Events by Genevieve Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• ZoyBeel
    Zoybeel K. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I don't think she could have been better!

Beyond saying yes, hiring Genevieve was the best decision we made at our wedding. We can't say enough good things. She's responsive, she knew all the timings we should hit so that things would go smoothly, and she was a great resource to bounce ideas off while still being true to our vision. She knew places to save money and places to splurge depending on our priorities, she knew connections with great vendors, and she knew how to navigate venues new to weddings. Several friends, family, and even other vendors told us specifically how "on it" Gen was. No wedding is perfect, including ours. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and the day of, the weather forecast changed to have rain throughout the ceremony. Within a few hours Gen changed the ceremony space to the reception area and coordinated the redecorating before and after. Also, we had a Desi wedding with two events with both Pakistani and Indian elements and Gen researched and learned our traditions easily and seamlessly planned and executed those without any experience in Desi weddings. We simply cannot thank Gen enough.
  • Lianne
    Lianne Married on 06/25/2022

Genevieve is the best!

We worked with Genevieve from January 2021 until our wedding in June 2022 and she was great to work with from start to finish. We had an initial consultation with her on zoom and found that she was really easy to talk to and was very informative with all our questions. She came with us to our walk throughs when we were venue searching and knew to ask all the right questions as we had no idea what we were doing. We booked our main vendors (photographer, floral, cake, decor, dress) early on as she was quick to provide us with recommendations based on the vision we had for our wedding and previous vendors she had worked with before. Since we had the big things taken cared of early on, we had a long break from wedding planning, but I would hear from Genevieve here and there just to check in.

As the wedding came closer, we had monthly meetings on zoom, which we found to be more convenient than having to meet in person. We enjoyed talking to Gen as we felt like she was more of a friend to us than just a planner. She also has a large inventory of wedding decor and her clients have access to everything in it! Gen helped us out so much on top of planning. She made us a welcome sign, gave get ready robes for my bridal party and i, and provided many decor items for our weddding, such as: candles with glass, card box, grass wall with flowers for photos, Mr & Mrs sign, pedestals, and seating chart signs with easels.

We had a couple last minute cancellations due to COVID, one being our emcee. Gen was quick not to stress out (I was freaking out) and think of alternatives for a replacement. She made sure our new emcee had the script and knew everything that was going on without having to involve me.

Wedding day was perfect. I spent the morning getting ready in our hotel room upstairs with my bridal party while Gen and her team prepared everything in the banquet hall down below us. Everything was beautiful and both the ceremony and reception worked out the way we wanted them to. Gen was good at keeping us on schedule and making sure the wedding party was where they were supposed to be throughout the night. After the reception ended, my new husband and I were able to enjoy the after party together as Gen and her team cleared out the banquet hall and didn't want us to have to worry about anything. After we came back to our room from the after party, all our stuff to take home was already back and put away for us.

Overall, I'm 100% happy that we decided to have Gen be our wedding planner. I always knew that I wanted a wedding planner since I was a little girl and Gen was everything that I could have asked for and more.
    Lauren S. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Events by Genevieve is amazing!

We had an amazing experience with Events by Genevieve! We hired Gen as our day of coordinator and she was great! Almost everything went as planned, it was truly a perfect day! Gen provided us with a detailed timeline and list of information to fill in ahead of time, which really helped us stay organized. She helped us talk through all of the details of our wedding day, I felt like I could relax because Gen had it under control. Gen's assistant, Taylor, was also amazing and so sweet! My parents and other guests commented multiple times how impressed they were with Gen and Taylor. They were so organized and helped our entire ceremony and reception run smoothly. Thank you so much Events by Genevieve!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jackie
    Jackie C. Married on 06/12/2022

Grateful for Gen

I always knew I wanted a Day of Coordinator to help lessen the stress our wedding day.
    Even though we only booked her as a day of Coordinator she was so helpful throughout the whole planning and we can't thank her enough for her help.
    If you need someone to help make your wedding day enjoyable and stress free you need to choose Gen.
  • Mercedes
    Mercedes G. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision I made!

After postponing my wedding due to COVID in 2021, my previous coordinator was unavailable for a 2022 wedding. I found Genevieve and knew instantly she was the Day of Coordinator I wanted! Our venue is very particular and Genevieve had been a bride there herself before COVID and had also coordinated a couple weddings.

