Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 5
  • Makyla

Makyla Coulombe · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!!

Events by Cool Cat made our wedding everything it was!! We hired them for there Officiant and DJ services. Our officiant/MC Mike Peart was the highlight of the party! He understood exactly what we wanted and delivered it beyond our expectations! They kept guest entertained with games, great music, and amazing personalities! Highly highly recommend there services for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Trish · Married on 10/06/2018

We hit the jackpot by hiring Cool Cat!! My wedding was almost 1 month ago, and people are still raving about how amazing the music was and how the DJ was incredible! The price is extremely reasonable compared to all other wedding DJ companies, and the extras they offer are great! We hired Vince jr. and all I can say is.. WOW! Throughout the entire planning process, Vince was so accommodating, great with communication, and truly made my wedding unique to us! We met in person several times, and Vince sat with us and hand picked songs to ensure the music was exactly what we wanted. We wanted a mix of 3 different songs for our first dance, and a special mix for the last song of the night...Vince worked with us for weeks, made several versions of the mixes, and did not stop until they were absolutely perfect! The energy that Vince brought to our wedding was incredible, and you can tell that he truly has a passion for what he does! Our goal was to have an amazing party, and with the help of Vince, we achieved that goal! Music is a VITAL part of an event, especially a wedding, and Cool Cat was nothing short of perfect!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the even that everyone is still talking about!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww, this is all so awesome to read. We are so happy that your wedding day was off the charts amazing!!!! Vince is definitely passionate and skilled :) Thanks again for entrusting Cool Cat And DJ Vince with such a huge part of your dream day.
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam Fowler and Beau made our wedding FANTASTIC not only did they do an amazing job with the entertainment for our wedding but Adam stayed up with me the night before our wedding helping me pick out the perfect playlist! He went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we had expected a DJ to be like. We would STRONGLY recommend anyone to use their services. Cool Cat Entertainment provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and every single piece went off without a hitch. If there were any issues they were never brought to our attention and were handled on the spot which as the bride was very important to me. I can't thank them enough or recommend them enough to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jeff Crompton · Married on 09/22/2018

The best DJ! All around amazing experience!

Working with Cool Cats was a great experience all around. The online portal helped make the whole process stress free and it helped us be 100% confident that the whole evening would go as smooth as possible. Vinny and Tina were very responsive and set us up with a great DJ. Our DJ (Paul) was super friendly and very easy to work with. He provided many helpful tips and ideas throughout our multiple planning calls. He made it a point to make sure we had every detail figured out before the wedding day so that there would be nothing to worry about the day of. During the reception, Paul had the dance floor rocking the entire night and he played all of the songs we wanted. We had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was nearly full the entire night! One of the biggest compliments we’ve received from our guests was how great the DJ was. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding was friday night, and we could not have asked for a better DJ than Vinny... he had us up and dancing all night long, and provided full service music all night long. You could not hire a better dj than Cool Cat.

Events by Cool Cat 6
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww thanks! You both are a great couple and I was honored to celebrate with you :)

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Pauly did an amazing job! He and his partner interacted with everyone, knew what everyone liked and participated in a fun and professional way. This was my first time hiring a DJ and I couldn't of had a better experience. Would definately recommend and hire again. Makes me want to have another celebration!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Paige · Married on 09/15/2018

Great entertainment for my wedding

I have nothing bad to say about the experience, the music was great and not to loud which was a huge deal for us for our wedding. There was a very good mix of songs and genres for all who attended. Lamont was our dj and he did a great job we were super happy with everything. Thank you

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

HIRE COOL CAT!! I can't recommend them enough. We live in the Capital Region, and paid them to travel to Niagara Falls for our wedding after attending several other weddings where they DJ'd. They were an absolute HIGHLIGHT! Paul and Eric were extremely communicative, flexible and FUN to work with. They both went above and beyond to make our day a hit! They were on point with all of our requests, and a huge hit with our guests! On top of that - they lit our outdoor tent and make it look like a night club! I can not say enough good things about them. Our wedding was amazing because of them both! The people at Cool Cat and Experience Events are absolutely born to do what they do. Trust them to make your wedding a hit!! They will not disappoint!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Dillon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He spent extra time getting to know us and exactly what we wanted and he did not disappoint. Everyone who I’ve talked to after the wedding commented on how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. At one point he even stepped in to usher a guest to her seat before the ceremony because the ushers were all occupied. Above and beyond the call of duty for sure :) Thank you Dillon for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

I have received more compliments from my guests about DJ Mike than anything else from my wedding night! He was amazing! Great at keeping energy up and flow of events, even great with the children dancing on the floor. I loved the planning form the company uses. I would recommend the company and particularly DJ Mike to anyone! I plan to use him as a DJ again for our next big event!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Caitlyn and Freddy

Caitlyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Kept the party going

When I thought about my dream wedding the two things that mattered most to me were our food and entertainment. Well with Cool Cat our entertainment was far above what we imagined. They were amazing, very professional and fun, the planning was super easy, they make you feel like family. I have gotten so many compliments on how awesome our DJs and photo booth were. They make me want to have another wedding just to relive these moments again and again. Thank you so much Vinny and Mike for making our wedding perfect and keeping the party going even if you got soaked in the rain!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband, family, friends and I loved the DJ. Adam and his crew did an amazing job. The venue that we picked is a hard place to get everyone’s attention (it was partially inside, outside, and there was two barns for people to go to) but the Adam did a great job getting the party started and keeping people engaged! I would highly recommend this company. Also, the photo booth was a huge hit!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Tonya

