Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 5
Events Boutique 6
Events Boutique 7

ilana · Married on 10/09/2010

The best wedding planner in Los Angeles! She did a great job and was very prompt in responding to all our requests. We appreciate everything and want to say thank you!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Kim · Married on 10/02/2010

There is no way we could have had a successful wedding day with out you! Your services are priceless!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Ellen · Married on 07/25/2010

Custom Even Planning is a wonderful company. Beata did such a great job with our wedding, we couldn't wish for anything better. She listened to everything that we wanted, and helped with all the obstacles that we faced. Beata and all her affiliates were wonderful through wedding planning and the event itself. I would recommend Custom Events Planning to anyone who is planning a special occasion because they can help you and find you anything you can think of.

Thank you so much, our wedding was a dream come true.

Ellen & Dustin

Sent on 07/27/2010

Boris · Married on 06/11/2010

It took me a week to recouperate after the wedding and I decided to give credit where credit is due. Thanks to Beata (a planner with Custom Events Planning), my wedding was a blast. The venue and entertainment were amazing. It took few months of planning, but we had an great beach ceremony in Malibu and a reception at the trendy modern banquet hall in West Hollywood. Beata coordinated the venues, the times, the entertainment, wedding dress, photos, videos, make-up, flowers, food choices, lighting, hotels for the guests, limos, drivers, etc. etc. Due to some wardrobe mulfunctions, we were significantly late to the ceremony, and Beata made sure that everyone waits for us and stays put.

I am a busy man and having a wedding planner was not even a question, but I did not think that I would get THAT much help and a peace of mind. At the end, I thought the services were very inexpensive and well worth it. In fact, I tipped the planner $500 at the end of the event, since she was there well after 2am on the wedding day.

Sent on 06/19/2010

Victoria · Married on 06/06/2010

Dear Beata,

Our daughter wedding wouldn't the same without you.
    From the very first moment we met we fell in love with Beata.

She is the most professional wedding planner we ever met.

We will recomend her to everybody - She is the best !!!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Larisa · Married on 06/05/2010

Thanks Beatta for her help on my daughter wedding! It would be more stressful for me if not Beata. She takes care of all organization part during wedding day, so I can concentrate only on my daughter and myself. Thanks again for such a good job!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Arash · Married on 03/14/2010

We had a large wedding which would have been quite chaotic without all the assistance and planning from Beata. She worked very closely with us from the very beginning, which was great because we really didn't know where to start. In addition, many friends we spoke with told us that their wedding planners didn't really get involved until the last week of the wedding.
    She was very flexible with meeting times and places. We know she put in a lot of time into making the day work which meant a great deal to us and made our day an unforgettable one.

Sent on 04/13/2010
  • Yana

Yana · Married on 02/13/2010

My dream wedding became a reality!!!! Thanks to Custom Events Planning!!!! My wedding was a dream come true!!!!!! Beata, you were sent to me by powers up above!!!! You are amazing in every way! I can't even imagine my wedding if I didn’t have you, your professionalism knowledge of everything, kindness and understanding really made me feel completely confident and not nervous at all. My wedding was unbelievable!!! People have not yet stopped talking about it! I know 100% it was all your help that got me through. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone who wants to see the highlight from my unbelievable wedding can go to http://www.stavrovideo.com/
    all of my amazing vendors were given to me by Beata!!!!!
    Yana Chernov

Sent on 03/25/2010

Hiring Beata was the best decision I made for our wedding. She was professional, helpful, and made our experience stress free. I could not have made it through the wedding day without her coordination. Not only did was she great on the day of, she also provided amazing service for many months prior. She helped us find the best vendors in town to make our day unique and special. If you're looking for one stop shopping and a stress free experience, I recommend Custom Events planning for any and all of your party needs (especially weddings).

Sent on 02/02/2010

Jenya · Married on 12/19/2009

Affordable Prices, good Service!!!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Laura · Married on 11/21/2009

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2009

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Smartest decision I ever made to hire a coordinator. Beata made my wedding planning experience completely stress free. Everything turned out exactly as my vision. I heard numerous horror stories with so many things going wrong in weddings, but mine turned out fabulous! She was very efficient, knew her stuff, very prompt with phone calls and emails and she went above and beyond what we originally discussed. My day would not have been as beautiful and memorable if it weren't for Beata! I highly recommend her services to anyone needing an event coordinator. I am very satisfied!!!!!