I brought my husband to the walkthrough and both he and I were blown away by her knowledge, professionalism, and take charge attitude. I was a tough bride. A perfectionist at heart, I was obsessive about every little thing and Genevieve was patient and understanding the whole way through.

For someone who doesn't let go easily, on the day of our wedding, I happily basked in the knowledge that Genevieve had me covered. I never once stressed about vendors arriving or things being done correctly. Our day turned out so perfect and everything I could have hoped for thanks to her!

WOULD RECOMMEND EVENTS BY GENEVIEVE A MILLION TIMES OVER.
    Maddie B. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gen was the best day of coordinator!

I used Gen’s day of coordination services for my wedding. We were so impressed with her knowledge, attention to detail, and responsiveness in the process of planning our wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say that our wedding day was absolutely perfect, much of which was due to Gen and her assistant being there. They ensured our decor was set up and taken down; she kept the flow of events prompt and seamless; she ensured all of our vendors were on the same page before the event and throughout the day. So much of the stress was taken away and I was truly able to enjoy the day knowing that everything was running smoothly. Additionally, Gen has a large inventory of beautiful decor that we were able to use. I would absolutely recommend Events By Genevieve for all of your wedding planning and coordination needs - she is simply the best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 02/12/2022

Best Wedding Planner in the PNW

Gen was truly made for this job and went above and beyond from start to finish. Gen's attention to detail, creative touch, knowledgeable ideas, and organizational skills made our day turn out exactly how we could've imagined if not better. Gen had such phenomenal communication with everyone from my photographer to my makeup artist and the catering which not only took a lot off my plate as the bride but also streamlined the entire day; You know your wedding planner is legit when even your other vendors comment on how wonderful she is. She anticipated any issues before they even happened, going as far as staying late checking every single decor I dropped off with her day before the wedding and finding even the smallest issue & presenting me with solutions. For example, we had a candle lighting ceremony and it turns out the candle sticks I bought didn't even fit into the candle stick holders!! And the twinkle lights I wanted hung up didn't have batteries! She supplied all of those little things that I had missed and left me with absolutely no worries on my big day.

As a bride I literally had NOTHING to worry about day of. My entire bridal party could get pampered & dolled up while Gen & her team handled it all. If you're even contemplating hiring a coordinator this is your sign to just do it and to save you a lot of time on research, trust me when I say Gen is the best the greater Pacific Northwest has to offer! BEST MONEY SPENT HANDS DOWN. You won't be dissapointed with Gen and her killer team.
    Marielle O. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and Amazing Planner/Coordinator!

I hired Gen as my day-of-coordinator for my wedding this December 2021. Gen was extremely helpful and professional! Communication with Gen is easy; she’s responsive and made sure all my questions were answered. The wedding day went smoothly, and I could not believe how she and her team could give us exactly what we wanted during our special day. It was such a perfect night for my husband and me, and Gen significantly played a major role in making our wedding day more special! Gen and her team made our vision turned into reality. Thank you, Infinity Weddings and Events by Gen!
  • F
    Fred A. Married on 11/11/2021

Best day ever!

If there's one thing we can recommend on your wedding day, it's to have a day of coordinator; we highly recommend Gen. She's amazing, and our day was perfect. She's incredibly organized, knows weddings, is a creative decorator, truly cares about your experience, and is easy to work with. We were able to enjoy our wedding day from start to finish, because Gen and her assistant, Chelsea, handled everything from décor to vendor drop offs/pick-ups, to moving through each scheduled event. It rained a lot on our wedding day, but Gen and her team were prepared and made our day unforgettable. I cannot imagine our day without Gen and Chelsea.
  • Anastasiya
    Anastasiya C. Married on 09/25/2021

100% recommend!

We had the pleasure of having Gen be our day-of Wedding Cordinator and let me just start off by saying Gen went above and beyond from helping me plan my wedding to the finishing last minute touches! Everything was so perfect! Working with her made me feel like the luckiest bride 🥺🥲🤍
    Gen and her assistant made sure the wedding was as smooth as possible. I still have guests & vendors asking about her because they where amazed by how well she made everything go by! I would 100% recommend Infinity Wedding and Event!

Wedding video: https://vimeo.com/671014582
  • Aida
    Aida T. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 the absolute best!!!

