Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 6
Events by Cool Cat 7

Micaela W · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Fostered a great party!

There are so many pros to hiring Cool Cat. Their website to add music is so easy to use. My husband and I had fun adding to the lists and searching music. Vinny went around during cocktail hour playing card games with our guests, which is beyond the expectation of a DJ! One of my favorite parts of the nights was when Vinny and the other DJ (I forgot his name!) played the dollar game before dinner. It was a competition to get people talking, laughing and dancing! So many amazing moments came out of this game! Our guests danced all night long and I don't think I sat down after dinner! Having Cool Cat as our entertainment took a huge stress off our shoulders. We did not have to worry about any piece of the reception as they handled the flow of everything!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Karissa · Married on 10/13/2019

Best dj ever!

Vinny and his son did such an AMAZING job for our wedding!!! We found out about him initially 7+ years ago when we attended our friends wedding and had the best time ever. When we got engaged, we knew immediately we wanted to hire Vinny. He did an amazing job with the music, keeping the guests moving, dancing, and interacting with each other, and was a great MC! Vinny and team are very professional, extremely friendly, organized, and made out special day perfect from ceremony to end of reception. Thanks again Vinny! We loved your service and will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Charles C. · Married on 08/27/2019

Excellent Energy & Professional Style

Paulie was an awesome DJ with great energy. He was able to accommodate our unique venue (backyard wedding) and even helped us out with many items during the wedding, including putting the available power from his ceremony spot up to his wedding spot. He was very flexible in our requests and adjusted his style to exactly match our needs. I would absolutely recommend his services (and CoolCat in general) to everyone.

Sent on 08/27/2019

genevieve · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Pauly was amazing

DJ pauly and his crew were amazing. Made my wedding more lively. Definitely got the party started.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • MARLENA

MARLENA LOVAGLIO · Married on 06/30/2019

No One Left the Dance Floor

Vinny & his son, Vince kept everyone on the dance floor all night long at our wedding!! Vinny was a pleasure to work with since day 1, and we're SO happy and grateful to have had him and Vince entertain our guests! We've had nothing but positive reviews of our wedding and I know it's because we had Events by Cool Cat DJ our wedding. From the interactive cocktail hour to playing hit after hit at our reception, we couldn't be more thrilled with how our night turned out. Thank you Vinny & Vince for making our wedding night one to remember!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2019

Danced all night long!

Events by Cool Cat is the way to go! Mo had us dancing all night long! He was amazing...EVERY SINGLE ONE of our guests commented on not only how amazing Mo was but his music choice and ability to read the crowd were on point! He made a special mix for my father/ daughter dance which was perfect too! I really can't say enough good things about the customer service we were given throughout the process too!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Christine Peyron · Married on 06/28/2019

Great time!

We really enjoyed working with the Cool Cat team and our guests were dancing all night! The team was also very responsive and organized during the planning stage. We were very happy with the whole experience!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Ferguson · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't be happier we went with Cool Cat

Every step and every detail of our experience with Cool Cat was perfect. Vinny knew exactly what he was doing, had great recommendations for ways to entertain during the reception and knew exactly how to get the dance floor going from start to finish. There was not one point in the wedding that the dance floor wasn't full. He was more than willing to meet with us before the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted and then again to finalize our ideas and work on some music ideas for different parts of the day. You can tell he is very passionate about the entire wedding experience and really cares that your day is perfect. The entire experience from requesting a quote, to meetings and the big day was a breeze and would 10/10 recommend Cool Cat and Vinny to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Vinny was awesome! Everyone has raved about our dj since our wedding 2 weeks ago, and I have some very picky family members when it comes to dj's. Everyone had a blast. Vinny helped us from start to finish and but on quite the show for us. It was a perfect day and they helped make it the time of our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Made an incredible night!

