Events by Cool Cat Reviews

Events by Cool Cat 5
Events by Cool Cat 6

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome party!

I cannot speak highly enough of the Cool Cat team. My now husband and I went to a wedding in 2015 that Cool Cat was DJing - they were so much fun that three years later we had them at our own wedding. They were very organized and had the whole day planned out before hand. Vince answered all of our questions and helped us think of every last detail.

Dan and Vince were amazing DJs! They kept people on the dance floor all night long. I had many people come up to me after the wedding saying that was the most fun wedding they had been to - thank you so much Dan and Vince for making our wedding such a great time!

Courtney Gehrig · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we could have imagined and more

Three years ago my boyfriend (at the time) and I were attending a wedding in the saratoga area and the DJ was outstanding. Kept us dancing all night. We discussed then that when we got married we would definitely book these guys. We got a card from them that night and just coming back from our wedding October 27th, 2018 the three year wait was worth the wait!! We were so fortunate to have Vince be there on our special day. With our busy schedules and living distance we weren't able to meet up until the Thursday before our wedding to go over details. That night we knew the night was going to be perfect and Vince had it all under control. They not only kept everyone that came to our wedding up and dancing but setting up for our ceremony so everyone could hear it, including our dog of honor who barked! The ceremony music, the microphones, the cocktail music, the introductions, the group dance, our first dance, my father daughter dance everything was so perfect and custom to my husband and I. We didnt want the night to end! We will definitely be using Cool Cat and Experience again! Stop looking around they are perfect!

• Shane

Shane Mccarthy · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Adam was the best!

DJ Adam and Events by Cool Cat were amazing to work with and I would highly recommend them! To every bride and groom scouring the internet looking for vendors and reading review after review, believe me when I tell you that I don't think you'll find a better DJ. Working with DJ Adam was awesome, he was down to Earth, friendly, and very open to our extremely specific musical taste. My wife and I are both very opinionated and very sarcastic, and DJ Adam just seemed to fit right in to the mold no matter what we threw at him. We had about 3 meetings to plan out music selection and order of events which were actually a lot of fun and very easy to plan with Adam. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch, even without an assistant each transition of events was extremely smooth and Adam went above and beyond. I can't thank him enough for doing so. He felt like a part of the family by the time the night was over. Also, his light up suspenders were a big hit, you could tell he really enjoys what he does and it reflects in the overall energy of the night. If you want your dance floor packed for the entire duration of your wedding, BOOK NOW!

Jessica Gosselin · Married on 10/18/2018

Best DJ Service Around!

Cool Cats are hands down the best DJ service in the area! They have it all! They think of every single detail! You have an online portal that you fill out during the planning process with your information songs etc. It is so helpful and puts your mind at ease knowing they have you covered! During our wedding they were very helpful and calming. I would highly recommend. Thank you Cool Cats for everything! Our wedding was perfect and guests are still talking about it!

Donna Steenstra · Married on 10/12/2018

10-12-18 The Boat House Restaurant, Lake George, NY

WOW!! As mother of the groom I want to say our experience with COOL CATS was wonderful and exceeded our expectations! Mike was our DJ as well as our wedding "officiant" and brought class, humor and professionalism to the max! Mike had everyone up and dancing... he was amazing! All of our guests had so much fun... we didn't want the evening to end!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Thanks Donna, it was a magical night for sure!!! It was an honor to be there celebrating with you and your amazing family :)
  • Makyla

Makyla Coulombe · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!!

Events by Cool Cat made our wedding everything it was!! We hired them for there Officiant and DJ services. Our officiant/MC Mike Peart was the highlight of the party! He understood exactly what we wanted and delivered it beyond our expectations! They kept guest entertained with games, great music, and amazing personalities! Highly highly recommend there services for any event!

Trish · Married on 10/06/2018

We hit the jackpot by hiring Cool Cat!! My wedding was almost 1 month ago, and people are still raving about how amazing the music was and how the DJ was incredible! The price is extremely reasonable compared to all other wedding DJ companies, and the extras they offer are great! We hired Vince jr. and all I can say is.. WOW! Throughout the entire planning process, Vince was so accommodating, great with communication, and truly made my wedding unique to us! We met in person several times, and Vince sat with us and hand picked songs to ensure the music was exactly what we wanted. We wanted a mix of 3 different songs for our first dance, and a special mix for the last song of the night...Vince worked with us for weeks, made several versions of the mixes, and did not stop until they were absolutely perfect! The energy that Vince brought to our wedding was incredible, and you can tell that he truly has a passion for what he does! Our goal was to have an amazing party, and with the help of Vince, we achieved that goal! Music is a VITAL part of an event, especially a wedding, and Cool Cat was nothing short of perfect!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the even that everyone is still talking about!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww, this is all so awesome to read. We are so happy that your wedding day was off the charts amazing!!!! Vince is definitely passionate and skilled :) Thanks again for entrusting Cool Cat And DJ Vince with such a huge part of your dream day.
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam Fowler and Beau made our wedding FANTASTIC not only did they do an amazing job with the entertainment for our wedding but Adam stayed up with me the night before our wedding helping me pick out the perfect playlist! He went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we had expected a DJ to be like. We would STRONGLY recommend anyone to use their services. Cool Cat Entertainment provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and every single piece went off without a hitch. If there were any issues they were never brought to our attention and were handled on the spot which as the bride was very important to me. I can't thank them enough or recommend them enough to anyone looking for a DJ.

