Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez Reviews

22 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

22 Reviews for Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez

Patty Marchak · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Simply Amazing!

Eve and her team are simply fabulous. They take the time to get to know you, understand what you want, provide numerous options from which to choose, and then deliver an event that will blow you away. I really cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Ambar

Ambar Rieken · Married on 01/11/2020

Our Fairytale Wedding in Puerto Vallarta

When we chose a destination wedding location we knew that hiring the right local expert would be one of our most important decisions if we wanted our wedding to be truly special.  After days of searching the web all our instincts pointed us towards Eve and company.
    In the year leading up to our wedding Eve molded our future wedding into the perfect event based off a few conversations and a pintrest board (or two).  She gave us an unheard of peace of mind months ahead of our wedding as there was nothing for us to manage, stress about, or risk unturned.
    On the day of the wedding she and her team were coordinated in an unbelievable way I am still so impressed by how everything unfolded!  Eve found ways to weave parts of our wedding together to create something truly magical (Example, a fireworks display which went off the second my husband dipped me at the end of our first dance).

Our wedding timeline was down to the minute, and she executed the it perfectly the day of! We love Eve and would 110% recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Puerto Vallarta!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Triana

Triana · Married on 11/16/2019

We loved working with Eve to plan our dream wedding

We worked with Eve on our wedding in Sayulita, Mexico in November 2019. She was great at helping us find the right vendors, navigate various deadlines and decisions the planning process, and making our dream wedding come to life. She understood our vision for the aesthetic and style we wanted and was able to help make recommendations to keep our wedding within budget. She was also able to help with some last minute changes like adding tents since there was some rain on our wedding day. She also helped us find incredible caterers, great florists, and other vendors like entertainment & rentals all locally. She was bubbly, positive, and has great energy which made the whole wedding planning process truly fun to work with her on. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in PV or Sayulita.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Julie

Julie Daste · Married on 06/08/2019

Thanks to Eve for the best weekend of our lives!

Eve was perfect... I can't sing her praises enough and I wish I was a better writer to convey how thankful we are that she planned the most beautiful and fun wedding for our guests than we could have ever hoped for. We had the ceremony at the Botanical Gardens and the reception at Villa Mandarinas which is also where we stayed with our friends (family stayed at Garza Blanca). Our friends and family rave that it's the best wedding they've ever been to and we have Eve to thank for that!
    I loved how she designated time for each of the couples she was working with and never swayed from that. You knew she would be completely focused and you and you alone that weekend and whenever she had a phone call or a meeting scheduled with you, she would stick to it. She's talented when it comes to colors and all the little details of the wedding which are so important. She had wonderful ideas to incorporate in our wedding and designed special menus for each of our guests as well as perfectly executed the random ideas I would have from pinterest like a customized Mexican tile cake, handmade papel picado banners with our names and date, a "make it yourself" flower crown station etc. Coming from NYC (& New Orleans), I liked how Eve and her team are in style with the current trends in the wedding world and still felt super professional as well as connected to the local vibe, vendors and venues. She's well known in Puerto Vallarta which makes it so much easier and seamless when they have already worked together. We are so lucky to have had her as our wedding planner as I know she's getting more and more popular!!! So thank you so much again for the planning the most memorable weekend of our lives in just a few months! You rock gf!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Julie Canales · Married on 12/09/2018

GREAT Experience

This review is long overdue! Evelina and her team are total PROS. We planned our wedding over the course of about 8 or 9 months with her and the whole experience was pretty seamless. As much as I wanted to so-typically claim wedding planning was hard and stressful, in all honesty, it was easy being home and carrying on with our busy lives while Evelina made all of our destination wedding dreams come to life. She was easy to schedule calls with whenever we had questions regarding anything. We realized what great taste she had when we went food/cake & drink tasting with her to choose vendors. She can execute any idea you have in mind, the way she did for us. We are so happy with how our wedding came out. We still get so many compliments about how amazing our wedding was. If I had to do it all over, I would have Eventives plan it again. We are truly grateful to have found Evelina & team.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Taj Tedrow · Married on 10/19/2018

We can not imagine a more qualified coordinator - anywhere!

Eve and her team were absolutely brilliant. The attention to every detail, the communication plan, scheduling and ability to not just foresee concerns but present multiple solutions for a pivot. Simply amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Eve and entire staff made our wedding day a truly magical experience. We did not have many ideas for our special day and only sent Eve a few Pinterest ideas... she literally turned these photos into a dream come true! My husband and I, as well as all of our guests, were in awe of the design, colors, attention to detail and seamless effort of the entire day! Eve and her staff ensured we did not lift a finger on the day and that everything went as planned. The vendors were also all professional yet fun, and truly helped to make our day unforgettable :) Any couple would be lucky to have Eventives plan their day!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez's reply:

Dear Jessica, to me it was truly an honor to transform your vision into a unique day. You and Ian are such a fun couple to work with and we are glad you enjoyed the day as much as we did.
    I feel fortunate to have been part of such an intimate ocassion and truly enjoyed creating all the details for this beautiful wedding.
    Thank you for sharing pictures! We can’t wait to see them all once they are ready.
    A big hug for you and Ian!