I decided last minute that I would need a day of coordinator for my wedding and Gen and her team really came through. Gen had helped me from the beginning all the way to our special day. Gen, Amy, and Chelsea all made sure things were the way I wanted it to be. Gen also made us a gorgeous sign and even had robes delivered for me & my bridesmaids. These ladies also gave me amazing advice when it came to all the planning & even on the day of. I promise, Gen and her team make it look so easy. I genuinely don’t know how they do it. On my actual wedding day, Amy and Chelsea were running the show flawlessly!! The whole day was absolutely perfect. I am so happy Amy and Chelsea were there to overlook things. If it weren’t for them, my wedding day would’ve been a hot mess. They are truly the best at what they do and I have absolutely no regrets!! 10/10 Gen & her team know exactly what they’re doing & I love that they made sure to include important cultural practices into my wedding day.
    Jess B. Married on 08/29/2021

Amazing experience!

Genevieve of Infinity Weddings and Events was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was super responsive, listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and made our magical day come to life. I would hire her again in a second to plan any of our upcoming events!
    Gen was very professional and went above and beyond coordinating our "semi-destination" wedding with out of town guests and our large families. You won't be sorry, you will feel blessed and relaxed on your day!
    Rebecca K. Married on 08/14/2021

Above and beyond

Chelsea and Rae were our main coordinators for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations not only during the wedding day but weeks leading up to our special day. We had an intimate wedding with 50 of our closest friends and family. Our wedding venue was unique in that it was not a normal venue but a vacation rental castle. There was lots of planning needed to help make the day perfect and with their help, it was. We had friends and family constantly telling us the amazing work they were doing. The day felt so smooth and seamless because of their help. I couldn't recommend them more to any other couple planning their big day.
    Stephanie V. Married on 08/14/2021

Gen is awesome!

Gen had been with us as a vendor for day of coordinator since our original planned wedding in 2020. She was very flexible as we moved our wedding to 2021. Gen is amazing! She kept us on time, made sure all our other vendors were informed and organized, prepared for the unexpected and made sure we got all the special moments we wanted. She goes the extra mile for her couples. When our florist canceled a month before the wedding, she helped us find a new florist within a few days. She also makes great wedding signs.
    Momo Married on 07/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gen saved us at last minute

Gen is absolutely great. We were forced to find a coordinator three weeks before our wedding. We got to know Gen from a friend whose wedding is one week later than ours. Gen step in at the last minute, saved us from the chaos of wedding planning. She asked detailed questions which the previous wedding planner would never ask us. And she worked with all the vendors well. Our wedding day was great, our family and the wedding party said,"Gen is on top of everything". We only wish if we could have met Gen when we started to plan the wedding. We will definitely work with Gen again when we would have big events later in our life. We highly recommend Gen to our friends who would get married in the future.
    Comparing all the contracts we signed with the vendors, Gen's contract was the ONLY one that we felt her not only protect her business but also protect her clients too which is rare and genuine. Gen is true to her words that she works for her clients' needs.
    Gen, we are go grateful to have you as our coordinator of the big day! We wish you the best. May your business blossom in the years to come!
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine D. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

150% recommend Gen - amazing day-of wedding coordinator!

Gen was INCREDIBLE as our day-of coordinator. As a wedding photographer myself, I am sure I was pretty high-maintenance (hello, color-coordinated spreadsheets), but she never made me feel bad and always welcomed questions. She was super prompt in her replies via both email and Instagram leading up to the big day. When the day itself actually came, she was beyond amazing. There were a few things that went wrong (nothing that was her fault - totally on us!) - roses that were supposed to be cut still had long stems, we ran out of Corona beer before dinner started, and the projector we had brought didn't work. But all of these mishaps were taken care of by Gen SO smoothly and easily without me even having to bat an eye or lift a finger. I knew my day was in perfectly capable hands with Gen! We hired her for half the day and then her assistant came for the second half of the day and was fabulous to work with as well. I'm pretty sure we set a record time for clean-up at the end of the night - it was amazing. I can't recommend Infinity Weddings and Events by Gen enough!
    Ashley Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gen made our day so magical ❤️

We booked Gen to be our DOC for our big day. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Originally, we thought we could have our big day without a DOC but decided that we should book one to help ease our minds on the big day. Gen absolutely proved to us why having a DOC was so important as she made everything prior to the wedding and the wedding day run SO smoothly. Gen was very responsive and helped calm my nerves (we were a covid couple and everything felt like it was on fire). Gen made us this beautiful wedding welcome sign and provided me and my bridesmaids gorgeous robes. She also made our cake topper and provided us with additional decor for us to use. Gen has such a positive energy and we all immediately clicked. She made sure to rally the troops and ensure that everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be. Her coordination skills are on point and she made sure our day was magical and stress free! We cannot recommend Gen and her team enough!
    Cate M. Married on 02/08/2021

Amazing Experience!