Nelly · Married on 11/01/2009

We were working with Beata for our wedding planning. Since we had a small wedding, at first we did not even consider hiring a wedding coordinator, but at the end God, we were soooo happy we had Beata on our side. She took so much burden off our shoulders. Looking back, I can't even imagine taking care of all the details during the ceremeony and reception by ourselves! Beata is very dependable, always responds on time, professional and dedicated. She has coordinated well all of our other vendors and got along well with everybody. She guided us through the process and gave a lot of good advise (this was my first ever experience of even throughing a party). She was always available to answer our concerns.
    The response that we got from our guests was that our wedding was very well thought out and organised! Thanks to Beata! Many guests have expressed that it was the best wedding they ever attended, and we were extremely pleased to hear that. Without any reservation, we would recommend Beata and CEP, she was a real asset for us!

Sent on 12/10/2009

Irina · Married on 09/06/2009

Beata is great! Don't know what I would have done without her. Beata and her team did a fantastic job setting the whole thing up on the day of the wedding. They took a lot of pressure off my shoulders.

Sent on 10/01/2009

alina · Married on 08/29/2009

Beata was wonderful!! She was very professional and she followed up with every one of my requests. She definitely helped ease the stress I was under and allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Irina · Married on 07/11/2009

No bride should even consider get married without hiring "Custom Events Planning". Not only will she have a great time, but she'll get a service like no other.

It has been a big pleasure working with Beata(Custom Events Planning), her professionalism and attention to detail, coupled with natural charm acts as a natural bridge between ourselves and the vendors, making every minute pure joy!

Simply the best!!!

Sent on 07/24/2009
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/13/2009

I strongly recommend Beata - "Custom Events Planning" - as an excellent wedding coordinator.
    The last thing you or any member of your family wants to do on the day of your wedding is to run around and coordinate - tying up lose ends. To that end, Beata was an indispensable member of the wedding staff.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Igor · Married on 05/16/2009

Custom Events Planning did an unbelievable job in planning, supervising and making my event. They are professional, responsible and pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 09/03/2009
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 11/22/2008

Beata is a professional; she knows what she is doing. After we met first time I was sure that we really need her on our wedding day, nobody else. She is very responsible, creative & organized person with nice personality. I hired her for the day of the event, but she start working three months before the wedding. She met with every vendor by herself, she planed my wedding day to every minute. She took care of everything & I’m glad that I hired her. She helped me a lot. I was enjoying my wedding & wasn’t worry about anything.

Sent on 01/13/2009

LANA · Married on 10/16/2008

BEST SERVICE IN LA!!!

Alana · Married on 12/17/2011

Beata from Events Boutique was my wedding coordinator for my wedding last December. I could not be more pleased with the level of service that was provided on my special day.
    Beata is incredibly knowledgeable in the industry and lives up to her impeccable reputation as being the best wedding coordinator in Southern California. Events Boutique catered their services precisely to our demands, and provided us an array of services and tips throughout the entire planning stage, rehearsal, and of course the big day!
    A wedding coordinator is one of the most crucial vendors to have in order to relax and enjoy the most special day of your life, and there's nobody else I could trust this task with than Beata from Events Boutique.
    Based on my great experience working with her, I highly recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Sally · Married on 06/12/2016

Rita was recommended by a friend. She gave some guidelines and was very flexible in working with us to customize the perfect package. I would highly recommend brides-to-be to have her at your wedding rehearsal and show her pictures of your guests so she can rally folks up for photos. My poor maid of honor was running around since I made the mistake of not inviting Rita to the rehearsal. I would refer her to any of my single girlfriends in a heartbeat. Thanks, Rita, for making our day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lyudmila · Married on 11/01/2013

Thank you Rita for organized, professional service.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Irene · Married on 07/03/2010

We had a few last-minute snafus the day before our wedding and Beata from Custom Events Planning went above and beyond to smooth everything over. She was there from beginning to end to make sure all our needs were met and no detail was overlooked. Easy to work with and very knowledgable. If there were any problems the day of the wedding, I never knew about them since everything seemed to run so smoothly. Everything was outstanding, especially for the cost. I would highly recommend Custom Events Planning to anyone.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Lenny · Married on 09/04/2011

4.2

The helped me reduce the stress associated with the wedding planning, on actual wedding day I did not have to worry about every small detail.

Sent on 09/29/2011