized and on time. The pictures were posted on their blog the next day and they had all the pictures back to us a week later. Definitely recommended.....

Sent on 08/19/2014