Tonya Holbrook · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ 08/25/18

DJ Pauly and Olivia were amazingggg, I can not say enough good things about them and this company. They provide a high level of service at an affordable price. DJ Paul had the dance floor filled from the moment we started the party until it ended. He was so attentive to our needs as well and made sure that everything we could have wanted to happen, happened! They did our ceremony and cocktail hour as well and the transitions were perfect. They were amazing, and their online planner helped ensure things were flawless. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone looking for a DJ. They certainly know what they are doing when it comes to the DJ world! We love them and are so happy someone recommended them to us!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Matt · Married on 08/11/2018

From beginning to end, Vince and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and I highly recommend Cool Cats to any future soon-to-be's. My family has used Cool Cats Entertainment for all 3 boys' weddings. At the beginning of the process we specifically asked NOT for a certain DJ just from past experience. Of course....we got the DJ we requested not to have but after speaking to Vince, they corrected this by providing us with one of their most experienced DJ's who turned out to be the best DJ we have ever seen at a wedding. Everything we wanted played, played. Vince answered his phone day and night! I guarantee that my little sister uses Cool Cats for the 4th and final family wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

I have NEVER been to any other wedding with better DJ’s. And I never will. Nick M and Beau are the ABSOLUTE best you would ever find! They were beyond professional, intelligent, outgoing and helpful. They are THE BEST! Do not hesitate to book!!! Everyone at the wedding loved them and commented about how great they were! We owe it to them for the best night imaginable! Thank you SO much, Nick & Beau and Cool Cats for the most amazing night!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2018

We didn't meet with any other DJs as we have already seen the amazing work that Cool Cat is capable of. Everyone is great. From our first meeting with Michael who broke out singing Dance with somebody which is one of my favorites to all of the planning that Vince did to make our day wonderful we couldn't be more happy that we booked with Cool Cat. They did our ceremony music, played Black Jack for cockatail hour, kept the dance floor packed, and stayed for our after party. Also the DJ that came with Vince was full of energy and helped keep our party hoping by dancing along. We are so happy with everything they did for us and you will be as well.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2018

We had an awesome time with Vincent! Hey really new how to hype everyone up and we had a great night!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amber · Married on 07/21/2018

Extremely happy with cool cat entertainment. Adam, and the team he had with him are very good at what they do and made sure everything went great. It’s safe to say my guests had a great time on the dance floor and with the photo booth!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Briana · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot not say enough about Vince - he took over when our other DJ was no longer able to be at our wedding, and boy did we get lucky! My now husband was a little nervous after our meeting because he was "younger" and they had different tastes in music, but let me tell you - VINCE WAS AMAZING! Everyone is still talking about how great the music was at our wedding!!! We had huge dance circles all night!! Not only was he amazing night of the wedding; he was very responsive and a pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend him to every person looking to have an AMAZING time!!! We are so thankful to Vince and Danny for making our wedding a true party!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lori · Married on 07/07/2018

The best DJ in town loved everything!!

Events by Cool Cat 7
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Vince was awesome to work with. He saved our butt after our DJ couldn't do the wedding 1 month before. He linked us up with Nick to be our DJ, who was absolutely terrific.

Nick - Not only were you terrific to work with from the first time we talked, but you were just a gem of a person and a professional at the wedding. You helped us and our vendors run everything smoothly and really were a full-service DJ, going way above and beyond. Your little touches (like bringing us drinks!) combined with your always calm, happy voice and ever present smile helped to make use even happier!

Our friends are ridiculously hard critics of DJs, and many of them said afterwards, unsolicited, that you were by far the best they ever saw and now their favorite. They loved your drumming, how you wove in the music choices, how you were involved but didn't make it about you, and overall enthusiasm.

Thank you. We wanted our wedding to be a party in the woods with the people we love the most, and you "got it" and blended right in as the awesome person and DJ you are.

Sent on 07/23/2018

carson · Married on 06/30/2018

Steve was so awesome and easy to work with. We had a meeting before the wedding and we told him specific songs we wanted and also our taste of music. He did a great job of playing songs that we wanted to hear all night and kept the dance floor going. All of our guests raved about him and how much fun he was during cocktail hour, especially with playing black jack. He was so cool and laid back, we had a lot of fun with him and are glad we chose him as a DJ.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/30/2018

PLEASE do yourself a favor and book these guys as your wedding DJs! You will NOT be disappointed! Our wedding was nearly 3 weeks ago, on June 30th, and we have not gone a day since then were we have not been told how amazing our DJ was. He had everyone up and dancing the entire night. The songs he played were absolutely amazing, and there was such a wonderful variety. I especially loved that he did a special shout out for our dog, Jagger, when "Moves Like Jagger" came on( this also happened to be the name of one of our signature drinks). Vince also did a wonderful job keeping guests informed on what was going on (cake cutting, letting them know where the guestbook was, father daughter dance, etc.) so that our guests didn't miss out on anything! Honestly, one of the best parts of our wedding was having Vince as our DJ and we are so happy he have us and our guests such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

These guys were amazing. The djs Mike and Paul really catered to the crowd. Everyone had such a great time. They both danced with the guests and did some jokes that were requested by my husband. The videographer Gio was so great he was so easy to work with, he got there earlier than I had planned because there were things he knew I wanted captured. I can’t wait to see the video.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Pat · Married on 05/26/2018

Cool Cat did a fantastic job. They were very patient with us & guided us right from the beginning. Mo & Nate had people up on the dance floor the entire time. They knew just what songs to play to keep the people on the dance floor. They are very professional too. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having a party. My son & daughter-in-laws wedding would not have been complete if it wasn't for Mo & Nate. Tks again

Sent on 05/30/2018