Kirsten · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding was friday night, and we could not have asked for a better DJ than Vinny... he had us up and dancing all night long, and provided full service music all night long. You could not hire a better dj than Cool Cat.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Events by Cool Cat 7

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Awwww thanks! You both are a great couple and I was honored to celebrate with you :)

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Pauly did an amazing job! He and his partner interacted with everyone, knew what everyone liked and participated in a fun and professional way. This was my first time hiring a DJ and I couldn't of had a better experience. Would definately recommend and hire again. Makes me want to have another celebration!

Paige · Married on 09/15/2018

Great entertainment for my wedding

I have nothing bad to say about the experience, the music was great and not to loud which was a huge deal for us for our wedding. There was a very good mix of songs and genres for all who attended. Lamont was our dj and he did a great job we were super happy with everything. Thank you

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

HIRE COOL CAT!! I can't recommend them enough. We live in the Capital Region, and paid them to travel to Niagara Falls for our wedding after attending several other weddings where they DJ'd. They were an absolute HIGHLIGHT! Paul and Eric were extremely communicative, flexible and FUN to work with. They both went above and beyond to make our day a hit! They were on point with all of our requests, and a huge hit with our guests! On top of that - they lit our outdoor tent and make it look like a night club! I can not say enough good things about them. Our wedding was amazing because of them both! The people at Cool Cat and Experience Events are absolutely born to do what they do. Trust them to make your wedding a hit!! They will not disappoint!!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Dillon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He spent extra time getting to know us and exactly what we wanted and he did not disappoint. Everyone who I’ve talked to after the wedding commented on how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. At one point he even stepped in to usher a guest to her seat before the ceremony because the ushers were all occupied. Above and beyond the call of duty for sure :) Thank you Dillon for making our day so perfect!!

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

I have received more compliments from my guests about DJ Mike than anything else from my wedding night! He was amazing! Great at keeping energy up and flow of events, even great with the children dancing on the floor. I loved the planning form the company uses. I would recommend the company and particularly DJ Mike to anyone! I plan to use him as a DJ again for our next big event!

• Caitlyn and Freddy

Caitlyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Kept the party going

When I thought about my dream wedding the two things that mattered most to me were our food and entertainment. Well with Cool Cat our entertainment was far above what we imagined. They were amazing, very professional and fun, the planning was super easy, they make you feel like family. I have gotten so many compliments on how awesome our DJs and photo booth were. They make me want to have another wedding just to relive these moments again and again. Thank you so much Vinny and Mike for making our wedding perfect and keeping the party going even if you got soaked in the rain!!!

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband, family, friends and I loved the DJ. Adam and his crew did an amazing job. The venue that we picked is a hard place to get everyone’s attention (it was partially inside, outside, and there was two barns for people to go to) but the Adam did a great job getting the party started and keeping people engaged! I would highly recommend this company. Also, the photo booth was a huge hit!

• Tonya

Tonya Holbrook · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ 08/25/18

DJ Pauly and Olivia were amazingggg, I can not say enough good things about them and this company. They provide a high level of service at an affordable price. DJ Paul had the dance floor filled from the moment we started the party until it ended. He was so attentive to our needs as well and made sure that everything we could have wanted to happen, happened! They did our ceremony and cocktail hour as well and the transitions were perfect. They were amazing, and their online planner helped ensure things were flawless. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone looking for a DJ. They certainly know what they are doing when it comes to the DJ world! We love them and are so happy someone recommended them to us!

Matt · Married on 08/11/2018

From beginning to end, Vince and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and I highly recommend Cool Cats to any future soon-to-be's. My family has used Cool Cats Entertainment for all 3 boys' weddings. At the beginning of the process we specifically asked NOT for a certain DJ just from past experience. Of course....we got the DJ we requested not to have but after speaking to Vince, they corrected this by providing us with one of their most experienced DJ's who turned out to be the best DJ we have ever seen at a wedding. Everything we wanted played, played. Vince answered his phone day and night! I guarantee that my little sister uses Cool Cats for the 4th and final family wedding!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

I have NEVER been to any other wedding with better DJ’s. And I never will. Nick M and Beau are the ABSOLUTE best you would ever find! They were beyond professional, intelligent, outgoing and helpful. They are THE BEST! Do not hesitate to book!!! Everyone at the wedding loved them and commented about how great they were! We owe it to them for the best night imaginable! Thank you SO much, Nick & Beau and Cool Cats for the most amazing night!

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2018

We didn't meet with any other DJs as we have already seen the amazing work that Cool Cat is capable of. Everyone is great. From our first meeting with Michael who broke out singing Dance with somebody which is one of my favorites to all of the planning that Vince did to make our day wonderful we couldn't be more happy that we booked with Cool Cat. They did our ceremony music, played Black Jack for cockatail hour, kept the dance floor packed, and stayed for our after party. Also the DJ that came with Vince was full of energy and helped keep our party hoping by dancing along. We are so happy with everything they did for us and you will be as well.

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2018

We had an awesome time with Vincent! Hey really new how to hype everyone up and we had a great night!

Amber · Married on 07/21/2018

Extremely happy with cool cat entertainment. Adam, and the team he had with him are very good at what they do and made sure everything went great. It’s safe to say my guests had a great time on the dance floor and with the photo booth!

Briana · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot not say enough about Vince - he took over when our other DJ was no longer able to be at our wedding, and boy did we get lucky! My now husband was a little nervous after our meeting because he was "younger" and they had different tastes in music, but let me tell you - VINCE WAS AMAZING! Everyone is still talking about how great the music was at our wedding!!! We had huge dance circles all night!! Not only was he amazing night of the wedding; he was very responsive and a pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend him to every person looking to have an AMAZING time!!! We are so thankful to Vince and Danny for making our wedding a true party!!!

Lori · Married on 07/07/2018

The best DJ in town loved everything!!

Events by Cool Cat 8