We originally hired Gen for a 170 person wedding to take place in June 2020. By April, it was becoming increasing clear that large summer gatherings would not happen due to COVID-19. Between April and our eventual new wedding date in August 2020, we planned and re-planned five times. Gen was there throughout this entire process, sending ideas, helping with new timelines and touring venues. She was so flexible throughout the entire process. We had a check in phone call the night before the wedding when I realized I forgot to rent a welcome sign. Gen was able to make a sign that night and bring it for us the next day. She also supplied the arch and carpet that went perfectly with our theme and borrowed a beautiful ring box for us when I could not find one (just a few of the many examples of Gen going above and beyond). In the end, we had a very intimate ceremony and Gen beautifully set up the entire space, including setting up a physically-distanced seating chart in the uneven terrain of the forest (I showed her the décor and she did all the set up and clean up). We highly recommend hiring Gen for your event! Not only is she amazing at all things planning and coordination, she is also a genuinely wonderful person to be around!

*Photos: Cameron Zegers Photography
    Alexis Married on 10/02/2020

So thankful!

Gen was so great! My husband and I clicked with her as soon as we first met her. We needed a day of coordinator for our wedding and Gen and her team were awesome! Our original wedding was suppose to be 300 people in Oct 2020, but due to covid we had to postpone. We decided to just do a small ceremony and reception with 30 people. Gen and her assistant were so much help and everything was able to go smoothly without me not having to worry. Also, even with a new baby she always responded so quickly! Thank you so much!!
    Courtney Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

Gen was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire planning process. She guided me through the wedding planning process with grace and offered creative solutions to help me create my dream wedding during a pandemic. With ever changing state mandates she made sure I was the first to know and helped offer solutions with understanding and flexibility. From scaling back the wedding ceremony size to a change of venues, we ended up getting married in the backyard of a cabin we rented at Suncadia, she helped me adapt my vision, providing reassurance and guidance throughout. She goes above and beyond, offering many additional services and is generous with her time. She offers several things beyond planning I highly recommend, from wedding day signage to her signature champagne wall, adding these little touches bring a lot to the day.
    There are so many moving parts on the wedding day, she was always several steps ahead allowing me to truly enjoy the big day with my nearest and dearest without a worry in the world. Highly recommend, Gen is fantastic!
  • Maryann
    Maryann S. Married on 07/31/2020

Beautiful experience!

Planning our wedding during a pandemic was tough and Gen did an amazing job! I couldn’t imagine having to do it without her. Our wedding was beautiful and I am so grateful for her!
  • Ryan
    Ryan S. Married on 12/28/2019

Flexible & Professional

Very professional in conducting business. Custom decorations and ideas to support to theme were perfect and creatively crafted. Although as a guy, I don't pay attention to much details, but I know my wife was happy with the results.
  • Emma
    Emma B. Married on 12/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

It’s been said before, but I will say it again. Gen & Infinity Weddings & Events is an 11 out of 10. Gen goes above and beyond in all that she does. What started out as asking her to do “day-of wedding coordinating” morphed into her helping us with sourcing vendors, creating table decorations, a seating chart, swag for a family reunion, and awesome sweatshirts for the “bride tribe”. She is creative, responsive, professional and really can do it all! We also had an unfortunate incident on the day of the wedding with a no-show DJ even after checking-in with him the morning of the wedding, but Gen and her team had it covered. They had our songs ready to go and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! This review hardly does justice to her ability to put everyone at ease. I never had to think twice about anything throughout the entire wedding process as she had it covered! My only regret was not calling her sooner!! If you are even remotely considering asking her for help, my now husband and I could not recommend her enough!
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 11/30/2019

Kingdom Hearts

When I first started to plan my wedding I didn’t know where to start. Not only was I planning it in less than a year but I was planning it alone. Had I not had Genevieve there to walk me step by step through everything I probably would have lost it. She’s the most creative and patient person I know. She’s been there for me no matter what time of the day & also stayed on the phone with me while I did my seating chart. 10/10 would recommend her!
  • Anna
    Anna R. Married on 10/05/2019

Gen is great!

Gen did way more than a "day of" coordinator for us. She was keeping me on track throughout the whole planning process and made sure the big day went as smooth as possible. We were able to have fun and not worry about anything. She's very organized and reliable.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message