Breanna · Married on 05/04/2018

Eve and her team were wonderful and helped make our day the perfect experience. The extra attention to details was amazing and thoughtful. Eve was the best choice we could have made.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez's reply:

Thank you, Breanna! We loved the concept you had for your wedding all the way from the beginning and had such a fun time making it happen.
    You and Simon make a beautiful couple. It was great to get to know you and to work with you to create such a lovely wedding. My best for you both!

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Eve and her team were absolutely amazing. I still cannot believe what she was able to pull off given my admittedly limited direction and budget. Any couple would be lucky to have her as their wedding planner.

Sent on 06/10/2018

deann · Married on 04/14/2018

We don't even know where to begin in sharing how amazing this experience was for our wedding. Eva was everywhere! From the beginning, she handled every detail we desired. Her vision, attention to every detail, planning, laying out the budget and her immediate response as we needed to add or make changes was beyond all expectations! I am a professional event planner myself in the US so she had big shoes to fill. She did it all! Thank you Eva for you and your very professional staff that attended to our every wish and need. If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Vallarta, this IS the company you must hire.

we love you Eva and wish you all the best!

DeAnn & Floyd Mahanay

Sent on 05/12/2018

Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez's reply:

Thank you DeAnn! We absolutely enjoyed putting your wedding together and seeing you and Floyd enjoying the day along with your guests.

Our greatest reward is to know the couple had a great time. And knowing you are also a professional in the field, I feel truly honored to read your sweet words.
    We hope that you and Floyd visit us in PV soon!

Jeanna · Married on 05/27/2017

Eve and her team were truly amazing!!! Wesley and I visited with her in PV approximately 7 months before our wedding date when she spent a whole day showing us sites, tasting cakes, choosing flowers, discussing our wants and needs, etc. I didn't feel rushed and she answered every question and concern (and she kept the groom engaged too). Following that visit until the wedding she was frequently in touch via emails and texts. Any question I posed was answered quickly and professionally.

When the wedding weekend came, Eve had anticipated every need. She planned a pre-wedding party on the beach, a spa day for the girls, a fishing trip for the guys and every detail of the most beautiful wedding you've ever seen (100% of our guests said they had never been to a better wedding!!) She also created beautiful little touches such as embroidered hankies (I only sent her a pic and she had recreated perfectly), fans for guests, AMAZING goody bags for each guest upon arrival, etc

I am a busy professional mom with hardly any time to waste on unnecessary details or drama--Eve exceeded every expectation with her attention to details and her care and concern. She and her team made me believe I was the only bride in the world.

Would recommend without reservation!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Victor · Married on 12/12/2016

Profesionalismo y buen gusto. Me encantó su servicio.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Querido Victor,

Muchisimas gracias por tu lindo comentario! Saludos para ti y tu hermosa esposa!

Kiki · Married on 12/03/2016

Eve is the best wedding planner in puerto Vallarta! she made everything so easy for me and connected me with THE BEST vendors in PV!
    I highly recommend her if you want your wedding dreams to come true :-)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Dear Kiki,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure making your dream come true!

Rachael · Married on 10/22/2016

Eve and her team are AMAZING. From the moment we started corresponding, I knew we were in good hands. We had a small family wedding of 21 people, but there are lots of small details that go into planning a destination wedding. Eve not only knows most of the top vendors in Puerto Vallarta intimately, but she also has years of experience and is all-around wonderful to work with. She has fantastic vision and gave us several ideas and wedding day tips that we had never thought of! She worked with the villa staff and all our vendors the day-of to make sure everything was taken care of, down to the smallest of details. Our wedding went off without a hitch and I never had to feel a moment of stress because I knew that Eve and her team had it handled. We HIGHLY recommend Eventives for your wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dear Rachael,

I appreciate your lovely comments! Eventives was honored to work with you and your guests. We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Amelie · Married on 06/16/2016

100% recommended! Working with Eve was a complete dream come true. We sent her a pinterest board with some ideas that we liked, and she gave us wonderful suggestions for vendors to choose from. Plus, she had even more ideas and suggestions that helped us to really make the dream wedding reality. She was always in complete control of the situation and knew exactly what to do, even when unexpected things came up. She was also super organized and had different spreadsheets and such for us to plan out music and seating and whatnot. I was pretty nervous about choosing a wedding coordinator that I had not met, and pretty nervous about planning a destination wedding when I couldn't be there to meet vendors, but everything turned out absolutely perfectly thanks to her. Even better than perfect! :) Thanks for everything, Eve!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Dear Amelie,

It was such a fun process to put together your wedding! Thank you for your sweet remarks and allowing the Eventives team to be part of your dream day! Receive the warmest regards from PV!
  • Z

Zandrea · Married on 01/22/2016

Eve is the absolute best wedding planner! She made our special day incredible with her attention to detail and overall amazing personality.

I was so nervous planning my Puerto Vallarta wedding from NYC, but Eve put my mind at ease. She was quick to reply to all of my emails, and she was very organized. I was so lucky to have found her!!