Dillon completed our wedding! He was the best dj I have ever seen at a wedding! He kept everyone dancing all night and even came on the dance floor himself to join us with his amazing dancing skills! It felt like he was apart of our family that day! He even came up to us if someone requested a participation song to see if we wanted to play it or not. Most people were dancing to the last song and even took a picture for us of everyone on the dance floor. If you want an amazing wedding that everyone talks about weeks to follow then you need Dillon to be your dj! You will not regret it! He was the life of the party!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Events by Cool Cat 8
    Events by Cool Cat 9

mary f mccormack · Married on 04/13/2019

dj at our wedding

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for Saturday night! You did an awesome job and you did exactly what we wanted ~ kept the dance floor going!! Also, the fact that we wanted you to stay let you know how great the night was going! Also, I cannot thank you enough for helping with the edit of our first dance ~ that meant the world to us! You did awesome and the music was one of the most important parts of our night, so thank you so very much!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Aww, thanks Mary. DJ Greg was so excited and honored to share in your big day. Congratulations once again and thanks for having Cool Cat be such a big part of your wedding :)

Maxie Weinberg · Married on 02/01/2019

The best!!

Vince was the best DJ! We had close to 700 people and I had so many people tell me how much they loved him. He played popular songs based on the age group that attended our event and he killed it! He also brought a sound system that could work in our huge venu. Cool cats was very affordable. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 01/26/2019

Our wedding guests said "Best wedding they have ever attended"!!

My husband and I had Vince as our DJ, and he was absolutely amazing! Vince played a mixture of music for all age groups, and was able to transition songs seamlessly! We had tons of guests on the dance floor the entire time! At the end of the night numerous guests told me it was the best wedding they have ever attended! I highly recommend Events by Cool Cats, there whole team made the wedding planning easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Marcy Debiccari · Married on 01/12/2019

When can we do it again?

Working with Vinny and the Cool Cats team was effortless and the results were outstanding. From the first meeting to the last, we felt like Vinny was listening to our wishes and understood the vision we had for our son's party. The music was perfect, the dancers were awesome and the photobooth was a hit! Thank you Cool Cats! I can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kara · Married on 12/28/2018

The best dj

We could not have asked for a better DJ. They personalized the whole night to our liking, including music, wedding entrances and kept the whole crowd informed of what was going on during the entire reception. The dance floor was flooded the entire night. We have received compliment after compliment about the energy of our wedding, and I attribute that to the way the Cool Cat team kept the party going. We would book them again if we had the chance!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome party!

I cannot speak highly enough of the Cool Cat team. My now husband and I went to a wedding in 2015 that Cool Cat was DJing - they were so much fun that three years later we had them at our own wedding. They were very organized and had the whole day planned out before hand. Vince answered all of our questions and helped us think of every last detail.

Dan and Vince were amazing DJs! They kept people on the dance floor all night long. I had many people come up to me after the wedding saying that was the most fun wedding they had been to - thank you so much Dan and Vince for making our wedding such a great time!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Courtney Gehrig · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we could have imagined and more

Three years ago my boyfriend (at the time) and I were attending a wedding in the saratoga area and the DJ was outstanding. Kept us dancing all night. We discussed then that when we got married we would definitely book these guys. We got a card from them that night and just coming back from our wedding October 27th, 2018 the three year wait was worth the wait!! We were so fortunate to have Vince be there on our special day. With our busy schedules and living distance we weren't able to meet up until the Thursday before our wedding to go over details. That night we knew the night was going to be perfect and Vince had it all under control. They not only kept everyone that came to our wedding up and dancing but setting up for our ceremony so everyone could hear it, including our dog of honor who barked! The ceremony music, the microphones, the cocktail music, the introductions, the group dance, our first dance, my father daughter dance everything was so perfect and custom to my husband and I. We didnt want the night to end! We will definitely be using Cool Cat and Experience again! Stop looking around they are perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Shane

Shane Mccarthy · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Adam was the best!

DJ Adam and Events by Cool Cat were amazing to work with and I would highly recommend them! To every bride and groom scouring the internet looking for vendors and reading review after review, believe me when I tell you that I don't think you'll find a better DJ. Working with DJ Adam was awesome, he was down to Earth, friendly, and very open to our extremely specific musical taste. My wife and I are both very opinionated and very sarcastic, and DJ Adam just seemed to fit right in to the mold no matter what we threw at him. We had about 3 meetings to plan out music selection and order of events which were actually a lot of fun and very easy to plan with Adam. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch, even without an assistant each transition of events was extremely smooth and Adam went above and beyond. I can't thank him enough for doing so. He felt like a part of the family by the time the night was over. Also, his light up suspenders were a big hit, you could tell he really enjoys what he does and it reflects in the overall energy of the night. If you want your dance floor packed for the entire duration of your wedding, BOOK NOW!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jessica Gosselin · Married on 10/18/2018

Best DJ Service Around!

Cool Cats are hands down the best DJ service in the area! They have it all! They think of every single detail! You have an online portal that you fill out during the planning process with your information songs etc. It is so helpful and puts your mind at ease knowing they have you covered! During our wedding they were very helpful and calming. I would highly recommend. Thank you Cool Cats for everything! Our wedding was perfect and guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Donna Steenstra · Married on 10/12/2018

10-12-18 The Boat House Restaurant, Lake George, NY

WOW!! As mother of the groom I want to say our experience with COOL CATS was wonderful and exceeded our expectations! Mike was our DJ as well as our wedding "officiant" and brought class, humor and professionalism to the max! Mike had everyone up and dancing... he was amazing! All of our guests had so much fun... we didn't want the evening to end!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Thanks Donna, it was a magical night for sure!!! It was an honor to be there celebrating with you and your amazing family :)
  • Makyla

Makyla Coulombe · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!!

Events by Cool Cat made our wedding everything it was!! We hired them for there Officiant and DJ services. Our officiant/MC Mike Peart was the highlight of the party! He understood exactly what we wanted and delivered it beyond our expectations! They kept guest entertained with games, great music, and amazing personalities! Highly highly recommend there services for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Trish · Married on 10/06/2018

We hit the jackpot by hiring Cool Cat!! My wedding was almost 1 month ago, and people are still raving about how amazing the music was and how the DJ was incredible! The price is extremely reasonable compared to all other wedding DJ companies, and the extras they offer are great! We hired Vince jr. and all I can say is.. WOW! Throughout the entire planning process, Vince was so accommodating, great with communication, and truly made my wedding unique to us! We met in person several times, and Vince sat with us and hand picked songs to ensure the music was exactly what we wanted. We wanted a mix of 3 different songs for our first dance, and a special mix for the last song of the night...Vince worked with us for weeks, made several versions of the mixes, and did not stop until they were absolutely perfect! The energy that Vince brought to our wedding was incredible, and you can tell that he truly has a passion for what he does! Our goal was to have an amazing party, and with the help of Vince, we achieved that goal! Music is a VITAL part of an event, especially a wedding, and Cool Cat was nothing short of perfect!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the even that everyone is still talking about!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww, this is all so awesome to read. We are so happy that your wedding day was off the charts amazing!!!! Vince is definitely passionate and skilled :) Thanks again for entrusting Cool Cat And DJ Vince with such a huge part of your dream day.
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam Fowler and Beau made our wedding FANTASTIC not only did they do an amazing job with the entertainment for our wedding but Adam stayed up with me the night before our wedding helping me pick out the perfect playlist! He went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we had expected a DJ to be like. We would STRONGLY recommend anyone to use their services. Cool Cat Entertainment provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and every single piece went off without a hitch. If there were any issues they were never brought to our attention and were handled on the spot which as the bride was very important to me. I can't thank them enough or recommend them enough to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jeff Crompton · Married on 09/22/2018

The best DJ! All around amazing experience!

Working with Cool Cats was a great experience all around. The online portal helped make the whole process stress free and it helped us be 100% confident that the whole evening would go as smooth as possible. Vinny and Tina were very responsive and set us up with a great DJ. Our DJ (Paul) was super friendly and very easy to work with. He provided many helpful tips and ideas throughout our multiple planning calls. He made it a point to make sure we had every detail figured out before the wedding day so that there would be nothing to worry about the day of. During the reception, Paul had the dance floor rocking the entire night and he played all of the songs we wanted. We had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was nearly full the entire night! One of the biggest compliments we’ve received from our guests was how great the DJ was. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding was friday night, and we could not have asked for a better DJ than Vinny... he had us up and dancing all night long, and provided full service music all night long. You could not hire a better dj than Cool Cat.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Events by Cool Cat 10

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww thanks! You both are a great couple and I was honored to celebrate with you :)