Eve is an excellent problem solver and provides more than just the standard wedding planning experience. She treats every bride and groom with the utmost importance and respect. Her wedding planning services are far superior to any that I have seen.

Eve always maintains a positive and even keeled outlook. She is very creative and contributes many new and beautiful ideas. She is extremely knowledgeable of the best, most professional, trustworthy, and affordable companies to work with in the area.

Eve is an overall wonderful person and I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Zandrea,
    Thanks so much for this wonderful review. It was a real honor to be part of your special day.
    I hope that you and Darren are doing well.

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2016

Eve was absolutely a joy to work with! She pulled off what our guests call 'the wedding of the century'. I could always count on her not only responding very promptly to my emails (planning a destination wedding, much is done via email vs. phone) but going the extra mile and searching out other vendors in the area, calling around for price quotes or even giving her own local advice (El Carbonocita, omg!) Eventives went above and beyond my expectations. As I am not much of a planner, she kept me on my toes with gentle reminders. She enabled my husband and I to focus on our guests and enjoying every minute of our wedding week. I was not concerned for a second - if you want an anxiety-free, destination wedding experience, Eventives is your match. You'll get your money's worth - and you'll also get a great contact for your next visit to the area! Eve is such a pleasure to be around, you'll want her to put the notebook down and join you in the celebrations!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure putting together your destination wedding. Please do let me know when you are visiting the area again; I would love to follow up with you and Jasper…maybe get some good old tacos at El Carboncito!

Ruben · Married on 09/19/2014

I would definitely recommend Eve Chavez to handle all your wedding planning needs. My wife and I were and are very satisfied with her patience, professionalism, and promptness on handling our wedding planning. Please give her a call! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Ruben,

Thank you for your vote of confidence and allowing us to be part of your big day! Hope you and your wife are as cheerful as ever!

Todd · Married on 04/24/2010

So let me tell you about our wedding. It was a perfect day. Now I know some people will be skeptical reading that, there’s no such thing as a perfect wedding day. Something will always go wrong, it’s just bound to happen, right? Well.. yes. Weddings last for hours and when you have more than a hundred people to move, entertain and feed, there will always be something that goes wrong. In our case, our wedding lasted more than 12 hours, but Eve’s planning for the wedding went for several months, because of her skill and dedication, we never saw or heard about anything at all that wasn’t perfect. Mostly, that was because Eve took care of every detail and planned ahead for every challenge. But it was also because she was constantly there (invisible to us), making sure that our day was perfect. It was.

There are dozens of individuals needed to put together a wedding and she patiently took us to meet all of them while we were planning our wedding. Florists, caterers, photographers, DJ, fireworks, drivers etc. Eve found us the best and with her coordination, they worked together seamlessly the entire time. We were married in the Iglesia Guadalupe and had our reception in Mismaloya. That involves moving more than a hundred people from Old Town Vallarta to the villa. The wedding ended as the sun came up and Eve made sure that every last minute of our wedding day was, as I said before, perfect.

I cannot recommend Eve enough. Since our wedding she has planned a 50th birthday party, fundraisers for charities we support and other events in our home and elsewhere. We have lived in Puerto Vallarta for more than ten years and we know that Eve is the absolutely best choice you can make when it comes to an event planner. Thank you for your great work every time Eve, we can’t wait for the next party!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding day was without a doubt the best day of our lives, and Evelina played a huge part in having it come together.

We changed our wedding date 4 or 5 times (thank you Eve for bearing with us!) and ended up only having 6 months to plan. Eve assured me that she had time to put everything together, and she didn't let a tiny thing slip.

From the first time I spoke with her, she completely understood my vision for the weekend/day and immediately put together a Pinterest board. It was exactly what I pictured and came together even better than I could have imagined. She was on top of every detail, and assured that I did not have to lift a finger. I was able to just soak in everything about the day without worrying about any details. This was where I saw the value in using Eve truly pay off. There was not one vendor I had to coordinate with or think about any logistics whatsoever.

My husband and I took a trip out to visit a few months prior to the wedding and Evelina graciously drove us around to all of our appointments and took us to a nice lunch. We loved getting to know her and plan to visit with her and husband next time we are in Puerto Vallarta. It truly felt like we had our best friend organizing everything. From the smallest to the largest details, we were fully confident that nothing would be forgotten. We wish we could experience the whole thing again, because it was just so magical.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Eventives Destination Weddings by Eve Chávez's reply:

Thank you so much Angela for your wonderful comments. We are so happy you decided on Puerto Vallarta for your wedding and thank you for trusting me and my team for such a special occasion.
    It was a pleasure to transform your vision into one of the loveliest weddings we had this season. We love the pictures so much! And hope the best for you and Chisom best in your marriage.
    It will be my pleasure to see you again when you are in town :)

Katie · Married on 03/09/2018

Eve helped us create a dream wedding in Sayulita all the way from Milwaukee, WI. The day could not have been possible with out her!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Adhelyn Rojas · Married on 12/07/2019

the wedding was as we planned :)

the wedding was as we planned :)

Sent on 03/11/2020